PDA

View Full Version : This girl is practically stalking me!! What do I do!?!?

Flip
05-29-2006, 12:30 AM
So just about as soon as I became single around 2 months ago I met this girl through a friend of mine. She is kinda cool, and is hot but I just don't like her any more than being friends. I kinda tried to see if I could but I don't.

Since then she has been calling me freaking all the time, and is almost literally obsessing over me! She's beginning to get REALLY annoying! I'm trying to be nice and let her come and hang out and all but half the time when she hangs out she doesn't have a good time because she things I'm ignoring her and all but it's not that. I don't let it bother me too much because I don't really care but I do try to be a nice person.

So the other night she calls me and tells me all this stuff about how she likes me and all and I keep telling her that I'm not really interested in anything especially since I just got out of a relationship and all. She even asked me if I would date her in the future, so I said maybe. Maybe I should have said no.

I just got off the phone with her and told her that I just wanted to do my own thing this weekend because I really can't handle hanging out with her every weekend since we're not together or anything and I'm just meeting new people and all and sometimes I just wana chill by my self and not do shit. So then she text messages me and says well maybe we shouldn't hang out for a while since you don't wana see me and all this stupid childish bullshit!!! WTF She text's me like 5 times a day and calls repeatedly until I pick up...

Anyway I'm making a short story long but what the fuck should I do?

slowrolla97
05-29-2006, 12:35 AM
If she really likes you she would understand what you want and respect that. As far as what you should do is try telling her that and be straight up and tell her to stop calling so much.

Wurm
05-29-2006, 12:36 AM
is she hot if so she can come stalk me i dont mind shit I will even let her give me head while she is peeping through my window

CHADbee
05-29-2006, 12:37 AM
if she likes u that much u could tell her to let me teabag her and she'd go for it right?

Crazy Asian
05-29-2006, 12:38 AM
Send her to me.I'll straighten the bitch out.

Wurm
05-29-2006, 12:39 AM
aight im first everyone else can have my sloppy seconds

Flip
05-29-2006, 12:41 AM
LOL I figured that would be the general response... I just told her to chill the fuck out... She SAYS she's not going to call me for a while haha. She's either one extreme or another. She takes everything i say or do to the worst extreme and thinks i freaking hate her or something. That shit gets old so fast. By trying to do whatever it is that she's trying to do she's freaking making herself look crazy!

Oh yeah, she wears hella make up cake on her face. :/ She'd be lots hotter if she didn't...

Crazy Asian
05-29-2006, 12:41 AM
FUDGE YOU WURM!! I CALEED FIRST!! You get the fat BP!!

Flip
05-29-2006, 12:42 AM
I thought about seing what kinda crazy nasty shit i could get her to do LOL. I can't bring myself to use her tho hahaha.

Crazy Asian
05-29-2006, 12:42 AM
Id remove it by doing you know what all over her face like it was nothing.

Flip
05-29-2006, 12:44 AM
I should tell her i have a surprise and have her close her eyes and pee on her face LOL

Wurm
05-29-2006, 12:44 AM
FUDGE YOU WURM!! I CALEED FIRST!! You get the fat BP!!

you can have BP you can ride the waves to that cunt

Crazy Asian
05-29-2006, 12:45 AM
Splooge all over her face and scream IM RICK JAMES BITCH!!

Wurm
05-29-2006, 12:45 AM
I should tell her i have a surprise and have her close her eyes and pee on her face LOL

golden shower FTW

Flip
05-29-2006, 12:47 AM
LOL.

I'll deflate the blimp and take her any day :P

CSquared
05-29-2006, 12:48 AM
love her and leave her ha... Seriously i had a girl who would do that shit and show up at my house in the middle of the night. Finally i flipped on her. I'm so glad i keep my car in the garage now a days.

Just explain that you aren't into a relationship with her... Eventually she will begin to understand.

Chicks are crazy.

melisme0
05-29-2006, 12:48 AM
just ignore her all together

Wurm
05-29-2006, 12:49 AM
just ignore her all together

fuck that and give up potential free ass

Crazy Asian
05-29-2006, 12:50 AM
Id do her and then throw her out.

CHADbee
LOL I figured that would be the general response... I just told her to chill the fuck out... She SAYS she's not going to call me for a while haha. She's either one extreme or another. She takes everything i say or do to the worst extreme and thinks i freaking hate her or something. That shit gets old so fast. By trying to do whatever it is that she's trying to do she's freaking making herself look crazy!

Oh yeah, she wears hella make up cake on her face. :/ She'd be lots hotter if she didn't...
all tea baggin aside...most chicks are like that man, they allways gotta be in love with u or hate u. that "crazy in the head, crazy in the bed'' thing is true but in my experance most of the times its not worth it. my real advice is to tell her u have feeling for a girl who really is'nt into u and u really don't feel like being around any females right now cause ur heart broken. then she will feel like she's not the only one who is getting rejected. and give me that "pretty blue subbie" cause she likes that so u gotta get rid of that or she'll keep callin.

SixSquared
IDB/Donkey Punch/Dirty Sanchez combo.... works everytime... hell I didn't even read the entire story... but pull that combo and she won't ever talk to you again... either that or she'll call you even more.

melisme0
05-29-2006, 12:53 AM
yeah but u fuck her you might fuck urself and get a stalker times 1000

CHADbee
05-29-2006, 12:54 AM
either that or she'll call you even more.
and if she does...marry her :idb: :lmfao: :idb:

CSquared
05-29-2006, 12:57 AM
haha. Has anyone else here ever had a chick ask you to hit them during sex?

Happened to me... Freaked me the fuck out.

If you need a black eye to get off... there is something wrong.

Wurm
05-29-2006, 12:58 AM

no but I would

SixSquared
05-29-2006, 01:02 AM

*taps chin pensively* I had a girl ask me to spank her before... yeah she called me daddy ;)

ShooterMcGavin
05-29-2006, 01:03 AM
hey at least now if ur tires get slashed u know who it is :goodjob:

BigPoppaHurtm
05-29-2006, 01:05 AM
Send her to me. Im lonely and want a girl to be interested in me :(

Wurm
05-29-2006, 01:08 AM
Send her to me. Im lonely and want a girl to be interested in me :(

wow dont admit that lmao :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BigPoppaHurtm
05-29-2006, 01:11 AM
wow dont admit that lmao :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Trust me there are MUCH sadder people on IA than me :) Plus for some reason I feel comfortable saying shit like that here. I've kinda gotten used to you people. Hmmm...yeah Im becoming addicted.

djdarksim
05-29-2006, 01:39 AM
what you have to do is get really drunk and try to fuck her.. I think she is a virgin or something.. one of those christian girls with morals and crap. I think she will be soo discusted that maybe she will just get pissed off and leave you alone. just maybe.. if not we can just cut her up and put her in a K-mart trash can... :D

Flip
05-29-2006, 01:42 AM
all tea baggin aside...most chicks are like that man, they allways gotta be in love with u or hate u. that "crazy in the head, crazy in the bed'' thing is true but in my experance most of the times its not worth it. my real advice is to tell her u have feeling for a girl who really is'nt into u and u really don't feel like being around any females right now cause ur heart broken. then she will feel like she's not the only one who is getting rejected. and give me that "pretty blue subbie" cause she likes that so u gotta get rid of that or she'll keep callin.

LOL Nice try ;) I dunno if she likes it or not hahaha cause one time i was turning around in a parking lot while she was in the back, so while i was cutting it i hit the gas, and 180'd getting it sideways for a sec which slung all the stuff on the other side of my back seat on to her hahaha. She says she loves it but i'm sure it's just so i'll like her...

Flip
05-29-2006, 01:43 AM
what you have to do is get really drunk and try to fuck her.. I think she is a virgin or something.. one of those christian girls with morals and crap. I think she will be soo discusted that maybe she will just get pissed off and leave you alone. just maybe.. if not we can just cut her up and put her in a K-mart trash can... :D

LOL, I dunno, I thinks he wants me to fuck her, which i wouldn't mind but i don't want a permanent stalker...

*FYI, djdarksim knows her too... I actually met her through him... He knows the extent of my problem haha*

SixSquared
05-29-2006, 01:44 AM
Trust me there are MUCH sadder people on IA than me :) Plus for some reason I feel comfortable saying shit like that here. I've kinda gotten used to you people. Hmmm...yeah Im becoming addicted.

"You people"???

http://www.portcityunderground.com/images/thats_racist.gif

Sibious
05-29-2006, 01:48 AM
to be honest, u shouldnt have tapped it and left.

djdarksim
05-29-2006, 01:56 AM
dude, this bitch might actually be crazy.. dont leave your gun out around her.. lolhttp://unix.temple.edu/~susanj/lj/2005/shoot3.jpg

djdarksim
05-29-2006, 01:59 AM
listen to my man here. he knows what he is talkin bout!!http://home.mchsi.com/~justinious/hit2times.jpg

melisme0
05-29-2006, 02:00 AM
how old is she

PhAtBoYMr2
05-29-2006, 02:04 AM
to be honest, u shouldnt have tapped it and left.

to be honest it seems like know adays thats what bitches are good for.

But yeah i just got off the phone with one of my close friends....weve come to the conculsion that for ever 1 good girl out theres 5 cock hungry filthy hoes....you cant take bitches seriously these days, and thats just it. scandlouz ass bitches man spend your time and money on your car, it will do more for you in the long run...lol

2.3 Evo 8
05-29-2006, 02:08 AM
Poke her in the bum!

djdarksim
05-29-2006, 02:08 AM
he's never been there! He's never been there!!

tell him: He's Never been there!!!

Flip
05-29-2006, 02:10 AM
how old is she

she's 21

melisme0
05-29-2006, 02:17 AM
stay single have fun if ur having these thoughts about how she crowds you this soon and bugs u that is a good sign it will not change ...just tell her the truth and don't just fuck her and leave her that will hurt you and she might get you back in a bad way u never know folks

Flip
05-29-2006, 02:21 AM
stay single have fun if ur having these thoughts about how she crowds you this soon and bugs u that is a good sign it will not change ...just tell her the truth and don't just fuck her and leave her that will hurt you and she might get you back in a bad way u never know folks

Yep, thats pretty much what i'm thinkin. I'm tryin to to tell her... She just doesn't quite get it i guess... After tonight she might tho lol. She kept text messing me and i kinda told her to just chill out and take it easy... she did the whole, oh you hate me i'm not coming out there for a while and call me if you don't hate me any more haha

oh well... i guess i'll leave it at that... untill she calls me tomorrow
which she will...

djdarksim
05-29-2006, 02:23 AM
hey, might wanna check your phone.. Its been 5 minutes.. time for your friendly message from crazy bitch. lol
http://cyhigh.jacksonsun.com/news/images/text_messaging.jpg

Flip
05-29-2006, 02:24 AM
hey, might wanna check your phone.. Its been 5 minutes.. time for your friendly message from crazy bitch. lol
http://cyhigh.jacksonsun.com/news/images/text_messaging.jpg

LOL

melisme0
05-29-2006, 02:25 AM
i had a guy like that and it just got me so mad at him and i hate being mad .....i am a happy person 24/7 and i just had to break it off but after i did i felt much better

civic95
05-29-2006, 07:42 PM
She is kinda cool, and is hot

Whats wrong w/ you? Is she too young or something?

Julio
05-29-2006, 08:21 PM
crazy bitches.

91199si
05-29-2006, 08:39 PM
pass her to me. i like a girl like that.

BigPoppaHurtm
05-29-2006, 08:55 PM
"You people"???

http://www.portcityunderground.com/images/thats_racist.gif

NOOOOOO LOL. By you people I meant the IA late night crew :drink:

BigPoppaHurtm
05-29-2006, 08:57 PM
pass her to me. i like a girl like that.

Hey fk'er! I got first dibs on phsycho* bitch!

*spelling bad?

Z33_kid
05-29-2006, 08:58 PM
aahahha
reminds me of my ex keeps callin n kallin n textin im like wtf yo