PDA

View Full Version : Misc is your dog human? (funny story)

4dmin
05-31-2006, 07:28 AM
so when kate and i go to bed kate always has a glass of ice water w/ her on the nightstand. well romulus our toy poodle has become attached to drinking out of the glass every evening... we caught him a long time ago in the middle of the night slurping some water out of the glass for a midnight drink. well last night kate forgot her glass and so the nightstand was empty... he wouldn't leave us alone, he was back and forth like where the fuck is my ice water... finally kate had to get up and get him a glass of water. i swear my dog is becoming human.

babygurl
06-04-2006, 06:24 PM
My dog has to have certain, food. Table scraps. has to sleep in the bed with us.

He whines like a baby, if he is left alone. Acts like a little baby. When he doesnt feel like walking up there stairs, I have to carrying him up, to take him to the bathroom. And if he doesnt get his way sometimes, he will bark, and whine :)

little shit!

IntegraXTR
06-05-2006, 09:16 AM
my girlfriends cousin dog is like that too, she has a yorkie and the little bitch won't do anything on her own but take a dump.

The Golden Child
06-05-2006, 10:54 AM
haha thats funny ..
i dont play that game with my dog ..

melisme0
06-05-2006, 11:05 AM
my dad started giving my dog treats after coming in from using the bathroom outside and now everytime we let her in she has to have her damn treats or she whines and barks or wiats til she gets them lol

Julio
06-05-2006, 02:09 PM
I dont play that shit.. now my girl is a wimp.. she gives in easy.

St0lenR
06-05-2006, 05:38 PM
My dog has to have certain, food. Table scraps. has to sleep in the bed with us.

He whines like a baby, if he is left alone. Acts like a little baby. When he doesnt feel like walking up there stairs, I have to carrying him up, to take him to the bathroom. And if he doesnt get his way sometimes, he will bark, and whine :)

little shit!

Sounds like your dog is in control...

babygurl
06-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Sounds like your dog is in control...

haha ya think? not...

St0lenR
06-06-2006, 08:28 AM
LOL....

IntegraXTR
06-06-2006, 09:59 AM
:werd:

Killer
06-06-2006, 02:20 PM
my dad started giving my dog treats after coming in from using the bathroom outside and now everytime we let her in she has to have her damn treats or she whines and barks or wiats til she gets them lol

my parents dog does that... but it will "sit pretty" when it comes in and then beg!

babygurl
06-06-2006, 02:40 PM

You know Guess when I told her to go lay down once, she flipped up her nose, and her tail, turned around and rolled her eyes at me...lol what a bitch :)

kittychick
08-03-2006, 09:44 PM
so when kate and i go to bed kate always has a glass of ice water w/ her on the nightstand. well romulus our toy poodle has become attached to drinking out of the glass every evening... we caught him a long time ago in the middle of the night slurping some water out of the glass for a midnight drink. well last night kate forgot her glass and so the nightstand was empty... he wouldn't leave us alone, he was back and forth like where the fuck is my ice water... finally kate had to get up and get him a glass of water. i swear my dog is becoming human.

that is so cute!

Ocsi and Travis like to growl at each other... for example, we'll all be laying around the house and Travis will show Ocsi his teeth and Ocsi looks away and starts growling... then Travis does too...and they go back and forth
Its really funny!

A1EX
08-04-2006, 01:36 PM
i bark at my dog then he barks back and tries to bite my hand

kittychick
08-04-2006, 01:42 PM
^^I bark with my dog too (that's how I taught him to bark on comand). But its not aggressive barking

Travis likes to growl and get in his face. The two of them are nutts!

A1EX
08-04-2006, 01:44 PM
^^I bark with my dog too (that's how I taught him to bark on comand). But its not aggressive barking

Travis likes to growl and get in his face. The two of them are nutts!
i just tried the growlin he just bark and charged at me when i bark softly he doesnt even pay attention he only cares if i do it aggressively

A1EX
08-04-2006, 01:48 PM
guess who just farted

kittychick
08-04-2006, 01:51 PM
I think my dog gets intimidated easly by Travis.

He doesn't do the growling thing with me, just repeats my bark. Its funny.
But he did bite me once, that scared the sh!t out of me. It was totally my fault too.

kittychick
08-04-2006, 01:52 PM
guess who just farted
whenever Ocsi does that, he turns around... sniffs his butt and has this look on his face like "did that come out of me?"
:lmfao:

kittychick
08-04-2006, 01:58 PM
So I was in this bar and next to me was a man with a dog sitting at his feet; so I said to this man "Does your dog bite?" And he replied "My dog has never bitten anybody in his life." So I put my hand down to pat the dog, and it near bit my hand off! So I said to this man "I thought you said your dog did not bite" and he replied "That is not my dog."
:doh: