PDA

View Full Version : Saw the funniest thing happen at work today

2.0civic
05-27-2006, 11:52 PM
i work at a retail store around lawrenceville and we have a rock climbing wall. lol, so this guy comes in and wants to climb. Hes wearing a cut off t-shirt and black jean pants. So he starts climbing up while im ringing up a customer. i go over to help get more climbers going when i notice that i need the black jean guys harness. This is when it gets funny. The guy goes to step on a ledge and apparently ripped his pants. Nobody would have noticed but the mofo was FREEBALLING!!lol, at first i was like WTF...so i walked over to my manager (who was the one spotting the guy) and said "is it just me or are his balls hanging out". so he starts cracking up. the funniest thing is there were about 50 people around us watching this guy climb. When he comes down, my manager unhooks him (red with laughter) and tells him he needs the harness. Just now does the dude notice his balls are hanging out. i had to turn around for about 5 minutes and finally a customer came up and goes "how often does that happen". i must say t was a first but thats the funniest thing thats happened in a long ass time other than the guy that came out of the bathroom with a 3 foot was of TP hanging out his pants in back. Anyway, i thought it was funny

Nitro
05-27-2006, 11:55 PM
:lmfao:

funny shit.......he's lucky he didn't bash them shitz on the way down.

SixSquared
05-27-2006, 11:56 PM
so you're saying you enjoyed looking at his balls?

Z32redondo
05-27-2006, 11:56 PM
LOL that shit would have been funny as hell. :bigok:

quickdodgeŽ
05-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Funny shit. Lolol. Can't top my funny from Friday, dude. Check this:

Got through dropping off beer at my last stop on MLK and was pulling around back to leave. Saw this dude sitting down on the ground with his back leaning on the wall. Fucked up part was he was butt-ass naked. QAll his clothes in a pile beside him. I did a double take and that's when I noticed he was yanking his goddamn chain. Lolol. Funny shit. I just laid on the air-horn and kept going. UGH! Later, QD.

2.0civic
05-27-2006, 11:58 PM
im just saying its funny as fuck his shit ripped and he had a nut or two hanging out. i wasnt staring cause i was laughing too hard but it was funny as fuck.

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 12:00 AM
damn QD, i must admit, thats a little funnier than mine but anyone come in to bass pro on a weekend day and see how many people stand around that MFing wall and lol, its soooo much funnier if you know the setting

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 12:07 AM
heres a pic to kinda set it up for everyone

i was standing where the kid in the green was, my boss would have been the other guy, the red stick is another kid and subtract all the climbers but the guy in the white shorts. freeballer was stepping where white shorts left arm is when i noticed. i originally though he zipped himself in but i was like uh, he would notice that....dumbass shoulda noticed this.

Nitro
05-28-2006, 12:13 AM
Funny shit. Lolol. Can't top my funny from Friday, dude. Check this:

Got through dropping off beer at my last stop on MLK and was pulling around back to leave. Saw this dude sitting down on the ground with his back leaning on the wall. Fucked up part was he was butt-ass naked. QAll his clothes in a pile beside him. I did a double take and that's when I noticed he was yanking his goddamn chain. Lolol. Funny shit. I just laid on the air-horn and kept going. UGH! Later, QD.

yo son ....u shudda gave him some beer...he would have needed that & a cig when he was done :lmfao:

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 12:17 AM
LIRL, what is the world coming to??

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 02:33 AM
LIRL !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I WOULD OF MADE A BIG SCENE ..

is this bass pro in duluth ??

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 02:36 AM
yup, it sure is

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 02:37 AM
LIRL !!!

i was actually gunna go up there to try out the wall climbing thing after work ..

LIRL !!!

o well ..

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 02:39 AM
you should go today (sunday) i work pretty much all day

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 02:41 AM
sunday work .. SUCKS FOR YO ASS !!!

get to bed fool ..

Flip
05-28-2006, 02:42 AM
Funny shit man hahaha.

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 02:44 AM
naw fuck that. i do better on little sleep but yeah, sunday work sucks ass

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 02:45 AM
so you guys sell hand guns and shot guns and rifels on sundays also ??

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 02:51 AM
so you guys sell hand guns and shot guns and rifels on sundays also ??

yeah. why wouldnt we?? fucking sucks ass cause we had customers in there til 730 last week and they wouldnt fucking leave so i just yelled like halfway across the store "we closed 30 minutes ago!!" i almost got fired last month for calling a customer a prick. but when you sell 3k a day in shit and your department as a whole pulls a little over 2 mill a year...kinda hard to fire a employee like that over being blunt

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 02:52 AM
yup so hmmm wanna hook it up for a fellow IA member ..

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 02:56 AM
what you want? lol, they been firing people lately for using their discount for people but ill see. man, lol, i get people all the time on here, "blah, blah, what do you do??" theres like 4 people on here who have actually seen me at work and ive openly posted it. shits funny when people ask me and ive had this thread up a while today

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 02:58 AM
what you want? lol, they been firing people lately for using their discount for people but ill see. man, lol, i get people all the time on here, "blah, blah, what do you do??" theres like 4 people on here who have actually seen me at work and ive openly posted it. shits funny when people ask me and ive had this thread up a while today

well i dont want a discount or anything but how about a p90 for me ..

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 03:02 AM
only one problem with me getting it....im not 21 and we have to get the right paperwork on it. beleive me, if i could still get my oakleys 60% off my ebay account would be rolling

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 03:03 AM
but im 22 ..
u guys do background check there also ??

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 03:05 AM
yeah. we can have you in and out in like 45 minutes. lirl, i went to walmart and they had a better deal on a 22 then we had and they were like "itll be two weeks" i was like uh, nvm, ill be shooting squirrels with one in 12 hours

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 03:08 AM
shiet i think imma have to come up there one of these days ..

ill have a name tag .. * DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM *

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 03:11 AM
lol, ill have one too and it says steven

The Golden Child
05-28-2006, 03:25 AM
well shit my name is steve ..

how much does a p90 run ?

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 03:30 AM
i dont know. ill find out for oyu thogu. fuck anyway. im going to sleep. later crackas

redlinenprelude
05-28-2006, 09:35 AM
soo wheres the OTHER pics you took of him??

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 08:35 PM
lo, i didnt take any pics but lol, ima try to get security to let me get a video of the whole thing. i know one of our 9125478963 cameras there caught it

4dmin
05-28-2006, 08:41 PM
bahhh that was great

2.0civic
05-28-2006, 08:52 PM
lol, and to think ive turned down 3 other jobs in 3 months and been almost fired twice but yet i cant leave. we have way too much fun there. before we left earlier, one of our part time guys that only works summers sneaks up behind another part timer and unloaded an entire can of fruity smelling bug spray on him. lol, so our entire department smelt like a giant fruit roll up while we were cleaning and so we snuck over to fishing and got some stuff you spray on plastic bait to make it smell like crawfish...lol, well the guy who smelt like bug spray sprayed a huge circle on the other guys back and we all about threw up cause that shit smelt so bad!! anyway, if anybody knows anyone looking for a job part time and they dont mind retail, send them there. its actually not bad minus the hours.