PDA

View Full Version : Misc Model Railroading

EclipsEvo8
05-25-2006, 06:13 PM
Is there anyone out there that is into Model Railroading? My Great Uncle was an engineer with the Reading Railroad in Pennsylvania and helped me build an HO scale layout in my basement. That was when I was a teenager. Due to costs and work, I have not been able to build another layout, but still have the buildings, engines, and some of the new Broadway Limited steam engines with full sound effects. One day I'll get back into it when I have excess cash.

SampaGuy
05-25-2006, 06:53 PM
ooo i love model railroading but yeah its too expensive. one little house is like $50, imagine building a whole city.

~The_Duke~
05-25-2006, 07:35 PM
I used to do this when I was alot younger. I dont know where the engines that I used to have went off to. I had some that belonged to my grandfather...

Hulud
05-26-2006, 10:25 AM
i have one at my house, we made it when i was like 5 its pretty big

ho scale

man
05-26-2006, 11:05 AM
I prefer railing models

04CoorsCan
06-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Man just sold a ton of model railroading stuff from the late 40's early 50's on ebay....made a butt-load of money. Lots of people love it.....

RBpoweredSileighty
07-17-2006, 02:47 PM
my fathers been in it since he was young and when i was like 3 years old i had my first HO scale layout called "up and over" on a 4x6 then when i got older i took the same 4x6 and did alot of mountains and lakes. now i have a 4x8 running a N scale but there is nothing layed down yet. with moving, work and the other normal day stuff i dont have time anymore. but id like to get back into it. p/m me if u want to meet up sometime and b/s about trains. ive got over 23 years experiance with it.