PDA

View Full Version : Halle Berry Will Never Marry Again

babygurl
05-25-2006, 08:07 AM
Halle Berry says she'll never marry again. While promoting 'X-Men: The Last Stand', Halle told reporters that after two failed attempts, she has had her fair share of nuptials. She told Britain's Grazia magazine, "Marriage is over for me. Two strikes and I'm out, I'm not going in for the third strike." Halle's first marriage - to baseball player David Justice - ended so badly she had to take out a restraining order against him. She then married singer Eric Benet in 2001 but their marriage only lasted four years. Berry revealed, "He cheated on me with woman after woman." The Oscar winner is currently dating model Gabriel Aubry, who she met through fashion designer Donatella Versace.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Im sorry but who would cheat on her? She so hot! fucking idiots!

Leisa
05-25-2006, 08:13 AM
thats what Im saying... she is smoking hot!

ShooterMcGavin
05-25-2006, 08:15 AM
Im sorry but who would cheat on her? She so hot! fucking idiots!
the quote "no matter how hot a girl is, there's someone out there who's tired of her shit" comes to mind......not to mention i've heard she's kinda crazy/psycho :screwy:

babygurl
05-25-2006, 08:16 AM
the quote "no matter how hot a girl is, there's someone out there who's tired of her shit" comes to mind......not to mention i've heard she's kinda crazy/psycho :screwy:

crazy...oh well everyone is...psycho...I am there myself..so may I have her now?

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2006, 08:21 AM
thats coo, she said she like bein my sugga momma anyway

BlkCD5
05-25-2006, 08:56 AM
I'd tap that ass in a heartbeat, tat tat tat :crazy: Its too bad that those guys messed it up for everyone.

TRINI4LIFE
05-25-2006, 08:59 AM
In Homer Simpson's voice "MMMMMMMMMN Haaallee Beeeerrryyy"

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-25-2006, 09:07 AM
Did ya'll see Gothica? She was definately crazy, but she is absolutely gorgeous! I would do her every day of the week 10 times a minute if she'd let me.

ShooterMcGavin
05-25-2006, 09:09 AM
I'd tap that ass in a heartbeat, tat tat tat :crazy: Its too bad that those guys messed it up for everyone.
wtf? how'd they mess it up? she just said she wasn't going to marry again, didn't say she was joining a convent and going to be abstinent the rest of her life? tap away man......if u can that is :D

Scrilla
05-25-2006, 09:12 AM
GOOD! I dont believe in marriage either.....:goodjob:

We already have sumthing in common...:lmfao:

:idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb:

:bigok:

Sammich
05-25-2006, 10:15 AM
yea halle and i have had this convo and we both agreed not to get married lol

The Golden Child
05-25-2006, 10:17 AM
id marry her and make her love me long time ..