PDA

View Full Version : Misc Doggy Day Care/Camps

babygurl
05-30-2006, 12:31 PM
Do any of the fellow IAer's know of any day camps for dogs, that are any good.

I have looked at pricing anywhere from 15-20 bucks...but I am worried as far as treatment.

I have heard alot of stuff about certain dog kennels and am afraid of Pug Pug being mistreated. And honestly this dog is like my child...(he acts like one) so if he is hurt someone dies...lol (protective that I am)

I know kennels arent exactly the same, but still a question!

Thanks...Pet Smart's day camp seems good, just still want to look around some more!

JennB
05-30-2006, 12:56 PM
How about a pet sitter that comes to your home? Or do you specifically want to drop him off somewhere?

I have a pet sitter that comes to take care of my cats when I go out of town for more than 2 days, which is pretty often. They love the sitter and they never have to leave their house. Spoiled bitches.

babygurl
05-30-2006, 01:00 PM
hahah I have condsidered that as well..But I stay at my boyfriends house with his mother, so its her house. If it were mine I prolly would do that..And yes my dog is so spoiled!

Vteckidd
05-30-2006, 01:05 PM
My girlfriend an i take our dog to WAG-A-LOT on northside drive. THE BEST place i have found $18 a day.

its a great facility, the people are very nice, it has a HUGE playground for the animals, an they have lots of different services you can get.

check them out:
wagalot.com

TwinyTwin
05-31-2006, 08:42 AM
DOGRECESS.COM...THEY HAVE 2 LOCATIONS....WEB SITE WILL GIVE YOU PRICING....I BELIVE ITS $20 FOR THE WHOLE DAY AND $12 FOR HALF... THEY ALSO HAVE A WEB CAM SO YOU CAN WATCH YOUR DOG WHILE YOU ARE AT WORK.

babygurl
05-31-2006, 03:08 PM
DOGRECESS.COM...THEY HAVE 2 LOCATIONS....WEB SITE WILL GIVE YOU PRICING....I BELIVE ITS $20 FOR THE WHOLE DAY AND $12 FOR HALF... THEY ALSO HAVE A WEB CAM SO YOU CAN WATCH YOUR DOG WHILE YOU ARE AT WORK.

that would be great...:) I will check them out thanks

And thanks Vteckidd