PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo!!!!

kendogg
05-28-2006, 09:38 PM
We have BMW section now all to ourselves, YAY!!!

Thanks to however created it. ;)

JennB
05-28-2006, 10:02 PM
Woo hoo!

Hey... technically I do belong in here.

zeit00
05-30-2006, 09:24 AM
Sweet..

JennB
05-30-2006, 12:25 PM
So.. hmm... should we all make threads for our cars or what?

4ngie
05-30-2006, 12:41 PM
YAY! How long has there been a BMW section now?

kendogg
05-30-2006, 04:37 PM
YAY! How long has there been a BMW section now?

pretty sure maybe a week now tops?

kendogg
05-30-2006, 04:39 PM
So.. hmm... should we all make threads for our cars or what?

No, I think that may be a tad 'ricer-esque'. I'm sure we'll all get to know each other just fine, lol

For those who don't know me (everybody except DinanM3ATL), I'm Ken, 23 years old, currently still living in Upstate NY, will be moving down to the area July 4th weekend. Can't wait to meet the bimmer crowd down in the ATL:D

JennB
05-30-2006, 05:37 PM
It would be rice for me to make a thread showing my car and listing my mods? :confused: Awww :( I kinda did that in my intro but I have a lot more planned

I don't have any with asian girls in them or with me kneeling down in front of my car with my hand under my chin... no JDM poses for me.

One thread for us all... update as things change maybe? I'd like to see what everyone else has done

kendogg
05-30-2006, 05:49 PM
It would be rice for me to make a thread showing my car and listing my mods? :confused: Awww :( I kinda did that in my intro but I have a lot more planned

I don't have any with asian girls in them or with me kneeling down in front of my car with my hand under my chin... no JDM poses for me.

One thread for us all... update as things change maybe? I'd like to see what everyone else has done

Nothing wrong with that. Now that I read it, I think calling your idea 'reicer-esque' may have been a little harsh, I actually thought you were joking, lol. So, yes, sorry about that. I just would hate to see the section get flooded with a million posts all saying 'Hey, here's my car look at me, yay!!!'

Jenn B., why don't you start the thread off, maybe we can petition to get it stickied? Your idea and all.

JennB
05-30-2006, 05:53 PM
I'll do it in a little while after I get some dinner.

I don't think there are a ton of BMW owners on here so it shouldn't get too crowded. I need to take some interior pics of my car anyway since so many people have never been in one.

4ngie
05-30-2006, 05:53 PM
pretty sure maybe a week now tops?
I may start posting here more often now. :D

kendogg
05-30-2006, 05:55 PM
I'll do it in a little while after I get some dinner.

I don't think there are a ton of BMW owners on here so it shouldn't get too crowded. I need to take some interior pics of my car anyway since so many people have never been in one.

Cool. I'll admit, I've actually never ridden in a Minni myself either. Considered buying one a year or so ago, but couldn't afford one at the time. Went with a new '05 Subaru Outback Sport instead. Tell ya, what a MISTAKE that was, lol.

Think I cold get a ride when I move down, see what that mini's all about????? :D

kendogg
05-30-2006, 05:56 PM
I may start posting here more often now. :D

Awesome. I haven't even moved to the area yet, but, I'll let you know first off I'm kind of a post whore, so..... lmao. I'd like to take it apon myself and hope that everybody else does to try and keep this section of the forum a place where everybody wants to be.

4ngie
05-30-2006, 06:34 PM
Awesome. I haven't even moved to the area yet, but, I'll let you know first off I'm kind of a post whore, so..... lmao. I'd like to take it apon myself and hope that everybody else does to try and keep this section of the forum a place where everybody wants to be.
I mostly post on e46fanatics.com, but at last count I was on 11 forums. You could say that I post quite a bit, too.