PDA

View Full Version : my friend is throwing these codes in her Neon, plz help

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2006, 09:17 AM
p0441:
Evap Purge Flow Monitor
Insufficient or excessive vapor flow detected during evaporative emission system operation.

p0700:
EATX Controller DTC Present
This SBEC III or JTEC DTC indicates that the EATX or Aisin controller has an active fault and has illuminated the MIL via a J1850 (EATX) or SCI (Aisin) message. The specific fault must be acquired from the EATX via J1850 or from the Aisin via ISO-9141.

...any of ya'll know what the problem may be?

Repost Squintz
05-25-2006, 09:47 AM
^dood i liked the old sig better, scared azn girls ftw... sorry for the thread jack.. back to ur normal presentation.

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2006, 09:51 AM
^dood i liked the old sig better, scared azn girls ftw... sorry for the thread jack.. back to ur normal presentation.

yeah, it bored me for a while, i had another before i changed to this one, it was a cat jumping after something and clipping the side of a table with his groin area

NEONRACER
05-25-2006, 10:34 AM
She needs an EVAP solonoid. Not a hard fix, but I am not sure where it is on a 2000+ NEON. Look by the passenger side ont he engine bay. Should be a 2 wire harness and 2 vacuum hoses coming from it. Clicks while the car is running.

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2006, 10:37 AM
She needs an EVAP solonoid. Not a hard fix, but I am not sure where it is on a 2000+ NEON. Look by the passenger side ont he engine bay. Should be a 2 wire harness and 2 vacuum hoses coming from it. Clicks while the car is running.

ppreciate the help homie, reps for you

Nitro
05-25-2006, 10:38 AM
damn....i'm on a check engine light with that p0441 shit too.....wtf?

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2006, 10:43 AM
LIRL, lets hope both can be resolved
my CEL is always on, cause of my o2 sensor

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2006, 03:37 PM
p0441 is a code, as referenced by the Dodge/Chrysler repair manual, that means the owner shoudl take the car to a Dodge dealership, leave it and go to the local "any other dealership" and buy something else. Pretty much everyone will get this code.

Nitro. In your case, the code you got is because you have "Lambo" doors on something other than a Lambo. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2006, 03:40 PM
LIRL

purplehazing
05-25-2006, 04:15 PM
p0441 is a code, as referenced by the Dodge/Chrysler repair manual, that means the owner shoudl take the car to a Dodge dealership, leave it and go to the local "any other dealership" and buy something else. Pretty much everyone will get this code.

Nitro. In your case, the code you got is because you have "Lambo" doors on something other than a Lambo. Later, QD.:eek::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

P. A.
05-25-2006, 08:26 PM

Nitro. In your case, the code you got is because you have "Lambo" doors on something other than a Lambo. Later, QD.

buuaaaahhhhhhh......
fucking aa :lmfao:

P. A.
05-25-2006, 08:36 PM
hey nitro, if you want, you can go by the shop and we can take care of that
i think Mando still have the scanner.......but remmember,

there will be a small fee.....
don't worry, i'll give you a hommie price......

~top's fingers n' see if can scam nitro~
:D

blackboi50
05-25-2006, 10:45 PM
****Looks in miguels directions and wants in on scam****....................but for reel i tought that code in the book was for "excessive flake on paint"............:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:.............1

Nitro
05-26-2006, 06:55 AM

:lmfao:
:rant:
:lmfao:

u guys suck !!!!!! :2up: