PDA

View Full Version : Things I've learned not to say to a pregnant woman

Romeyo07
05-26-2006, 01:58 PM
"oh, just suck it up"

I didn't mean it in a bad way, she was whining and I was tired of hearing it. No explaination needed, it was my bad.

"ok heffalump"

She was going for her second serving of Lasagna...for breakfast. I heard the longest rant about being fat after I said that. Naturally I renigged and told her she's eating a lot more than usual at that moment. Not that she's fat fat, just preggo, there's a difference. Her response: yeah right, whatever (the word most men hate)

"I'm on a different intelligence level than you"

Totally came out the wrong way. She saw it as "you think I'm dumb", I was saying that I'm extremely smart. She didn't let that one go for a while, still brings it up days later.

I'm sure I'll screw up again and say something I shouldn't.

Brett
05-26-2006, 01:59 PM
Id say to one, "If your man isnt making you feel sexy, Come home with me, and I will make you forget it" :)

IntegraXTR
05-26-2006, 02:00 PM
hahaha, its all good dude, I've been through it already, but yeh, gotta watch out what you tell a girl within them 9 months

HyPer50
05-26-2006, 02:01 PM
Id say to one, "If your man isnt making you feel sexy, Come home with me, and I will make you forget it" :)

Brett to get shot sometime lmao.

Brett
05-26-2006, 02:02 PM
:lmfao: hey they sometimes just need to feel sexy and wanna good pounding, Who am I to deny that? lol

SwurvinIn
05-26-2006, 02:03 PM

you claim to be so smart but that DAMN sure wasn't showing it...lol, thats some stupid shit to say to your girl bro...good luck with that

chrisdavis
05-26-2006, 02:35 PM
you claim to be so smart but that DAMN sure wasn't showing it...lol, thats some stupid shit to say to your girl bro...good luck with that

:werd:

babygurl
05-26-2006, 02:37 PM
HAHA poor guy, you will never win with a pregnant women!

Miranda
05-26-2006, 02:40 PM
:wtf:

Do you actually like this person?

I don't remember a time where "heffalump" was ever a flattering petname.

:rolleyes:

I'll take stupid man comments for 1000.

"oh, just suck it up"

I didn't mean it in a bad way, she was whining and I was tired of hearing it. No explaination needed, it was my bad.

"ok heffalump"

She was going for her second serving of Lasagna...for breakfast. I heard the longest rant about being fat after I said that. Naturally I renigged and told her she's eating a lot more than usual at that moment. Not that she's fat fat, just preggo, there's a difference. Her response: yeah right, whatever (the word most men hate)

Totally came out the wrong way. She saw it as "you think I'm dumb", I was saying that I'm extremely smart. She didn't let that one go for a while, still brings it up days later.

I'm sure I'll screw up again and say something I shouldn't.

Brett
05-26-2006, 02:41 PM
:wtf:

Do you actually like this person?

I don't remember a time where "heffalump" was ever a flattering petname.

:rolleyes:

I'll take stupid man comments for 1000.

Its comments like that, which make Pregnant woman look for men who find them hot and want wild sex. :D

Miranda
05-26-2006, 02:44 PM
Very very true.

If I ever get pregnant, I'm going to the islands to find me a caribbean boytoy for a few months of fun. :lol:

Well, probably not. But I'll sit at home thinking about it.

Brett
05-26-2006, 02:47 PM
Very very true.

If I ever get pregnant, I'm going to the islands to find me a caribbean boytoy for a few months of fun. :lol:

Well, probably not. But I'll sit at home thinking about it.

Give me a call when you are, you wont have to travel so far :D

collins
05-26-2006, 05:59 PM
Give me a call when you are, you wont have to travel so far :D
bitch, you aint caribbean!!!

fight club
05-26-2006, 07:07 PM
i am tho.

Leisa
05-26-2006, 08:15 PM
Surely you cant be serious about saying these kinds of things to your wife... do you know how depressing that can be for her?