PDA

View Full Version : ATTN; 1civic/vteckidd/silviadrftr

Speedm0(\)key
05-26-2006, 12:36 PM
got cam ready , 2 fully charged batterires and 2 tapes..

someone PM me asap, and let me know whats going on for tonight, i will more than likely go down there with my fellow monkey lightspeed. thanks.

1civic
05-26-2006, 01:25 PM
I posted the EVO guys number and Mike's calling.. We will have to wait and see whats up... :D

Speedm0(\)key
05-26-2006, 01:46 PM
dude. PM me his # as well.

1civic
05-26-2006, 01:55 PM
PM sent

iloveboost
05-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Mike, keep my race gas ready. =)

Vteckidd
05-26-2006, 05:01 PM
well Lonnie called me, they are all claiming its the other guys talking shit not them.

Reggie called me an said "they" will be on barrett tonight. Barrett=THE GAY

Speedm0(\)key
05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
well Lonnie called me, they are all claiming its the other guys talking shit not them.

tell them all i said if they arent scared. to come out to gwinnett.

drmcivicsi
05-26-2006, 05:05 PM

so whats going on tonite anything good ?

Vteckidd
05-26-2006, 05:06 PM
i doubt it ,i might roll up to barrett, but i have a good feelign itll be a complete waste of my time.

drmcivicsi
05-26-2006, 05:06 PM
tell them all i said if they arent scared. to come out to gwinnett.

EL OH EL lol

hit me up if they do

drmcivicsi
05-26-2006, 05:07 PM
i doubt it ,i might roll up to barrett, but i have a good feelign itll be a complete waste of my time.

tell them to come to gwinnett

Vteckidd
05-26-2006, 05:07 PM
they wont go out there.

drmcivicsi
05-26-2006, 05:10 PM
^^ why not ? they scared or something ?

iloveboost
05-26-2006, 05:23 PM
Hey Mike, call me when you get to Barrett tonight. Can you bring my race gas for me? =)

BABY J
05-26-2006, 05:29 PM
I'm game for being a video junky... never can have enuff eyes. Gotta fresh 10lb tank of the good stuff on standby too (aside from what's plumbed in my ride) if some1 can't "gas up" in time. Hit me up Mike --> 678-516-2755 (SAVE MY NUMBER MOFO!!!!!!!))

lightspeed
05-26-2006, 05:30 PM
After going to both places, I find Gwinnett to have fewer cops overall and more places to go run overall. What is the point of Barrett all the time?

iloveboost
05-26-2006, 05:31 PM
Gwinnett is sooooo far.

If nothing else, I might roll out there. Where does everyone meet at?

lightspeed
05-26-2006, 06:01 PM
I better chime in and make a disclaimer that we dont want any of the Barrett ricers to be out there, so they need to stay. Its amazing how in just a few weeks at the "new" hangout in Gwinnett, the original, mature crowd was replaced by ricers and stupid people bringing go-karts out and other stupid shit, and getting the cops called on us.
Im not sure where the meet would be tonight. Id ask SM on PM.

1civic
05-27-2006, 03:02 AM
The guys came out, Skinny and them was going to run them But I'm not sure if it went down or not.... We went and did are own thing... I'm Not ready for all that big money shit... :lmfao: ....

iloveboost
05-27-2006, 07:40 AM
They had money??

I went to Barrett last night only because I was in the area. I called out a black 5.0 Mustang, a newer model SVT Cobra, and a loud yellow Camaro that was making a bunch of noise and no one wanted to run. None of the imports looked to be worth it. All in all, big waste of time.

I'll ride out to Gwinnett maybe next week. Apparently, that's where all the races are at.

silviadriftr
05-27-2006, 01:11 PM
They had money??

I went to Barrett last night only because I was in the area. I called out a black 5.0 Mustang, a newer model SVT Cobra, and a loud yellow Camaro that was making a bunch of noise and no one wanted to run. None of the imports looked to be worth it. All in all, big waste of time.

I'll ride out to Gwinnett maybe next week. Apparently, that's where all the races are at.

That's how barrett normally is. That's why we rarely go any more.

1civic
05-27-2006, 01:38 PM
They had money??

These guys had money yes.... But you are right Barrett can be shitty at times.. I just know more people here than in Gwinnett.... :goodjob:

SL33P3R
05-27-2006, 03:55 PM
Mike we were looking for you. We had a supra for yall to run. Some guy saying he had 297WHP mustang said he wants to race our 650WHP supra. I dont think that was a smart idea. But lets meet up next weekend. Supra will be back out. And we will also have a lexus coming most likely. Chip will bring the cash. Lets do it next weekend!

-Taylor

Vteckidd
05-27-2006, 04:01 PM
i dont have anything to run a 1000whp supra.

but i cant get some people to come out im sure. Daniel went to barrett looking for lonnie an reggie, couldnt find them.

SL33P3R
05-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Damn, Mike ,Lonnie was telling us that you said you would run ANYTHING. Lonnie said yall were about to be there like 4817837287423874263 times, its ight, i still think lonnie is a cool guy (Reggie said he would race chip if Reggie could use a 200 shot, i just about went balistic). Chip put down 1000HP+ when it was a 6spd on c16. Now he is on 93 octane and TH400. I want to see him and and the 240 with the single turbo 2jz race. Lonnie was telling us that YALL (mainstream) wanted to meet up at barret. I knew that was wrong. But once again, another pointless night of my life at barret. Lets do it next weekend. We can all agree on a place that is convient for everyone

-Taylor

Speedm0(\)key
05-27-2006, 05:35 PM
Damn, Mike ,Lonnie was telling us that you said you would run ANYTHING. Lonnie said yall were about to be there like 4817837287423874263 times, its ight, i still think lonnie is a cool guy (Reggie said he would race chip if Reggie could use a 200 shot, i just about went balistic). Chip put down 1000HP+ when it was a 6spd on c16. Now he is on 93 octane and TH400. I want to see him and and the 240 with the single turbo 2jz race. Lonnie was telling us that YALL (mainstream) wanted to meet up at barret. I knew that was wrong. But once again, another pointless night of my life at barret. Lets do it next weekend. We can all agree on a place that is convient for everyone

-Taylor

come out bring that supra to gwinnett next time :D

Vteckidd
05-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Lonnie called here an told me he would call back . Reggie then called saying they would be on barrett. Daniel went to barrett an obviously didnt see them.

But if you think im going to bring a 500whp honda to race a 1000whp supra, you must be retarded.

this all got way out of hand, bottom line is Reggie and lonnie talk to much shit. My beef was with the guy with the EVO. The evo called here and apolagized. Lonnie called here apolagizing, but said we can race. i told him that if any of THEIR CREW WANTED TO RUN THEIR MOUTH, TO COME TO THE SHOP AN DO IT. OR, IF THEY WANT TO RACE, THEY KNOW WHERE TO FIND US. that means come up here, dont start shit behind our backs.

its jsut funny, i still have no respect for any of them. If they still want to race, we can do it next weekend. thats fine, i can round up some of my "friends"

Vteckidd
05-27-2006, 05:38 PM
if reggie thinks for a second his POS integra with with a 200shot could even come close to a 1000whp supra, id love to see that.

kid is a ricer, same with lonnie. if they are so badass, how come NOBODY knows them?

ct9a gsr
05-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Mike we were looking for you. We had a supra for yall to run. Some guy saying he had 297WHP mustang said he wants to race our 650WHP supra. I dont think that was a smart idea. But lets meet up next weekend. Supra will be back out. And we will also have a lexus coming most likely. Chip will bring the cash. Lets do it next weekend!

-Taylor

I'll race your 650whp Supra at the track tommorow afternoon... either during test 'n tune or qualifying rounds. Silver Dollar Raceway... =]

silviadriftr
05-27-2006, 06:35 PM

-Taylor

Taylor, in this post you said a 650whp supra and that chip will bring the cash. If you referring to chips supra here we all know it is a 790 whp pump gas and possibly 1000+ whp race gas car. So is the supra you were referring to in this post chips or not? Either way, this originally started with the evo guy who apologized and then Reggie and Lonnie wanted to get in on it. Hell, a couple of guys from a shop that will remain anonymous came by last night and asked where you guys were meeting up. I told him barrett if you guys showed because that was the last thing that was told to us. And you are referring to Chip like he is in Lonnie's or Reggies crew, I don't think so. If that was the case we should have just brought Clark to run Chip since Clark is making somewhere around the same power and we talk on occasion.
Also , what do you mean "We had a supra for yall to run"? Was he out on Barrett like we were told you guys would be or did you sit in Douglasville and not let anyone know. I'll be the first to admit I can't run with Chip on race gas but I will say there aren't any other imports in know of in douglasville that I can't run with. Hell, I'll put good money on my daily driven 240. I could sit here and say, well we had John Force come over last night to run you guys but no one showed. If we didn't tell you to come up here there was no reason for you to.

SL33P3R
05-27-2006, 11:07 PM
We got this all messed up. I have all the respect in the world for mainstream. Lonnie and them said that yall would race ANY car that we would bring. So I asked chip. And Chip only has like 650WHP @18PSI, so your 790WHP number was a bit off. I rode in chips car yesterday, and yes its fast as fuck. But Im not on lonnie or reggies side to just clear that up. Ill talk to chip tomorrow or somerhing and see if we can get some of chips friends to bring out some beasts. But i dont want this to be some battle, just leave lonnie and reggie out of it and lets go have fun without all the shit talking and BS

-Taylor