PDA

View Full Version : Misc Best Diet or food eating

B18c1Turboed
05-24-2006, 03:41 PM
What is the best diet you can go on too loose weight?
How many calories a day should you consume?

And what should you not eat too loose fat and gain Musle?

Just curious to see what you guys recommened!!

Thanks

4dmin
05-24-2006, 05:07 PM
weight watchers.. i dropped 30lbs fast

Julio
05-24-2006, 05:54 PM
you have to be patient with weight watchers .. fuck that shit.

Just watch what you eat and you will be aight.

Romeyo07
05-25-2006, 06:16 AM
well to build muscle you might wanna try working out....heard that helps [/sarcasm]

I think I posted my diet on here somewhere. Search for it.

Flip
05-25-2006, 06:29 AM
I'm kinda curious too. I have a little bit of belly fat that i'd like to loose. I do work out and run 1.5 miles 3 times a week regularly for the most part. I'd just like to know what things are good to stay away from and what i can eat that is filling (cause i eat a lot) that will help me with protien and not put on much fat. i purposely gained 15lbs to bulk up but now i'm working on building it into muscle and toning it and food advice would be good.

I have a general idea already like eating lots of protien like chicken (not fried), rice, and things like that but maybe if someone has done the same thing and succeded, let us know how you did it and how long it took...

B18c1Turboed
05-25-2006, 12:52 PM
I'm kinda curious too. I have a little bit of belly fat that i'd like to loose. I do work out and run 1.5 miles 3 times a week regularly for the most part. I'd just like to know what things are good to stay away from and what i can eat that is filling (cause i eat a lot) that will help me with protien and not put on much fat. i purposely gained 15lbs to bulk up but now i'm working on building it into muscle and toning it and food advice would be good.

I have a general idea already like eating lots of protien like chicken (not fried), rice, and things like that but maybe if someone has done the same thing and succeded, let us know how you did it and how long it took...

Looking for the same thing you are. I work out like 3 times a week,but i cant drop weight,im gaining muscles tough.I do cardio work outs and shit.So im just looking on what food i should be eating and how many calories a day i should be eating and i guess fat grams also

hemi
05-25-2006, 02:47 PM
10 calories per pound of body weight = weight maintenance.
do the math and then subtrat 500 from your daily intake. Make sure to spread it out into 4 or 5 meals...

WINDSOR
06-04-2006, 03:02 PM
You should look more into portions of food not calories. I eat 6 smaller protein/carb/veg meals instead of 3 larger meals. Look into lean foods like turkey/chicken BREAST meats,lean ground beef,fish,shrimp for protein and beans,corn,whole wheat bread,whole wheat pasta,fruits for carb, and make sure to get the vegetables at least 2 of your meals.

I've probably lost over 30 lbs of fat (i haven't measured but i've gone from a 36 waist to 32) over the past 2 months using this system and working out 6 days a week (alternating high intensity aerobics and high intensity weight training). Remember to train hard at the weights because the more muscle you have the more calories you burn. Also do your cardio after you get up in the morning (its hard but its the best for burning fat since your blood sugar levels are low and the body will be forced to burn the fat to meet the energy demands)

I commend you for making a decision to change even though you give me shit about the SM thing fucker. ;) I know after always eating fuddruckers and junk food and getting to 200 lbs it was time for a change. I have so much more energy now and it feels good.

AnclyT
06-04-2006, 06:05 PM

Thanks

i think he's looking for what exact foods to avoid and what exact foods are best

{X}Echo419
06-05-2006, 08:25 AM
1 word salad. j/k but stay away from the creamy dressenings(sp).
just try to eat natural things.

less than you burn. lift weights(correctly) then walk or jog for an extended period of time.

Thanks
don't eat deep fryed foods and things out of a box or can. NO SODA! water, milk(not to much) or fruit juice(orange or mixed).

FORTHEWIN
06-10-2006, 03:23 PM
honestly, i lost 20 lbs. SAFELY over the course of about 1 month and 1/2, just by drinkin ONLY water, and eating smaller portions. eat whatever you want, just eat half the amount you usually do, youll see a big change. oh, and try to have sex(correction...fuckin like rabbits) at least twice a day. it burns calories, good aerobics, and its kinda fun too lol

Kelly_Rene
06-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Yea I'm starting to just drink nothing but water, and eat smaller portions. ITs a plus that we just got our new pool up so I can get plenty of exercise that I can enjoy doing :-D

Z33_kid
06-12-2006, 12:07 PM
stop drinkin coke n pepsi

BABY J
06-12-2006, 12:21 PM
www.intense-workout.com

soul
06-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Eating disorder, plus high protien shakes and food bars. lol

or the Rick James diet.

Then there are other ways like they said

gijeff1805
06-14-2006, 10:36 PM
what about drinking ice tea? its just that liptons peach ice tea in those little cartridges...i dont add sugar just drink it after mixing. or would water and milk be best

kaotickaozpunk
06-16-2006, 01:46 PM
take a protein shake bud...

atl300zx
09-20-2006, 08:48 AM
i heard teas with no sugar are actually not bad for you. Herbal teas have 0 calories (as long as u dont add sugar) and if they have caffeine, it actually speeds up the metabolism.