PDA

View Full Version : HORN BLOWERS ANONYMOUS

EXTR3ME
05-28-2006, 03:01 AM
I want to know if you guys have the same addiction as me....

I HATE dumb drivers and if you do something dumb in front of me you are going to be royally embarressed. Last week I was pulling into Lenox Mall, came to a four way stop. 2 cars ran the stop sign and went out of turn. I was trying to be patient but this poor lil lady in a CRV wanted to be the 3rd person to run the stop sign and I blew her out with my horn. There were people sitting outside at Starbucks it was funny as hell but she was wrong

and I will hold my horn for about 15 seconds so that you know that i am pissed!

do you guys do that?

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 03:04 AM
im from new york if you aint moving withint 1 second the light turns greens ..

your either getting honked at or we gunna have to play chicken on the road ..

CSquared
05-28-2006, 03:14 AM
Sometimes when im pissed i will lace into the horn until it starts to get muffled. Couple of minutes i guess is the average.

You have to REALLY piss me off though... narrowly miss hitting my car or something.

Otherwise I don't use the horn.

EXTR3ME
05-28-2006, 03:15 AM
yeah my horn has started to muffle a few times....

EXTR3ME
05-28-2006, 03:16 AM
if i am not driving and someone does something dumb i will reach over and blow the horn for them!!!!

CSquared
05-28-2006, 03:18 AM
lol that might be slightly over the line.

aaronfelipe
05-28-2006, 03:20 AM
I want to know if you guys have the same addiction as me....

I HATE dumb drivers and if you do something dumb in front of me you are going to be royally embarressed. Last week I was pulling into Lenox Mall, came to a four way stop. 2 cars ran the stop sign and went out of turn. I was trying to be patient but this poor lil lady in a CRV wanted to be the 3rd person to run the stop sign and I blew her out with my horn. There were people sitting outside at Starbucks it was funny as hell but she was wrong

and I will hold my horn for about 15 seconds so that you know that i am pissed!

do you guys do that?
Sometimes. I hate it too

The Golden Child
if i am not driving and someone does something dumb i will reach over and blow the horn for them!!!!

ill do that too ..

or ill stick my head out the window and scream something at them ..

EXTR3ME
NAH every bad driver needs to be put in their place

Flip
05-28-2006, 03:21 AM
I don't usually hold it THAT long, unless they really piss me off then I do. I'm a pretty good driver so I do pretty well at scaring the FUCK out of people making them think I'm really going to hit them or whatever. I do have pretty bad road rage at times. I try to control it. I do a lot better now than I used to. I still want to get one of the three tone semi horns for my car. My goal is that when I honk my horn at someone, they pee their pants.

Flip
05-28-2006, 03:22 AM

I do that shit all the time LOL. Most of my friends appreciate it tho because they were too busy swerving, yelling or whatever to think about honking. Its my first reaction. :P

CSquared
05-28-2006, 03:22 AM
I've also loogied into peoples car windows on occassion.

EXTR3ME
05-28-2006, 03:23 AM
thats funny as hell

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 03:23 AM

thats fun ..

EXTR3ME
05-28-2006, 03:24 AM
I do that shit all the time LOL. Most of my friends appreciate it tho because they were too busy swerving, yelling or whatever to think about honking. Its my first reaction. :P

I am always looking for someone to blow my horn at......WAITING.....STILL WAITING....as soon as someone steps out of line IT IS ON!!!!

CSquared
05-28-2006, 03:25 AM
You can ring my bell.

Ring my bell ding-a-ling-a-ling.

Good song.

EXTR3ME
05-28-2006, 03:27 AM
ok

Flip
05-28-2006, 03:28 AM
I am always looking for someone to blow my horn at......WAITING.....STILL WAITING....as soon as someone steps out of line IT IS ON!!!!

Yep. I usually see people start to do somethign stupid before they actually do it... I hold my ground ready to swerve and honk if needed...

Just like the other day when i was going from barrett to bells ferry turning right, there was a guy at the light on bells ferry about to cross barrett when he decided to pull in front of where i had just turned to turn into a parking lot. He pulled 80% into my lane and SLAMED on the brakes when he noticed that there was a freaking car coming (me). I made sure to come atleast 6 inches away from his car to scare the fuck out of him. I backed up, and went the fuck around him. Fuck letting him go ahead and go. Oh yeah, this whole time i was honking.

EXTR3ME
05-28-2006, 03:31 AM
i think i may need counseling!!!!

Flip
05-28-2006, 03:32 AM
LOL

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 03:34 AM
ill do that too ..

or ill stick my head out the window and scream something at them ..

nah man. just bust out a gun and point it at those fuckers...i bet they think twice about cutting people off after that

Flip
05-28-2006, 03:40 AM
nah man. just bust out a gun and point it at those fuckers...i bet they think twice about cutting people off after that

Thought about it but I try to save the 9mm for more serious situations... Plus I've known people to get tickets for pointing a firearm at people...

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 03:42 AM
Thought about it but I try to save the 9mm for more serious situations... Plus I've known people to get tickets for pointing a firearm at people...

state law says if you have concealed weapons permit you can draw it if you feel your life is threatened. people try to say no cause someone has to be on your property but your car is your property. really weird ass loophole;)

a 9mm wont do much..lol, we got desert eagles at my work

Flip
05-28-2006, 04:52 AM
state law says if you have concealed weapons permit you can draw it if you feel your life is threatened. people try to say no cause someone has to be on your property but your car is your property. really weird ass loophole;)

a 9mm wont do much..lol, we got desert eagles at my work

Trust me, 9mm will do enough... And someone cutting you off isn't considered life threatening lol :).

RandomGuy
05-28-2006, 10:30 AM
felony ;)

but I too, honk at assholes... also slow down to like 15mph when theyre behind me if theyre in my ass and then when they try to pass me I gun it (yeah i know thats illegal as well) but what isnt?

Wurm
05-28-2006, 11:08 AM
I removed my horn from my car because they are pointless by the time you honk they have already did the wrongful action. One day you will honk your horn and probally get shot.

RandomGuy
05-28-2006, 11:12 AM
I removed my horn from my car because they are pointless by the time you honk they have already did the wrongful action. One day you will honk your horn and probally get shot.
yeah i did teh same in my starion not because of that , but because it'd go off for no reason and stay on...when i hit a bump or something... some wiring problem...

so some ppl would be like wtf is that dudes problem LOL

so i removed it... i wanna get a ooga ooga horn maybe when i replace it

Wurm
05-28-2006, 11:15 AM
yeah i did teh same in my starion not because of that , but because it'd go off for no reason and stay on...when i hit a bump or something... some wiring problem...

so some ppl would be like wtf is that dudes problem LOL

so i removed it... i wanna get a ooga ooga horn maybe when i replace it

well thats just one of the reasons. I always bump it when im doing interior work on my car and end up hitting my head on the under dash or some shit like that

HyPer50
05-28-2006, 11:59 AM
I never honk my horn... Actually the mustang doesn't even have a horn. Only time I ever would use it would be when the light turns and people sit there for a good 4-5 seconds reading there Gay Times magazine... In which case I usually just rev the car a lil bit, nothin' that annoying...

HyPer50
05-28-2006, 12:52 PM

that'd get you backhanded in my car lmao.... it's bad enough when folks reach over to the radio, if you reach for my steering wheel your gettin' a black eye lol..

CSquared
05-28-2006, 01:03 PM
felony ;)

yeah... well, what can i say?

i'm an asshole.

Julio
05-28-2006, 01:48 PM
And at the end of the day... does it really matter? I see stupid drivers all the time and just simply laugh or simply make a joke out of it, but I keep it to myself or the person Im driing with.

I think is a waste of time.

EXTR3ME
05-28-2006, 07:25 PM
that'd get you backhanded in my car lmao.... it's bad enough when folks reach over to the radio, if you reach for my steering wheel your gettin' a black eye lol..

LOL

SwurvinIn
05-28-2006, 08:05 PM
i try not to hold it for too long otherwise it will change pitches and sound levels and its kind of embarrassing

EXTR3ME
05-28-2006, 08:07 PM
NAh thats how you let them know that you are really pissd off!

i try not to hold it for too long otherwise it will change pitches and sound levels and its kind of embarrassing