PDA

View Full Version : Robbie vs Cor

DrivenMind
05-06-2005, 12:15 AM
K so I'm going like fuhcken crazy trying to make sure this ready is going to be ready for Ocala. I tired my shoes REALLY tight ( I usually do... you never know when you'll need to pick up the pace) and started getting things done. So this guy we'll call him "Corolla" well... apparently he's a fragile and sensitive mother fµcker. After waiting for almost 2 months for the piece that would "Solve" the issue, I get hanging out with Corolla again. We where having a grand old time for about 20 minutes. After I had his fat pipe sniffed, he started talking a lot of crap. DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY crap too... well he deiceded that his left stepper would no longer move the fluids inside of him that move other parts to let him pick up speed. Boy was I a mad little Billy. Harrison fixed that problem only to find that Corolla was being a real whore and hated one of the plates in his back. It didn't kill him, but it just made him make a lot of noise and not go anywhere...

to recify this, Corolla will be getting a some kind of "Fly" thing (Flyswatter) from some weird company named JUN, and a stage one abilty to grab a hold of things or "Clutch" them from ACT. Also I got him a straw from some weird company called Injen so he can blow bubbles in his cerial.

Corolla... that asshole.

Anyway I tied my shoes tighter, and pulled on my left molar screaming "NOS" as I raced off into the night looking for 18 year olds who wanted to buy me cigaettes.

HOLLA!

Repost Squintz
05-06-2005, 01:04 AM
lol wtf???

SandM
05-06-2005, 06:27 AM
wow, i feel much less intelligent.... (i didnt think it was possible either)

IndianStig
05-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Are u corrolla?
lololol, made no sense though, i guess its an inside jk.

civic95
05-06-2005, 04:56 PM
:confused:

Our education system has failed us all.

Bishop
05-06-2005, 08:48 PM
um yeah....how long did it take you to figure that out/type it? By the way, what school do you go to? They should fire all the english teachers.

Boneswiss
05-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Hooked On Phonics Werkd For Me

RandomGuy
05-07-2005, 12:48 AM
K so I'm going like fuhcken crazy trying to make sure this ready is going to be ready for Ocala. I tired my shoes REALLY tight ( I usually do... you never know when you'll need to pick up the pace) and started getting things done. So this guy we'll call him "Corolla" well... apparently he's a fragile and sensitive mother fµcker. After waiting for almost 2 months for the piece that would "Solve" the issue, I get hanging out with Corolla again. We where having a grand old time for about 20 minutes. After I had his fat pipe sniffed, he started talking a lot of crap. DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY crap too... well he deiceded that his left stepper would no longer move the fluids inside of him that move other parts to let him pick up speed. Boy was I a mad little Billy. Harrison fixed that problem only to find that Corolla was being a real whore and hated one of the plates in his back. It didn't kill him, but it just made him make a lot of noise and not go anywhere...

to recify this, Corolla will be getting a some kind of "Fly" thing (Flyswatter) from some weird company named JUN, and a stage one abilty to grab a hold of things or "Clutch" them from ACT. Also I got him a straw from some weird company called Injen so he can blow bubbles in his cerial.

Corolla... that asshole.

Anyway I tied my shoes tighter, and pulled on my left molar screaming "NOS" as I raced off into the night looking for 18 year olds who wanted to buy me cigaettes.

HOLLA!

I know exactly what you mean man... happens all the time. Guess theres no one to blame but yourself.

JustinSane110™
05-07-2005, 02:00 AM
I have no idea how but some kinda way I managed to follow most of that story. :confused:

Damn, I get kinda like a dumbass genius thing going on when I get really tired. WTF?!?!? I need some sleep immediately. :goodjob: