PDA

View Full Version : I cant fucking wait...now im getting excited...

Nemesis
05-25-2006, 10:44 AM
I decided to expand on my time in Chicago and use it as some vacation time so Ill be going the day before , to check into the hotel. Im paying that portion for the extra day out of pocket which isnt too bad (since I got some amazing discounts). But this is the hotel that got reserved...its absolutely beautiful...ive never stayed at a place like this really before..

http://chicagoregency.hyatt.com

Click photos and youll see how amazing this place looks... at least to me anyways.

http://chicagoregency.hyatt.com/hyatt/images/hotels/chirc/gallery_36.jpg

http://chicagoregency.hyatt.com/hyatt/images/hotels/chirc/gallery_27.jpg

Halfwit
05-25-2006, 10:46 AM
ive only stayed at holiday inn type places, so that looks like a party to me...

Scrilla
05-25-2006, 10:46 AM
damn that shyt is tyte!

kelly marie
05-25-2006, 10:48 AM
sweeeet!!

now look at the address..
151 East Wacker Drive

hmmmmmmmmmm :confused:

The Golden Child
05-25-2006, 10:48 AM
nice bring some hoes back george ..

The Golden Child
05-25-2006, 10:49 AM
sweeeet!!

now look at the address..
151 East Wacker Drive

hmmmmmmmmmm :confused:

maybe george likes it the other way .. :confused:

Julio
05-25-2006, 10:49 AM
That reminds me of how places are in the dominican republic.

Nemesis
05-25-2006, 10:50 AM
maybe george likes it the other way .. :confused:

:idb:

Rican219
:rly:

B16a2 Civic
looks niiiiccee, enjoy

JennB
05-25-2006, 10:52 AM
I've actually walked through there quite a few times.

Any time I stay in Chicago, I stay in either the Swissotel, which is to the east of the Hyatt, maybe a block, or the Fairmont which is about a block south of it.

The Chicago Pedway goes under the Hyatt and when I'm up there and it's really cold, like auto show time, I use the Pedway to get around without being cold. You can walk to restaurants and even a grocery store to get beer.

Really nice, short walk about 3 blocks to Millenium Park and then a little further south is Grant Park.

The Golden Child
05-25-2006, 10:52 AM
:idb:

* points * you stay away from me ..

Nemesis
05-25-2006, 10:53 AM
I've actually walked through there quite a few times.

Any time I stay in Chicago, I stay in either the Swissotel, which is to the east of the Hyatt, maybe a block, or the Fairmont which is about a block south of it.

The Chicago Pedway goes under the Hyatt and when I'm up there and it's really cold, like auto show time, I use the Pedway to get around without being cold. You can walk to restaurants and even a grocery store to get beer.

Really nice, short walk about 3 blocks to Millenium Park and then a little further south is Grant Park.

Approx how far is this hotel from Soldier field? Ive heard different estimates.

4dmin
05-25-2006, 10:53 AM
http://www.hiphotels.net/

^ kate and i try to stay in botique style hotels where ever we go... they always have the coolest shit

The Yousef
05-25-2006, 10:56 AM
damn...now i'm really tempted to go

Nemesis
05-25-2006, 10:56 AM
damn...now i'm really tempted to go

jump on it then homefry!

JennB
05-25-2006, 10:57 AM
Hmm... about 6 or 7 miles. Soldier Field is down near the Aquarium and Planetarium. About a $10-$12 cab ride if not a little less.

Nemesis
05-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Ah good deal. I wonder if the hotel provides a shuttle...ill have to check that.

JennB
05-25-2006, 11:03 AM
I love Chicago.... in the summer. It's really a very beautiful city.

Too bad most of my time has been spent there in the winter. Why can't the auto show be in June? Wtf? Hehee.

Millenium Park is amazing and there is always so much going on.

JennB
05-25-2006, 11:06 AM
Actually... you know what... I think it's way closer than that. Sorry, I don't know a ton about Chicago sports. I think I was thinking of the other staduim that is on the south of the city, something named after a cell phone company or something. Soldier Field is close, like 2 miles maybe?

Nemesis
05-25-2006, 11:11 AM
Actually... you know what... I think it's way closer than that. Sorry, I don't know a ton about Chicago sports. I think I was thinking of the other staduim that is on the south of the city, something named after a cell phone company or something. Soldier Field is close, like 2 miles maybe?

Awesome, yeah someone had mentioned around a mile or so, but then mapquest says 7 miles. But mapquest didnt quite get the addy right.

JennB
05-25-2006, 11:16 AM
I had to search a little... US Cellular Field is what I was thinking of, it's much further south. I confused myself a little there.

You can walk to Soldier Field easily if the weather is nice.

Nemesis
05-25-2006, 11:19 AM
I had to search a little... US Cellular Field is what I was thinking of, it's much further south. I confused myself a little there.

You can walk to Soldier Field easily if the weather is nice.

Thanks for the info! What are the restauraunts like there? Kind of like Atlanta as far as prices?

JennB
05-25-2006, 11:34 AM
Pretty much, just a lot more of them. You can find all of the chains but the local places are where it's at.

I like to walk, a lot, and my best luck with really good local food was up on Rush Street, fabulous italian food. Mmmm.... Carmine's yum!

Nemesis
05-25-2006, 11:42 AM
Pretty much, just a lot more of them. You can find all of the chains but the local places are where it's at.

I like to walk, a lot, and my best luck with really good local food was up on Rush Street, fabulous italian food. Mmmm.... Carmine's yum!

Any places in particular ?