PDA

View Full Version : Misc What are you?

Hulud
05-30-2006, 11:59 PM
answer it!

4dmin
05-31-2006, 07:38 AM
Paulism :goodjob: , we are a small cult... don't drink the juice you'll last longer ;)

4dmin
05-31-2006, 08:11 AM
so noodle...? your mormon.... so you gonna have multiple wives?

Hulud
05-31-2006, 10:40 AM
Paulism :goodjob: , we are a small cult... don't drink the juice you'll last longer ;)
PAULISM!!!!!!!!
LOL

Jaimecbr900
05-31-2006, 10:42 AM
I bet yall could NEVER guess my answer...... :D

2.0civic
05-31-2006, 10:58 AM
i hate religion. The bible is contradicting and all the bible thumpers that i saw when i went to church with my parents are big fucking hippocrites.

Hulud
05-31-2006, 11:23 AM
I bet yall could NEVER guess my answer...... :D
your jewish right?

Romeyo07
05-31-2006, 11:27 AM
i hate religion. The bible is contradicting and all the bible thumpers that i saw when i went to church with my parents are big fucking hippocrites.

There are hypocrites in every church. When you join the perfect church, it won’t be perfect any longer.

Jesus said not to follow hypocrites, but to follow him.

noodle
05-31-2006, 11:36 AM
so noodle...? your mormon.... so you gonna have multiple wives?

Naw......one is too much.

actually, I'm a little offended about the whole poll :tongue: (joking)
Mormons are christians

Romeyo07
05-31-2006, 11:43 AM
I dated a mormon girl once back in the day....she was weird.

4dmin
05-31-2006, 12:10 PM

Mormons are christians

lol i feel ya i don't know about the multi wife thing... ya would be nice to bang a bunch of chicks but imagine one on the rag every week :eek:

metalman
05-31-2006, 12:44 PM
There are hypocrites in every church. When you join the perfect church, it won’t be perfect any longer.

Jesus said not to follow hypocrites, but to follow him.

Plus 10 for that answer.

The Yousef
05-31-2006, 12:59 PM
Muslim

Hulud
05-31-2006, 07:31 PM
im waiting for someone to explain why they picked other

biblethumper
06-01-2006, 09:31 AM
I of course didnt pick other. How are you today Hulud?

ShooterMcGavin
06-01-2006, 12:12 PM
agnostics FTW! :D

Kelly
06-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Penecostal! Woo Hoo...

ShooterMcGavin
06-01-2006, 04:00 PM
hmmm i thought it was PENTECOSTAL? :thinking:

Kelly
06-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Ah... I was, um, just checkin to see if you were payin attention. :doh:

Hulud
06-01-2006, 05:54 PM
I of course didnt pick other. How are you today Hulud?
im alright you?

biblethumper
06-01-2006, 08:36 PM
I am very good. Just got done eating spaghetti

Hulud
06-01-2006, 11:10 PM
nice, i just had linguini (or however the fuck you spell it)

biblethumper
06-02-2006, 08:40 AM
That sounds good too

Hulud
06-03-2006, 12:51 AM
yea but it was WAAAAAAAAAAY over priced

sararose
06-10-2006, 12:19 AM
:lmao: Finally got one for Judaism on the board. :o :goodjob:

Hulud
06-10-2006, 12:22 AM
:lmao: Finally got one for Judaism on the board. :o :goodjob:
:bigdance:

anyways im still waiting for someone who answered "other" to give an explanation, cause im interested

sararose
06-10-2006, 12:39 AM
:bigdance:

Weeee! :D

anyways im still waiting for someone who answered "other" to give an explanation, cause im interested

If I was asked this question about 5 - 6 years ago, I would have choosen "other".

I went through a short period while I was a teenager where I considered myself on the "other" side of religious beliefs - I guess I was really Agnostic, but never knew there was a word for it. I wasn't really brought up with much religion. The town where I was born, had a very small Jewish community, and the Temple was not only far for my parents to drive to, but my mother always complained that they were really nasty and disrespectful people, and at the time, my parents couldn't afford to be members anyways. She took me out of their Hebrew school when I was VERY young, and after that, never really went inside a Jewish Temple for YEARS. I was brought up getting presents for Hanukkah, and that's about it. My father isn't really religious, and my mother converted to Judaism (Conservative) for my father before they married (she was a Puerto Rican Catholic). My mother is VERY religious and spiritual, but she really keeps it to herself.

However, when I turned about 12yrs old, my parents moved, and put my brother (who was 8 years old) into Hebrew school. I refused to go, only because I really didn't know anything about religion in general, and wasn't interested.

Well, a few years went by, and I was 17 and my brother was 13 and was getting Bar Mitzvah'ed and I started attending services to prepare for his ceremony. I learned so much about my religion and culture and history. Ever since then, I've been trying to learn as much as I can, and catch up on the 17 years of Jewish religious faith I missed out on. :)

I'm not a religious nut, I'm a science nerd and I believe in evolution, my SO (who I've been with for 2yrs now) is Christian and I spend Christmas and go to church with him and his family all the time and have a great time :), and I do question God and the after life, and death scares the shit outta me :lmao:, but my new goal is to attend religious school and get Bat Mitzvah'ed. I just want to learn more about the generations of people I come from, their faith, their beliefs, and maybe find a little more faith in something on the journey there. :)

Edit: I know, that was a long [nogaf], but I thought I'd throw something out there for some conversation. ;)

LiL PaKi
06-10-2006, 10:06 AM
Muslim

Tasuki_Civic
06-10-2006, 10:56 AM
im Baptist-a-Catholic

HvyArms
06-10-2006, 11:19 AM
I'm Muslim, and I:

dont worship cows, do eat beef, not pork though, dont know Osama, do hate oppression, dont beat women, do own guns, dont do bombs, dont like Bush, do pray 5 times a day, dont care for religious jokes, may get offended, will meet you at meets, wont come alone, do prefer peace, do respect my mom, was born in the US-so were my parents-so were their parents, am educated, am waiting for marriage, do believe in Jesus, do believe in Muhammed, dont worship either one, do respect whatever you follow, do own a fast car, will let you see the tail lights, dont go to church on sunday, do go to Masjid on Friday, uhh thats it for now.:bigok:

buddha@TeamFX
06-11-2006, 08:23 PM
Penecostal! well Congregational Holiness same thing basically though!

Romeyo07
06-12-2006, 02:55 PM
Used to be pentecostal (growing up). I hate to classify a denomination as what I believe, but I happen to go to a baptist church.

I'm so glad I'm no longer pentecostal (well, I don't believe in a lot of their doctrine)

Z33_kid
06-12-2006, 05:00 PM
catholic

xaznstylegrlx
06-12-2006, 06:34 PM
why do Jahovah's witnesses get their own option and there is no seperation between Catholic and Protestant Christianity

Jimmy B
06-12-2006, 11:28 PM
southern baptist

Hulud
06-13-2006, 01:46 AM
why do Jahovah's witnesses get their own option and there is no seperation between Catholic and Protestant Christianity
becuase there are only so many options

The Yousef
06-13-2006, 08:08 AM
Muslim
:goodjob:
Asalaamwalikum....

I'm Muslim, and I:

dont worship cows, do eat beef, not pork though, dont know Osama, do hate oppression, dont beat women, do own guns, dont do bombs, dont like Bush, do pray 5 times a day, dont care for religious jokes, may get offended, will meet you at meets, wont come alone, do prefer peace, do respect my mom, was born in the US-so were my parents-so were their parents, am educated, am waiting for marriage, do believe in Jesus, do believe in Muhammed, dont worship either one, do respect whatever you follow, do own a fast car, will let you see the tail lights, dont go to church on sunday, do go to Masjid on Friday, uhh thats it for now.:bigok:
^very well said bro

Salaam to you as well...

HvyArms
06-13-2006, 10:35 AM
shukran:goodjob:

wa alaikumsalaam wa rahmatullah

Romeyo07
06-13-2006, 10:44 AM
mekalekahi mekahineyho

ShooterMcGavin
06-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Mele Kalikimaka? :D

Romeyo07
06-13-2006, 11:13 AM
I was quoting the genie from peewee's playhouse (disturbing, I know)

ShooterMcGavin
06-13-2006, 11:31 AM
and i was saying "merry christmas?" in hawaiian :D

Killer
06-13-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm Pentecostal/Non-denominational.... i don't think denominations matter as much as long as ur hearts in it... there are too many ways to interperit the bible... but i do go to a Church of God, and love it!

efman
06-13-2006, 01:46 PM

Mormons are christians
umm no no there not thier retarded lol sorry
have you seen the south park makin fun of the mormons ? its my favorite episode and pretty much sums it up

ShooterMcGavin
06-13-2006, 02:49 PM
lol basing religion off of south park :lmao:

kelly marie
06-13-2006, 03:55 PM
im a christian..

one of my bestest friends in the whole world is from iran.. she practices bah'a'i or however you spell it.. i went to one of her groups a loooong time ago.. let me just say that religion was amazing...

melisme0
06-13-2006, 04:02 PM
im a christian

HvyArms
06-13-2006, 05:17 PM
im a christian..

one of my bestest friends in the whole world is from iran.. she practices bah'a'i or however you spell it.. i went to one of her groups a loooong time ago.. let me just say that religion was amazing...

What was amazing about it? I dont know much about bahai

noodle
06-13-2006, 07:10 PM
What was amazing about it? I dont know much about bahai

They believe that all roads lead to God....Christianity....Hindu....Judiasim...Islam.. .
Most of their churchs have more than one main entrance....symbolic of all paths leading to god.....

efman
06-13-2006, 07:58 PM
lol basing religion off of south park :lmao:
well not that its just the bring out the stupidity of it in cartoons its pretty entertaining, my dads a ordainded minister and he was laughing his ass off,

noodle
06-13-2006, 08:32 PM
well not that its just the bring out the stupidity of it in cartoons its pretty entertaining, my dads a ordainded minister and he was laughing his ass off,

Ordained eh.....I guess that makes him an expert :eye:

efman
06-13-2006, 10:23 PM
^ did i say he was an expert ? no shut up ya damn noob !

LiL PaKi
06-14-2006, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL PaKi
Muslim

:goodjob:
Asalaamwalikum....

WalaikumASalaam

Nemesis
06-14-2006, 09:39 AM
sweet. Nitro and I are rasta LOL

kelly marie
06-14-2006, 12:43 PM
What was amazing about it? I dont know much about bahai you know it was sooo long ago i dont remember much.. but needless to say to this day i still remember the feeling i had when i left her house.. that says something..

The Yousef
06-14-2006, 02:20 PM
you know it was sooo long ago i dont remember much.. but needless to say to this day i still remember the feeling i had when i left her house.. that says something..

yeah...i still remember the feeling i had when i left your house....

it still burns when i go pee-pee

:2up:

kelly marie
06-14-2006, 02:48 PM
yeah...i still remember the feeling i had when i left your house....

it still burns when i go pee-pee

:2up:

hmmm i think you got that from dp.. ???

noodle
06-14-2006, 08:22 PM
^ did i say he was an expert ? no shut up ya damn noob !

don't take my words too seriously, you were the one that said "mormons" were retarded......

Just for curiosity ....why aren't Mormons considered "Christians"?
Maybe you need to stop watching South Park and do a little studying.

I used to build up my faith by looking for faults in other religions. I was wrong then and have since changed my ways. Thats the problem with religion, maybe we should all just get a long and love one another. It's better in the end :blah:

I know I'm a noob here....get over it. :jester:

The Yousef
06-14-2006, 10:07 PM

negative....

i'm going to sue you!

:lmao:

Deaf Pimp
06-14-2006, 10:07 PM

You're gonna burn! :rant:

Hulud
06-14-2006, 10:55 PM
Just for curiosity ....why aren't Mormons considered "Christians"?
Maybe you need to stop watching South Park and do a little studying.

gotta love the judgements of religious people ;)
you assume i havent done any studying.....

heres what ive found, FROM YOUR PRESIDENT (mormon church)

Current Mormon President says that Mormons do not believe in the traditional Christ of Christianity

As a Church we have critics, many of them. They say we do not believe in the traditional Christ of Christianity. There is some substance to what they say. Our faith, our knowledge is not based on ancient tradition, the creeds which came of a finite understanding and out of the almost infinite discussions of men trying to arrive at a definition of the risen Christ. Our faith, our knowledge comes of the witness of a prophet in this dispensation who saw before him the great God of the universe and His Beloved Son, the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ. They spoke to him. He spoke with Them. He testified openly, unequivocally, and unabashedly of that great vision. It was a vision of the Almighty and of the Redeemer of the world, glorious beyond our understanding but certain and unequivocating in the knowledge which it brought. It is out of that knowledge, rooted deep in the soil of modern revelation, that we, in the words of Nephi, “talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that [we and] our children may know to what source [we] may look for a remission of [our] sins” (2 Ne. 25:26). (Mormon President Gordon B. Hinkley, “We Look to Christ,” Ensign, May 2002, 90)

all their creeds were an admonition in his sight, and that those professors (Christians) were all corrupt" (Pearl of Great Price, Joseph Smith, 2:18-19).

The Book of Mormon is another witness that Jesus Christ really lived, that He was and is God’s Son. It contains the writings of ancient prophets. One of these, Lehi, lived in Jerusalem around 600 B.C. God commanded Lehi to lead a small group of people to the American continent. There they became a great civilization.

so if you want to say that mormons are christians than you can say the same for muslims, you both follow the bible, but then have another book written after it.

i mean im not saying anything bad about your religion, im just stating it as i see it

ShooterMcGavin
06-14-2006, 11:07 PM
^^^ :smileowne

noodle
06-15-2006, 12:14 AM
So...what is a Christian?

I believe that it's someone who follows the teachings of Jesus, and accepts him as the son of god and the savior of man......

1. We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.

2. We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.

3. We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel.

4. We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost.

5. We believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority, to preach the Gospel and administer in the ordinances thereof.

6. We believe in the same organization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth.

7. We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth.

8. We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly; we also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.

9. We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.

10. We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory.

11. We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.

12. We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.

13. We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

Are we christians? I think #1 answers that.
I can't change you mind and I'm not going to fault you for it. Don't fault me for my faith either.

Hulud
06-15-2006, 12:17 AM
I can't change you mind and I'm not going to fault you for it. Don't fault me for my faith either.
i never faulted you for your religion, learn how to read,
i mean im not saying anything bad about your religion, im just stating it as i see it

but when your founder doesnt want any part of being called a christian religion, i would go with being different from christianity :goodjob:

Ran
06-15-2006, 02:13 PM
I used to be Presbyterian but I'm pretty agnostic now. I'm sure that there's something out there, but I'm not sure what. I'll figure out when I get there and just enjoy life now.

ahmonrah
06-16-2006, 12:16 AM
thought i replied to this already. oh well ...i'm not tied to any religion. but i'm not an athiest.

~The_Duke~
06-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Aight here I go (who ever said the comment about the 'other' choice), there isnt much proof anywhere on how the fuck we got here...so I havent picked sides yet...but if there is a 'god' I dont think he cares about anything which is (diest(sp?)).

I do enjoy religest theory and stuff like that. For instance I loved the DiVinici code and The Omen just for the suggestions of what did happen or what is going to happen.

IMO religion is just for insecrue people that need to think someone loves them...(no offense to every other person in this thread just about)

*grabs patened bible thumper shield*

Buttons
06-18-2006, 01:34 AM
I'm agnostic.

I was about eleven or twelve when I relized how big of hypocrites christians were. I started reading up and christianity. I'm pretty smart, so I understood stuff real quickly. I've did quick briefs of many religions. I've had talks with people who are different religions than me. At this point in life, I've decided to be agnostic for now. I don't know what to believe in, but I know there is something to believe in.

Plus, here's a site that shows some of the reasons I think christianity is wrong:

http://www.luciferian.org/index.php?col=yhwh

and no, Luciferianism is not satanic or a cult. I'm pretty into that religion, but I doubt I'm going to be in it.

ShooterMcGavin
06-19-2006, 04:54 PM
^^^sound kinda like me

SLOWLYbtngU
06-19-2006, 07:05 PM
I use to be Pentecostal...That means if ur a girl ur not allowed to wear pants, tight clothes, nothing but skirts and dresses and they must stop below the knee...We couldnt cut our hair, pluck our eyebrows, wear make up, no jewelry except for a wedding ring...

Sad thing is all the Pentecostal girls were the biggest hoes...Think about it always in skirts no panties...easy access...

Now I am nondenominational...I dont think that God hates me for wearing pants....

Dirty Octopus™
06-19-2006, 08:43 PM
I use to be Pentecostal...That means if ur a girl ur not allowed to wear pants, tight clothes, nothing but skirts and dresses and they must stop below the knee...We couldnt cut our hair, pluck our eyebrows, wear make up, no jewelry except for a wedding ring...

Sad thing is all the Pentecostal girls were the biggest hoes...Think about it always in skirts no panties...easy access...

Now I am nondenominational...I dont think that God hates me for wearing pants....

your weren't...were you? :dunno:
no panties? thats just nasty.

Romeyo07
06-20-2006, 06:15 AM
I grew up Pentecostal....tooooooootally had me confused growing up. Glad I saw the light. I think that lead me to be so sex driven at first. I was a man-whore...then I calmed down.

Religion is a crutch....Christianity (following Jesus, not a church group) is completely different. Follow Christ, not rules from a group of people.

I think the biggest reason why people are afraid to go to church (usually the place where Christ is introduced to people, commonly) is because they think they have to give everything up when they go. That and the whole "hypocrite" thing which is really getting old.

{X}Echo419
06-20-2006, 10:13 AM
I'm agnostic.

I was about eleven or twelve when I relized how big of hypocrites christians were. I started reading up and christianity. I'm pretty smart, so I understood stuff real quickly. I've did quick briefs of many religions. I've had talks with people who are different religions than me. At this point in life, I've decided to be agnostic for now. I don't know what to believe in, but I know there is something to believe in.

Plus, here's a site that shows some of the reasons I think christianity is wrong:

http://www.luciferian.org/index.php?col=yhwh

and no, Luciferianism is not satanic or a cult. I'm pretty into that religion, but I doubt I'm going to be in it.

not the only hypocrates out there. in case you wern't sure. :2cents:

BABY J
06-20-2006, 10:19 AM
I am nothing, and I am everything. I am just me. I do not need "guidance" or religion to tell me how to live right. I follow the 10 commandments, but NOT b/c they are the 10 commandments... B/C THEY ARE COMMON DAMN SENSE!!! I treat people right and I try to live a good life. If I end up in hell b/c I do not buy into the "hype" (or atleast have not to date) then so be it. I treat people right, I choose right over wrong, if God sends me to hell simply b/c I have not bowed and unconfessed that he is God (Romans 14:11), yet allows some guy on death row who ate 12 kids to heaven just b/c he "confessed and repinted and found God 10 minutes before his execution" then he (God) is a hypocrite anyway.

ClipseGST
06-20-2006, 11:16 AM
I agree w/ ya J. I think people should put more of an emphasis on morals & spirituality instead of religion. Like J said, alot of religion is nothing but common sense. Treat people good, and try to do good onto the world. That's what I think people should try to follow in life.

Romeyo07
06-20-2006, 11:50 AM
My moral standards are different than your standards. My right might be your wrong. If I think that it's ok to kill someone for stealing from me, I'm in the clear because its what I believe to be ok. Get where I'm going?

God sees all sin as one, and no one sin caries more value than another. This is so that I can't say "I'm better than him because all I did was steal, but he killed", justifying my worth to God. Who are we to claim who's better than another? To God we're all sinners, regardless of what we've done, we're redeemable.

The man who kills still has to face his consequence for his actions. He will die and suffer, but if he accepted Jesus before then, he's not getting out of his mortal punishment, but afterwards will be saved.

This is no different than those who were drug addicts, drunks, violent, molesters, etc. and they changed their life. Should you be judged on your past? Does the time between that phase in my life and the day I die matter? No, nor should it.

God doesn't want you to try to change when you accept Him. He knows what's in our hearts, and if we desire change, He will do it for us.

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 03:36 PM
your weren't...were you? :dunno:
no panties? thats just nasty.

I can only speak from experience....The more we were told that we were going to hell or doing something "bad" the more we had sex...But granted like all good Christians do we would repent...Dont get me wrong I wasnt a habitual sinner but I was prone to have my oops moments...

The church I go to now really surprised me one day...The pastor busted out with "if sinning felt bad then we wouldn't do it. If God gave us something that is for our wife/husband, why would he make it feel bad." I agree but once Pandora's box was open for me....well uh...Yeah I have a prob... :o

BABY J
06-20-2006, 03:40 PM
I will not wait until I am married to have sex... but I am still a good person. So I dunno...

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 04:16 PM
I will not wait until I am married to have sex... but I am still a good person. So I dunno...

I don't think it determines if u are a good person, that is just how u are viewed but certain people...I dont think that God loves you any less for having sex...Remember he hates the sin not the sinner.... ;)

BABY J
06-20-2006, 04:28 PM
Kool. If there was 1 area to get under control it will DEF be the flesh... lying, stealing, they are all BLAH. They do not identify w/ me. But when I get horny I will have sex w/ my gf at the Thanksgiving dinner table. LMAO!!! That was just a joke, but you know what I mean... pre-marital sex would have to be my biggest vice.

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Kool. If there was 1 area to get under control it will DEF be the flesh... lying, stealing, they are all BLAH. They do not identify w/ me. But when I get horny I will have sex w/ my gf at the Thanksgiving dinner table. LMAO!!! That was just a joke, but you know what I mean... pre-marital sex would have to be my biggest vice.

Lol...I UNDERSTAND!?!!?!??! Believe me...

SlowlybtngU<---Lady in the street but freak in the bed.....hmm

~Leaves thread and heads to relationships and sex~

~The_Duke~
06-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Lol...I UNDERSTAND!?!!?!??! Believe me...

SlowlybtngU<---Lady in the street but freak in the bed.....hmm

~Leaves thread and heads to relationships and sex~

:rly: Dinner tomorrow? :D

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 04:45 PM
:rly: Dinner tomorrow? :D

Lol....Nah, I am not cute...I am one of those girls that is hella cool to hang out with...That is it... :)

~The_Duke~
06-20-2006, 04:49 PM
Lol....Nah, I am not cute...I am one of those girls that is hella cool to hang out with...That is it... :)

I havent ever seen a pic so I dont know what the hell you look like lol...just playing around...you seem to be cool though...

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 04:53 PM
I havent ever seen a pic so I dont know what the hell you look like lol...just playing around...you seem to be cool though...

Hahaha....Yeah same to u...thx :)

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2006, 04:56 PM
pics? :D

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 04:59 PM
pics? :D

lol...nah, I am too ugly for the interweb...Dont want ur comp to fall to pieces...LOL!!! :D

~The_Duke~
06-20-2006, 05:01 PM
lol...nah, I am too ugly for the interweb...Dont want ur comp to fall to pieces...LOL!!! :D

Oh you cant compete with my unibrow...lol if those are your lips in you avatar you cant look that bad...

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 05:06 PM
Oh you cant compete with my unibrow...lol if those are your lips in you avatar you cant look that bad...

Hahahaha...I have a unibrow..HAhahahahah....Go figure...I mean I pluck it but still...Yeah those are my lips but there is a reason you dont see more than that.... ;)

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2006, 05:16 PM

nonsense, i've seen far worse from some of the nasty shit that gets posted up in the NWS section so post away ;)

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 05:18 PM
I dont have any pics at work...I will pm u my myspace..

~The_Duke~
06-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Hahahaha...I have a unibrow..HAhahahahah....Go figure...I mean I pluck it but still...Yeah those are my lips but there is a reason you dont see more than that.... ;)

I live very close to gainesville and dawsonville...there are people here that think are drop dead gorous cas you still have all your teeth...trust me since those are your lips you arent goint to scare one...and my unibrow is big a fluffy cas I am to lazy to try to control it...

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 05:20 PM
I live very close to gainesville and dawsonville...there are people here that think are drop dead gorous cas you still have all your teeth...trust me since those are your lips you arent goint to scare one...and my unibrow is big a fluffy cas I am to lazy to try to control it...

hahahaha...that is great..I do have all my teeth..thank God...

~The_Duke~
06-20-2006, 05:27 PM
So...how can we relate this conversation to what religion we are :lmao:

I guest wanting to know what you look like goes into the I dont have a religion thing...lol

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Told u I was ugly..absoludely is dead..lol...

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 05:29 PM
So...how can we relate this conversation to what religion we are :lmao:

I guest wanting to know what you look like goes into the I dont have a religion thing...lol

Oopsy...K leaving for real...For the most part...

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2006, 05:42 PM
STILL ALIVE BISHES!!! :lmao:

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 05:44 PM
STILL ALIVE BISHES!!! :lmao:

whew...Glad to hear it!!! :goodjob:

+1 for u for surviving!

never2loud
06-20-2006, 05:52 PM
i used to be pentacostal b/c of my family but i grew up got tire dof being yelled at in church by preacher saying im going to hell if i look at a woman the wrong way, id be smitten if i got a hard on before marrage, screw that im not stupid now i finally camee back to a free methodist kinda church in fayetteville and its awesome you dont get preached to you get talked to like a human being like a friend, not lectured and accused by someone who thinks b/c they are in front of the church they r better, this church shows you the good not the bad, yes they do talk about it but they are people just like you and me they know that so do you so they talk to you like taht and tell you theyr troubles and experiences b/c they know ur going through the same thing not you did what ur going to hell, so thats it in a nutshell

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 05:58 PM
i used to be pentacostal b/c of my family but i grew up got tire dof being yelled at in church by preacher saying im going to hell if i look at a woman the wrong way, id be smitten if i got a hard on before marrage, screw that im not stupid now i finally camee back to a free methodist kinda church in fayetteville and its awesome you dont get preached to you get talked to like a human being like a friend, not lectured and accused by someone who thinks b/c they are in front of the church they r better, this church shows you the good not the bad, yes they do talk about it but they are people just like you and me they know that so do you so they talk to you like taht and tell you theyr troubles and experiences b/c they know ur going through the same thing not you did what ur going to hell, so thats it in a nutshell

I have to rep u just cuz I feel u...Pentecostals...Whooooo...Interesting people...I still consider myself Pentecostal at heart but boy o' boy I do not practice all of their "requirements"

~The_Duke~
06-20-2006, 06:11 PM
I think the werdiest ones IMO are the mormons (no offense to the one person that has voted mormon) they just freak me out...

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 06:29 PM
I think the werdiest ones IMO are the mormons (no offense to the one person that has voted mormon) they just freak me out...

I have a couple of mormon associates...They have always been really sweet, never had a weird moment...

~The_Duke~
06-20-2006, 07:32 PM
I have a couple of mormon associates...They have always been really sweet, never had a weird moment...

Up here they come door to door trying to collect money and they hand out flyers and such...and they are always give me the uh oh feeling...

Not trying to sterotype I just havent come across a mormon that doesnt give me the uh oh feeling...

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 07:35 PM
Up here they come door to door trying to collect money and they hand out flyers and such...and they are always give me the uh oh feeling...

Not trying to sterotype I just havent come across a mormon that doesnt give me the uh oh feeling...

Hee hee I like the uh oh feeling... :D

~goes back to relationships and sex~ :o

~The_Duke~
06-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Nah it isnt the bad touching uh oh feeling it is the I am going to jump through your door and steal all your money and tie you to a chair and force you to watch a mormon propageda movie...

SLOWLYbtngU
06-20-2006, 09:53 PM
Nah it isnt the bad touching uh oh feeling it is the I am going to jump through your door and steal all your money and tie you to a chair and force you to watch a mormon propageda movie...

Oh my... :confused: :eek:

BABY J
06-21-2006, 06:24 AM
LOL

Romeyo07
06-21-2006, 11:37 AM
pre-marital sex doesn't make you immoral. However, sex is sacred to God, only to be shared between a married couple. Reason being that it is a covenant between the two people.

The covenant requires blood shed, i.e. animal sacrifice, jesus dying on the cross, etc. As you all know, when a girl loses her virginity, the guy pop's the cherry. Well, that's supposed to happen between man and woman when they married, to "consumate" their marriage (which is why they said that originally). The blood is shed and the covenant takes places between the couple to each other and God. This covenant seals the vows taken when you got married.

but that's just to get technical...

I've had my fair share of pre-marital sex, and it's VERY tough to stay abstinent. It can be done, and know a lot of people that do. I'm forgiven though, and walk in a new way.

BABY J
06-21-2006, 11:45 AM
Aaaah. I see. But that only works if the Bible (errrr, YOUR Bible) and YOUR beliefs is what you follow. :) "The" Bible is oft confused to be historical FACT when it is not... it is written by MEN, and has also been manipulated by men for thousands of years as well. I see it as... kinda like the mother goose rhymes and "tales"... man's attempt to try to paint a picture as to why we are WE, and why things are like they are. It's an attempt to make MOST of the people happy MOST of the time. And actually it works! That's part of the reason why I am nothing... to say that I am Agnostic would be to LABEL me as SOMETHING, so I am not even that! I am J'son, and I try to do right by most people and myself most of the time. Do I feel "guilty" when I engage in pre-marital sex? Naah. And if I am feeling extra EMO maybe... LOL. But I'd bet that's b/c I grew up in church (had no choice) and b/c of things that I have heard and was taught as a kid. We ARE a product of our environment, there is no way around that fact. MOST people (generally speaking) support and believe what they were taught to believe by their parents and/or mentors as a kid. Very few people I think change too far from that, but I am sure there are some that do.

Romeyo07
06-21-2006, 03:50 PM
this can lead into a different topic, so I wont touch the issue of the bible reference...trying to stay on topic, I think that in any religion in about any portion of the world, waiting until marriage is common. There might be one out there that's not like that but the majority rules.

If you think about it, there would be less baby momma drama...

BABY J
06-21-2006, 03:53 PM
True, that is b/c most major religions are more ALIKE than they are different, despite how different we try to make them.

Hulud
06-21-2006, 11:02 PM
Organized Religion is a crutch
:D

and it was good meeting you on tuesday, wish you could have stayed longer though

Romeyo07
06-22-2006, 11:40 AM
:D

and it was good meeting you on tuesday, wish you could have stayed longer though

you too, wish you could have gotten there earlier. I take off around that time becaue I've gotta get home, shower, take out the dog, make my lunch...all before going to bed. Gotta get up at 6, and I need at least 7-8 hours of sleep.

Hulud
06-22-2006, 12:48 PM
you too, wish you could have gotten there earlier. I take off around that time becaue I've gotta get home, shower, take out the dog, make my lunch...all before going to bed. Gotta get up at 6, and I need at least 7-8 hours of sleep.
damn homey, well hopefully one day i will get off work early

ShooterMcGavin
06-22-2006, 01:28 PM
^^^he just acts like he works a lot :eye: :D

SampaGuy
06-22-2006, 06:09 PM
i have my own religion.

429bigblock
06-23-2006, 07:10 PM
i have my own religion.

peter worships me

SampaGuy
06-23-2006, 07:44 PM
peter worships me

fuck u lol

Reaper
06-25-2006, 12:52 PM
Catholic-a-Baptist.....aka...Im methodist :)

smk417
07-01-2006, 09:52 PM
i choose other. even though i was raised in a baptist church i find that religon often times pulls people apart rather than bringing them to gether. i belive in God and follow the teachings of jesus, but dont really see my self as christian mainly because so many of them get so rapped up in the doctorine that they ignor the message of loving every one no matter what.take a look at most religous heads today they are more concerned with polital issuse than actually helping people. using the bible for to futher their own agendas that at the end of the day have little to nothing to do with God. basically i feel that religon gets in the way of peoples relationship with God.

BABY J
07-01-2006, 09:58 PM
^^ +276 ^^

Romeyo07
07-03-2006, 02:11 PM
i choose other. even though i was raised in a baptist church i find that religon often times pulls people apart rather than bringing them to gether. i belive in God and follow the teachings of jesus, but dont really see my self as christian mainly because so many of them get so rapped up in the doctorine that they ignor the message of loving every one no matter what.take a look at most religous heads today they are more concerned with polital issuse than actually helping people. using the bible for to futher their own agendas that at the end of the day have little to nothing to do with God. basically i feel that religon gets in the way of peoples relationship with God.

Christians should be loving everyone, regardless of their background. Doctrine calls for this.

LEV 19:18 "'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your
people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

PRO 10:12 Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

The bible calls for Christians to be loving to everyone, regardless of their history, their wrong doings, their intentions, etc.

I couldn't agree with you more about religion interfering with peoples relationship with God.

Wurm
07-12-2006, 10:06 PM
wurmish

GsrTurbo320
07-24-2006, 06:42 PM
BENCHODS!!!!!!!

{X}Echo419
08-11-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm hungry. :2cents:

BluesClues
08-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Christianity is the way to go. Yay!

Hulud
02-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Christianity is the way to go. Yay!
Drink the juice......

Lucky DAWG
02-22-2007, 02:58 PM
christianity
catholic to be more specific

ksinao
02-25-2007, 12:30 AM
i didnt see wiccan on the list

TRDwasiq
02-25-2007, 01:33 AM
muslim

Hulud
02-25-2007, 11:13 AM
i didnt see wiccan on the list
"other" is there for a reason, i ran outta room (only can have 20 choices)

ksinao
02-25-2007, 11:32 AM
psh. i was very offended by that.

greasemunkey
02-25-2007, 04:03 PM
lol christianity owns all, we win!!

Hulud
02-25-2007, 06:23 PM
psh. i was very offended by that.
good lol

Maniaç
02-25-2007, 06:33 PM