PDA

View Full Version : Misc anyone have a mean ass dog they dont want?

emerican1nitmar
05-05-2005, 04:06 PM
need a mean mean mean dog for new garage, anyone got a pitt or a rott?

trythefly
05-06-2005, 11:04 AM
stupid post!

PD code 805D
05-08-2005, 11:20 AM
try the pound

Dragonfly5338
05-08-2005, 12:14 PM
dog = live creature, not your new alarm system.

crawl into a hole and die. you're a waste.

Julio
05-08-2005, 12:25 PM
dog = live creature, not your new alarm system.

crawl into a hole and die. you're a waste.

you should tell that to the k9 unit :p

Subleg4
05-08-2005, 02:24 PM
I have a mean Great Dane but he is mine

Dragonfly5338
05-08-2005, 04:57 PM
you should tell that to the k9 unit :p

Dude, police don't use dogs to chain them up in a garage and guard their cars. They use them as partners - true partners in law enforcement. I know many cops who have cried when their k9 dog had to be put to sleep or has died. They're part of the team, not a viper alarm with fur. :p BIG difference.

Julio
05-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Dude, police don't use dogs to chain them up in a garage and guard their cars. They use them as partners - true partners in law enforcement. I know many cops who have cried when their k9 dog had to be put to sleep or has died. They're part of the team, not a viper alarm with fur. :p BIG difference.

I see no diffrence shawty...... try walking up to a k9 especially when is in the back sit.. might try to rip your hand off. ( in some cases )
K9's are use to catch criminals
he wants a dog to protect his garage/house
As long as he doesnt threat the dog w/ cruelty, I think is ok.

CiViCCuTie
05-08-2005, 10:53 PM
Yeah go to the pound and ask them if they have any dogs...esp since they get dogs all the time from people not wanting a "mean" dog...Or get a puppy and train it to guard...but as Julio says as long as you aren't going to be cruel to it its cool to have a "shop" dog...just becareful i have a friend who works at a motorcycle shop and every pit he's had has been stolen....

naztekker
05-09-2005, 09:56 PM
haa just put lindsay and tig in there with the big fat white one (i forgot her name) the way those play no one will go in there. how is the move going?

Rabunchic
05-11-2005, 09:48 AM
That is why Pitts and Rotties have bad reputations. I have a Pitt but it will be cold day in hell when he is given/sold to someone to be used as a MEAN gaurd dog!!!! Usually when a dog is mean it is because someone was mean to it!

trythefly
05-11-2005, 09:50 AM
dogs arent mean by nature, people are.

I can't stand it when i hear about people doing this.............

Rabunchic
05-11-2005, 09:52 AM
I hear you. My whole family chewed me out for getting a pitt and having him around my kids, because they said that its their nature to be mean. Like I said people make them mean!!!! Jasper is a BIG baby, he loves my kids, but let me tell you if I need him to protect me or he senses danger he will bow up and let whatever/whoever know that he is ready to attack.

Julio
05-11-2005, 02:52 PM
so where did dogs come from ?

OnyxHatch
05-11-2005, 05:45 PM
try a weiner dog. u dont have to train them to be mean, they naturally are. lol if not as an attack dog as a damn alarm system. i swear these little sob's bark just to hear their own voice.
-carlo

naztekker
05-12-2005, 10:58 PM
wow ill chime in on this whole thing, they arent looking for a mean dog to attack everyone who comes in there, they are looking for a dog who will protect the shop and the things in it not destroy anyone who goes in there except his owner. people take things way out of context sometimes and start too much shit talking instead of just asking what the intentions are. i have been friends with sims for a while and he treat the other pitts really good. they are sweet dogs but they are protective. scrappy was a huge ass pitt that was very intimidating, they had to get rid of him cause he had bad habits, they are looking for another.

just had to throw my $.02 in to defend my brother

MSTANGSALEEN
05-13-2005, 11:02 AM
So whats the deal with ppls obsession with pitbulls? Is it cause they look mean? I had a 150lb Giant schanuzer that used to beat the fuck out of pit bulls when they would come around and try to act all big and bad with their little stout bodys and big heads. Maybe is a ga thing.

Ms Dollar
06-14-2005, 10:12 AM
i have a pit also but she is the sweetest thing but if she thinks someone is trying to hurt me or chuck you better watch out...they are very teritorial over their owners...just thought i would throw in my random :2cents:

luvleexcivic
06-14-2005, 04:05 PM
haha i got a pit to and he's just like that. ..cool with people and kids and other animals ...

HyPer50
06-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Ya, I'll vouch for that. My ex had a pit bull and I always had that lil fear in the back of my head when I was hangin' out around it that they are nuts... but the dog was really sweet, and actually one time me and my ex were messin' around, I yanked my arm back and ended up throwin a HARD elbow right on the pits head, knocked him flat off the couch. I was so scared that dog was about to tear me up, but he was straight.. I still wouldn't wanna be the person that breaks in there house when they aren't home or whoever hits her... cause they will protect there owners heh.

luvleexcivic
06-15-2005, 01:41 PM
haha .. we tested my dog out .. got some homeboys to climb up the balcony and they got bite .. haha shiet was funny

Dragonfly5338
06-15-2005, 05:16 PM
wow ill chime in on this whole thing, they arent looking for a mean dog to attack everyone who comes in there, they are looking for a dog who will protect the shop and the things in it not destroy anyone who goes in there except his owner. people take things way out of context sometimes and start too much shit talking instead of just asking what the intentions are. i have been friends with sims for a while and he treat the other pitts really good. they are sweet dogs but they are protective. scrappy was a huge ass pitt that was very intimidating, they had to get rid of him cause he had bad habits, they are looking for another.

just had to throw my $.02 in to defend my brother

So....... get an alarm system. What gives you the right to keep a dog locked by itself in a shop to guard your shit? Dogs aren't vicious by default - they're turned that way by people, even pitbulls.