PDA

View Full Version : Misc X3 : Two thumbs up

ironchef
05-26-2006, 02:12 AM
Sweet movie, lots of kickass action. "Im the juggernaut BITCH" LOL.

tony
05-26-2006, 04:40 AM
did you stay after the credits? nice little suprise there

Wolverine was a bit too sensitive to me, Storm was much better in this one than the other movies, pretty good movie all around.

SNapper
05-26-2006, 05:15 AM
good shit. i stayed after the credits also

{X}Echo419
05-26-2006, 06:33 AM

Wolverine was a bit too sensitive to me, Storm was much better in this one than the other movies, pretty good movie all around.

ditto :goodjob:

ironchef
05-26-2006, 06:57 AM
Awww poo, what was after the credits?

benwaballs
05-26-2006, 09:42 AM
i must be the only one that thought it wasnt all that good... the plot jumped all over, the cut sceens were superbad, Brett Ratner, man he sucked it up. this is by far the my least fav of the 3.

tony
05-26-2006, 10:27 AM
I will say it was my least favorite cause it did have a lot going on, I think I was just too tired to keep up with everything though.

Ironchef, what happens after the credits gives you a TOTALLY different perspective.. if you liked the movie and really into the series you definitely should see it. Go sneak in at the end of one and watch.

HyPer50
05-26-2006, 12:04 PM
it's already out? i plan on seein'.. guess i'm gonna wait atleast half a week for the initial crowds to go away lol.

{X}Echo419
05-26-2006, 01:56 PM
I've been seeing bad reviews. wtf is with thses critics? don't they know who the Juggernaut is?

SampaGuy
05-26-2006, 02:39 PM
damn i didnt stay for the credits

AtifSajid
05-26-2006, 02:50 PM
That was a long wait watching those damn credits..

aaronfelipe
05-26-2006, 02:51 PM
I can't wait to see it.

{X}Echo419
05-26-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm made of Laffy Taffy!

ShooterMcGavin
05-27-2006, 12:36 AM
i thought it was horrible to be completely honest, thoroughly disappointed. seemed like they tried to fit a 3 hr story line into an hr and a half movie......not to mention i'm never a big fan of a comic book movie straying from events that have actually taken place in that comic's history.

B18c-rex
05-27-2006, 12:38 AM
i must be the only one that thought it wasnt all that good... the plot jumped all over, the cut sceens were superbad, Brett Ratner, man he sucked it up. this is by far the my least fav of the 3.
^^^^ Man i am with you on this completely.... save your money and do not see this one. Jeezus couldn't hold a decent story line to save the directors life among many other in-accuracy's :rant:. To mr ratner a big :2up:. Ghost Rider preview made up for this movie poor quality compared to the other 2 movies just my :2cents:.

sararose
05-27-2006, 01:22 AM
I think I'm a decent X-Men fan, and to be honest, there's no way the movies can follow the X-Men story line. I completely understand that they can't really DO most of the real story lines and character backgrounds because they're way too complicated, long, and they overlap with too many other non-X-Men things. I mean, take Wolverine for example. He's got 11ty billion background stories. Canadian Army, American Army, Austrailian, Samurai, CIA, Advenger, etc., etc., etc.... :lmao:

Don't get me wrong, the whole disregard of Juggernaut and Charles Xavier kind of bugged me - I mean, come on, their brothers, and Juggernaut wears that huge helmet so he can't controll his mind... and in the one scene, Charles walks right past Juggernaut, who's standing there WITHOUT a helmet and never even acknowledges each other.

You really can't get nit picky on things like this. The whole X-Men/-Force/-Factor/etc., etc., X-Series is just TOO huge to follow through - and if they REALLY wanted to follow story line... how the heck would they ever pull off the Onslaught story??? They'd have to pull EVERY Marvel (Hulk, Spiderman, all the X-Men, you name it) character in the movie and kill them all off.

sararose
05-27-2006, 01:24 AM
Anyways, my own personal opinion, I thought it was well done. The action scenes were definitely PG-13, unfortunately, but I thought it was a good, entertaining flick. But then again, I had an AWESOME audiance, and I went in with VERY low expectations. And the whole Jean and Logan scene.... hawt.

aaronfelipe
05-27-2006, 02:00 AM

I stayed after the credits thanks to this post.

The Yousef
05-27-2006, 06:47 AM
...great movie!

but what happened to Nightcrawler?

tony
05-27-2006, 07:51 AM
Don't get me wrong, the whole disregard of Juggernaut and Charles Xavier kind of bugged me - I mean, come on, their brothers, and Juggernaut wears that huge helmet so he can't controll his mind... and in the one scene, Charles walks right past Juggernaut, who's standing there WITHOUT a helmet and never even acknowledges each other.

Exactly what I was wondering in that scene, I was never into comic books but I knew they were supposed to be brothers so that confused me a bit.

Is it safe to say that.. if you dropped the story line with Angel, Kitty Pryde & Iceman, and replace it with Gambit that this movie would have been MUCH better?

TeeJay
05-27-2006, 10:16 AM
i saw it last nite, thought it was pretty good. and you DEFINITELY have to stay after the credits. i did thanks to this thread, and everybody i went with thanked me for the heads up (which was an entire row lol). a big +1 for tony!!!

sararose
05-27-2006, 11:01 AM
Is it safe to say that.. if you dropped the story line with Angel, Kitty Pryde & Iceman, and replace it with Gambit that this movie would have been MUCH better?

:lmao: :goodjob: Yes, it is DEFINITELY safe to say that! Gambit, Wolverine, and Nightcrawler were my favorite male X-Men! I think everyone's been talking about wanting to see either Gambit or Colossus in the movie. We got Colossus, but alas, he never fights Juggernaut (what a waste), and he's only in the movie to be Wolverine's official catapult. Gambit, however, we have yet to see, and I heard they have no intentions in bringing him in (because it would take too much attention off of our already-rebelious Wolverine).

You know, Arch Angel would have been awesome if they actually HAD him in the movie. His story is a good one and the computer effects that went into his wings were grade A amazing! And the whole Iceman/Kitty Pryde/Rogue story was SOOOOO damn pointless. I'm happy about her outcome however - I really never liked how they protrayed her character or the actress that played her.

TeeJay
05-27-2006, 11:49 AM
Gambit FTW!!!!!!!!!

ShooterMcGavin
05-27-2006, 12:06 PM
so essentially most of us agree they fucked up this movie by using a shitty storyline involving some of the lesser known characters (that weren't even fully utilized). like i said, i'm extremely disappointed, i don't think a movie of this (supposed) caliber had any business being under 2 hrs long.

Scgrandprix
05-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Ok someone please just tell me what happens at the end of the credits i saw it last night and didnt stay through the whole credits, and i dont feel like goin back up there so can someone please just tell me what happens. Also, ya i wasnt very happy with the movie could have been a lot better. But with the end where magneto moves the chess piece that at least gives a chance for another movie.

TeeJay
05-27-2006, 02:15 PM
Ok someone please just tell me what happens at the end of the credits i saw it last night and didnt stay through the whole credits, and i dont feel like goin back up there so can someone please just tell me what happens. Also, ya i wasnt very happy with the movie could have been a lot better. But with the end where magneto moves the chess piece that at least gives a chance for another movie.
pm me and ill tell you, i dont wanna ruin it for everyone else. but i will say it gives even more of a chance for another one.

Red
05-28-2006, 01:10 AM
I just saw it tonight and I thought it was awsome. Gene kicked some major ass.

Dirty Octopus™
05-28-2006, 02:42 AM
I'm made of Laffy Taffy!

Did you see the Crimson Red SHIT Pheonix was wearin?:goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
05-28-2006, 02:43 AM
i gave this movie 8 thumbs up
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :look:

ironchef
05-28-2006, 07:06 AM
Dude thats 9 right there.

Dirty Octopus™
05-28-2006, 09:35 AM
Dude thats 9 right there.

i thought no one would notice.... tee hee hehehehe

98Impreza234
05-28-2006, 08:52 PM
I just saw it was really good.

tony
05-29-2006, 11:08 AM
rumor has it that there are four different endings after the credits

1. The professor X ending, where a patient on the table calls out to Dr. Moira.
2. The Grave of Jean Grey shaking, and then a shot of it completely empty.
3. Mystique hands a case to Magneto, you don't get to see it's contents.
4. The red ray of cyclops explodes out of Alkali Lake before a rapid fade to black.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-29-2006, 11:41 AM
to a person like me who hasn't really followed the comics and watched the cartoons on Fox and all.. the movie seemed good to me, it was a little skittish.. but it was still worth the money to see it.. regardless..

its hollywood, good entertainment

Vteckidd
05-29-2006, 12:01 PM
it was HORRIBLE.

story line SUCKED, cheesy 1 liners reuined the movie. There was no GREAT fight, no VILLAIN, no climactic end sequence. they killed off everyone so if they have a number 4 they have to do some cheesy shit of bringing them all back to life.

They tried to do too much with this film. it was called the "last stand" yet there was no great final battle. it was gay. the first 2 had much more suspense an much better finales.

If they do a number 4, they better get someone better than Ratner to do it, cause he SUCKS.

Rumor is, #4 sees Prof. X coming back to life, Magneto goes through a change that brings about his youth. Gambit is slated to be in it. Wolverine an jean Grey have signed on for #4 possibly 5,6.

the juggernaut was RETARDED. NO FUCKING SENTINELS??????????

LAME, they ruined the whole franchise with this movie.

but i cant wait to see the Pirates of the Carribean

Vteckidd
05-29-2006, 12:08 PM
Yeah, the kitty prydde/iceman/rogue storyline was GAY.

the fight between Pyro an Iceman=GAY

So what we got was a PUSSY cyclops, SEnsitive Wolverine, BItch Jean Gray, Dead prof X, normal Mystique, an complete lack of a storyline.

im not asking them to bring all the comic book elements into the movie, but at least make it ENTERTAINING.

im with Absoludely, they needed to ditch the love triagle, an focus on BUILDING THE CHARACTERS backrounds, or make them more in depth. Collusus was cool, for the whopping 5 min he was in it.

Beast, served NO PURPOSE. Angel was a fag, no backround on him either.

if you are going to kill off the characters that we have been following the last 2 movies, replace them with characters you plan to DEVELOP.

i cant beleive someone ok'ed this script. someone needs to be fired

ShooterMcGavin
05-29-2006, 02:00 PM
motherfuckin :werd: can't believe the only appearance the sentinels made was in the beginning in the danger room. and to think trask was in the movie!! bleh :2up:

§treet_§peed
05-29-2006, 02:27 PM
with them killing of Scott, Jean, and The Professer. they just fucked it all up. i went and saw it last night. some parts where ok, ok now not great not good but ok, keep in mind i said some parts of the movie. but yeah, like vteckidd said the movie ranked of dumb shit.........the thumbs way the fuck down.

ironchef
05-29-2006, 02:49 PM
Whos trask? Anyone got a good website to read the history of xmen? Storylines, characters, etc?

Vteckidd
05-29-2006, 02:54 PM
marveldirectory.com

illeagle
05-29-2006, 04:47 PM
you guys are killin it for whoever hasnt seen it yet

I just saw the movie which I thought was great, dont know why everyone is complaining, it was a movie...its another X-Men spin off its not going to be anywhere near perfect

§treet_§peed
05-29-2006, 08:03 PM
yeah. but still they coul of done a better job with a few things. i mean i know the movies can't be straight off of the cartoon show nor the comics cause it wuold take a shit load more movies if it was gonna be exact. no if it would of been just another movie then it would of been great. but it's not just another movie. i meanit's an alright movie but they still could of done a better job with it...

BaHumBugg
05-29-2006, 11:07 PM
I though it was the best x men yet, I would go see it again, I guess its cause Im a big comic book fan, but from what I heard (maybe a rumor) that they signed on for 2 more films, but other than that I liked it alot.

xXnimbusXx
05-30-2006, 01:30 AM
SInce someone already ruin the last scene after the credit, i might as well state what I think will be the next enemie if there is an xmen 4. Since charles xavier somehow came back to life, and called out moire. Im thinking the new enemie for the next movie will be legion. sorry to spoil it. professor own son will be appearing if my guess is correct . anyways, i didnt expect too much from the movie. Yes most of the scene was gay(pussy cyclops). but i still enjoyed it. 3 stars out of 5.

xXnimbusXx
05-30-2006, 01:31 AM
i hope the last movie is gonna be about onslaught.

CSquared
05-30-2006, 03:04 AM
I thought xmen turned out being pretty awesome. I was never really into the comics but i used to watch the cartoons and stuff back in the day.

2 thumbs up from me.

Ran
05-30-2006, 08:25 AM
i hope the last movie is gonna be about onslaught.+1

Well, Magneto somehow "lost" his power but regained it partially later. Prof.X seems to be lurking somewhere so hopefully we'll see some kind of development that Prof.X somehow got bonded into Magneto when Jean disintegrated him. :cool:

{X}Echo419
05-30-2006, 08:35 AM
that movie was kewl! the critics can go DIAF!

babygurl
05-30-2006, 10:42 AM
Sweet movie, lots of kickass action. "Im the juggernaut BITCH" LOL.

I saw X3 last night and I agree it was great!

Best part of the movie...Win went with me and he yelled in the middle of the movie..." Im the juggernaut biotch: right before the actual line...

embarrassing yet funny....

lord what an evening!

illeagle
05-31-2006, 12:22 PM
dude...I got goose bumps and shit when xavier died, I was about to get all emotional and shit in there lol

CSquared
05-31-2006, 01:03 PM
+1

Well, Magneto somehow "lost" his power but regained it partially later. Prof.X seems to be lurking somewhere so hopefully we'll see some kind of development that Prof.X somehow got bonded into Magneto when Jean disintegrated him. :cool:

You didn't stay after the credits did you?

The answer to your magneto/xavier question would be a big n-o.

xXnimbusXx
05-31-2006, 05:51 PM

The answer to your magneto/xavier question would be a big n-o.

these were just guesses on what we think could be in the next xmen movie. I mean what he said sounds like that could happen in the next movie. I mean my guess would be either onslaught or legion. but who knows?...

The Ren
05-31-2006, 05:52 PM
I still have yet to see this...

xaznstylegrlx
05-31-2006, 06:38 PM
The plot was good, but halie berry (however u spell it) didn't have much personality in this one. Plus, she got her ass kicked in the first round by a girl who can just move fast. But the white hair looks good on her.

tony
05-31-2006, 06:49 PM
Callisto never liked Storm in the comic books so the movie was true to form, Storm (Halle Berry) was much better in this one vs the other ones.

Sibious
06-01-2006, 12:49 AM
I've been seeing bad reviews. wtf is with thses critics? don't they know who the Juggernaut is?
u forgot bitch after juggernaut

4dmin
06-01-2006, 07:47 AM
i thought it was a good flic better then some of the reviews... it was a little weak on action, but lots of in depth story...

spoiler talk below this point stop reading NOW!!!!

- cyclops dies :goodjob: (he always sucks balls anyway fag)
- arch angel small bit :2up: that was gay, needed more development
- beast = bad ass good costum design
- the gay ass cross dressing mutants :gay:
- mystique as human HAWT :idb:
- pyro he is a bitch
- no sentinals in the film :gay:
- no gambit, nightcrawler :gay:
- no omega red (he was supposed to be) :2up:
- no jubilee which is super gay b/c she had a cameo in previous films
- juggernaut was pretty cool, needed more lines "i'm the juggernaut bitch"
- pyro = level 5 mutant WTF
- rogue... wtf... no powers... weak

so possible outcomes i would love to see... magneto obviously gets powers back and professor still alive join up to fight off sentenials then possibly apocalypse :goodjob:

Ran
06-01-2006, 10:45 AM

The answer to your magneto/xavier question would be a big n-o.Hell no. What kind of loser sits thru the credits?

I'd still like to see an Onslaught appearance though.

CSquared
06-01-2006, 11:13 AM
I dont know if you are just fucking with me or not... but pm'd.

CSquared
06-01-2006, 11:26 AM
i thought it was a good flic better then some of the reviews... it was a little weak on action, but lots of in depth story...

spoiler talk below this point stop reading NOW!!!!

- cyclops dies :goodjob: (he always sucks balls anyway fag)
- arch angel small bit :2up: that was gay, needed more development
- beast = bad ass good costum design
- the gay ass cross dressing mutants :gay:
- mystique as human HAWT :idb:
- pyro he is a bitch
- no sentinals in the film :gay:
- no gambit, nightcrawler :gay:
- no omega red (he was supposed to be) :2up:
- no jubilee which is super gay b/c she had a cameo in previous films
- juggernaut was pretty cool, needed more lines "i'm the juggernaut bitch"
- pyro = level 5 mutant WTF
- rogue... wtf... no powers... weak

so possible outcomes i would love to see... magneto obviously gets powers back and professor still alive join up to fight off sentenials then possibly apocalypse :goodjob:

-agreed
-agreed
-looked like a chia pet
-transvestites need love too
-agreed
-agreed
-they fought a sentinal in their training routine
-agreed
-omega red likes the hot beef injection
-agreed
-Do you know who i am?
-I wonder what level mutant that three armed asian baby would be considered
-I'd still throw her a bone

§treet_§peed
06-01-2006, 07:42 PM
^^ agree!!!

AnclyT
06-01-2006, 10:22 PM
i thought the movie was good,

definitely thumbs up from me..

obd1kenobi
06-02-2006, 02:27 PM
That movie suck the biggest of balls, story wise that is, sorry but I read the comics and the story and character placement was just to far of the wall, and way to many major things happen in the movie. The action, acting, and FX was all good, just the story sucked! lol!

Game2954
06-04-2006, 05:20 PM
Well I thought it was the weakest of the three in regards to storyline, but I am used to how Bryan Singer displayed the X-Men, going into background of all the characters. Ratner just made an all out action flick with little to no continuity. Wasn't Juggernaut Xavier's half brother? Cyclops lasting three scenes?(yeah I know he wanted to do Superman and had no real interest in X3). What happened to Nightcrawler who had the best entrance in X2. Once again alot of emphasis is placed on special effects instead of good storytelling (Moving the Golden Gate Bridge). If there is going to be any more sequels(which I doubt) bring in different writing team maybe a director that will stay true to the comics.. I guess the movie studio really doesn't care, the movie made alot of money and probably will bank on a Wolverine spin-off.

Brut
06-05-2006, 03:20 PM
i liked i Do you know who I am? Bitch Im the Juggernaut!

EliteGSR
06-05-2006, 05:58 PM
I though it was the best x men yet

agreeeed.

Gkyaun
06-07-2006, 12:28 AM
Sorry this is so long....

I've now seen the movie, and it left me with a great deal of dissatisfaction. I loved certain parts of the movie, but overall, as a whole I have to hate it.

A few of the characters were spot on, but the majority of them seemed to either have no connection other than name with their comic book progenitors, or were completely fabricated for the film. Why did they need to make up random bad guys when the comic universe has such a diverse menagerie already?

The characters were either perfectly cast and interpreted or totally and completely horribly miscast and misinterpreted. We all know who was perfectly cast, and we all can generally agree on who was worng, but seriously what was up with Callisto? Forget the fact that she looked nothing like she should have, and the fact that she never worked with Magneto, and the fact that no one would have cared if she had been left out of the film. Why did she fill both the roles and gain some of the powers of the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver? WTF?

I don't think anyone can say that they didn't have room for certain very liked and very missed characters *coughGAMBITcough* when they throw in handfuls of characters no one really cares about AND then on top of that, change them completely. It's down right madening.

And then there's Rogue. On top of her representation being a complete and total disaster in virtually every way, I can't even find her attractive because Anna Paquin looks EXACTLY like my younger sister. E X A C T L Y. They even have the same teeth. It's really unsettling. In addition to being robbed of her bad assitude in the plot, I can't even enjoy any eye candy. Criminal.

I may be exagerrating a bit, but I will never understand why movie makers seem to compulsively change tons of details for seemingly no reason (I refuse to even see Catwoman). I understand that the medium is different, but all that means is that you have to go about your storytelling a bit differently, it does NOT mean that you have to screw up all of your source material and kill characters who shouldn't die.

Sure the characters died and came back all of the time in the comics, but does anyone but me remember how ridiculous and convoluted the old continuity was getting? There were some truely unbelieveable and preposterously far fetched plot lines going on. I have no problem with freshening up continuity, I am not married to the old storylines. I love the Ultimate X-Men, so I do think that it is possible to change things and not destroy the original source material.

The deaths of several of the characters didn't create tension or intensify the drama of the movie for me. It merely caused me to completely check out of the film. The first death was pointless and left me in disbelief that it even happened. I don't even like that character, and I still think that that was crap. I wasn't even saddened by the most major death (the one in the middle of the film), and I cry every time I see Uncle Ben die in Spider-Man. Movies make me cry fairly regularly. I was still reeling from the lunacy of the first death, that the second totally severed my suspension of disbelief and any emotional ties I had to the movie. Thus, the last death meant nothing either, and by that time everyone should have seen it coming from a mile away.

The fact that they threw in those two little bits at the end didn't "fix" anything for me, they just made the whole movie even more ridiculous. They spent nearly the whole movie doing things that should never have happened, only to attempt to smooth things over by making the events largely without consequence with ludicrous and unexplained insults to intelligence.

Interestingly enough, a friend of mine, whilst watching the credits roll, jokingly made some plot suggestions that would allow for the creation of another movie. His plot ideas just happened to be exactly what happens after the credits. Unknowing of what was to come, we all laughed and said that that was the stupidest idea we'd ever heard. He agreed, but replied that it wouldn't surprize him if they did anyway. We were all very shocked when we saw it happen, not but 15 seconds later.

It was pretty, I chuckled at a few bits, and I loved the fight scenes. The rest was mostly dreck.

</geek>

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 12:40 AM
^^^wow, spot on A+ comic geek rant +1

oh, and how old is ur sister? :D

Gkyaun
06-07-2006, 12:46 AM
^^^wow, spot on A+ comic geek rant +1

oh, and how old is ur sister? :D

Uh, too young for you? And she lives in San Diego.

ShooterMcGavin
06-07-2006, 01:12 AM
^^^i was kiddin, but thnx for the info anyway :goodjob:

Gkyaun
06-07-2006, 01:17 AM
^^^i was kiddin, but thnx for the info anyway :goodjob:

heh, no problem. I didnt think you were serious.

BigTs13
06-08-2006, 01:39 PM
its was subpar. rumor has it heath ledger will play gambit, my opinion is if he does he has some HUUUUUUGE shoes to fill. #4 will have sentinels. the danger room was a preview to #4, and #4 will make up for #3. very dissapointing...but id say it was worth the 7 bucks. i gave it a 6.5/10.0

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2006, 01:58 PM
once again, if the same guy is directing 4, it will have a huge potential to suck like this one did :D

Gkyaun
06-08-2006, 04:25 PM
once again, if the same guy is directing 4, it will have a huge potential to suck like this one did :D

I hope the old director takes over again after seeing this one, to make up for this utter suckage of a movie.

Ledger? Gambit? We'll see.

ShooterMcGavin
06-08-2006, 04:49 PM
ledger does have gambit's look, we'll just have to see if he acts it right.

§treet_§peed
06-08-2006, 05:38 PM
true, got a lot of things to live up too!

B16a2 Civic
06-20-2006, 03:13 PM
so i didnt hve time to read the posts and i was tired after the movie, can someone pm me what happens or post it up, thanks

B16a2 Civic
06-20-2006, 03:20 PM
CAN I FIND OUT BUMP?

JPA
06-20-2006, 06:31 PM
ledger does have gambit's look, we'll just have to see if he acts it right.
Actually, they asked Josh Holloway from Lost (Sawyer) to play Gambit in X3, and he turned it down cause the character is too similar to his "Lost" character. Then I guess they decided not to have Gambit at all. Holloway would probably be an awesome Gambit, though.

X3 was so dissappointing to me. It was ok, but when you go back and watch the first 2 DVDs, you realize how bad this one is by comparison. Singer was planning to finish off the trilogy with an epic bang by doing the REAL Phoenix story, but instead Ratner took over and crapped on it.

Kelsey Grammar was perfect as Beast, though. Definitely the best aspect of the movie.

ShooterMcGavin
06-21-2006, 12:40 AM
indeed, holloway would've BEEN gambit, nuff said.

B16a2 Civic
06-21-2006, 09:40 AM
i went back and read, cant find it, someone fill me in on the after credits shit

ShooterMcGavin
06-21-2006, 09:47 AM
dude man, i promise it wasn't much, just moira walking to the bed of a patient that's supposedly brain dead, who then turns to her and says something or the other that leads her to believe it's xavier inside the guys body.