PDA

View Full Version : FUNNY STORY

RandomGuy
05-28-2006, 12:40 AM
haha

We'll today i was at a site in kennessaw for my company... Got off... wanted to call a friend of mines who lives up there, see what was up... I was bored. He's like not much to do i heard about some barrett meet or something... So he's like yeah thats at the walmart down the street... so we go there... After about 15 minutes i was ready to go, but the funniest thing happened next...

MISSIONARIES! lol
they came up to us... just crept up on us... Introduced themselves... started chit-chatting about cars (forced chitchat) i could detect ulterior motives so i ask "Are you guys cops or somethign?" They're like no, do you want to know why we're here... "We're here to spread the word of Jesus" or somethin like that (like we're in third world africa or something)
So they start off with my homie (StarOfOrion on IA)
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/17/DSC00064.JPG
^^ thats him ^^
... he starts busting out with some random shit like i burn things for fun... and etc... lol nothing major they move on to the next dude, he fights them on... move on to me... i'm like nah i'm established...next... So i fuck with my coworker (A1EX) who i brought to the ken. site today. I tell them that he's an athiest(true)... and they tear him UP LOL... It was HILARIOUS... we just left... and they talked to him for like 30 mins straight... and he was just lookin back at us like WTF... I txt messaged him LOL hahahah!
So he runs from them back to us right... They follow This time theyre ready to forcefully convert his ass LOL
They all grab onto him and start chanting shit LOLOLLLLLLLL IT WAS HILARIOUS... I finally made them go away from him after it got boring and he was getting agitated and couldnt say shit himself to get them gone haha
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/17/DSC00065.JPG
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/17/DSC00066.JPG

They tried to get pearce next... they start telling him random visions they have about him... showing leadership in the war... lolol etc... (apparently the same vision they had about the other kid with us, Kyle)
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/17/DSC00067.JPG
SO he starts pointing out random cars to us while theyre giving the lecture to him lolol... He looks like he's bout to drop the kid in this pic

shit was funny, was far better than the meet ;)

In related news some carribean kid almost dropped this missionary kid, for calling him the devil... You cant go around callin random ppl infidels and expect not to get ur ass kicked. Shit wasn't cool though... No offense but if you're trying to impose ur values on someone... if they aren't open minded... step the fuck off :goodjob: I just never liked missionaries anyways... you should find ur own path...

Julio
05-28-2006, 12:44 AM
lol

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 12:45 AM
nice thread RG

Flip
05-28-2006, 12:56 AM
lol nice story. these people are going about these things the wrong way... trying to force stuff on people just turns them off to it...

I've driven through a couple of what looked like little meets in the walmart parking lot. I haven't ever stoped yet tho. Maybe someones seem me cruise through in the blue sti? Next time i'll stop and ask if you/they are from IA... :)

RandomGuy
05-28-2006, 12:58 AM
lol nice story. these people are going about these things the wrong way... trying to force stuff on people just turns them off to it...

I've driven through a couple of what looked like little meets in the walmart parking lot. I haven't ever stoped yet tho. Maybe someones seem me cruise through in the blue sti? Next time i'll stop and ask if you/they are from IA... :)
nah man i'm very very rarely in that area... just had nothing else to do at the time, i live WELL over an hour from there... it was just like a spur of the moment type of thing.

429bigblock
05-28-2006, 01:02 AM
damn hassan you should have brought me up there it would have been so fun to fuck with them lol

RandomGuy
05-28-2006, 01:04 AM
damn hassan you should have brought me up there it would have been so fun to fuck with them lol
i thot u lived up there lol

429bigblock
05-28-2006, 01:07 AM
im like 10 minutes away but its usually pretty lame at barret but if you go next time gimme a shout

RandomGuy
05-28-2006, 01:12 AM
im like 10 minutes away but its usually pretty lame at barret but if you go next time gimme a shout
i would go... if i have a guarantee the missionaries will be there for entertainment purposes LOL, otherwise likely not...

I dont want to go to meets til i get my car back anymore.cept maybe the varsity lol

Anyways shit was hilarious... he was sayin shit to alex like if he doesnt take the plunge today he may die today... LOL WTF IS THAT!

Wurm
05-28-2006, 01:44 AM
I wish I was there I would have tore shit up, I probally would have gotten pushed to the point of burning the missionary's little bible

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 02:23 AM
hmmm ..

CSquared
05-28-2006, 02:42 AM
I'm going to have to check barrett out... i see threads about people getting the fuck beat out of them... people trying to convert ia members to whateverthefuck religion...

Sounds awesome.

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 02:43 AM
IM DA JUGGERNAUT BIATCH !!!

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 02:43 AM
i thought it was PG-13 ???

is bitch allowed ?? female dog ??

* scratches head *

* walks out the room *

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2006, 07:14 AM
So i fuck with my coworker (A1EX) who i brought to the ken. site today. I tell them that he's an athiest(true)... and they tear him UP LOL... It was HILARIOUS... we just left... and they talked to him for like 30 mins straight... and he was just lookin back at us like WTF... I txt messaged him LOL hahahah!
So he runs from them back to us right... They follow This time theyre ready to forcefully convert his ass LOL
They all grab onto him and start chanting shit LOLOLLLLLLLL IT WAS HILARIOUS...

He probably thought he was back at the Varsity. Scared and shaking like he was having a convulsion. Later, QD.

A1EX
05-28-2006, 10:19 AM
He probably thought he was back at the Varsity. Scared and shaking like he was having a convulsion. Later, QD.
i was shaking i saw a ghost

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2006, 10:25 AM
^^^ Typical 12 year old response. Later, QD.

A1EX
05-28-2006, 10:28 AM
ok mr i worship an online forum and get off by searching things that dont exist

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2006, 10:31 AM
What are you in 6th grade or something? Goddamn dude where do you get your comebacks? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2006, 10:33 AM
searching things that dont exist

But they do. Later, QD.

A1EX
05-28-2006, 10:36 AM
:rly:

RandomGuy
05-28-2006, 10:38 AM
why is that shit circled in fruity colors?

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2006, 10:38 AM
Ok. What's the point? It wasn't funny the first time, so how's this time any more different? Later, QD.

A1EX
05-28-2006, 10:40 AM
But they do. Later, QD.
your right they probably are real, i bet you get buttfucked by ghosts every night, which is why you're so fascinated by them

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2006, 10:45 AM
your right they probably are real, i bet you get buttfucked by ghosts every night, which is why you're so fascinated by them

If you would have concentrated more on school and less on pot, you'd know that this is the correct way to post this:

"You're right. They probably are real. I bet you get buttfucked by ghosts every night. Which is why you're so fascinated by them.

The parts in bold are the parts you fucked up. You know what fucked up means, right? Kind of like your life. Ahh, now you get it. Again with the odd, non-sensical putdowns. The fuck is up with that? Do you actually sit back and laugh at them? Later, QD.

A1EX
05-28-2006, 10:48 AM
If you would have concentrated more on school and less on pot, you'd know that this is the correct way to post this:

"You're right. They probably are real. I bet you get buttfucked by ghosts every night. Which is why you're so fascinated by them.

The parts in bold are the parts you fucked up. You know what fucked up means, right? Kind of like your life. Ahh, now you get it. Again with the odd, non-sensical putdowns. The fuck is up with that? Do you actually sit back and laugh at them? Later, QD.
i could careless what you say about me because im far sure im going to end up better than you regardless seing as how i dont get buttfucked by ghosts and think i am superior to everyone on earth because of me being an online moderator nor do i care that i have grammmical errors because your the only faggot motherfuckers to actually sit there and try to fix

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2006, 10:53 AM
i could careless what you say about me

You do care.

because im far sure im going to end up better than you

If you only knew.

regardless seing as how i dont get buttfucked by ghosts

Ahh man. Not again.

and think i am superior to everyone on earth because of me being an online moderator

I don't think I am. I know I am.

nor do i care that i have grammmical errors because your the only faggot motherfuckers to actually sit there and try to fix

It's actually....grammatical. Dummy. Later, QD.

A1EX
05-28-2006, 10:56 AM
i could careless

You do care.

explain how i care

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2006, 10:59 AM
explain how i care

Because you keep responding, trying your poor little weed-infested heart to get to me with your 5th grade put-downs. Later, QD.

A1EX
05-28-2006, 11:04 AM
Because you keep responding, trying your poor little weed-infested heart to get to me with your 5th grade put-downs. Later, QD.
ok and you think that means i care shows how smart you are... peace i have a life to get back to ...you wouldnt know import atlanta is your life

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2006, 11:07 AM
ok and you think that means i care shows how smart you are... peace i have a life to get back to ...you wouldnt know import atlanta is your life

\/ \/ \/

See? Later, QD.

Niger
05-28-2006, 12:59 PM
a1ex is a pussy faggot russian punk ass white boy bitch

Niger
05-28-2006, 01:00 PM
by the way it was mikey who posted that shit (the gay white kid i work with)

aaronfelipe
05-28-2006, 01:02 PM
Only a good friend would send missionaries to his atheist friend.

HyPer50
05-28-2006, 01:03 PM
lol i've seen those guys out there a few times. they always get fucked with, usually by folks pretending there satanic (or maybe not pretending?*shrug*). one time they had this dude carrying around a full sized crucifix on his back, thought that shit was crazy lol.. Never know whats gonna happen out there, i usually just sit back out of the crowd (make sure my car isn't too close either) and just watch the fun lmao...

Niger
05-28-2006, 03:03 PM
lol saw a white foxbody was that you

HyPer50
05-28-2006, 03:17 PM
lol saw a white foxbody was that you

me? mines red, and in the shop lol. you made the long trip from Africa just to go to Barrett? = P

The Green Monster
05-28-2006, 04:16 PM
lmao

dude...that rb20 i pointed out...yeah lol..i might get one like it lol

anyways...i felt kinda weird when dude was holding my hand for that extended period of time

i was like ehh...maybe I have soft hands or something

and then the girls with their montra and chanting...i was like "wtf is goin oh look a 240"

:D