PDA

View Full Version : my little sister just turned 18

carrascopa
05-24-2006, 12:12 PM
man.... i only have one non-adult sibling left... my second youngest sister just turned 18 today..

so imma take her to wild bills tomorow night ( her first club experience ) ne of my people who want to ride lemme know.. Imma need my click with me man.. my little sister needs eyes on her at all times... sum 1 help

TeeJay
05-24-2006, 12:13 PM
lol

Big Baller
05-24-2006, 12:14 PM
IS SHE HOT?

slowrolla97
05-24-2006, 12:15 PM
man.... i only have one non-adult sibling left... my second youngest sister just turned 18 today..

so imma take her to wild bills tomorow night ( her first club experience ) ne of my people who want to ride lemme know.. Imma need my click with me man.. my little sister needs eyes on her at all times... sum 1 help
Hum 18= :hump: :hump:
Is she hot? LOL Just fucken with you. I would go to the club with you but I dont really know ya.

Brett
05-24-2006, 12:15 PM

Hmmmm maybe we can make a trade? You want my step daughter in 2 years when she is 18, maybe you can hook me up with your sister now? :lmfao:

Scrilla
05-24-2006, 12:16 PM
Hmmmm maybe we can make a trade? You want my step daughter in 2 years when she is 18, maybe you can hook me up with your sister now? :lmfao:

x2

slowrolla97
I sure she would sit on your face for ya :goodjob:

The Golden Child
lolz at thread jackers ..

ATK_Designs
05-24-2006, 12:23 PM
pic of said sister :o

Scrilla
05-24-2006, 12:25 PM
:ttiwwp:

GsrTurbo320
05-24-2006, 12:25 PM

..aye..aye..:idb: ..

~The_Duke~
05-24-2006, 12:26 PM

Name...phone #...and pic plz :goodjob:

pjett4
05-24-2006, 12:27 PM
pics? is she in it for teh GANGBANG? how bout IDB? "hit that shit Tone!!!"

Scrilla
05-24-2006, 12:28 PM
^^^

:dunno:

TheSnail
05-24-2006, 12:30 PM
I never was into girls with brothers. To me it seem that they were not real girls, but a mixture of half guy half girl. I go with girls that have sisters because that seems more of a pure bread girl and 100% real girl.

dartingd
05-24-2006, 12:32 PM
I never was into girls with brothers. To me it seem that they were not real girls, but a mixture of half guy half girl. I go with girls that have sisters because that seems more of a pure bread girl and 100% real girl.

so i married a half guy?!?!?!....OH SNAP!!!!

Scrilla
05-24-2006, 12:33 PM
^^
:lmfao:

TheSnail
05-24-2006, 12:38 PM
I have a brother so I am mean drink alcohol and can lift heavy objects. My gf is an only child so she complains alot and has sensitive feelings like real girls have.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 12:40 PM
im down to roll alex, holler at me

thanks for the help though pms, THAT NIGGA FUCKED HER AND DIDNT TELL ME MAN

god, this is no good

carrascopa
05-24-2006, 01:18 PM
im down to roll alex, holler at me

thanks for the help though pms, THAT NIGGA FUCKED HER AND DIDNT TELL ME MAN

god, this is no good

OOOOOOOOOHHHH SHIT!!! DAMN SON.. THATS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT.. TELL HIM TO GO TO THE CLINIC DAWG.. 4 REAL!!!!

n all u fukin idiots talkin shit.. ya.. ill introduce you allt o my lil sis.. just come to wild bills and talk that shit infront of me.. n i will fukin kill u! straight up strangle u.. doubt me?? than come on out

thinkfast®
05-24-2006, 01:22 PM
WB nigga, its on

and pick up your phone got dammit.. I know you sick man but damn lol

AtifSajid
05-24-2006, 01:22 PM
yeah man..dont fuk with Alex's sister...she is a good girl! ASSHOLES!

carrascopa
05-24-2006, 01:25 PM
WB nigga, its on

and pick up your phone got dammit.. I know you sick man but damn lol

yo man.. u been callin or suntin?? i aint seen shit.. u know my ass is wifed up like a mofawka though! LOL.. hooo woulda thought man.. i guess every good man falls!

Whats good for tonight though.. i heard you were having a little shindig at the crib.. lemme know man

yeah man..dont fuk with Alex's sister...she is a good girl! ASSHOLES!

yes sir, yes sir!

Scrilla
05-24-2006, 01:28 PM
:werd:

Brett
05-24-2006, 01:30 PM
OOOOOOOOOHHHH SHIT!!! DAMN SON.. THATS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT.. TELL HIM TO GO TO THE CLINIC DAWG.. 4 REAL!!!!

n all u fukin idiots talkin shit.. ya.. ill introduce you allt o my lil sis.. just come to wild bills and talk that shit infront of me.. n i will fukin kill u! straight up strangle u.. doubt me?? than come on out

Thats right you fuckers!! Only I can mess with him about it cause he does it with me about my step daughter, so you all dont have the same rights as me :D

thinkfast®
yo man.. u been callin or suntin?? i aint seen shit.. u know my ass is wifed up like a mofawka though! LOL.. hooo woulda thought man.. i guess every good man falls!

Whats good for tonight though.. i heard you were having a little shindig at the crib.. lemme know man

yes sir, yes sir!

yea mane I been hittin you up.. anyways man we just doin a kickback, you know, just some west coast niggas always up to somethin.. I got a card game goin last nite, tryin to find my dominoes, hope I didnt lose em.. its whatever though. These niggas tryin to come up w/ some shortys for the mem day bash.. hey better yet I'll roll through tonite son, I been stayin home my damn self nigga, gettin sick an shit hahaha

thinkfast®
Thats right you fuckers!! Only I can mess with him about it cause he does it with me about my step daughter, so you all dont have the same rights as me :D

shutup brAtt

Brett
05-24-2006, 01:33 PM
shutup brAtt

HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!

Ricky dont forget we are going to the American Idol finale party at about 8pm homie!!!

carrascopa
05-24-2006, 01:35 PM
BRETT SHUT THE FUK UP BITCH! ..

lol.. tell leisa to feed me please sir

Brett
05-24-2006, 01:37 PM
She only makes Roast Beef Sandwiches for the dumb son of a bitch you hang with, But let me hit her up and see what I can do for ya partna!! :D

BABY J
05-24-2006, 02:04 PM

REAL GIRL?

www.realdoll.com (http://www.realdoll.com)

TheSnail
05-24-2006, 02:07 PM
Yes, chemically a real girl.

thinkfast®
05-24-2006, 03:02 PM
She only makes Roast Beef Sandwiches for the dumb son of a bitch you hang with, But let me hit her up and see what I can do for ya partna!! :D

aw HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAW! bitch you make me get out my chair and its on.. buster

now get me my roast beef puto fore you wreck yo self!

Scrilla
05-24-2006, 03:02 PM
:werd: