PDA

View Full Version : Misc Its Confirmed, Venom in Spidey 3

Vteckidd
05-29-2006, 10:21 PM
Topher=Eddie Brock
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g165/powderman_22222/sp3cd7.jpg

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/8020/59/1600/tobeymaguire.1.jpg

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/profiles/58/100003558/8654418c679491c6.jpg

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/profiles/58/100003558/1804418c5d869203.jpg

EJ_Allmota
05-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Damn Mike, good find, that shit is gonna be sic...

BaHumBugg
05-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Damn its hard having to wait another year for this, but im pretty sure its worth the wait

fight club
05-30-2006, 12:00 AM
i thought the guy who became venom was an astronaut and it was found in the atmosphere or some shit.

Vteckidd
05-30-2006, 12:26 AM
no, in the original story, Spider man goes to a distant planet, in return for helping an alien race, they give him the "venom" suit. its a Symbiotic suite that makes him give in to his desires, or become more evil if you will. he ends up ditching the suit through great peril.

the suit finds Brock an he is empowered by his Rage towards spiderman. He hates spiderman an the suit makes him become venom.

There is a side story, which sees some of the suit find another villain later known as Carnage.

btw , try marveldirectory.com

Vteckidd
05-30-2006, 12:32 AM
Venom

Identity: Known to legal authorities
Legal Status: Citizen of the United States with a criminal record
Other Aliases: None
Place of Birth: New York City, New York
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: None
Base Operation: New York
First Appearance: (as alien costume) SECRET WARS #8, (behind the scenes) WEB OF SPIDER-MAN #18, (actual appearance) AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #300

History: On Battleworld, a planet created by a being calling himself the Beyonder, the crime fighter known as Spider-Man obtained a sleek, black costume when his familiar red-and-blue one was ripped into tatters. After the Asgardian thunder god, Thor had acquired a new cape and helmet from a bizarre machine that replicated fabric, Spider-Man attempted the same feat, but mistakenly reached into a machine that housed a strange symbiote, one of the many odd life forms encountered on Battleworld.

When Spider-Man grabbed the little black ball, it instantly slithered over his body, covering him from head to toe. But it did not pattern itself after his red-and-blue costume. Rather, it took on the appearance of the garment worn by the new superhuman adventurer on Battleworld and Spider-Woman, whom Spider-Man had been admiring.

The web spinner was amazed at the properties of his new suit, but never question the mechanism behind them. For instance, it could mimic any type of clothing whatsoever, making Spider-Man’s need for spare clothing obsolete. It also contained a “dimensional aperture” where he could place his camera, spare change, and other items without adding to the bulk of the costume. The costume was also equipped with its own web-shooter and seemingly contained an unlimited supply of webbing.

Once Spider-Man returned to Earth, the alien costume could not tolerate being separated from its host for long periods of time. At night, when Spider-Man’s alter ego, Peter Parker, slept, the symbiote would engulf him and send the somnambulator to battle evil.

Late, Spider-Man battled the Puma, who perceived that the wall-crawler’s webs were organic. Startled by this revelation, Spider-Man accepted Reed Richards’ offer to study the costume. Richards learned that the costume was actually a living alien symbiote, a parasite trying to graft itself permanently to Spider-Man both mentally and physically. Richards succeeded in separating the alien costume from its host by shooting it with a “sonic blaster.” He then contained the being in a special environmental cell.

But the alien was much more intelligent than anyone perceived. It escaped from its cell and made its way to Peter Parker’s closet where it waited, disguised as a spare red-and-blue costume. Spider Man unwittingly donned the costume, which immediately made itself apparent. He brought it to the tower at Our Lady of Saints Church gambling the intense sound of its bells would destroy it.

Spider-Man lost the gamble, and he succumbed to the bells before the costume did. However, the empathic parasite had preyed upon the emotions of Spider-Man long enough to learn how to feel, and in feeling, to act. Sacrificing itself, the alien costume save Spider-Man, who assumed it then, crawled away to die.

Actually, the symbiote, weak and dying, slithered down into the church where Eddie Brock kneeled in prayer at the altar. Raised a Catholic, he was begging forgiveness for the suicide he was contemplating. Brock had been a successful columnist for the newly revived Daily Globe until he began writing a series of articles about the “Sin-Eater murders”. A bogus offender had confessed to Brock about committing the murders. Protecting the “murderer’s” identity under the First Amendment, Brock related his story everyday in the Globe until mounting pressure from the authorities forced him to write an exclusive revealing the murderer.

Although that edition of the paper sold out immediately, Spider-Man soon revealed the true identity of the Sin-Eater to be Detective Stan Carter, making Brock a laughingstock among his fellow journalists. Fired from the Daily Globe, he was forced to write venomous drivel for scandal newspapers. Brock blamed his predicament on Spider-Man.

Brock began an intense physical workout program hoping to reduce the stress his life had become. However, such physical exertions only increased his violent obsession with Spider-Man. Although his body had been honed to near-perfection, Brock’s mind was reduced to an all-consuming vessel of hatred.

It was this statement of fierce emotion that attracted the empathic parasite. In order to survive, the alien costume had to feed off the nearest and greatest source of emotion. The symbiote joined mentally and physically with Brock, whose emotions overwhelmed the already confused alien. The dominant thought on both their minds was that of Spider-Man. But Brock’s sheer hatred for the crime fighter twisted the costume’s feelings to a similar extent. In effect, Brock’s emotions drove the symbiote insane, just as their bonding may have driven Brock over the edge.

Brock soon discovered that the costume gave him all the powers of Spider-Man, and more besides. It also added bulk to his already large frame and increased his strength to superhuman levels. Calling himself “Venom,” Brock directed the costume to sprout a hideous grin and plotted his revenge.

Through the costume, Venom learned a great deal about Spider-Man, including his secret identity. Brock taunted Peter Parker with minor assaults, such as pushing him in front of a moving subway train. The alien costume could cancel out the wall-crawler’s spider-sense presumably by projecting conflicting frequencies upon the brain waves, which act as its mechanism.

Venom finally made a bold move when he confronted Parker’s wife, Mary Jane Watson-Parker, at their old Chelsea apartment. Although Venom’s twisted sense of morality did not allow him to physically harm Mary Jane, Spider-Man immediately realized the nature of this threat.

Taking the time to retrieve the sonic blaster from the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man challenged Venom at Our Lady of Saints Church. Although he fired the blaster at Venom, Spider-Man soon discovered that the symbiote could not be separated from Brock because it had completely bonded with him. Trying to escape and rethink his options, Spider-Man was caught unawares by Venom. He captured Spider-Man and secured him to the inside of the church bell with a considerable amount of webbing.

Spider-Man narrowly escaped the bell’s crushing clapper before defeating Venom by forcing him to deplete his webbing supply, of which the alien symbiote was actually comprised. Before the alien could regenerate enough of its mass to become a renewed threat, Spider-Man brought Venom to the Fantastic Four who imprisoned him in a sonic containment cell. The Fantastic Four then shipped Venom to the government super-prison in the Colorado Rockies called the Vault.

Venom later escaped the Vault by directing the alien costume to disguise itself as a guard’s uniform. A young guard who had just been assigned to the Vault was fooled into thinking that Venom was a fallen colleague and released the gate mechanism, which imprisoned the criminal. Venom killed the naïve guard and escaped to New York City, where he once again confronted Spider-Man.

This time Spider-Man used psychological warfare upon Venom, by taunting the alien symbiote to return to him. The alien, torn by its love-hate relationship for Spider-Man, tried to leave Brock and to re-establish its link with its original owner. But the trauma of trying to detach itself from Brock’s nervous system was too much to bear. The alien costume and Eddie Brock were both knocked unconscious and were subsequently returned to the Vault, where they are now incarcerated.

Height: 6 ft. 3 in.
Weight: 260 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Redish Blond

Strength Level: Venom possesses superhuman strength enabling him to lift (press) almost 11 tons.

Known Superhuman Powers: The alien costume, which has grafted itself to the nervous system of Eddie Brock, somehow absorbed the powers of Spider-Man during its brief symbiotic relationship with him. These powers have now been transferred to Brock, so long as he wears the costume. Brock had conditioned himself to lift (press) almost 700 lbs. Before he came into contact with the costume. Once they merged, the costume added Spider-Man’s superhuman strength to Brock’s vast human strength, making him more powerful than Spider-Man.

The alien costume also replicates Spider-Man’s ability to cling to walls by controlling the flux of inter-atomic attraction between molecular boundary layers.

Stormhammer
05-30-2006, 12:32 AM
no, in the original story, Spider man goes to a distant planet, in return for helping an alien race, they give him the "venom" suit. its a Symbiotic suite that makes him give in to his desires, or become more evil if you will. he ends up ditching the suit through great peril.

the suit finds Brock an he is empowered by his Rage towards spiderman. He hates spiderman an the suit makes him become venom.

There is a side story, which sees some of the suit find another villain later known as Carnage.

btw , try marveldirectory.com

haha carnage was awesome

fight club
05-30-2006, 12:50 AM
wow +1 for that write up

Dirty Octopus™
05-30-2006, 12:51 AM
THANK GOD!!!! my prayers have been answered!
i have the black spidey wallpaper and started to get happy but i didnt want to jump to my own conclusions. but thank you for this.

obd1kenobi
06-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Mike you seem like a comic fan! lol!

IntegraXTR
06-02-2006, 03:12 PM
wow, good write up, but in the tv series, the astronauts found took a rock back on the shuttle and the symbiot made them crash back on earth in the hudson river, spiderman comes and rescues them but then is covered with that black shit which he thought was just sewage. Later on he wakes up hanging upside down in the middle of brooklyn. He got rid of the symbiot by using ultra sound which then it found brock, which became venom. I guess the comic and series is different but you get the idea.

tony
06-02-2006, 03:15 PM
Carnage was when the suit found a serial killer right?

B18c-rex
06-03-2006, 10:55 AM
The serial killer injected himself with a piece from the venom symbiote thus creating carnage.

ShooterMcGavin
06-03-2006, 03:28 PM
don't forget all the other mini carnages that came about in one series :D still can't believe topher grace will be eddie brock though.

if u guys recall, eddie made a cameo in the first movie and was a big jock lookin dude, topher is like half the size of what eddie SHOULD be.

and what's w/spidey's emo haircut????

B18c-rex
06-04-2006, 01:30 AM
Well if they do it right and i know rami will cause he's a huge comic dork. This next movie will have spidey diggin deep on the inner strength bit to fight off sand man ... hob goblin and for fuck sake venom. Most likely be the best of the trilogy so far ..... i am very skeptical on the multiple villains. Everyone knows how bad the original batman movies blew donkey dick after # 2 just my :2cents:

boosted1jz
06-27-2006, 11:29 PM
found a trailer for it :D looks like its gonna be badasssssssss

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/large.html

RandomGuy
06-28-2006, 04:26 AM
nah it was the Promethium X shit... that the kingpin requested off of hte planet... There was something about the shit.... and then the symbiote or whatever was that... it escaped when the plane wrecked, it fucked up spiderman.... remember evil spidey?... then he fought it off, got it off and entered its new host: Eddie Brock... turned into "venom"...

Vteckidd
06-28-2006, 11:02 AM
HOYL SHIT THAT LOOKS BADASS

PhAtBoYMr2
06-28-2006, 11:37 AM
Venom will appear in the 3rd one but he wont be featured untill the 4th and final making of spiderman, toby miguawire(sp) only signed a 3 movie deal so they might have to bring him back or find another spiderman.....

I think spiderman 3 ends where brock goes to the church amd that symboite shit takes over his body.....spiderman 3 will just show all leading up to the making of venom and venom will be the last spiderman movie.

Vteckidd
06-28-2006, 11:40 AM
you have sources for this ? lol

then what villian is in 3? Hob Goblin?

devin
06-28-2006, 11:52 AM
damn, that was the only comic i read when i was growing up, looks good, i was hoping they would get venom involved in the movie

ironchef
06-28-2006, 12:08 PM
you have sources for this ? lol

then what villian is in 3? Hob Goblin?Yea him and sandman, did you not notice sandman in the trailer lol.

Ran
06-28-2006, 01:25 PM
I saw the symbiote and the black suit, but no real Venom. I don't think I'll get my hopes up.

Vteckidd
06-28-2006, 04:08 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTFMtravl-M&search=spider%20man%203

PhAtBoYMr2
06-28-2006, 06:47 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTFMtravl-M&search=spider%20man%203

ok i retract my previous statement....

spiderman 3 is going to be badass....damn veneom really is in it....

i cant belive there going to have 3 villan in the movie\

boosted_nonv
06-28-2006, 07:02 PM
good shit

Protocol
06-28-2006, 07:42 PM
OH snap... I look just like the true Peter Parker too. It's scary. I even have the same glasses! People tell me that I should have played the part instead!

ShooterMcGavin
06-28-2006, 11:24 PM
man, having eric foreman play venom is just not a good idea, he is NOWHERE near the size that eddie brock has always been portrayed. i mean seriously, when has venom and spidey EVER been the same in physical size and stature??? whatever, at least green goblin 2 and sandman should still be interesting...

Mchnhead2k5
06-28-2006, 11:27 PM
did you want Goldberg or Brock Lesnar as Eddie Brock??

bicsintegra
06-28-2006, 11:48 PM
damn i wished i never stopped collecting spiderman and spawn my favorite comic after spidey. the movie looks good it will probably beat any record thus far. i just hope they don't bring spidergirl, or the black cat.

ShooterMcGavin
06-28-2006, 11:56 PM

precisely, brock lesnar would've actually made a great venom (from a physical build standpoint).

B18c-rex
06-29-2006, 01:22 AM
The preview before the superman movie looked promising. But for christ sake they are gonna butcher the best villain ever in spidey history with fuckin topher grace skinny ass. I can only pray the sandman and the 2nd green goblin make up for it just my :2cents:

Senko
06-29-2006, 05:03 AM
I think the pictures we see of him are before all the BS goes down with the costume, and everyone said the same shit about toby meguire as spidey to, how hed be way to skinny and small to be a good spidey.

Ran
06-29-2006, 06:55 AM
I'm thinking that we'll see Venom for like....15 mins at the end of the movie. Just to catch your eye for the next movie. Kind of like having Vin Diesel at the end of Tokyo Drift.

4dmin
06-29-2006, 08:36 AM
i'm thinking Venom in the movie will be gay... you saw the whole black costume... anyone who has the comics knows venom was a fucking bad ass ripped up and nutz... i hope they dont' fuck it up. i'm expecting it to be another overated spidy film. (last one was alright)

ShooterMcGavin
06-29-2006, 09:12 AM
I think the pictures we see of him are before all the BS goes down with the costume, and everyone said the same shit about toby meguire as spidey to, how hed be way to skinny and small to be a good spidey.

uh whatever dude, spidey was ALWAYS a scrawny nerd, which tobey portrays perfectly.

Ran
06-29-2006, 09:57 AM
anyone who has the comics knows venom was a fucking bad ass ripped up and nutz...Venom this, Venom that...Venom is overrated.

CARNAGE FTMFW!!

http://www.spyder-25.com/covers/venom_vs_carnage/venom_carnage_02.jpg

{X}Echo419
06-29-2006, 11:39 AM

what about that GIANT guy in Troy and the new Jet Lee movie? I think that's the biggest "human" I have ever seen... :lmfao:

The Ninja
06-29-2006, 06:36 PM
he just copy and pasted from marvel website......>.>

The Ninja
06-29-2006, 06:40 PM
ok i retract my previous statement....

spiderman 3 is going to be badass....damn veneom really is in it....

i cant belive there going to have 3 villan in the movie\

bullshit, those were all scenes from spidey 1 and 2. photoshopped or edited or w/e. I promise this to you because i own the movies and love spidey...download it and play it slow.

Mchnhead2k5
06-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Sorry to bring up a dead thread but after finally seeing Spiderman 3 I think they should use one of my fave wrestlers (Brock Lesnar) as Venom next time or what {X}Echo419 said the guy from Troy who is an ex-WWE superstar-exCon Nathan Jones:

Brock before his MMA fight in K-1 Dynamite (6'2'' 270lbs):
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/machinehead2k5/brock.jpg

Nathan Jones (7ft 340lbs wikipedia stats)
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/machinehead2k5/004TRO_Nathan_Jones_002.jpg