PDA

View Full Version : I saw a Cool Cat Racing "stan" today...

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2006, 11:08 AM
Lolol. This is, by far, not a diss to CCR, but I have seen Macon's version of Kartec Motors. Going 75 South, I saw a red Miata with about 10 damn CCR stickers are various sizes all over the car. I'm all for repping a shop if you want to, but goddamn. This car had one on the trunk deck facing back. It had one on both side rear quarter panels. A BIG one on each door. One on the front. That's all I could count.

Math equation:
Red Miata is to Cool Cat Racing like PhatBoyMR2 is to G-Ushit!

Lolol. Again, not a diss to CCR, but...well...I don't know. Later, QD.

Julio
05-29-2006, 11:11 AM
I saw it also on Russell Rd in lawrenceville.

Brett
05-29-2006, 11:13 AM
They fucked up Johns car with thier turbo install, Now he is having to go NA after dropping tons of $$$ into thier turbo build.

SixSquared
05-29-2006, 11:13 AM
Was it possibly one of their shop cars? I think they have a miata as a shop car... not sure if it's red... If it is, then that would explain the hell out of it... free advertising > paid advertising. If it's just some kid who had an intake installed there.. then.. well.... good job repping your favorite shop? Or something?

fight club
05-29-2006, 11:14 AM
if it was a red one with the round headlights, (not pop up) and had a black roll bar with a licence plate "ccr vp" its a car belonging to the shop owner. he was out this weekend in it at bp too.

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2006, 11:18 AM
I don't know. I know it did have a black roll bar in it. But I didn't notice the plate saying CCR. But I do not think it is a shop car because the sticker placement was very ugly. It looked like any Civic you see on Buford Hwy where they just take stickers and put them wherever. It wasn't tastefully done at all. I think it was blonde-headed dude driving. White top, I think? Later, QD.

Julio
05-29-2006, 11:33 AM
I think this is what I saw
http://importatlanta.com/events/2006/drift_fury1/imgs/160_6023.jpg

If not, then damn it was close to it...

quickdodgeŽ
05-29-2006, 11:42 AM
^^^ I believe that's what i saw. Later, QD.