PDA

View Full Version : UFC

lowlife
05-27-2006, 09:03 PM
PLEASE someone tell me who won the fight 2nite between gracie and hughes,it would be greatly appreciated. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
05-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Who gives a goddamn? Why don't you find out for yourself? I'm sure there are plenty of UFC sites to check out. Later, QD.

HyPer50
05-27-2006, 09:30 PM
Royce Gracie i'm sure.

lowlife
05-27-2006, 11:17 PM
Who gives a goddamn? Why don't you find out for yourself? I'm sure there are plenty of UFC sites to check out. Later, QD.dude u are such a fukin PUSSY its not even funny, hopfuly 1 day I can get 2 meet your stupid ass, especially since we know alot of the same people. :2up:

quickdodgeŽ
05-27-2006, 11:19 PM
I don't care who we know. I also don't give a goddamn what you think of me. If you have to take everything so seriously on the Net, then that's on you. Me? I'm straight. Later, QD.

lowlife
05-27-2006, 11:30 PM
I don't care who we know. I also don't give a goddamn what you think of me. If you have to take everything so seriously on the Net, then that's on you. Me? I'm straight. Later, QD.all i was lookin 4 was someone to help me out cause i couldn,t watch the fight,but all u can do is be your typical smartass self. It's not nessesary with me DUDE.I don't fuck wit nobody on here , but you do.

quickdodgeŽ
05-27-2006, 11:34 PM
What I do is what I do. If you don't like it, not my problem. I have a goodtime and that's all I'm here for. Everyone else knows what I'm about, you should learn, too, and stop being so goddamn serious. Later, QD.

Wurm
05-27-2006, 11:37 PM
wurm won

ShooterMcGavin
05-27-2006, 11:39 PM
lol, someone else gettin into it w/QD, not even surprised anymore :D

4dmin
05-28-2006, 12:02 AM
matt hughes grrrrrr.... it was pretty lame to tell ya the truth...

start fight standing up, gracie/hughes throw some punches/kickes.... go to ground roll around, hughes gets gracie's arm stretched out trying to get him to submit, gracie doesn't even flinch, finally they roll around, hughes gets on gracie back starts punching him to the back of the head they call the fight. :jerkit:

it was lame i think there was 20sec left in the fight and they call it... i think gracie could of lasted another 20 no doubt go to round 2. new UFC rules are gay!

HyPer50
05-28-2006, 12:04 AM

start fight standing up, gracie/hughes throw some punches/kickes.... go to ground roll around, hughes gets gracie's arm stretched out trying to get him to submit, gracie doesn't even flinch, finally they roll around, hughes gets on gracie back starts punching him to the back of the head they call the fight. :jerkit:

it was lame i think there was 20sec left in the fight and they call it... i think gracie could of lasted another 20 no doubt go to round 2. new UFC rules are gay!

fucking gay... . royce gracie= = UFC.....

lowlife
05-28-2006, 12:11 AM

it was lame i think there was 20sec left in the fight and they call it... i think gracie could of lasted another 20 no doubt go to round 2. new UFC rules are gay!that fuckin sucks,man matt hughes kicks ass,but I'm a gracie fan from way back. I wanted gracie to win just for the fact that so many said he couldn't, oh well. thanks alot paul, preciate it.

4dmin
05-28-2006, 12:17 AM
^ no prob it was a major let down for me too... specially after sitting at hooters for 4+ hours to watch the fight :2up:

lowlife
05-28-2006, 12:23 AM
^ no prob it was a major let down for me too... specially after sitting at hooters for 4+ hours to watch the fight :2up:
lol , that reminds me of some of the tyson fights that I threw parties for , and the fight would last 10sec.

SLOWR/T
05-28-2006, 01:26 AM
the fights after the main event was the best IMO (and all the guys at my friends house).