PDA

View Full Version : worst pd?

wantboost
05-29-2006, 04:23 PM
what is the worst P.D as far as tickets go. i just got a ticket for an illegal bumper frame. this was not in addition to same other charge its what she pulled me over for lol.

Wurm
05-29-2006, 04:32 PM
illegal bumper frame? wtf is a bumper frame

man
05-29-2006, 04:32 PM
duluth

wantboost
05-29-2006, 04:33 PM
cover or what not. you know like the car dealer ones

1439/2000
05-29-2006, 04:51 PM
Count on Being Busted

Ruiner
05-29-2006, 04:51 PM
Worst PD or best at picking out what you do illegally?

HyPer50
05-29-2006, 04:59 PM
What do you mean by "worst" if you mean worst as in the people who catch you the most, then my vote would go for Cobb... all but one of my tickets has been from Cobb County, Marietta City always just gives me warnings, but Cobb doesn't take kindly to me i guess lmao..

Julio
05-29-2006, 06:55 PM
there is this little city called " ARCADA " in between Hall county and Athens... Boy oh boy...

aaronfelipe
05-29-2006, 06:57 PM
Gwinnett

CHADbee
05-29-2006, 08:16 PM
rockdale is pretty bad...trust me know :eye:

Bishop
05-29-2006, 08:34 PM
cobb FTL

4dmin
05-29-2006, 08:37 PM
duluth = pole smokers ;)

2.0civic
05-29-2006, 10:59 PM
duluth

lol, yup. my cousin had a 67 chevelle and we had a broken taillight. we were coming back from advance on pleasant hill. we went to go pull in on creek(right where the new autozone is now) and we got pulled over. he has a b&m auto shifter in it and he went to throw it in park. so the police comes up, pulls his license and tells us BOTH to step out. so im like WTF? lol, next thing i know 6 more cops roll up. then they ask him if we have any weapons on us. so he puts his knife on the hood. well the dumb bitch who pulls us over says that she saw my cousin throw a gun under the seat!! so then they search the woods and shit and the ground. well we lived litrally 2 minutes from there so his parents happened to drive by. 3 hours later and no gun found, they let us go. i was 16 at the time and right before they let us go one officer goes "why are you out so late?" its like 11 at this time so i say "well you just wasted 3 hours of our time over a gun that you guys didnt find or else i woulda been at home." so he gets all bitchy. Duluth sucks PERIOD.

Brut
05-29-2006, 11:12 PM
gwinnett..........

Stormhammer
05-29-2006, 11:30 PM
gwinnett isn't that bad at all

although Suwanee can be bitches

Wurm
05-30-2006, 01:31 AM
henry is the worst

Halfwit
05-30-2006, 07:08 AM
henry is the worst
henry county cops are cool as shit... just be real and tell the truth and at least they are nice about the tickets they give u....

Nemesis
05-30-2006, 07:11 AM
ATL-PD LOL

{X}Echo419
05-30-2006, 07:12 AM
duluth

hands down fo' sho'. following to closely...@ a fucking traffic light! :2up:.duluth pd can go DIAF for all I care!

SwurvinIn
05-30-2006, 07:45 AM
i dont think gwinnett is that bad but its the worst on the list of choices....i had a gun pulled on me because my car "fit the description of a stolen vehicle" in gwinnett....but ah well. ALPHARETTA IS THE WORST

devin
05-30-2006, 07:58 AM
cobb SUCKS!!!

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 08:43 AM
I can't stop laughing at everyone in this thread. How odd is it that I have NEVER had problems with cops no matter where I have lived? For the past 7+ years, I have driven two cars: both were black, had "bling" wheels, stood out, had loud exhausts, illegal tint, and were 400hp+.

How come I never had any problems? Seriously. Everyone here is bitching about getting tickets or pulled over for things that they did wrong on the streets. How can you complain when you were at fault? How did I go 7+ years w/o a problem? Odd...

speedminded
05-30-2006, 10:23 AM
there is this little city called " ARCADA " in between Hall county and Athens... Boy oh boy...lolol, Arcade, GA...i roll through there at like 25-30 mph everytime...no more, no less :tongue: Last time i heard they were still under investigation/audit for their tickets (had issues with improperly using grant money at one time too). I think the law states a departments income of tickets of under 14mph over cannot exceed 25% (or 50%?) of their net income...they were making too much money off minuscule tickets, even though less than 14mph doesn't go on your record.

I can't stop laughing at everyone in this thread. How odd is it that I have NEVER had problems with cops no matter where I have lived? For the past 7+ years, I have driven two cars: both were black, had "bling" wheels, stood out, had loud exhausts, illegal tint, and were 400hp+.

How come I never had any problems? Seriously. Everyone here is bitching about getting tickets or pulled over for things that they did wrong on the streets. How can you complain when you were at fault? How did I go 7+ years w/o a problem? Odd...You gotta know the laws and when you can "stretch" them ;)

collins
05-30-2006, 12:01 PM
duluth = pole smokers ;)

lol and our crazy asses STILL had a little fun on p.hill on the way to target! lol oops

collins
05-30-2006, 12:05 PM

How come I never had any problems? Seriously. Everyone here is bitching about getting tickets or pulled over for things that they did wrong on the streets. How can you complain when you were at fault? How did I go 7+ years w/o a problem? Odd...

except that time at the varsity, right? HAHA tow your damn car.....

Officer, if i can afford this car, i think i can afford to get it out of the impound.

:lmfao:pure genious!

Princess12
05-30-2006, 12:41 PM
lolol, Arcade, GA...i roll through there at like 25-30 mph everytime...no more, no less :tongue: Last time i heard they were still under investigation/audit for their tickets (had issues with improperly using grant money at one time too). I think the law states a departments income of tickets of under 14mph over cannot exceed 25% (or 50%?) of their net income...they were making too much money off minuscule tickets, even though less than 14mph doesn't go on your record.

You gotta know the laws and when you can "stretch" them ;)

I live in Arcade... and believe me, they are the worst. I had a run in about a month ago with them. As I was driving, I passed an officer who already had another car pulled over (by the way, he was facing the opposite direction to which I was traveling). I wasn't speeding or anything and all of a sudden he whips his car around and pulls me over to say that he thought my registration sticker said JAN., instead of JUN. A bunch of Bullshit if you ask me.

ShooterMcGavin
05-30-2006, 12:45 PM
never really had any problems with police, although i picked GSP off that list just cuz if they actually pull u over, then u were prolly speeding to the point where they're not gonna let u off.

collins
05-30-2006, 12:57 PM
i've heard plenty of stories of local county/city cops fuckin with ppl, but i've yet to hear of a gsp just pulling someone over for the hell of it. they're not gonna pull you over unless you really deserve it.

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 01:00 PM
except that time at the varsity, right? HAHA tow your damn car.....

:lmfao:pure genious!

In all honesty, it was a mistake on his behalf. People make mistakes, true. I wasn't arrested and my car wasn't impounded. I don't let that one little incident, however, represent all of the police officers in his district.

hemi
05-30-2006, 01:09 PM
Conyers harassed the hell out of me when I was a teenager... LOTS of bs.
Doraville has the worst fines... 450 for going 72 on PIB (55).

Cato ED-6
05-30-2006, 01:14 PM
don't like cops at all. I don't know the worse zone. but if your by downtown woodstock the cops won't do anything unless you really deserve it. and acworth PD know what to look for. pulled me for tint and I wasn't even doing anything wrong.

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 01:26 PM
Conyers harassed the hell out of me when I was a teenager... LOTS of bs.
Doraville has the worst fines... 450 for going 72 on PIB (55).

I lived in Conyers for 3.5 years (1999-mid 2002). I NEVER had a problem with them. I was pulled over 2x...once for suspected racing and once for illegal tint. I got out of the racing stop and had to pay my tint fine. Both were my fault, though. I attracted nothing but attention in that city, but I think that it is about "what" you do, honestly.

How were you harassed?

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 01:30 PM
don't like cops at all. I don't know the worse zone. but if your by downtown woodstock the cops won't do anything unless you really deserve it. and acworth PD know what to look for. pulled me for tint and I wasn't even doing anything wrong.

Was your tint illegal?

Cato ED-6
05-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Was your tint illegal?

ya 20%...LOL and still is. just giving a real example.

speedminded
05-30-2006, 01:50 PM
ya 20%...LOL and still is. just giving a real example.a real example of what? It's illegal tint so you were doing something wrong, originally they couldn't pull you over for tint [back before you were probably driving] but now they can.

{X}Echo419
05-30-2006, 01:57 PM

it's b/c you never lived in Duluth.
I have friends in the Marietta, Cobb, and East Point. and when I told them I was living in Duluth they said, "O-Shit, your screwed. it's only a matter of time until the give you a ticket for some BS."
enter the Following to Closely ticket. Complete BS.

TRINI4LIFE
05-30-2006, 01:58 PM
a real example of what? It's illegal tint so you were doing something wrong, originally they couldn't pull you over for tint [back before you were probably driving] but now they can.

Yup I got pulled over on Saturday night for illegal tint 15% in Conyers. I was driving, not speeding or anything. Went passed them widows down half way then BAM, here comes the blue lights.

Cato ED-6
05-30-2006, 01:59 PM
:confused:
a real example of what? It's illegal tint so you were doing something wrong, originally they couldn't pull you over for tint [back before you were probably driving] but now they can.

he pulled me over because he looked at my tint and saw that it was wrong. its an example because, I'm telling people how smart they are. but ya that was the only thing wrong. but I was driving perfectly. And no need to go after my age. I've always known they could, just thought they wouldn't care.

Scrappy
05-30-2006, 02:00 PM
am i reading this thread right? bitching of which cops catch you more? that is straight retarded... dont do have the shit you all do including myself and you wont stand out and get busted... simple as that... if you act like a jack ass, you deserve it. :rolleyes: people need to pay ruiner to speak cause it means alot to you idiots

SNapper
05-30-2006, 02:01 PM
gwinnett cops are pretty cool for the most part. untill you piss them off just like any other cops. duluth is the worst. gwinnett cops make fun of them cuz they are such assholes. this pole sucks

99SI
05-30-2006, 02:03 PM
McDonough/Henry County.

collins
05-30-2006, 02:10 PM
In all honesty, it was a mistake on his behalf. People make mistakes, true. I wasn't arrested and my car wasn't impounded. I don't let that one little incident, however, represent all of the police officers in his district.

lol i know homie!!! i was just pointing out a funny moment of you "owning" a cop. tis all. :)

wantboost
05-30-2006, 06:47 PM
This thread did not turn out as i intended. When i say "worst pd" i mean for things like illegal exaust (that is legal mind you), plate covers, ride height. In short getting pulled over for things that are not illegal.

quickdodgeŽ
05-30-2006, 07:09 PM
what is the worst P.D as far as tickets go. i just got a ticket for an illegal bumper frame. this was not in addition to same other charge its what she pulled me over for lol.

Idiot post. So because you get a ticket, that means the cops suck and the PD's are so terrible. I love watching kids get on here ranting about their activites and soemthing they do illegally and then rant when they get a ticket. Make sure your shit is legal and you won't have problems. Later, QD.

wantboost
05-30-2006, 07:13 PM
^^ but it does not cover the month or year so legally i should be in the clear

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 07:14 PM
ya 20%...LOL and still is. just giving a real example.

But you WERE doing something wrong: You had illegal tint! Don't say that you weren't doing anything wrong when you were!

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 07:16 PM
This thread did not turn out as i intended. When i say "worst pd" i mean for things like illegal exaust (that is legal mind you), plate covers, ride height. In short getting pulled over for things that are not illegal.

Umm, most of the things that you listed ARE illegal... :confused::confused::confused:

Ride height, plate covers (depending on what they cover on the plate), exhaust can be illegal depending on what part of it they are saying is illegal, etc.

wantboost
05-30-2006, 07:17 PM
if you are doing something illegal you should get a ticket. end of story. but if it is legal and you still get a ticket, thats just a waste of my time.

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 07:18 PM
Idiot post. So because you get a ticket, that means the cops suck and the PD's are so terrible. I love watching kids get on here ranting about their activites and soemthing they do illegally and then rant when they get a ticket. Make sure your shit is legal and you won't have problems. Later, QD.

Right. Like I said, I have driven two cars that STAND OUT more than most on the road. They attract the attention of cops like none other! They were both loud, shiney, fast, black, etc, but I was still rather legal with the way that I drove and my car modifications.

Play by the rules and you'll be fine. I'm proof of that.

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 07:18 PM
if you are doing something illegal you should get a ticket. end of story. but if it is legal and you still get a ticket, thats just a waste of my time.

Okay, so what "illegal" thing or things did you get a ticket for that was legal?

wantboost
05-30-2006, 07:21 PM
plate frame and exaust that had silencer in at the time

HyPer50
05-30-2006, 07:22 PM
Play by the rules and you'll be fine. I'm proof of that.

Not always true. Just cause you haven't ran into the bad cops out there, there are some out there.

I'm not complaining about speeding tickets and crap like that, I know when I speed there's a chance I'll get pulled over, and I expect the ticket. But not all cops are right or just.

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 07:25 PM
^^ but it does not cover the month or year so legally i should be in the clear

From the GA code:

40-2-6. Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, any person who shall willfully mutilate, obliterate, deface, alter, change, or conceal any numeral, letter, character, county designation, or other marking of any license plate issued under the motor vehicle registration laws of this state; who shall knowingly operate a vehicle bearing a license plate on which any numeral, letter, character, county designation, or other marking has been willfully mutilated, obliterated, defaced, altered, changed, or concealed; or who shall knowingly operate a vehicle bearing a license plate issued for another vehicle and not properly transferred as provided by law shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

40-2-6.1. Any person who willfully covers any license plate with plastic, other material, or any part of his or her body in order to prevent or impede the ability of surveillance equipment to clearly photograph or otherwise obtain a clear image of the license plate is guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine not to exceed $1,000.00.

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 07:28 PM
plate frame and exaust that had silencer in at the time

So what were the actual tickets for, specifically? What GA code did it cite? Did you have to pay the ticket? If so, then were they really bullshit if you were found guilty?

TallGuy
05-30-2006, 07:30 PM
gwinnett isn't that bad at all

although Suwanee can be bitches
yes suwanee is a bitch. gwinnett has never benn a prob for me i guess thats because i work at Starbucks...lol

quickdodgeŽ
05-30-2006, 07:39 PM
Not always true. Just cause you haven't ran into the bad cops out there, there are some out there.

Completely disagree. I have never been pulled over when riding legally. It's all about how you carry yourself, too. If you ride around looking like some wannabe thug, you're bound to be stopped and questioned. Later, QD.

HyPer50
05-30-2006, 07:50 PM
Completely disagree. I have never been pulled over when riding legally. It's all about how you carry yourself, too. If you ride around looking like some wannabe thug, you're bound to be stopped and questioned. Later, QD.

Thats cool, your welcome to disagree heh. But I still stand by my statement. Just cause you haven't had the misfortune of running into one of these guys, that doesn't mean they aren't out there. I've only ran into one in the 10 or so times I've had to deal with cops. And I always treat cops with respect (as long as they are worthy of it) and am easy to get along... Not "thuggish" at all. They are out there tho, luckily most of them get reported and dealt with like the one I had to deal with.

wantboost
05-30-2006, 07:54 PM
I am glad that you have had good experiences. (not wannabe thug in dress or otherwise)

wantboost
05-30-2006, 07:56 PM
So what were the actual tickets for, specifically? What GA code did it cite? Did you have to pay the ticket? If so, then were they really bullshit if you were found guilty?
40-2-4? and i dont have the other one here with me. Have not gone to court yet.

quickdodgeŽ
05-30-2006, 07:57 PM
Thats cool, your welcome to disagree heh. But I still stand by my statement. Just cause you haven't had the misfortune of running into one of these guys, that doesn't mean they aren't out there. I've only ran into one in the 10 or so times I've had to deal with cops. And I always treat cops with respect (as long as they are worthy of it) and am easy to get along... Not "thuggish" at all. They are out there tho, luckily most of them get reported and dealt with like the one I had to deal with.

I'm not saying there are no bad cops. Just saying that everytime an idiot gets on here complaining that cops suck and they hate them because they got a ticket is ridiculous. And that they always say there was no reason. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-30-2006, 07:58 PM
I am glad that you have had good experiences. (not wannabe thug in dress or otherwise)

You would too if you just take it easy. I don't understand your comment in parenthesis. Later, QD.

HyPer50
05-30-2006, 07:59 PM
I'm not saying there are no bad cops. Just saying that everytime an idiot gets on here complaining that cops suck and they hate them because they got a ticket is ridiculous. And that they always say there was no reason. Later, QD.

Oh, well ya, I agree with you there. I wasn't referring to that kind of stuff... Like I said, when I get a speeding ticket, I know it's my fault and don't even argue it. I'm not referring to those situations lol.

429bigblock
05-30-2006, 08:02 PM

because its a high line car and ur rich

i wouldnt worry about a couple hundred dollars if i had all that money just hangin around

wantboost
05-30-2006, 08:03 PM
^never mentioned (or meaningly infared) anything about hate. As for the second part i guess I will find out in court.

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 08:04 PM

Me neither... I agree with you 100%.

green91
05-30-2006, 08:04 PM
There are bogus cops out there. I had a GSP come through 4 lanes of traffic and through the grass median on ga 400 to write me a window tint ticket.. on a sunday morning while going to work. i was wearing my toyota uniform and he questioned me for 30 minutes about where i was going and kept questioning me and harassing me. he did end up giving me 2 tickets, one for window tint (read 13% on his meter) and another ticket for a broken drivers license!

now i knew i was in the wrong b/c of my window tint, its a risk i choose to take and 3 vehicles with illegal tint and been driving for a while, its the first time id had even a word said to me. but to question and harass someone making them late to work, and coming across 4 lanes of traffic and a grass median over window tint is crazy imo.

oh and then i wont even begin to talk about the cop that worked my wreck when that dumbshit drifted into my truck.. and with me having 20+ witness and him having his 2 buddies lie still didnt cite the guy at fault over the wreck.

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 08:05 PM
40-2-4? and i dont have the other one here with me. Have not gone to court yet.

Not likely this one. You might want to post the exact codes when you get a chance...

40-2-4. (a) It shall be unlawful for any person, firm, or corporation to make, sell, or issue any license plate or revalidation decal.
(b) Any person, firm, or corporation violating subsection (a) of this Code section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 08:07 PM
because its a high line car and ur rich

What does that have to do with it? They don't know anything about me until they pull me over. The trick is that I never get pulled over. Care to try another argument?

wantboost
05-30-2006, 08:07 PM
? repesents a # that i forgot, but yeah along those lines.

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 08:08 PM
? repesents a # that i forgot, but yeah along those lines.

A'ight. Just post back when you get a copy of the ticket. Post the code AND the officer's remarks...

If he is clearly wrong, then you can rather easily beat the ticket.

quickdodgeŽ
05-30-2006, 08:10 PM
What does that have to do with it? They don't know anything about me until they pull me over. The trick is that I never get pulled over. Care to try another argument?

What I see out that dude's idiotic remark is that the only reason you are siding with the law is because you can afford to pay the fines without worry, so why not. What a fuckstick. Later, QD.

wantboost
05-30-2006, 08:12 PM
A'ight. Just post back when you get a copy of the ticket. Post the code AND the officer's remarks...

If he is clearly wrong, then you can rather easily beat the ticket.
thanks for the help :).

Ruiner
05-30-2006, 08:33 PM
What I see out that dude's idiotic remark is that the only reason you are siding with the law is because you can afford to pay the fines without worry, so why not. What a fuckstick. Later, QD.

Seems that way to me...

wantboost
05-30-2006, 10:11 PM
You would too if you just take it easy.true. Must of done somthing to get her attention.

JoeCoolinATL
05-30-2006, 11:54 PM
the ignorance in this thread cracks me up.

stupid kids always complain about cops
when 99.9999999999999999999% its their own damn fault.
they love to bitch about pd yet any officer would take a bullet for them.
shut the fuck up children.

{X}Echo419
05-31-2006, 08:20 AM
Oh, well ya, I agree with you there. I wasn't referring to that kind of stuff... Like I said, when I get a speeding ticket, I know it's my fault and don't even argue it. I'm not referring to those situations lol.

^ditto^
:rant:
let me tell you why Duluth PD sucks ballz.
6:30am Plesant Hill I'm going East bound and I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL!!! when Capt. Courageous comes out of a shopping center or business park accross 4 lanes of traffic in the middle of morning rush hour lights flashing siren blaring. so I pull over to the side and Burford T. Justice himself comes over and says, "Do you know why I stopped you?" and out sheer amazment and shock I reply, " I don't have the slightest clue. sir.". He says(brace yourselves), "B/c you were following that car to closley.". WTF!? " you were within 2 car lengths of the car in front of you." I'm thinking to myself, yeah maybe to tractor trailer lengths. and when he comes back he says, "this insurance is not valad." after the following to closely bit I am no longer to keep my mouth shut I reply, "MY ASS!"
So, long story short the cop has my car towed and I get 2 tickets totaling $130+a BS tow bill! and when the DMV opens up I call them and the only thing they can tell me is that I've had valid insurance for more than 5 yrs!

Duluth PD :2up:

DieselNuts
05-31-2006, 08:35 AM
I just found out yesterday that one of my friends got pulled over by GSP for doin 107 in a 70 on 985N. All he got was a ticket......I know it will be worse when he goes to court for it, but I'm suprised he didnt go to jail right then.

HyPer50
05-31-2006, 03:51 PM
I just found out yesterday that one of my friends got pulled over by GSP for doin 107 in a 70 on 985N. All he got was a ticket......I know it will be worse when he goes to court for it, but I'm suprised he didnt go to jail right then.

I got pulled over for doing 106 in a 55 on 285 when I was 19. All I got at the time was a ticket. Would of definatly faced a long suspension and big fine I'm sure, but the cop that ticketed me had died the weekend before my court date, so the guy you talk to before the judge suggested I plead not guilty (didnt know the guy had died til after court). It was one of the weirdest feelings I'd ever felt, I was off the hook but the cop had died. Still feel bad for that guy = /

Sibious
05-31-2006, 11:06 PM
HENRY COUNTY is the worse south of clay co. always out, always comign for ya.

Scrappy
05-31-2006, 11:09 PM
^ditto^
:rant:
let me tell you why Duluth PD sucks ballz.
6:30am Plesant Hill I'm going East bound and I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL!!! when Capt. Courageous comes out of a shopping center or business park accross 4 lanes of traffic in the middle of morning rush hour lights flashing siren blaring. so I pull over to the side and Burford T. Justice himself comes over and says, "Do you know why I stopped you?" and out sheer amazment and shock I reply, " I don't have the slightest clue. sir.". He says(brace yourselves), "B/c you were following that car to closley.". WTF!? " you were within 2 car lengths of the car in front of you." I'm thinking to myself, yeah maybe to tractor trailer lengths. and when he comes back he says, "this insurance is not valad." after the following to closely bit I am no longer to keep my mouth shut I reply, "MY ASS!"
So, long story short the cop has my car towed and I get 2 tickets totaling $130+a BS tow bill! and when the DMV opens up I call them and the only thing they can tell me is that I've had valid insurance for more than 5 yrs!

Duluth PD :2up:

you are really retarded arent you? WTF does the DMV have to do with your insurance? :doh: that MIGHT be a dead giveaway that you dont have it if you call the DMV about it :lmfao: And you disrespect a cop when all you do is be mature, know when you should and shouldnt speak like that, bite your tounge and go to court and get the shit taken care of... so you sir deserved what you got. :rolleyes:

{X}Echo419
06-01-2006, 06:28 AM
you are really retarded arent you? WTF does the DMV have to do with your insurance? :doh: that MIGHT be a dead giveaway that you dont have it if you call the DMV about it :lmfao: And you disrespect a cop when all you do is be mature, know when you should and shouldnt speak like that, bite your tounge and go to court and get the shit taken care of... so you sir deserved what you got. :rolleyes:

:2up: if your insurance gets cancled or you cancle your policy and don't
have another it gets reported to the DMV and your license gets suppened. and guess where the police dept. gets their info from....give up DMV! O and I thought it was implyed that I CALLED MY INSURANCE CO. TOO!
"it might be a dead give away if you call the DMV about it"
did you even read my post? has ANY gov't dept been open at 6:30AM? I doubt it. so it's not like I wipped out my phone and said, "Hold on office I need to make a call. ya know what is a dead give away that I DO have insurance.....THE FUCKING PIECE OF PAPER FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY THAT SAYS THAT I DO!
Again I was very polite to the cop...until he gave me the COMPLETELY BS tickets!
Deserve what I got? I DID NOT BREAK THE LAW!!! I didn't deserve shit! :goodjob:

AWDDSM
06-01-2006, 12:10 PM
lame ass illegal improper exhaust ! Cobb County:jerkit::2up:

Ruiner
06-01-2006, 01:02 PM
lame ass illegal improper exhaust ! Cobb County:jerkit::2up:

Why did it get written up as illegal? What was illegal about it?

speedminded
06-01-2006, 01:05 PM
Why did it get written up as illegal? What was illegal about it?I've been running straight on all my cars...from 1st gen integra, '69 chevy, 300zx, this integra, and even my Land Rover before putting on the Borla...never once had a problem or issue with it (from police anyways).

It must have been hanging by clothes hangers and dragging the ground :tongue:

Scrappy
06-01-2006, 01:51 PM
I've been running straight on all my cars...from 1st gen integra, '69 chevy, 300zx, this integra, and even my Land Rover before putting on the Borla...never once had a problem or issue with it (from police anyways).

It must have been hanging by clothes hangers and dragging the ground :tongue:

or they are the idiots who sit in 2nd and 3rd at like 6K and go by even if not speeding "loudly" :jerkit:

speedminded
06-01-2006, 01:56 PM
or they are the idiots who sit in 2nd and 3rd at like 6K and go by even if not speeding "loudly" :jerkit:that's true...there are quite a few 1st gear in a parking lot at 7k people around here :tongue:

{X}Echo419
11-16-2006, 11:13 AM

Duluth beats them all hands down. a city with a pop. of less than 20K has a police force of 78+.(those #'s may have changed since I last looked). but since they're in Gwinnett I voted G-town. :tongue1:

MistaCee
05-06-2008, 08:32 AM
rockdale is pretty bad...trust me know :eye:

I'm in rockdale have been pulled over but never ticketed.

lilmanx01
05-06-2008, 01:50 PM
dekalb is kinda cool. gwinnett you got chances depending on your record. cobb is pretty homo.

but on the real, i dont like any cops. there is cool ones out there that i have met, but the rest are jst asses with a uniform, badge, and gun.

Double_0_Rusty
05-06-2008, 05:39 PM
there is this little city called " ARCADA " in between Hall county and Athens... Boy oh boy...
You mean Arcade? They are douche bags hardcore, but Auburn pd, the little city above Winder, they are the biggest douches EVAR!!!!!!!

blazin'
05-06-2008, 06:11 PM
flowery branch is pretty bad. i've gotten pulled over by them a few times for tint, granted it is illegal at 20%, but they always gave me a different reason why they pulled me over. i got pulled over once and he said the reason was because my taillights weren't reflective (which they are), then made it seem like my tint was an after thought, another time he had a problem with my tag lights (which worked perfectly fine b/c i checked them when i got home, lol). if they're gonna pull me over, they're gonna pull me over, but it wouldn't be so bad if they'd just tell that the reason is b/c of my windows and not whatever they feel like b!tching about at the moment. and i've heard pendergrass is bad too.

Romeo
05-06-2008, 08:57 PM
many of you probably dont know, but Warner Robins police suck big time. all they see is lowered car.with some rims or exhaust, etc. and somehow,some way you're doing something wrong.cant tell you how many times i've gotten pulled over for a "license check" or some lame excuse like that.

Romeo
05-06-2008, 09:01 PM
i also got pulled over one time in Macon for my buddy not having his seatbelt on.first off, the guy knows my dad. but i have real bad allergies to cats, and i just came from my friends house which there's cats there.so my eyes were a little red and all.the cop asks me if i was using any drugs then searches my car and sh*t.then i call my dad, he pulls up and the cop goes, oh i know that guy and lets me go.

0p7!mu5
05-06-2008, 09:24 PM
wow duluth ftl. But alot of those jerks are pissed off former military. A friend of mine worked for gwinnett pd and said that they catch a pretty bad rep. I havent had any bad pull overs thankfully except my first ticket (running a red light, beat it in court). But I will say this: in highschool when i used to dj parties and we used to talk to the cops that came by if the party was broken up the cops there were total assholes. Like it got to the point that even if there wasnt a fight they were there harassing people unless you hired another cop to run security. and 9/10 it was a guy in duluth. I was sittin in Ihop one night with a few friends and one just sat at the table behind us and kept staring at our table with the evil look on his face and those super dark sunglasses. Odd part? it was 2am.. I just got a lil unnerving that he kept staring at us til we asked him if something wa wrong and he finally stopped looking.

wantboost
05-07-2008, 08:59 AM
wow, a blast from the past......

the ticket got dropped......

SLOWLYbtngU
05-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Doraville

Sledlude
05-07-2008, 04:36 PM
peachtree city is terrible. they just LOOK for shyt to pull you over for. then they will search you.

Zeeb
05-07-2008, 04:41 PM
alpharetta has nothing to do but bust kids for partying ( i know from experience) dekalbd suck balls but i think doraville is the worst.

XanRules
05-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Cobb. Hit me with a speed trap, then after my ticket at 2 am motioned me back out of the parking lot, over a planter box and smashed my front end / snapped an axle. Then wrote me a ticket for damaging police property.

Also, this happened [quoted from WRXAtlanta]

"So at 6 AM on Sunday Morning, when it was still pitch black outside, I turn onto Shallowford Road from Wesley Chapel to go to work. At a red light I notice two cars behind me which seemed to be driving in tandem. I thought to myself, "hmm...that's weird." And didn't think much else of it.

A minute or so later, one of the cars is RIGHT UP MY ASS. He was tailgating me, to say the least. In a few cases I could not even see his tail lights he was so close. He flashed his brights a few times, but the main thing was that he kept accelerating. It only occurred to me once to change lanes, during which time another car zipped by and cut me off, then drove right next to me - I was boxed the **** in. So I just kept accelerating.

After about a mile, the car on my right floored it and took off. However at this point I was so ****ing scared that I just kept going, which I think is pretty reasonable.

So my car hits 70, and you know what this mother****er did?

Turns on his siren and pulls me over and gives me a speeding ticket. He tries to hit me with reckless driving because I was following the other car (which turned out to be another police car) too closely.

Has anything like this ever happened to anybody before?"

that was Cobb, too. They did the whole good cop, bad cop thing. Guns out when they got out of the cars, calling me names, threatening to take me to jail, etc. etc.

gforce23
05-09-2008, 01:36 AM
Worst? GSP fo' sure... have had tons of skirmishes over the years. I lost my ticket virginity courtesy those ****ing bastards... 100+ in 55 right outside exit 260 on 75 north. There were 5-6 cops all around me as if I was a ****ing criminal. Dozens of other ****ed up reasons for getting pulled over by different PDs - caught countless times for no tags (I had just applied for one), turning off the lights on the interstate for a second (no traffic and I was just experimenting), driving too fast for conditions (is it my problem if my car has excellent traction in the wet?) and my favorite - excessive sound/noise from the car's speakers (near ****ing Virginia Highlands no less!)

My friend was caught by ATL PD doing 80ish near the 75/85 split while talking on the cell phone. While I don't argue with the ticket, the ****** had the nerve to say - "sorry to interrupt your phone call. Hope it wasn't something important."

gforce23
05-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Ruiner, just curious - what are/were these 400 hp black blingmobiles everyone's talking about?