PDA

View Full Version : customer service... what are your pet peeves??

kelly marie
05-26-2006, 12:37 PM
so if anyone has to participate in customer service at their job, what are the things that annoy you the most?

i have to help answer the phones because they fired our receptionist.. i work for a real estate attorney so we get some of the most random ish..

1. it annoys the hell out of me when people call... tell me everything that has ever happened during their life.. im talking about their kids.. marriage.. dreams.. all that ish.. then when it comes down to it all they needed was directions.. :lmfao:

2. next.. when someone calls.. un-prepared.. the first question they ask for is our fax or address.. i start to tell them and they say.. hang on i need to get a pen?? wtf get the pen before you call!! :rant:

3. when someone asks for directions.. and i ask are you familar with such and such road.. they say oh yes i know exactly where that is.. then you continue and they go... umm no that is not anywhere near that.. lol im like yessss it is.. i pass it everyday!! :eye:

4. and lastly.. as soon as you answer the phone.. they go "oh hold on.. i have another call" ... wtf.. no you can call back!! :2up:

so ya.. this is part rant.. part question.. lol

B16a2 Civic
05-26-2006, 12:40 PM
when you ask them thier name, and they give you somethin else cause they didn't pay attention to the question, and get mad cause you had to repeat yourself
or when we have to look up a policy by ss# cause they dont have thier policy #, have the nerve to huff and puff, and try and say it fast ( alot of times i get it all anyway) but i make them repeat it slowly

~The_Duke~
05-26-2006, 12:41 PM
I dont have many of them...

1. Stupid people...

2. Morons...

3. People who cant drive...

4. Lazy people...

silver
05-26-2006, 12:42 PM
Haha.. Yeah like I was telling you, I just had someone call and they did the whole soemone jsut called me and i am not sure who it was.. i was like i am sorry but i am the only one here and everyone is at lunch so i cant ask.. and they were like oh ok well i guess i will go check the voicemail they left.. i was like wtf.. why dont you do that to begin with

kelly marie
( alot of times i get it all anyway) but i make them repeat it slowly bwahahahaah yessss :D

04Altis
When they are on the phone and ignore you or give you the "Hold 1 second" finger!! :rant:

HyPer50
05-26-2006, 12:43 PM
outsourced customer service. like LinkSys.... If my router starts messing up I just say fuck it, and hope I can figure it out or it fixes itself... or even use there online tech chat, cause there's noway anything is gonna be accomplished when I call the tech support in India and can't understand a word they say.

Edit: ooops, wrong side of customer service lol... oh well.

kelly marie
05-26-2006, 12:43 PM
I dont have many of them...

1. Stupid people...

2. Morons...

3. People who cant drive...

4. Lazy people...

im sorry.. but the title of this thread was customer service pet peeves.. like if you do customer service as a job..

not your pet peeves in general..

:doh:

BABY J
05-26-2006, 12:46 PM
This is what I hate:

IDIOT: Welcome to Wendy's/McD's/BK can I help you.

ME: Yes, I will have a number 1... add ch...

**INTERUPTS WHILE I AM FUCKIN TALKING**

IDIOT: WOULD YOU LIKE SUM CHEEZ ON DAT???

**me, thinking to myself... MUTHA FUCKA I HAVE BEEN ALIVE SINCE 1979! I THINK I KNOW THE FUCKIN MENU... IF YOU WAIT TILL I AM FUCKIN DONE THEN I BET I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR FUKIN QUESTIONS.... DO NOT FUCKIN INTERRUPT ME WHEN I AM TALKIN**

ME: (starting over from the beginning and ignoring their question to get my point across) Yes I will have the number 1, I would like ch

**INTERRUPTS WHILE I AM TALKING AGAIN

IDIOT: You want cheez??

ME: (starting over AGAIN until they get the point that I do not like being inter-FUCKIN-ruppted) Yes I will have a number 1 w/ cheese, no onions and I

**INTERRUPTED AGAIN**

IDIOT: WHUT KINNA DRANK U WANT WID DAT?

**LMAO** I keep that shit up until they learn not to interrupt me... starting over every time. FUCKIN IDIOTS!!

B16a2 Civic
05-26-2006, 12:50 PM
hah, you'd get hot onion rings to the face if i was there J LIRL

kelly marie
05-26-2006, 12:50 PM
dang.. yall can't read..

first line in my post... so if anyone has to participate in customer service at their job, what are the things that annoy you the most?

my goodness!! ya'll are lucky its friday and im in a good mood.. or else i'd have to kick some arse :slap:

{X}Echo419
05-26-2006, 12:51 PM
When I get transfered to like 10 different people b/c no 1 knows what they're doing!

B16a2 Civic
05-26-2006, 12:52 PM
When I get transfered to like 10 different people b/c no 1 knows what they're doing!

maybe cause you cant read

kelly marie
05-26-2006, 12:53 PM
lol.. exactly b!!

BABY J
05-26-2006, 12:54 PM
dang.. yall can't read..

first line in my post... so if anyone has to participate in customer service at their job, what are the things that annoy you the most?

my goodness!! ya'll are lucky its friday and im in a good mood.. or else i'd have to kick some arse :slap:

K, post a pic of your booty and then we will play fair. And I will jack any thread I want. So there! LOL. It was customer service related... gimme a break. At least I didn't do something like this -->

**AHEM**

Hey B16A2, what's up for the weekend?

ShooterMcGavin
05-26-2006, 12:54 PM
This is what I hate:

IDIOT: Welcome to Wendy's/McD's/BK can I help you.

ME: Yes, I will have a number 1... add ch...

**INTERUPTS WHILE I AM FUCKIN TALKING**

IDIOT: WOULD YOU LIKE SUM CHEEZ ON DAT???

**me, thinking to myself... MUTHA FUCKA I HAVE BEEN ALIVE SINCE 1979! I THINK I KNOW THE FUCKIN MENU... IF YOU WAIT TILL I AM FUCKIN DONE THEN I BET I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR FUKIN QUESTIONS.... DO NOT FUCKIN INTERRUPT ME WHEN I AM TALKIN**

ME: (starting over from the beginning and ignoring their question to get my point across) Yes I will have the number 1, I would like ch

**INTERRUPTS WHILE I AM TALKING AGAIN

IDIOT: You want cheez??

ME: (starting over AGAIN until they get the point that I do not like being inter-FUCKIN-ruppted) Yes I will have a number 1 w/ cheese, no onions and I

**INTERRUPTED AGAIN**

IDIOT: WHUT KINNA DRANK U WANT WID DAT?

**LMAO** I keep that shit up until they learn not to interrupt me... starting over every time. FUCKIN IDIOTS!!

:lmao: i'd do the same shit but i wouldn't have the patience, my ass would be up and over the counter after the 3rd interruption beating some ass......oh btw, it's prolly cuz ur black....but maybe if u told them u were really DH :lmfao:

04Altis
05-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Ok,
When they return and bitch about a product only to find out they bought it somewhere else! I work for Publix and hate when they bring Kroger shit...

B16a2 Civic
05-26-2006, 12:57 PM
Hey B16A2, what's up for the weekend?

doin a fund raiser car wash with one of my lady friends saturday, possibly showdown sunday ( if i get up) and tonight, i might go out to watch x-men
oh and monday is bbq day

BABY J
05-26-2006, 12:58 PM
:lmao: i'd do the same shit but i wouldn't have the patience, my ass would be up and over the counter after the 3rd interruption beating some ass......oh btw, it's prolly cuz ur black....but maybe if u told them u were really DH :lmfao:

Yeah, it's a prime example of the fast food industry tryna keep a brutha down!!

doin a fund raiser car wash with one of my lady friends saturday, possibly showdown sunday ( if i get up) and tonight, i might go out to watch x-men
oh and monday is bbq day

Kool. So what do you think of John Wayne? I heard he was gay. What are your thoughts?

kelly marie
05-26-2006, 01:02 PM
hey!!

babygurl
05-26-2006, 01:05 PM
When I worked at the bonding company full time. Someone would call and say..

Caller:I want to go off so and so's bond?

Me: I would as the name of the person we bonded out?

Caller:John Smith

Me: and your name?

Caller: Chic bitch

Me: Well ma'am I cant give you that information on this person, because you are no where on the paperwork"

caller: I did sign that bond, I know I did, I want him back in jail.

Me: ma'am I cant tell you anything, if you feel we made a mistake call the office on Monday and talk to my manager.

Then I would get fucking complaints because the bitch was stupid and didnt know that she wasnt on the bond.

I also hate it when people used to call and ask about a balance on the acct, and I cant tell them because they arent the cosigner. And I would get cussed out, because of it.

I had one lady say "well im his mother" well he is 48 and he is an adult, I will talk to him about it. I had one lady say, well everyone there gives me the information. I said Im not everyone. She replied back I will complain to the manager. I said go ahead bitch.

OH and then when you try and update their information"

Me: what is you mailing address?

Client: you already have it!

Me: Company policy when you come in and pay, we have to ask these questions.

Client: Give address with attitude

Me: thanks see ya next time:

Then when I get back into the office, I get yelled at by the owner for giving the clients a hard time, for asking the questions he wants me to fucking ask...

I told my boss, I would stop asking any qiestions, unless he told me too...HAHA what assholes people can be!

OH and I hate it when people think they can get something for nothing.

When I worked at Fossil I had a guy come in, saying his watch was broken. I looked at the watch, told him he would have to send it into the factory to get it fixed.

He said no you are fucking going to fix it, return my money, or give me a new one.

I said " No sir I cant do that.

Him Yes you will.

Me: No I wont, get the manager.

Him: Yells the same BS to my manager, throws the watch down, and starts to walk out. And looks at me and says I will call corporate, and complain.

My reply" go ahead fat ass.

people annoy the fuck out of me!

Sorry had to vent :) Old shit...lol

I still work at the Bonding Company..Oh one more thing..I hate it when people tell me how to do my job! FUCKERS

B16a2 Civic
05-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Kool. So what do you think of John Wayne? I heard he was gay. What are your thoughts?

cant call it, dont know dat nigga

kelly marie
05-26-2006, 01:09 PM
lololololol i hear that sister..

i hate hate hate when people call and ask me a question.. i give them the answer (mind you i have been doing this job for almost 4 years now) and they dont like the answer i gave them.. basically cuz they are trying to do something illegal.. and they say let me talk to the managing attorey.. im like ok.. give them to my boss and they tell them the exact same thing.. lol i get a freakin kick out of that.. its like HAHAHA i told you that to begin with fuckass..

BABY J
05-26-2006, 01:15 PM
I like waffles.

babygurl
05-26-2006, 01:23 PM
lololololol i hear that sister..

i hate hate hate when people call and ask me a question.. i give them the answer (mind you i have been doing this job for almost 4 years now) and they dont like the answer i gave them.. basically cuz they are trying to do something illegal.. and they say let me talk to the managing attorey.. im like ok.. give them to my boss and they tell them the exact same thing.. lol i get a freakin kick out of that.. its like HAHAHA i told you that to begin with fuckass..

for real

At the bonding there are rules posted up

1. ONCE THIS BOND IS SIGNED IT IS SIGNED FOR GOOD. AND NO YOU CANT GO OFF THE BOND!

and people alwasy fucking calling, asking "can I go off so and so's bond? HELL NO! fuckers

HyPer50
05-26-2006, 01:24 PM
waffles > pancakes.

ShooterMcGavin
05-26-2006, 01:24 PM
pancakes FTW! :D

BABY J
05-26-2006, 01:25 PM
waffles > pancakes.

TROO, TROO

WAFFLES (WH) > pancakes (homemade)

pancakes (IHOP) > wafles (homemade)

WAFFLES (WH) > pancakes (IHOP)

kelly marie
05-26-2006, 01:25 PM
mmmm blueberry waffles.. and banana pancakes..

BABY J
05-26-2006, 01:26 PM
mmmm blueberry waffles.. and banana pancakes..

Ma'am, don't jack the thread please. Thank you.

B16a2 Civic
05-26-2006, 01:31 PM
Tropicana Lemonade is top notch!!! especially when its freezing cold

kelly marie
05-26-2006, 01:31 PM
whoops

HyPer50
05-26-2006, 01:32 PM
Tropicana Lemonade is top notch!!! especially when its freezing cold

Tropicana Orange Juice > Any lemonade.

kelly marie
05-26-2006, 01:33 PM
mmm pink lemonade

BABY J
05-26-2006, 01:34 PM
sex > food

Princess12
05-26-2006, 01:35 PM
:rant: I work at the parts counted of a motorsport dealership, and I know it's my job to try and get you the parts you need to fix your bike, 4-wheeler, ski, or whatever, but damn it people.

1. The worst thing ever, "Do you know that bolt that..." No, I don't know which bolt you're talking about... there are only 10000000 different bolts on the damn thing.

2. And the color of your bike or 4-wheeler does not help me when I ask you what model it is.

3. We are a Kawasaki dealership, so NO I can NOT get you Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, etc. only aftermarket

4. No I can't give you a discount just because you ask for one...

5. It's not my fault that UPS and Fed-ex are slow

6. When I say I will call you when your parts come in, then I will. Don't call me everyday asking if your part has come in yet.

I could keep going, but I need to get off here and head to work so I can put up with some more of this stuff.

BABY J
05-26-2006, 01:36 PM
And what Motorsport Dealer is that? **hmmmmm**

HyPer50
05-26-2006, 01:37 PM
Motions FTW lmao.

kelly marie
05-26-2006, 01:37 PM
:rant: I work at the parts counted of a motorsport dealership, and I know it's my job to try and get you the parts you need to fix your bike, 4-wheeler, ski, or whatever, but damn it people.

1. The worst thing ever, "Do you know that bolt that..." No, I don't know which bolt you're talking about... there are only 10000000 different bolts on the damn thing.

2. And the color of your bike or 4-wheeler does not help me when I ask you what model it is.

3. We are a Kawasaki dealership, so NO I can NOT get you Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, etc. only aftermarket

4. No I can't give you a discount just because you ask for one...

5. It's not my fault that UPS and Fed-ex are slow

6. When I say I will call you when your parts come in, then I will. Don't call me everyday asking if your part has come in yet.

I could keep going, but I need to get off here and head to work so I can put up with some more of this stuff.lol those are good ones!!

i deal with a lot of agents and crap.. so they will say im calling on so and so address.. (they think that i only have one file per week i work on... i have about 70-80 that are all trying to close) and im like i need a persons name cuz there is no way in hell i could remember each street address.. lol dumbasses

B16a2 Civic
05-26-2006, 01:42 PM
hey Kelly

kelly marie
05-26-2006, 01:48 PM
hi b!!

so you and randomguy were pulling my leg last night huh? you weren't really mad were you?

B16a2 Civic
05-26-2006, 01:49 PM
naaaaaah, i dont get mad online, he told me what he was doin

SwurvinIn
05-26-2006, 02:12 PM
sorry if this is racist...not meant to be....anyone in retail knows its true...
INDIANS!!!!!
I MEAN WTF? THEY ALWAYS WANT THE "BUDDY" DISCOUNT CAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP ASS MOTHER FUCKERS. IN ORDER TO GET THE SALE I HAVE TO MARK THINGS UP AND THEN DISCOUNT IT BACK TO RETAIL SO THEY'LL BE HAPPY!!!!!!!! ARRRRG!!! /rant

kelly marie
05-26-2006, 02:13 PM
YOUSEF!!!!!

silver
05-26-2006, 02:13 PM
sorry if this is racist...not meant to be....anyone in retail knows its true...
INDIANS!!!!!
I MEAN WTF? THEY ALWAYS WANT THE "BUDDY" DISCOUNT CAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP ASS MOTHER FUCKERS. IN ORDER TO GET THE SALE I HAVE TO MARK THINGS UP AND THEN DISCOUNT IT BACK TO RETAIL SO THEY'LL BE HAPPY!!!!!!!! ARRRRG!!! /rant

That sounds Jewish to me...

Princess12
05-26-2006, 02:33 PM
And what Motorsport Dealer is that? **hmmmmm**

Northeast Georgia Motorsports

BABY J
05-26-2006, 02:40 PM
**gets gas**
**sprays cologne**

On the way!! I always wanted to go to that store!!!

B16a2 Civic
05-26-2006, 02:42 PM
hell nah

BABY J
05-26-2006, 02:49 PM
LMAO!!!

Princess12
05-26-2006, 03:32 PM
**gets gas**
**sprays cologne**

On the way!! I always wanted to go to that store!!!

Ha ha :)

~The_Duke~
05-26-2006, 03:39 PM
im sorry.. but the title of this thread was customer service pet peeves.. like if you do customer service as a job..

not your pet peeves in general..

:doh:

:lmao: I cant read...

Well then...

1. Stupid people...
2. People with very strong accents that except to understand them while they are talking very very fast...
3. A person calls you with a problem and cant tell you what their problem is...
4. People who come up to your window and cash register while talking on their cell phones and expect for you to wait on them...

Is that better :tongue:

civic95
05-26-2006, 04:11 PM
People with ADD.

Me: Give me the service tag of your machine

Them: Do what?

Them: Oh, answer

Me: whats your address

Them: What?

Me: whats your address?

Them: answer

Me: whats the best number to reach you at?

Them: Say what now?

Me: DAMN IT CAN YOU NOT FUCKING PAY ATTENTION!

Princess12
05-26-2006, 04:12 PM
People with ADD.

Them: Do what?

Them: Oh, answer

Me: whats your address

Them: What?

Me: whats your address?

Them: answer

Me: whats the best number to reach you at?

Them: Say what now?

Me: DAMN IT CAN YOU NOT FUCKING PAY ATTENTION!

ha ha... yea I get that a lot too!