PDA

View Full Version : so i did something kinda mean

b@d @pple
05-29-2006, 08:32 PM
i was at a friends house on friday,and this friend is a very large mexican...well he had party and there was the most obnoxious fuckin girl i have ever met..she was a total fuckin bitch all night..and i noticed that her purse was sittin on a table by the front door..so i proceeded throughout the night to place random objects from my mexican friends home in her purse..in plain sight mind you.well Dre(the mexican)came downstairs and put eyes on her purse noticing the objects in there was all fom his home..welll we were all extremely drunk and he proceeds to ask ,in a loud voice "whos fuckin purse is this"..and this girl was like oh thats mine..well needless to say Dre walked over to her and straight popped that bitch in the eye...hahah fuckin bitch..all this happened cause she was a bitch..girls if its not necessary dont be a bitch!

tony
05-29-2006, 08:37 PM
interesting.. wonder if Dre felt like a real man after hitting a woman

The Golden Child
05-29-2006, 08:38 PM
so he hit a girl .. -234987234718923719823791823 for your friend ..

The Golden Child
05-29-2006, 08:39 PM
it was pretty good idea getting her set up but hitting a girl is a no no .. boo !!!

HyPer50
05-29-2006, 08:39 PM
lmao

4dmin
05-29-2006, 08:41 PM
bahhh justin your ruthless and dre is a gangster

BigPoppaHurtm
05-29-2006, 08:43 PM
Damn. Was she atleast a hot bitch?

Halfwit
05-29-2006, 08:45 PM
lol pwnt

TIGERJC
05-29-2006, 08:47 PM
lol pwnt

ahahahahahahaha lolol x2

but thats not right :(, I bet he was trunk.

thinkfast®
05-29-2006, 09:03 PM
hahaha OMG over and over

you have mexican friends?

Tasuki_Civic
05-29-2006, 09:34 PM

im sure he did just like most bitch ass guys. sad to say but a guy that hits a woman is not a man at all hes a pussy. ( like some i know)

dre is a gangster

umm i hate when pple use this word and has no idea what it means. your not gangster for hitting a girl

sina518
05-29-2006, 10:15 PM
i was at a friends house on friday,and this friend is a very large mexican...well he had party and there was the most obnoxious fuckin girl i have ever met..she was a total fuckin bitch all night..and i noticed that her purse was sittin on a table by the front door..so i proceeded throughout the night to place random objects from my mexican friends home in her purse..in plain sight mind you.well Dre(the mexican)came downstairs and put eyes on her purse noticing the objects in there was all fom his home..welll we were all extremely drunk and he proceeds to ask ,in a loud voice "whos fuckin purse is this"..and this girl was like oh thats mine..well needless to say Dre walked over to her and straight popped that bitch in the eye...hahah fuckin bitch..all this happened cause she was a bitch..girls if its not necessary dont be a bitch!

thats the funniest shit ever i could so see you doing that

2.0civic
05-29-2006, 10:22 PM
thats funny minus the hitting her part. it would have been just as funny bitching her out and her having no idea

HyPer50
05-29-2006, 10:34 PM
thats funny minus the hitting her part. it would have been just as funny bitching her out and her having no idea

nah.... not really lol.. I dont condone violence against women, but it would of been nowhere near as funny if he didn't lol...

Flip
05-29-2006, 10:43 PM
Thats freaking awesome LOL, but he shouldn't have hit her. HAHAHHA still laughing...

Seymour222
05-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Goddamn. Karma is a motherfucker.

PhatbacK
05-29-2006, 11:20 PM
what did the 5 fingers say to the face?......SLAP! apparently she didnt know who she was pissin off.....otherwise she probably woulda known better

Brut
05-29-2006, 11:25 PM
lol

b@d @pple
05-30-2006, 08:13 AM
boo hoo "i can t believe he hit a girl"SHUT THE FUCK UP... girls can give it all day long..ie my ex used to hit me all the time..did i hit her back ..no..but goddamnit i should have.....no saying this girl did,but if a girl knuckles up like a man shes gonna get hit like man..this bitch just stood there and took the punch like a man,but then took a fall like a tree,then took a nap

4dmin
05-30-2006, 08:18 AM
boo hoo "i can t believe he hit a girl"SHUT THE FUCK UP... girls can give it all day long..ie my ex used to hit me all the time..did i hit her back ..no..but goddamnit i should have.....no saying this girl did,but if a girl knuckles up like a man shes gonna get hit like man..this bitch just stood there and took the punch like a man,but then took a fall like a tree,then took a nap

:lmfao:

Romeyo07
05-30-2006, 08:26 AM
If a girl hits a guy, she better do it thinking that the guy just might swing back. I've been hit before by my ex girlfriend, so the next punch she threw I grabbed, put her in a submission hold, and told her if she did it again I was calling the cops. She tried to get out, but then gave up. I let her go, grabbed my keys and left.

None the less that relationship didn't last.

b@d @pple
05-30-2006, 08:29 AM
If a girl hits a guy, she better do it thinking that the guy just might swing back. I've been hit before by my ex girlfriend, so the next punch she threw I grabbed, put her in a submission hold, and told her if she did it again I was calling the cops. She tried to get out, but then gave up. I let her go, grabbed my keys and left.

None the less that relationship didn't last.

see most girls have that mentality that she can hit a guy and not get hit back..fuck that im going down swingin

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-30-2006, 08:36 AM
hahaha..

ShooterMcGavin
05-30-2006, 08:50 AM
lol b@d @pple doin something kinda mean? NAAAAAAAH :D

civic95
05-30-2006, 10:32 AM
Thats the funniest thing I've read all day. ha ha ha ha (He didn't have to hit her though)

thinkfast®
05-30-2006, 10:39 AM
you have mexican friends?

babygurl
05-30-2006, 10:40 AM
That is some mean shit.....funny but very mean!

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 10:46 AM
that shit is fukin hilarious bro.... imma haev to do that to someone one day..

Dragonfly5338
05-30-2006, 10:57 AM
See, only problem with some of yall's logic is the girl didn't hit the guy first. He punched her for something Justin did. So you can say you think it's fine for a woman to get hit if she hits first - but saying this shit is funny or that dude is "gangsta" for what he did is disgusting.

tony
05-30-2006, 11:00 AM

Don't mean to shit on everyones parade here because usually what goes on in the whoreslounge doesn't bother me but this one does. Nobody is boo hooing over the chick, I guess I'm more intrigued by the fact that hitting women is okay on IA depending on who it is.

I'm sure everyone remembers this thread (http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=42334&highlight=xblg20)

Everyone was ready to hunt this guy down and beat him unconscious based on HEARSAY, but suddenly everyone has excuses as to why it is okay to hit women in this thread that does not even pertain to the situation. "ohh if a woman hits me I'm going to hit her back" I'm sorry but yall sound like straight pussies, yeah if she pulls a knife or a gun you diffuse the situation but laying a hand on a woman is more than just being a man in the situation.. but having a bit of maturity about yourself.

Furthermore, the chick did not hit anyone and you did what you did because she was simply acting a certain way.. all I will say is you never know what a person is going through in their life to make them act the way they do. So criticize this post, flame, whatever but the fact remains that this shit is stupid, immature, and I'm simply laughing at the hypocrites who are scared to say its wrong because of who the story is coming from.

/rant

Scrilla
05-30-2006, 11:13 AM
i say punch a bitch if she deserves it....but then again she didnt....hmmmm...

:slap:

b@d @pple
05-30-2006, 11:21 AM
according to him she did deserve it... i was the only one that knew she didnt....but hey read the title..

Scrilla
05-30-2006, 11:23 AM
fuck it....hahhaha....funny indeed though....

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-30-2006, 11:23 AM
^^ Justin, Get a job... :D

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 11:28 AM
if i wanted to be an ass i would say..

^ get a cure, but than again, im not an ass so i wouldnt say that to anyone

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-30-2006, 11:29 AM
sure thing alex.

*by the way, it's then again, not than again.*:goodjob:

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 11:34 AM
fuk spelling and grammar.... u dont need that to count money do you???

Scrilla
05-30-2006, 11:40 AM
hahhaha.....

+1 FTW ....

Brett
05-30-2006, 11:41 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Yousef
05-30-2006, 11:42 AM
Change my pitch up, smack my bitch up

..sorry that just came in mind

ShooterMcGavin
05-30-2006, 11:44 AM
did justin know for certain this guy was gonna go up to her and straight pop her?

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-30-2006, 01:11 PM
fuk spelling and grammar.... u dont need that to count money do you???

Nope. *If you are implying that you're a pimp, you, my dear, are very wrong*

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 01:12 PM
Nope. *If you are implying that you're a pimp, you, my dear, are very wrong*

r u still talking to me.. i in no way made any implications of being a pimp.. however, depending on your definition of the word.. I would not deny the fact that I do have the ability to get with just about any woman i want n do so on a regular basis.. everyone knows this. so dont fool yourself n start hating on me..

JennB
05-30-2006, 01:13 PM
I am not at all for sucker punching a girl, that's just wrong. He should have at least asked what was going on first.

But that wasn't your fault at all. What you did was funny as hell actually.

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-30-2006, 01:17 PM
r u still talking to me.. i in no way made any implications of being a pimp.. however, depending on your definition of the word.. I would not deny the fact that I do have the ability to get with just about any woman i want n do so on a regular basis.. everyone knows this. so dont fool yourself n start hating on me..

I'm not "fooling" myself and you're not "fooling" anyone else. Your ability to get with women is ghostly; however, your ability to get with skanks, sluts, etc. is at it's full potential Mr. Carrasco. I'm not hating, I'm just trying to bring your head out of your ass so you can see the light of day.

And the answer to your question is, yes, I am still talking to you.

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 01:19 PM
I'm not "fooling" myself and you're not "fooling" anyone else. Your ability to get with women is ghostly; however, your ability to get with skanks, sluts, etc. is at it's full potential Mr. Carrasco. I'm not hating, I'm just trying to bring your head out of your ass so you can see the light of day.

And the answer to your question is, yes, I am still talking to you.

how many hoes, skanks etc.. have u known me to fuk???

i seriously want to know this

b@d @pple
05-30-2006, 01:21 PM
threadjackin motherfuckers

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-30-2006, 01:21 PM
how many hoes, skanks etc.. have u known me to fuk???

i seriously want to know this

If they are fucking you, they must be... Some might have done it out of pure pity.

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-30-2006, 01:22 PM
threadjackin motherfuckers

hi Justin:D

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 01:23 PM
If they are fucking you, they must be... Some might have done it out of pure pity.

seee, u talk shit but have no clue what your talking about..

to accuse my game of being dull n that i am only able to get with skanks because o fpitty.. u need to site at least one example.

i know the problem here is that you can't.. n thats because i dont fuk hoes.. i fuk clean ass bitches 99% of the time..

I just got dun fukin a bitch that aint had sex in 3 yrs as a matter of fact... I had a bet with half of atlanta saying i wouldnt be able to hit it.. n guess what, I did.. just like ever other girl i want..

so your a bitch, u can fuk off.

b@d @pple
05-30-2006, 01:24 PM
fuckin stop you fuckin girls

SuprChrgLSV8
05-30-2006, 01:25 PM

i know i do EL OH EL

b@d @pple
05-30-2006, 01:25 PM
i know i do EL OH EL

hah word

i will never hit a girl but i will knock the fuck outta bitch

2mchbooty
05-30-2006, 01:29 PM
Justin, you need Jesus....thats all I gotta say :D

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 01:30 PM
fuckin stop you fuckin girls

fuk u j.. how is some skank with herpe gonna call my girls skanks...

AT LEAST THEY DONT HAVE BUMPS ON THEIR VAGINAS..... I MEAN THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE IS ASTOUNDING

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 01:31 PM
Justin, you need Jesus....thats all I gotta say :D

U NEED TO DIE...

CORRECTION TO TIFFANIES PREVIOSU COMMENT.. I HAVE FUCKED A SKANK ASS WHORE BEFORE N SHE HAS JUST POSTED IN THIS THREAD..

BUT IN MY DEFENSE, I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS A WHORE AT THE TIME

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-30-2006, 01:32 PM
seee, u talk shit but have no clue what your talking about..

to accuse my game of being dull n that i am only able to get with skanks because o fpitty.. u need to site at least one example.

i know the problem here is that you can't.. n thats because i dont fuk hoes.. i fuk clean ass bitches 99% of the time..

I just got dun fukin a bitch that aint had sex in 3 yrs as a matter of fact... I had a bet with half of atlanta saying i wouldnt be able to hit it.. n guess what, I did.. just like ever other girl i want..

so your a bitch, u can fuk off.

Once again, it's called education. You're, not "your." Yes, I am a bitch, I like being a bitch!

People from strip clubs are not typically "clean."

Scrappy
05-30-2006, 01:32 PM
hah word

i will never hit a girl but i will knock the fuck outta bitch

that is the damn truth! I even expect to get popped if I deserve it. lol just ask justin he got me good :goodjob:

Brett
05-30-2006, 01:33 PM
JUSTIN I SAW JESUS YESTERDAY!! HE WAS "HANGIN AROUND ON A CROSS"

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-30-2006, 01:33 PM

AT LEAST THEY DONT HAVE BUMPS ON THEIR VAGINAS..... I MEAN THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE IS ASTOUNDING

:lmfao:This is old news.

2mchbooty
05-30-2006, 01:34 PM
U NEED TO DIE...

CORRECTION TO TIFFANIES PREVIOSU COMMENT.. I HAVE FUCKED A SKANK ASS WHORE BEFORE N SHE HAS JUST POSTED IN THIS THREAD..

BUT IN MY DEFENSE, I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS A WHORE AT THE TIME
SO YOU FORGOT I EXISTED HUH? :rolleyes:

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Once again, it's called education. You're, not "your." Yes, I am a bitch, I like being a bitch!

People from strip clubs are not typically "clean."

HOO FUCKS STRIPPERS????

I FUK SERVERS FROM STRIP CLUBS.. THEY ARE NORMALLY HOTTER... I HAVE BANGED OUT A FEW STRIPPERS TOO.. UHM.. A CHICK NAMED TIFF, A CHICK NAMED ASHLEY AND UHM.... WELL THATS IT..

ASHLEY WAS BY FAR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEACE OF ASS I HAVE EVER HAD.. SO IS SHE WAS A WHORE THAN SIGN ME THE FUCK UP.. IT TOOK ME 2 MONTHS TO FUK HER..

N TIFF TOOK ME ABOUT 3.. SHE IS IN MED SCHOOL. . N UHM, HER PARENTS AR LOADED.. AGAIN A HOTTIE BY ANY MANS STANDARDS... FUK IT.. IM A WHORE FUKER BY YOUR DEFINAITION I GUESS..

YOUR A PRESUMPTIOUS BITCH

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 01:36 PM
SO YOU FORGOT I EXISTED HUH? :rolleyes:

DAMN..U GOT ME..... BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE.. TIFF CALLED U A WHROE FIRST NOT ME

The Yousef
...boobies?

carrascopa
that is the damn truth! I even expect to get popped if I deserve it. lol just ask justin he got me good :goodjob:

HEY TIFF CALLED U AWHORE TOO

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-30-2006, 01:38 PM
You're Alex, YOU'RE.

No, I'm not "presumptious." I know. I've seen it.

Whatever, arguing with you has lost it's fun... You're just dull now. Time to find my next victim...

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 01:39 PM
You're Alex, YOU'RE.

No, I'm not "presumptious." I know. I've seen it.

Whatever, arguing with you has lost it's fun... You're just dull now. Time to find my next victim...

YOUR NEXT HOO WHAT... ???? I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOUVE SEEN? THATS ALL.. YOUR CALLIN A LOT OF GIRLS WHORES.. THAT I DONT THINK WOULD APPRECIATTE IT HONESTLY.. N THEY ARENT EVEN CLOSE TO WHORES U KNOW.. SO IM JUST DEFENDING THEIR HONOR IS ALL...

WELL CEPT FOR 2MUCHCELLULITEBOOTY

2mchbooty
05-30-2006, 01:44 PM
YOUR NEXT HOO WHAT... ???? I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOUVE SEEN? THATS ALL.. YOUR CALLIN A LOT OF GIRLS WHORES.. THAT I DONT THINK WOULD APPRECIATTE IT HONESTLY.. N THEY ARENT EVEN CLOSE TO WHORES U KNOW.. SO IM JUST DEFENDING THEIR HONOR IS ALL...

aLEX, GROW SOME HAIR AND MAYBE YOUR HEAD WONT LOOK SO ROUND! :goodjob:

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 01:46 PM
aLEX, GROW SOME HAIR AND MAYBE YOUR HEAD WONT LOOK SO ROUND! :goodjob:

HMM???? NOT SURE WHAT THATS SUPPOSED TO MEAN..

BUT I LOVE IT WHEN GIRLS WHO WERE ONCE ALL ON MY NUTS NOW HATE ME..

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-30-2006, 01:46 PM
Hahaha.. Ghey.

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 01:52 PM
fukin non-rebuttling bitch! dont talk shit unless u can back it the fuk up.. O>K>! i swear to fukin god your pathetic

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-30-2006, 01:59 PM
I can back it up Alex, I can. I just choose not to fight with a 26 year old boy. I'd much rather fight with someone who can throw out more than 2 points.

1. I have herpes, everyone knows that, big fuckin' deal.
2. I am a bitch, everyone knows this as well, and again, big fuckin' deal.

Try speaking to me after you get your head out of your ass.

*Oh yea, and by the way, you were not an original member of team fuct, you were just an add in... *

b@d @pple
05-30-2006, 02:02 PM

whoa whoa motherfucker..dont come in here talking shit to me in my thread...make your own about whores and skanks..

thinkfast®
05-30-2006, 02:59 PM
whats goin on in here

smells like cheese nigga

SE-Romeo
05-30-2006, 03:17 PM
damn, anyway, thats a funny story!

JMCIVIC01
05-30-2006, 03:22 PM

LMFAO :lmfao: you speak the truth though there is alot of cellulite

Scrappy
05-30-2006, 03:23 PM
in from left field comes ^^^^^^^^

HyPer50
05-30-2006, 03:23 PM
*starts shaking up the Drama Sno-globe again*

4dmin
05-30-2006, 03:24 PM
See, only problem with some of yall's logic is the girl didn't hit the guy first. He punched her for something Justin did. So you can say you think it's fine for a woman to get hit if she hits first - but saying this shit is funny or that dude is "gangsta" for what he did is disgusting.

if the girl was acting stupid and being a bitch then she got what was coming to her... either way its a funny story, its not justin's fault his boy has anger problems \/

JMCIVIC01
05-30-2006, 03:26 PM
in from left field comes ^^^^^^^^

you already know, I had to make my presence felt.

BTLFED
05-30-2006, 04:36 PM

OMG A FUCKING RIFT!! STOP THE RIFTIN YOU MOTHER BITCHES!

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 07:11 PM
FUK THE RIFT FOOL

BTLFED
05-30-2006, 07:14 PM
FUK THE RIFT FOOL

YOU ARE RIFIN LIKE A MOFO RIGHT NOW

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 07:15 PM
TIFFANY U REALLY ARE AN IDIOT.. FIND WHERE I SAID I WAS AN ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE FUCT.... I MEAN WHAT THE FUK DID THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING NE DAMN WAYS.. WAS THAT YOUR POOR ATTEMPT TO HURT ME??

EVERY TIME U POST I THINK TO MYSELF.. NO WAY CAN SHE BE THAT STUPID.. BUT THEMORE N MORE I THINK ABOUT IT THE MORE I REALIZE THAT NONE OF YOUR POSTS MAKE ANY SENSE .. U REALLY R THAT STUPID...

U TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING.. ITS FUKIN BORDERLINE PSYCHOTIC... I MEAN ITS KINDA FUNNY HOW U COME UP WITH THIS SHIT.. BUT AFTER THINKING ABOUT THE NUMEROUS OCCURANCES OF OUTLANDISH STATEMENTS BY YOU.. I HAVE DEFINATELY COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT U R PATHOLOGICAL.. FUKIN SHIT..

TOO MUCH SALAD, SORRY YALL IM DUN

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 07:19 PM
YOU ARE RIFIN LIKE A MOFO RIGHT NOW

well now your rifting with me asshole! so what the fuc r we gonna do about this???

shall we have a pissing contest?

BTLFED
05-30-2006, 07:22 PM
well now your rifting with me asshole! so what the fuc r we gonna do about this???

shall we have a pissing contest?

Pissing contest FTW!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Nemesis
05-30-2006, 07:23 PM
golden showers ....gross

BTLFED
05-30-2006, 07:27 PM
golden showers ....gross

You take pics of that shit for people, so what does that make you? A swashbuckler.

Us respectable men don't participate in "golden showers."

Nemesis
05-30-2006, 07:29 PM
You take pics of that shit for people, so what does that make you? A swashbuckler.

Us respectable men don't participate in "golden showers."

True...

BTLFED
05-30-2006, 07:31 PM
True...

91199si
05-30-2006, 07:32 PM
your friend is bitch, to hit a girl. tell him to come hit me.

BigPoppaHurtm
05-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Wuz the dude drunk?

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 07:35 PM
Pissing contest FTW!

yes sir.. yes sir!

~The_Duke~
05-30-2006, 07:36 PM
My X tried to steal my wallet and keys out of my pocket once...she was in the hospital with her crouch bleeding...you shouldnt hit girls unless you have a good reason. Stealing things is a good reason. :goodjob: being a stupid bitch and getting panked is also a good reason.

I would have hit her to for stealing my stuff. Now I would feel reason bad after I found out it was a setup and would prolly go hit justin.

Justin...you are a ruthless bastard lol

CALIWEST
05-30-2006, 07:43 PM
thats funny wat u did..but i couldn't eva be around guys who hit a girl...dun matta if u drunk or not..hate that shiet

~The_Duke~
05-30-2006, 07:52 PM
Let me get this straight it is wrong to hit a girl that is trying stuff from you...the dude thought the girl was stealing his stuff...

A girl walks up to a guy on the street and reaches in his pocket and grabs his wallet...and you think that it would not be right to hit the girl?

b@d @pple
05-30-2006, 09:18 PM
EDITED..NOT GONNA WASTE TIME..IT WAS FUNNY AS HELL PERIOD ..END OF DISCUSSION...TO EVERONE THAT HAS A PROBLEM..COME HIT ME CAUSE I STARTED IT..I WILL LET YOU HIT ME FIRST!

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 10:14 PM
YOU MEAN UNLESS ITS ME OR RICKY RIGHT? WE GOT THAT 1 HITTER QUITTER HOMEBOY SO FUK WHAT YOU HEARD!!

carrascopa
05-30-2006, 10:16 PM
WHAT KINDA BITCH PUTS HIS MYSPACE IN THE SIG ANYWAYS... PUNK ASS BITCH MADE PUTO!

Master Shake
05-30-2006, 11:27 PM
ok, i wouldn't just hit a girl for no reason....i'd try to make it my VERY LAST OPTION! but if she's on my ass like white on rice and i can't find a better way to keep her off of me, then i'll do my best to keep from getting my ass kicked. i've never hit a girl before and i really don't want to, but if she's coming at me swingin and i can't avoid it and pushing her away isn't helping...then i guess i would have to.

think about it...it seems to most reasonable for me.

i'd feel bad if i ever did that......damn.

SpoonedEG
05-30-2006, 11:35 PM
LOL. That's fucking funny.....
Next time there is a party, invite me and Tasuki over and I'll trick her the same way.....

Dragonfly5338
05-30-2006, 11:42 PM
if the girl was acting stupid and being a bitch then she got what was coming to her... either way its a funny story, its not justin's fault his boy has anger problems \/

Sorry, we differ on opinions there. If you think acting like a bitch gives permission for someone to punch a woman, you've got problems.

Never said it was Justin's fault - he didn't know what the end result would be.

HOWEVER, the fact remains that people here are justifying a woman getting hit for something that she didn't do, all because she was in a bad mood or acting like a bitch?!!?

Not only that - this guy is somehow getting props because he hit a woman, because he found stuff in her purse? It sounds like the girl didn't even get a chance to explain, he just popped her in the face. Hard enough for her to lose her balance and be off-kilter for a minute or two.

That's disgusting. I can come up with no other explaination other than he's an ignorant waste of space who has no concept of self-control or was never taught that by his parents. It's disgusting to think that people like this are in the world, and actually think that kind of behavior is acceptable.

Hitting a woman is NEVER acceptable - however, if a girl is attacking you, by all means use enough force to subdue her to protect yourself - and no, closed-fist punching isn't acting defensively. The mentality of "Ohhhh.. if a girl steps up to me like a man I'll punch her down like a man" is straight up low-bred and low class. A REAL man knows better. I know for a FACT that if I hit a dude in the mouth, it would hurt half as much as me getting hit, just simply the way men are built with more upper body strength than a woman. Maybe in a kicking contest we'd win, haha.

Props to the men out there. :goodjob:

HyPer50
05-30-2006, 11:43 PM
Sorry, we differ on opinions there. If you think acting like a bitch gives permission for someone to punch a woman, you've got problems.

Never said it was Justin's fault - he didn't know what the end result would be.

HOWEVER, the fact remains that people here are justifying a woman getting hit for something that she didn't do, all because she was in a bad mood or acting like a bitch?!!?

Not only that - this guy is somehow getting props because he hit a woman, because he found stuff in her purse? It sounds like the girl didn't even get a chance to explain, he just popped her in the face. Hard enough for her to lose her balance and be off-kilter for a minute or two.

That's disgusting. I can come up with no other explaination other than he's an ignorant waste of space who has no concept of self-control or was never taught that by his parents. It's disgusting to think that people like this are in the world, and actually think that kind of behavior is acceptable.

Hitting a woman is NEVER acceptable - however, if a girl is attacking you, by all means use enough force to subdue her to protect yourself - and no, closed-fist punching isn't acting defensively. The mentality of "Ohhhh.. if a girl steps up to me like a man I'll punch her down like a man" is straight up low-bred and low class. A REAL man knows better. I know for a FACT that if I hit a dude in the mouth, it would hurt half as much as me getting hit, just simply the way men are built with more upper body strength than a woman. Maybe in a kicking contest we'd win, haha.

Props to the men out there. :goodjob:

*slips some of QD's property in Vals purse*

carrascopa
05-31-2006, 12:29 AM
fukin ricky jackin my sn... hahaha fuker

fawk_you
05-31-2006, 12:52 AM
:lmao:

Hulud
05-31-2006, 01:00 AM
B@d@pple could only do this shit!!!
B@d@apple FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-31-2006, 08:45 AM
whatever. ghey.