PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Anyone Got Lifetime warranty on AXLES at Autozone...!!! NEED THIS ASAP!!!

Soloboy
05-31-2006, 01:09 AM
I need Lifetime Warranty for AXLES at Autozone, Just someones number, and Year of the TEG, and With ABS.. Let me know People.. thanks!!!

jdmcrx12
05-31-2006, 01:11 AM
cheap ass

fight club
05-31-2006, 01:12 AM

Nismo
05-31-2006, 01:19 AM
someone sell their warranty to him for his axels

fight club
05-31-2006, 01:19 AM
^^LMAO!!!!!!

Soloboy
05-31-2006, 01:26 AM
why not just steal some?

that Comment was uncalled for..

and no Im not cheap, just trying to Save some FUCKING money...! damn, all these haters makes me want to go NINJA on yalls asses someday!

Soloboy
05-31-2006, 01:29 AM
cheap ass

Who is you to talk yo shit nikka...State YO NAME...

Gosh, All I ask is for someones Autozone Warranty Account on AXLES, thats all I ask for, if you want 20 bucks for just giving me your warranty PHONE NUMBER and Model of the Car you Bought the Axles for, and it has to have abs... Let me know please...

Is that so much to ask for... damn.. Most of my homeboyz dont have ABS because they are SWAPPED out Civics.. and Im the only DC4 around with abs...! So Non abs Axles wouldnt work on my Shit... thanks and have a Nice and Pleasant day!

Soloboy
05-31-2006, 01:35 AM
Bump, All I ask for yo... It isnt much but giving your Number out so I can tell the Clerks the Number for Lifetime warranty on axles, which I can save money and throw you a little for Helping me out... It aint like imma PRANK call you or something stupid, which Im too grown to be doing.. But yeah, yall should get the point by now.. I thought Racer's Help Racers out?? GOSH!

fight club
05-31-2006, 01:36 AM
yes but most people with integras arent going to give you their phone number, which denotes address, access to their account at autozone, which denotes address, and model of their integra. its stupid to give that kinda shit out, even for 20 dollars imo.

Soloboy
05-31-2006, 01:44 AM
yes but most people with integras arent going to give you their phone number, which denotes address, access to their account at autozone, which denotes address, and model of their integra. its stupid to give that kinda shit out, even for 20 dollars imo.

Ugh, the person who gives it out can go with me or what not to damn AUTOZONE gosh.. WTF. you think Imma try to find the Integra Owners when my ride is coming along good, except my axles???

And Yeah Im G enough to put my house number on here 770-925-2045, TRY ME thats all I gotta say DAWG..>!Feel free to look up my ADDRESS and come to my house..! AND HERE's a Picture of it to go with it...!

Nismo
05-31-2006, 01:45 AM
Holy 4 color integra!

Soloboy
05-31-2006, 01:46 AM
Holy 4 color integra!

haha Investing on a 2Grand Paint Job, Dont give a damn about the Color right now!

fight club
05-31-2006, 01:47 AM
whoa buddy calm down! thats a good way to get a coronary. i was just saying in my opinion alot of people arent gonna give out that kind of info in these perilous times.

fight club
05-31-2006, 01:48 AM
haha Investing on a 2Grand Paint Job, Dont give a damn about the Color right now! HATE all you guys want, but I got guts to Post up my Shit, because all yall will see is a 9mm Hollow tip going through yall! haha!

if thats directed towards me for giving my opinion, i dont know how i feel bout that.

Soloboy
05-31-2006, 01:50 AM
if thats directed towards me for giving my opinion, i dont know how i feel bout that.

Nopes its not towards anyone, its just the ones that would try to come by and Steal my Car for me giving out my Own House Number which could lead to ADDRESS and other things..!

So its not to the people who Post under here...

Gosh Someone please help me out, i need to get back on the road again!

fight club
05-31-2006, 01:51 AM
oh ok, cuz yea i was just saying most people wont give out that kinda stuff. id try and just find some used one for sale here or something.

Soloboy
05-31-2006, 01:53 AM
Naw Used ones wont really do, But yeah, nevermind, Mods DELETE!!! I dont need no ones help...!!!

BLk92DA
05-31-2006, 11:55 AM
I thought Racer's Help Racers out?? GOSH!

:lmfao:

Soloboy
05-31-2006, 02:12 PM
LOL, What you laughin at hha!