PDA

View Full Version : FORSALE FORUM RANT

KoukiDrftr
05-24-2006, 10:18 PM
ok ive seen a bunch of people complain about how stretch always is deleteing their threads and i figured they were just being little bitches... im beyond the point of pissed off. im trying to sell parts of my car and unless i have pictures of every little thing he deletes the whole thread! i then listed a wireless router and had pics of it and he deleted it too! i dont understand what the big fucking deal is. i have parts to sell people are interested but stretch is bored and wants to delete my shit. im sorry if your life revolves around importatlanta but i dont think its fair for you to just start deleting shit cause you have nothing better to do.

an argument i know you are going to make is rules are rules and you cant post anything with out a picture... who fucking cares if i have individual pictures of every part! you deleted the shell and body kit one and i have 4 fucking pictures of that!!! THATS FUCKED UP!

uproot
05-24-2006, 10:20 PM
you cant complain too much... it is free advertising for your stuff after all....

blacknightteg
05-24-2006, 10:23 PM
stfu dude, do the shit right, abide buy the rules and you'll be straight. he doesnt do shit for pointless reasons, he actually does them for a purpose and reason. so quit your bitching grow some balls and take it like a man, oh and do the shit right

KoukiDrftr
05-24-2006, 10:27 PM
stfu dude, do the shit right, abide buy the rules and you'll be straight. he doesnt do shit for pointless reasons, he actually does them for a purpose and reason. so quit your bitching grow some balls and take it like a man, oh and do the shit right
ok im selling a shell with a body kit on it. i have 4 pictures of the car with the body kit on it... how is that not "abideing buy the rules"

2.0civic
05-24-2006, 10:27 PM

couldnt be said better. the shit that still pisses me off is even though we have updated rules, dumbasses still post WTB in the FS threads

blacknightteg
05-24-2006, 10:32 PM
for one thing you would need vin, if you dont have vin you would need to put "upon request" with the shit that has been going on lately with this forum and members cars getting stolen, he has ever right to be strick and make sure everyone and i mean EVERYONE even mods abide by the rules. so, like i said, grow some balls, read the rules in the top of the forum and post right

KoukiDrftr
05-24-2006, 10:35 PM
for one thing you would need vin, if you dont have vin you would need to put "upon request" with the shit that has been going on lately with this forum and members cars getting stolen, he has ever right to be strick and make sure everyone and i mean EVERYONE even mods abide by the rules. so, like i said, grow some balls, read the rules in the top of the forum and post right
its a 1989... do you know when carfax came out?

blacknightteg
05-24-2006, 10:39 PM
im not talking about that, accident reports and what not is not my point. im talkng about stolen items. like shells, if it stolen it would be identified by the vin. with or with out carfax, just follow the fucking rules and stop bitching

KoukiDrftr
05-24-2006, 10:45 PM
im not talking about that, accident reports and what not is not my point. im talkng about stolen items. like shells, if it stolen it would be identified by the vin. with or with out carfax, just follow the fucking rules and stop bitching
just go back to driving your FWD POS

blacknightteg
05-24-2006, 10:46 PM
lol is that really all you got?

KoukiDrftr
05-24-2006, 10:48 PM
lol is that really all you got?
thats all i need to say. just feel lucky i responded

blacknightteg
05-24-2006, 10:49 PM
lol it aint my fault you got owned...dont be a bitch

KoukiDrftr
05-24-2006, 10:50 PM
lol it aint my fault you got owned...dont be a bitch
how the fuck was i owned? your the one getting owned "buy" massive torque steer

2.0civic
05-24-2006, 10:53 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=58810

read this before this gets more and more drawn out. everyone is entitled to their opinions. ABC, if you followed this TO A T, there would not be any issue.

and its by, not BUY

blacknightteg
05-24-2006, 10:55 PM
well lets see, you dont follow rules, your shit keeps getting deleted because you dont follow rules, and you have nothing to say to that so all you do is go and say " fuck your FWD POS". i mean dude wtf is that supposed to prove? yea, i drive a FWD car? whats your point?

2.0civic
05-24-2006, 10:56 PM
its nice when people are like "blah blah, your car, your mom" or some other stupid shit cause they cant think up anything more creative

KoukiDrftr
05-24-2006, 10:56 PM
and its by, not BUY
i know! thats why its in bold and in "" blacknight said that in his first stupid reply

2.0civic
05-24-2006, 10:57 PM
i know! thats why its in bold and in "" blacknight said that in his first stupid reply
oh. lol, nice.

KoukiDrftr
05-24-2006, 11:00 PM
im tired of fucking typing! because of this stupid ass wigger stretch and all you computer nerds that have nothing better to do than sit at a computer all fucking day and type stupid shit i am fucking done with all this shit! fuck this!

blacknightteg
05-24-2006, 11:00 PM
you honestly think I care that misspelled one word? the fact that you would go and point that out shows that you are really just trying to find something thing to insult me, which quite honestly it does not. Using common sense you and your small mindedness should know what i meant

KoukiDrftr
05-24-2006, 11:06 PM
you honestly think I care that misspelled one word? the fact that you would go and point that out shows that you are really just trying to find something thing to insult me, which quite honestly it does not. Using common sense you and your small mindedness should know what i meant
no comment... i actually should thank you cause you made me realize that this site is so stupid and i cant stand 99% of the people on here!

blacknightteg
05-24-2006, 11:10 PM
its probably cuz your the dumb one.. FOLLOW THE RULES THAT ARE STATED and you wont get bashed like you are

wantboost
05-24-2006, 11:16 PM
the bashing was a bit harsh lol (but then again so was the response). i guess the point would be follow the rules to a T and you get free advertising. i hear you but you cant complain about free

ShooterMcGavin
05-24-2006, 11:57 PM
i think we need a subforum JUST for ppl that bitch about their shit gettin deleted by QD. this is what? the 4th guy bitching up a storm in a week? send him a fucking pm and work it out mano y mano, and maybe save yourself some face in the meantime. we really couldn't give 2 shits man. :jerkit: :rolleyes:

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2006, 07:34 AM
bump

ShooterMcGavin
05-25-2006, 07:37 AM
^^^lirl, always lookin to start some shit/keep shit rolling :D

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2006, 07:49 AM
i never let it die, plus qd aint seen it

ShooterMcGavin
05-25-2006, 07:53 AM
:werd: troo troo

The Golden Child
05-25-2006, 11:06 AM
daymmm noob read the rule and quit your bitching ..

they dont need to tell you or give you a warning ..

mods will delete if it does not follow the rules ..

next time read the rule quit your bitching and there wont be a problem ..

The Golden Child
05-25-2006, 11:07 AM
i also learned the hard way ..
but i made no big deal on it ..

* i think *

b@d @pple
05-25-2006, 11:22 AM
no comment... i actually should thank you cause you made me realize that this site is so stupid and i cant stand 99% of the people on here!

then get the fuck out you stupid whiney fuckin girl..noone asked for your goddam opinion about anything..tuck your fuckin tail between your legs and get the fuck out....dont bitch dont whine just go to importlounge with the rest of the bitches

TeeJay
05-25-2006, 11:43 AM
well said. LOLLLLLLLLLLL

BigTs13
05-25-2006, 11:43 AM
+1 for joo

The Golden Child
05-25-2006, 11:51 AM
LIRL !!!

1439/2000
05-25-2006, 11:57 AM
im tired of fucking typing! because of this stupid ass wigger stretch and all you computer nerds that have nothing better to do than sit at a computer all fucking day and type stupid shit i am fucking done with all this shit! fuck this!

Do you see how NOBODY LIKES YOUR ASS?

Stop posting.

b@d @pple
05-25-2006, 11:59 AM
Do you see how NOBODY LIKES YOUR ASS?

Stop posting.
that was useless

The Golden Child
05-25-2006, 12:00 PM
very ..

4dmin
05-25-2006, 12:24 PM
ACTUALLY I WILL TELL YOU I AGREE, I THINK IT IS FUCKING STUPID THE PIC RULES AND SOME OF THE DELETING IS OUT OF HAND I HAVE ADDRESSED IT. I EMAILED HIM ABOUT DELETING YOUR THREADS B/C I NOTICED IT.

I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE TO POST PIX UNLESS THE ITEM IS A CAR imo. I THINK ITS KINDA LAME TO HAVE TO POST PIX FOR AN ITEM THAT IS INEXPENSIVE UNLESS PIX ARE NEEDED TO CLARIFY WHAT THE ITEM LOOKS LIKE.

(EXAMPLE: RAZR PHONE... ) WTF DO WE NEED PIX OF IT FOR...? REALLY WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT ONE LOOKS LIKE?

I'M ADDING A POLL IF MEMBERS FEEL WE SHOULD LOOK AT SOME OF THE FOR SALE RULES WE WILL.

THANX

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2006, 12:29 PM
fuck that paul, i think i shouldn't have to wait 30 seconds between posts

uproot
05-25-2006, 12:30 PM
fuck that paul, i think i shouldn't have to wait 30 seconds between posts

lol

ShooterMcGavin
05-25-2006, 12:35 PM
it's a lot easier to see the condition of an item than to describe it.

The Golden Child
05-25-2006, 12:55 PM
no i think we should keep it the way it is ..
pix should be added so to see how the items condition is ..
i dont wanna buy something and someone says its in excellent condition and meet up and its garbage or not working ..

swiftblaze
05-25-2006, 01:13 PM
no i think we should keep it the way it is ..
pix should be added so to see how the items condition is ..
i dont wanna buy something and someone says its in excellent condition and meet up and its garbage or not working ..

Exactly! For example, I don't want to meet up to buy an "excellent" condition monitor that has been ran over a few times, thrown out a window, and blown up with a bunch of m80 fireworks. I really do NOT want to meet up for a piece of shit if they are hours away. Having pictures of the product allows the buyer to get an understanding of the condition before they make an effort to purchase it. This applies to both the seller and the buyer since the seller will also not be disappointed if the buyer arrives and backs out due to the condition of the item. The picture rule should remain in force since it will eliminate the majority of the buyer/seller issues resulting in product quality.

4dmin
05-25-2006, 01:21 PM
heres how i look at it... do you buy shit on ebay w/o pix or w/ stock pix... i have and if i go to buy something and the condition is any less then expected i wouldn't buy and i would post up in the feedback forum about it. but i think its dumb to have pix for certain items... someone gonna ask me for a pic of 25$ item that is just fucking lame... if you can't take the chance of buying onsite a 25$ item i'm surprised you walk outside your house.

The Golden Child
05-25-2006, 01:27 PM
heres how i look at it... do you buy shit on ebay w/o pix or w/ stock pix... i have and if i go to buy something and the condition is any less then expected i wouldn't buy and i would post up in the feedback forum about it. but i think its dumb to have pix for certain items... someone gonna ask me for a pic of 25$ item that is just fucking lame... if you can't take the chance of buying onsite a 25$ item i'm surprised you walk outside your house.

hell heres an example i had pix of my cloth seat from my eg which was totalled ..
i had no pix and asked for $20 bucks for it ..
got deleted i think a couple of times ..
i described what was wrong with it and all and people still wanted pictures ..

ShooterMcGavin
05-25-2006, 01:28 PM
^^^true, but not quite the same. first off, most items on ebay i buy have real pics. those that do not are all claimed to be either brand new and unopened or claimed to be in working condition, something they are then bound by. i do have a tendency to avoid items without pics and such claims, as well as those that sell under the whole "buy as is, no return" thing. either way though, some ppl on here drive quite a ways (myself included) to pick up/meet up for items, so the more they know or can tell by a picture, the better right?

4dmin
05-25-2006, 01:33 PM
^^^true, but not quite the same. first off, most items on ebay i buy have real pics. those that do not are all claimed to be either brand new and unopened or claimed to be in working condition, something they are then bound by. i do have a tendency to avoid items without pics and such claims, as well as those that sell under the whole "buy as is, no return" thing. either way though, some ppl on here drive quite a ways (myself included) to pick up/meet up for items, so the more they know or can tell by a picture, the better right?

i have never had an issue, i've sold alot of shit and bought alot of shit... hell i've had people come to my house to pick shit up which isn't always a good idea but i have. so w/ that said... if i very go to buy something and its less then what was posting i'll fucking rant/rave on here so no one would buy from them... but seriously if we are talking under 100$ ...

if you need pix for something under 100$ like a wireless router... i would tell you to go buy it new if dont' want my 100$ router for 35$ b/c i don't have pix listed... its a god dayum router.. if it works it works

ShooterMcGavin
05-25-2006, 01:39 PM
in my opinion it depends on what you're buying. i couldn't give 2 shits what a router's physical condition was in, but that can't be said for things like monitors, phones, tvs, etc, where the physical condition has a lot to do w/whether or not someone will want it. i'm not suggesting you start classifying what kinds of shit needs to have pics and what doesn't, just saying that it's not as unnecessary as you make it seem for "items under $100". money is money man.

Hulud
05-25-2006, 01:43 PM
this thread is dumb why cant noobs use a search cause i see this type of thread every week

they just need to read the fucking rules then post

Julio
05-25-2006, 01:51 PM
I agree with pictures for everything.
Follow rules or go practice how to drift.

ShooterMcGavin
05-25-2006, 01:56 PM
^^^i guess the owner has spoken?

Julio
05-25-2006, 01:58 PM
^^^i guess the owner has spoken?

naw.. Ill let people do the talking. Now wheres the poll?

hahah we will win hahahahahaha :idb:

Vteckidd
05-25-2006, 02:22 PM
I agree with pictures for everything.
Follow rules or go practice how to drift.
i agree too. I mean, as long as you have 90% of the pics i think it should be allowed. I had some stuff for sale, an i think the only thing i didnt have a pic of was a Distributor i had. I mean, had Stretch deledted it, i would have PMed him, he would have said "please post pics for EVERY item you are selling" i would have said "cool man no problem" an made another thread in conjunction with his an IA rules.

last thing i would have done is BITCH about it. If you have a question, PM him an ask him WHY. Stretch is not an asshole, hes actually pretty fair. IF you POLITELY ask him a question he will POLITELY answer why. Act like a hardass an you will get dealt with accordingly.

give some people a chance before you post a thread bitching. Ifi ever have a question about something, I go up the chain of command, i ask Pual or Julio, an they tell me what they think. an then there is NO questions in my mind.

its quite simple an painless really.

KoukiDrftr
05-25-2006, 02:26 PM
i pmed him alot last night about alot of things and the only responses i recieved were " are you that dumb" and shit like that!

ok now tell me what i did wrong here...

i posted up my shell for sale for 950 with the body kit dash seat and wheels... i have 4 or 5 pictures of the shell the body kit and the wheels and it still got deleted!

ALSO
i posted pictures of oem tail lights and a door panel and i said make me an offer and its yours. it got deleted because i didnt have a set price.

the reason i got so fucking pissed off was because everytime i added somthing new to the thread stretch was in there deleting shit. is there really nothing better for him to spend his time doing? doesnt he have a kid? should he be playing with the kid instead of playing god on the damn internet all fucking night!

Julio
05-25-2006, 02:28 PM
I checked out the thread that ABC posted. It had no Pictures. We give threads up to 4 hours after they are started to have a picture. He added pictures 6 hours later after the thread started. ( router )

I almost delete it the thread myself, But I was running late to meet up with paul.
I know is only a 2 hour diffrence, but rules are rules.

Ohwell. The thread is up and has been fixed, so there should be no issues with it now.

Julio
05-25-2006, 02:29 PM
i pmed him alot last night about alot of things and the only responses i recieved were " are you that dumb" and shit like that!

ok now tell me what i did wrong here...

i posted up my shell for sale for 950 with the body kit dash seat and wheels... i have 4 or 5 pictures of the shell the body kit and the wheels and it still got deleted!

ALSO
i posted pictures of oem tail lights and a door panel and i said make me an offer and its yours. it got deleted because i didnt have a set price.

the reason i got so fucking pissed off was because everytime i added somthing new to the thread stretch was in there deleting shit. is there really nothing better for him to spend his time doing? doesnt he have a kid? should he be playing with the kid instead of playing god on the damn internet all fucking night!

It was in the wrong section. The thread itself was ok, just wrong location.

Did Stretch PM you after the thread was delete it ?

KoukiDrftr
05-25-2006, 02:31 PM
I checked out the thread that ABC posted. It had no Pictures. We give threads up to 4 hours after they are started to have a picture. He added pictures 6 hours later after the thread started.

I almost delete it the thread myself, But I was running late to meet up with paul.
I know is only a 2 hour diffrence, but rules are rules.

Ohwell. The thread is up and has been fixed, so there should be no issues with it now.
wow! you must have a very busy life man! good thing you keep such a close eye on the clock cause everyone knows what life changing things can happen when pictures are posted in 6 hours instead of 4

MongolPup
05-25-2006, 02:32 PM
wow! you must have a very busy life man! good thing you keep such a close eye on the clock cause everyone knows what life changing things can happen when pictures are posted in 6 hours instead of 4

I would say....that was a bad idea.

carrascopa
05-25-2006, 02:33 PM
I WOULD TEND TO AGREE ON THE ORIGINAL POSTERS POINT OF VIEW...... WHO REALLY CARES??/

I REALLY DONT SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS HERE.... MAYBE YOU DONT HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA, OR MAYBE YOUR TRYING TO GET YOUR HUSTLE ON..

IN REALITY WHO GIVES A FUK?? POSTING A PICTURE OF AN ITEM PROVES NOTHING ANYWAYS.. I COULD GOOGLE THE WORD PETER PUMP AND GET A THOUSAND PICS OF ONE.. DOESNT MEAN IT IS WHAT I HAVE FOR SALE???

ITS GAY.. N I AGREE.... IA POLICE SUCK ASS... THIS WHOLE SITE HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND WITH FUKIN RETARDED ASSS PEOPLE.. QD IS A RETARD, JULIO THINKS HIS SHIT DONT STINK AND PAUL IS A FUKIN WIERDO..

IA GO TO HELL I HATE U ALL... N PAUL FINISH MY FUKIN WEBSIT OR GIVE ME MY MOENY BAK

KoukiDrftr
It was in the wrong section. The thread itself was ok, just wrong location.

Did Stretch PM you after the thread was delete it ?
fuck yes he did but the thread that is still in the cars for sale forum has been there for over 2 weeks! i thought i had it sold but the buyer fell threw so i bumped it back to the top and then i decided to make a new one. why didnt the other thread get deleted 2 fucking weeks ago?

carrascopa
FUK IA

b@d @pple
05-25-2006, 02:41 PM
FUK IA

hmm ok then

ShooterMcGavin
05-25-2006, 02:48 PM

rules are rules so technically it doesn't matter if it was 4 hrs and 2 mins instead of 4 hrs. and what he does w/his life is your concern how? just play along and you'll get along man. :rolleyes:

Julio
05-25-2006, 02:55 PM

Busy? Is called Time Management Sir. :lmfao:

Your wasting your time over a fucking a shell and router.. jesus.. talk about life. :lmfao:

Vteckidd
05-25-2006, 03:50 PM
what a fuckface.

how about this, THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP, NOT A DEMOCRACY. fuck off an go do some mad DORIFTOS!!!!

anyone else think this is Corey Blade LOL

Scrilla
05-25-2006, 03:51 PM
how about this, THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP, NOT A DEMOCRACY. fuck off an go do some mad DORIFTOS!!!!

well said....

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2006, 03:53 PM

I disagree. Pretty much most of the time, on Ebay when you buy something and aren't satisfied, you can return it. More than half the idiots that post in the FS sections won't do that shit.

Also, common snese will tell you this is true: With all the HONDA's getting stolen and the parts being sold around, I think it's a great idea to have pics up. What if someone was selling a part that was stolen from your car? You'd never know if a pic wasn't up and you or someone else didn't happen to see it. That's my take on the pics thing. Also, condition is important. I don't want to drive from McDonough to Marietta just to see if I do want to buy something. A pic of the itme will give a general idea of the condition and you can then decide if you still are interested. The only people that don't like the pics rules are the people that have something to hide. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2006, 03:55 PM
if you need pix for something under 100$ like a wireless router... i would tell you to go buy it new if dont' want my 100$ router for 35$ b/c i don't have pix listed... its a god dayum router.. if it works it works

Boy do you have that whole goddamn thing wrong. You must not have read my follow up reply to your PM. Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-25-2006, 04:40 PM

My Honda has equal length drive axles...no torque steer. If you don't like the rules and can't follow them then fucking leave. IA is not a democracy, and your dumb ass doesn't have to stay on here. Actually, after this thread we don't want you here anyway. :slap:

RutRoe
05-25-2006, 10:30 PM
ok im selling a shell with a body kit on it. i have 4 pictures of the car with the body kit on it... how is that not "abideing buy the rules"

OK... and just to clarify... aren't you the same Prick that negative repped me once for having to point out how shitty of a FS thread you made ? Yep. You sure are.

Here's a great idea... a couple of them really.

1. Make your own website for you and your friends, spend 5 years building a reputation and a business out of it, appoint who you want as mods, and make as shitty of FS threads as you want, with or without pictures.

2. If someone is doing something you dont agree with or understand, why dont you get off your lazy ass and send them a message or an email and ask politely why and try to resolve the problem.

3. You could make a lame thread in the whoreslounge attempting to call someone out for trying to help the best they can.

We (mods and admins) spend a lot of time on this site, and some of us spend a lot of time helping when and where we can... does that mean we're perfect? Of course not. I've caught other's mistakes and other's have caught mine.

I became a mod out of the blue... it was because I started trying to help people make better threads and I'm proud of how much the FS forum has changed for the better. We have more good transactions and a whole lot less scamming and wasted time then we had before the changes.

So frankly, if you don't like it, I don't really care. I wont lose any sleep over it and I'm pretty sure no one else will.

If you want to succeed in life, I promise trying to figure out how to make things work more smoothly in your life will greatly benefit you. But then again, what do I know. I'm just a guy who's happy to be alive, and especially happy he's not you.

Good luck smartass.

RutRoe
05-25-2006, 10:35 PM
Exactly! For example, I don't want to meet up to buy an "excellent" condition monitor that has been ran over a few times, thrown out a window, and blown up with a bunch of m80 fireworks. I really do NOT want to meet up for a piece of shit if they are hours away. Having pictures of the product allows the buyer to get an understanding of the condition before they make an effort to purchase it. This applies to both the seller and the buyer since the seller will also not be disappointed if the buyer arrives and backs out due to the condition of the item. The picture rule should remain in force since it will eliminate the majority of the buyer/seller issues resulting in product quality.

YEah guys....good feedback.

The Golden Child
05-25-2006, 10:44 PM
daymmm noob follow directions ..
i had my time also but never made a worthless thread about that went for 5 pages ..
i think this is a world record for a mod rant for deleting thread ..

BTLFED
05-25-2006, 11:07 PM
Rut FTW. See my title.