PDA

View Full Version : what a weekend...

Jimmy B
05-30-2006, 08:18 AM
1150 fri night, lake all day sat, sunday was american pie, and lake again all day yesterday.. cocktail cove was off the chain this weekend... almost got arrested(thank God i didnt), no sleep alll weekend barley.. CRAZY, CRAZY weekend..

what everyone else do?

gijoe0720
05-30-2006, 04:47 PM
friday- me and a few friends went to a putt putt place and made our own course there. we would go from hole 15 on one side to another hole on the other side. then we found the basket to where the balls go after the 18th hole and got a few. got home at 4 in the mornin and slept till 6 saturday afternoon.

saturday- went four wheeler all night.

sunday- ate cracker barrel. slept all day. got up at around 10 and went to a party at a friend's lake lot. got home at around 5 and woke up at 11 monday mornin

monday- floated the river and fished. got back around 11 and went fishin at my cousins house till 1 in the mornin.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-30-2006, 06:53 PM
you went to cocktail cove?? yeah homie i was all there yesterday, we partied on some bigg ass yacht and had like 5-6 boats all connected, im still recovering man

Jimmy B
05-30-2006, 07:12 PM
yep, i was there sat, and mon... sat 5 of our boats were tied up to the big boats right in the entrance, about 40 boats across.. we partied on the huge houseboats.. yesterday, 5 of us tied up in the back, and by the end of the day we had about 13-14 boats tied to us..