PDA

View Full Version : FUCK PUBLIX ON 211 IN BRASELTON

The Ren
05-26-2006, 06:37 AM
Both Scott and I got food poisening and have been sick the past 2 days because of thier chicken finger subs.. Scott a hell of alot worse then me and we both have been living off of gingerale and saltines...DO NOT go there...I repeat.. DO NOT...

That is all

Nemesis
05-26-2006, 06:40 AM
How do you know it was that?

The Ren
05-26-2006, 06:42 AM
How do you know it was that?

Thats the only thing scott and I ate together.. and we both got sick at the same time tue night/ wen morning... he usually eats at work and I usually cook something here..but I got it for both of us.. and now im regretting it..

Mr. Antonov
05-26-2006, 06:56 AM
Sue them!

babygurl
05-26-2006, 07:58 AM
Damn girl hope you feel better!

The Ren
05-26-2006, 07:59 AM
Thanks... im doing much better... Scott on the other hand isnt.. I had a half of sub.. he had a whole which is why im guessing he is feeling worse than I am..

RandomGuy
05-26-2006, 08:05 AM
lol wtf? are yall polish by any chance... one of my polish co-workers was JUST sayin that shit... that they eat crackers and ginger ale when they have a stomach issue...

I called him a cannibal.

The Ren
05-26-2006, 08:08 AM
lol wtf? are yall polish by any chance... one of my polish co-workers was JUST sayin that shit... that they eat crackers and ginger ale when they have a stomach issue...

I called him a cannibal.

Nah The ginger settles your stomach... and im very far from being polish.. lol.. but it really does help...

Princess12
05-26-2006, 08:13 AM
Wow.... I get those all the time from there. Thanks for the warning, and I hope you feel better!

SwurvinIn
05-26-2006, 08:13 AM
damn...that shit sucks, and as far as suing goes u cant...theres no way to prove what caused the poisoning....been there =( sorry girl

The Ren
05-26-2006, 08:22 AM
damn...that shit sucks, and as far as suing goes u cant...theres no way to prove what caused the poisoning....been there =( sorry girl

Believe me we dont plan to sue.. I just want Scott to get better.. he has had to call out of work for 2 days now...and I hate that there is nothing I can do but let it run its course..

Brady
05-26-2006, 11:56 AM
yes...fuck publix...whatever publix subs rock. i have eaten them for a while and never gotten sick (from lots of different publix cafes) you suck at food ordering/eating.

silver
05-26-2006, 12:09 PM
You know that can happen really anywhere... Publix, Kroger, Hooters, Applebees, The Westin, Cheesecake Factory.... I mean that sucks that that happened, but it can happen in your home with your own cooking, lol... It has happened several times to where I had a bad experience at a place and have still gone back and it not be like it was the first time.. and sometimes yeah nothing changed.. Point is it can happen anywhere so I wouldn't sweat it, its jsut one place that you had a bad experience doesnt mean they all are bad... I mean you do live in Braselton so maybe it takes food longer to get there or something and it went bad, lol haha jk, but yeah anyways, lol

quickdodgeŽ
05-26-2006, 05:43 PM
It's actually FUCK ALL PUBLIXs. Their shit is waaay overpriced. Hail, the Publix brand shit costs more than National brand stuff at other grocery stores. Later, QD.

collins
05-26-2006, 05:55 PM
actually, isnt []D ublix cheaper than like, kroger on most everything in the store?

BABY J
05-26-2006, 05:55 PM
Thats the only thing scott and I ate together.. and we both got sick at the same time tue night/ wen morning... he usually eats at work and I usually cook something here..but I got it for both of us.. and now im regretting it..

Did yall eat each other??

quickdodgeŽ
05-26-2006, 05:57 PM
actually, isnt []D ublix cheaper than like, kroger on most everything in the store?

Fuck no it isn't. Although Kroger isn't as cheap as they used to be. I shop at Wal-Mart anyway. Later, QD.

BABY J
05-26-2006, 06:01 PM
I shop at Wal-mart too... but I still like GROCERY shopping at the GROCERY store... fuck! Wal-Mart is getting too goddamned big for their britches. Before long Wal-mart is gonna be the ONLY business on the planet. I can see it now...

"Where ya headed?"

"Wal-mart Performace... gotta get the MOTEC tuned."

quickdodgeŽ
05-26-2006, 06:06 PM
I've already got a WALbro fuel pump. Hmmm. Later, QD.

BABY J
05-26-2006, 06:09 PM
I've already got a WALbro fuel pump. Hmmm. Later, QD.

EXACTLY!!! They tryna take the fuck over!!

http://www.usatoday.com/money/retail/2002-04-23-walmart-cars.htm

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Banking/Betterbanking/P109171.asp

ironchef
05-26-2006, 06:27 PM
I had a publix chicken finger sub last night, and it was delicious. Saying stay away from one publix just cause you had one bad experience is kind of silly don't you think? Publixs generally have a good repution for being a clean and quality store, especially from my experience. So just cause you had one bad time doesn't mean people need to stay away.

RandomGuy
05-27-2006, 01:06 AM
I had a publix chicken finger sub last night, and it was delicious. Saying stay away from one publix just cause you had one bad experience is kind of silly don't you think? Publixs generally have a good repution for being a clean and quality store, especially from my experience. So just cause you had one bad time doesn't mean people need to stay away.
do you know what dog food tastes like!??!1

exactly how it smells..... .. .. . . . .delicious

Wurm
05-27-2006, 01:19 AM
Did yall eat each other??

hahah they got a yeast infection

Brady
05-27-2006, 08:51 AM
hahah they got a yeast infection
thats gross dude.

BABY J
05-31-2006, 01:55 PM
Both Scott and I got food poisening and have been sick the past 2 days because of thier chicken finger subs.. Scott a hell of alot worse then me and we both have been living off of gingerale and saltines...DO NOT go there...I repeat.. DO NOT...

That is all

See, chickens do not have fingers NEway... that's what you get for eating strange animal parts.

speedminded
05-31-2006, 03:16 PM
...there is nothing I can do but let it run its course..and it sure will run! :lmfao: I got food poisoning from a Chinese Buffet a few weeks ago, it wasn't that i felt like i was going to die...i just wanted to die to get it overwith. Hugging the bowl several times then sitting on it 12 times the following 3 hours. I wasn't 6 steps from the restroom before i'd turn around and go back in...feet up on the walls grabbing onto the handicap rails thinking i was gonna launch through the ceiling tiles :tongue: I went home and passed out for 3 hours waking up with the worst headache ever...threw up again, dry heaved for 10 minutes straight then everything was fine, just dehydrated and hungry. That was a fun day!