PDA

View Full Version : Ceerleaders section.........

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 09:56 AM
Can one of you guys tell me what the fuck the point of this section is? You have a lame ass mod (big baller) that edits everyone post in there to his liking and thats some bullshit. No one even post in there and when they do its edited by yours truley, why dont you save fuckin space and delete that whole section or better yet get a new mod in there.

Big Baller
05-24-2006, 09:56 AM
Can one of you guys tell me what the fuck the point of this section is? You have a lame as mod (big baller) that edits everyone post in there to his liking and thats some bullshit. No one even post in there and when they do its edited by yours truley, why dont you save fuckin space and delete that whole section or better yet get a new mod in there.

LOL
Wow I really piss you off huh?

Good

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 09:58 AM
LOL
Wow I really piss you off huh?

Good

no the day you piss me off is the day i come and find you and pistol whip your ass......but no i dont get pissed easily i just get annyoed

babygurl
05-24-2006, 09:59 AM
HMMMM phat boy why you so mad????

The Yousef
05-24-2006, 09:59 AM
HMMMM phat boy why you so mad????

because my car faster then his...

Big Baller
05-24-2006, 10:00 AM
no the day you piss me off is the day i come and find you and pistol whip your ass......but no i dont get pissed easily i just get annyoed

Sweet more threats. I have my carry permit how about you.

Tank
05-24-2006, 10:01 AM
matt breathing my fucking air pisses me off dude being a dick is one thing but pissing off the wrong people is a big mistake ass hole

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 10:02 AM

wont have mine till november, but i dont shoot unless i have too....

But if your as rich as you say you are, i know a couple people down to pull a lick...

babygurl
I hate it when people mess with mi home boys...Phatboy racing is cool....what the fuck is this cheerleading shit about....men who want to be women?

just curious!

B16a2 Civic
Tank, please report to the thread about brett getting shot
Tabnk, please report to the thread about brett gettin shot, thanks

Big Baller
05-24-2006, 10:04 AM
wont have mine till november, but i dont shoot unless i have too....

But if your as rich as you say you are, i know a couple people down to pull a lick...

LMAO

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 10:06 AM
I hate it when people mess with mi home boys...Phatboy racing is cool....what the fuck is this cheerleading shit about....men who want to be women?

just curious!

thanks babygurl, Im not mad trust me, Big baller is a bitch and everyone is tired of his shit. thats about it, alot of threads get moved into the "cheerleaders section" and hes the mod there and trys to edit eveyrones post to make them look stupid....Thats fucked up, its happened to me and a few others on ia

AND THE MODS OF IA KNOW THIS BUT DONT DO SHIT ABOUT IT....

A.P. Photography
05-24-2006, 10:08 AM
AND THE MODS OF IA KNOW THIS BUT DONT DO SHIT ABOUT IT....
Correction Mark, mods can't do anything since they don't have the power. The Admins are the only ones (Julio, Paul, and Brett). :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 10:12 AM
Correction Mark, mods can't do anything since they don't have the power. The Admins are the only ones (Julio, Paul, and Brett). :goodjob:

well this goes out to JULIO,PAUL,BRETT

GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND DO SOMETHING, THIS SHIT IS NOT COOL AT ALL.

and alot of you mods tend to move shit into the cheerleaders section, its not like i post in the cheerleaders section, stop moving threads there.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 10:14 AM
In case you havent figured it out yet, Paul made that section for me, I have free reign of it. Its my subforum

thats some bullshit. How come he can have his own subforum and edit peoples shit, and no one else can?? seems like some of the admins here are biased

Tank
05-24-2006, 10:26 AM
hmm its not paul or brett to my knowledge i dont know julio so cant say but the shit needs to be closed for real

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 10:33 AM
FUCK HIM AND HIS PUSSY ASS SECTION

thinkfast®
05-24-2006, 10:38 AM
HAHHAA

on the reals man, I have left other forums in the past because of bullshit like this. WTF kinda gay shit is editing posts? does that make you feel cool? cause I got news for ya, you look stupid as hell. The thing that sucks for you is you can't edit my REAL words, like REAL LIFE?? and theres no way you can delete a black eye homey

I feel a reprimand coming

b@d @pple
05-24-2006, 10:40 AM

shut up punk..you are so white...dont be ghetto..lol

{X}Echo419
05-24-2006, 10:40 AM
thread=lame

thinkfast®
05-24-2006, 10:41 AM
hahahah you get a job yet b@d @ss?? SWAMP DONKEY ON SOME PERSIAN PUTA!! HAHAHA

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 10:41 AM
shut up punk..you are so white...dont be ghetto..lol

Thats ignorant as fuck man, im white because of the way i talk? because i dont talk like im from the ghetto or hood? you dont know why i talk they way i do man so please dont say that shit to me man, ive shown you respect so respect me

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 10:48 AM
thread=lame

why the fuck arent you banned yet? gtfo if you dont like it

thinkfast®
05-24-2006, 10:50 AM
haha represent Mark... this is some bullshit straight up

people like him are the reason I dont frequent IA.. people like him put the "dick" in "dumbass dickheaded bastard piece of shit"

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 10:51 AM
dat nigga mark snappin on folks

b@d @pple
05-24-2006, 10:52 AM
Thats ignorant as fuck man, im white because of the way i talk? because i dont talk like im from the ghetto or hood? you dont know why i talk they way i do man so please dont say that shit to me man, ive shown you respect so respect me

holy fuck you little girl..take a fuckin joke..stop fuckin crying

thinkfast®
05-24-2006, 10:52 AM
LIRL for reals

Mark when you comin back out fool? we gon be playin some dominoes at the pad today if you wanna roll through.. bring a blunt or 3

TeeJay
05-24-2006, 10:54 AM
i got a connect four tourney goin down at my spot if yall wanna roll through, bring some milk and chips ahoy

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 11:10 AM
LIRL for reals

Mark when you comin back out fool? we gon be playin some dominoes at the pad today if you wanna roll through.. bring a blunt or 3

*sigh*

Im just sick of all the bullshit that goes on here man, this shit aint no fun anymore. admins and mods not doin there jobs, and stretching the power of authority and shit to make the members look stupid, that shit aint cool someone needs to put there foot down to make this shit a better place.

IA used to be a site for tuners, now its just a bunch of whoreslounge bitches that ethug and edrama all day long....

I dont like being insulted because i try not to insult people, ricky you know me man and for everyone that does know me know im pretty cool and chill but once someone starts to fuck with my character, i dont stand for that shit

its all fun and games untill someone gets hurt.

Hulud
05-24-2006, 11:22 AM
why the fuck arent you banned yet? gtfo if you dont like it
:lmfao:

Tank
05-24-2006, 12:03 PM
dude scared man wont even tell me his name *sigh* another fake ass e-thug wannabe talk big through a keyboard but scared of the clouds outside

Big Baller
05-24-2006, 12:07 PM
I just told you I can leave work right now and meet up with you.

I dont want to give you my name, you might fuck with my family, and then I would actually have to kill you.

I dont really want to kill you , so there is no reason to give you my name

TeeJay
05-24-2006, 12:09 PM
LOLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vteckidd
05-24-2006, 12:10 PM
They made the cheerleaders forum for a reason. It was if Batlground beat TOPSEPDD at BOTS or some shit. I cant remember the exact reason, but it was basically promised that Big Baller would be a mod of his own subsection if they did something.

They made him his own forum where they can talk about whatevr they want. My advice is if you dont like it dont read it.

he cannot edit anything outside of that forum, so if you dont go in there, he cant do anything

Big Baller
05-24-2006, 12:13 PM
They made the cheerleaders forum for a reason. It was if Batlground beat TOPSEPDD at BOTS or some shit. I cant remember the exact reason, but it was basically promised that Big Baller would be a mod of his own subsection if they did something.

They made him his own forum where they can talk about whatevr they want. My advice is if you dont like it dont read it.

he cannot edit anything outside of that forum, so if you dont go in there, he cant do anything

What up Mike, Ill be by shortly

Vteckidd
05-24-2006, 12:17 PM
HOLLA!

Vteckidd
05-24-2006, 12:17 PM
BTW, i moderate the kills forum, but tahts it, i cant go outside of it. so if you dont like the kills forum, an go somewhere else,i cant do anything either

A.P. Photography
05-24-2006, 12:23 PM
Admins are the only ones who can move and mod freely about the board.

Tracy
05-24-2006, 12:41 PM

actually that's not what happened at all ;)

Paul offered for me to be the mod of the VN forum if we went to BOTS and beat them. Unfortunately our turbo went bad and that never happend. Paul decided to delete the VN forum because of some other bullshit between him and them.

Baller got his own forum because IA was looking for new mods. Everyone knows that everyone hates Big Baller but he asked to voted on as a mod anyways. Paul said I will give you your own forum and you can do whatever you want with it. It was started for fun since everyone hated Baller (he's a super cool guy in person, BTW)

Everyone...stop taking shit so seriously. No one is threatening your business or your family. All of this is mostly testosterone driven from what I can tell. It's about prides being hurt and status! Each and everyone of you in this thread has ganged up on someone at one point or another on this site....and that includes me! I get in on the ganging up on people just as well as anyone on this site. Just because you don't like certain things done to yo doesn't mean you haven't done certain things to others on the forum that they didn't like (aside from editing peoples post...but only because you can't..most of you). People gang up on me all of the time. You will never once hear me whining about someone being banned or blah blah blah. I know what goes on in that SM private forum. I've been in it before. Do I care what goes on in their forum? Not really. Do I ask for it to be deleted. No. You may think that people get banned because I ask...but you would be wrong. The admins take it upon themselves to do the things they do unprompted by me. I don't care what people say about me when they gang up on me cuz I'll argue all day long with you!

I mean, I hear what you guys are saying. The shit gets to me sometimes, too. Do you think dealing with SM is fun? My main point is that all of you all are e-assholes yourself (cept for Tank but he's been hanging with the wrong crowd :) JP). Love ya for it, but you are. Just because someone has proven to be a little more assholy than you for the day or 2...don't hate. Just get him back on the internet. It's not like he comes to the meets and gets in your face or anything like that. Is it really worth talking about pistol whipping someone and shit??? I think that's a bit immature.

Big Baller
05-24-2006, 12:43 PM
Damn I want to edit that post

TheSnail
05-24-2006, 12:46 PM
Tracy was a fat Ceerleader back in HS. She was the "base" cheerleader 95% of the time. Show them the pictures Tracy.

Tracy
05-24-2006, 12:53 PM
Tracy was a fat Ceerleader back in HS. She was the "base" cheerleader 95% of the time. Show them the pictures Tracy.

I was a cheerleader in high school, but I was about 85 lbs back then. I didn't even wear a bra in high school cuz I had no boobs since I was so skinny. I even had to shop in the childrens section. It was sad because I couldn't share clothes with any of my friends. I think it actually may be why I am such a botch! PTSS :D

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 12:54 PM
what happened now?

TheSnail
05-24-2006, 12:54 PM
I was a cheerleader in high school, but I was about 85 lbs back then. I didn't even wear a bra in high school cuz I had no boobs since I was so skinny. I even had to shop in the childrens section. It was sad because I couldn't share clothes with any of my friends. I think it actually may be why I am such a botch! PTSS :D

Fair enough.

Speedm0(\)key
05-24-2006, 12:55 PM

i dont. but i have a .38 with 6 of his little hollow friends.

Speedm0(\)key
05-24-2006, 12:56 PM
oh yeah. topspeed pwns batlground, so erase it.. erase the girl forum too while you're at it.

TheSnail
05-24-2006, 12:56 PM
^^^ I thought you were Mexican? If so, I dont know if you're aloud to have a gun.

Speedm0(\)key
05-24-2006, 12:58 PM
^^^ I thought you were Mexican? If so, I dont know if you're aloud to have a gun.

im not. but i have one anyway :D

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 01:00 PM

Allowed. Not, aloud. Damn.

TheSnail
05-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Yes, I dropped out of HS in 9th grade. Are you happy now? ! ! ? ! ! ?

*runs away crying*

Speedm0(\)key
05-24-2006, 01:06 PM
lol. the snail is one of those weird hair due emo guys.

TheSnail
05-24-2006, 01:08 PM
I have no hair. I am a white supremacist

Big Baller
05-24-2006, 01:14 PM
i dont. but i have a .38 with 6 of his little hollow friends.

saturday night special cute

thinkfast®
05-24-2006, 01:24 PM
Tracy - STFU

AtifSajid
05-24-2006, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=PhAtBoYMr2]*sigh*

Im just sick of all the bullshit that goes on here man, this shit aint no fun anymore. admins and mods not doin there jobs, and stretching the power of authority and shit to make the members look stupid, that shit aint cool someone needs to put there foot down to make this shit a better place.

IA used to be a site for tuners, now its just a bunch of whoreslounge bitches that ethug and edrama all day long....
QUOTE]

Exactly why I dont post that much anymore..but not the MODS or Admins fault on my half..

Tracy
05-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Tracy - STFU

YOU STFU. You know where I am. Bring it on!

4dmin
05-24-2006, 01:50 PM
that forum for started for one person only Big Baller and his friends, just as i gave Speedmonkey his forum... thats why is in the club section... the mods can do whatever they want in there. its not that big of a deal, if you don't like it don't post in there.

TheSnail
05-24-2006, 01:51 PM
^^^ Give me my posts back

Tracy
05-24-2006, 01:54 PM

delete them yourself silly goose.

BTW, Why are you so wierd??? :)

4dmin
05-24-2006, 01:56 PM

you got 7+k, i did

TheSnail
05-24-2006, 01:57 PM
He took them from me. People say im wierd but I dont think I'm very wierd.

TheSnail
05-24-2006, 02:00 PM
you got 7+k, i did

Okay, thanks. Thats where it should be. Im not sure who gave me +10,000 but let me earn my counts. I dont want to be given any or any taken away.

4dmin
05-24-2006, 02:04 PM
SERIOUSLY HERE IS WHAT I DON'T GET W/ SOME OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE....

BITCH B/C OF ONE PERSON POST OR EDIT... ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET, ITS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE.... I CAN NAME PROBABLY 10 PEOPLE RIGHT OFF HAND RIGHT NOW I COULD BAN FOREVER FOR SOME OF THE SHIT THEY POST ON HERE SOME ARE CURRENT SPONSORS... BUT I FOR ONE HATE FUCKING SITES FULL OF FUCKING NAZI'S... WHAT I LOVE ABOUT IA IS 1 DAY YOUR A NOOB THE NEXT DAY YOU CAN BE A LEGEND... LOOK AT SPEEDMONKEY... HE HAS OVER 6K POST BEEN HERE WHAT A YEAR. SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM W/ HIM, SHIT EVEN JULIO WANTED HIS ASS BANNED, BUT I LIKE WILL. I'VE KNOW FROM IA TO THE STREET HE IS A DIFFERENT CAT. BIG BALLER IS THE SAME, THAT MUTHA FUCKA CALLED THIS SITE NOTHING BUT RICERS WHEN HE WAS ON SWEETCARZ AND ME/HIM ARE FUCKING COOL.

YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE INTERNET W/ A GRAIN OF SALT... ITS THE INTERNET, THINGS WILL BE SAID YOU DON'T LIKE. JUST GIVE OVER IT. IA WILL NEVER BE FULL OF NAZI LIKE OTHER SITES. I'M NOT GOING TO ALLOW THIS SITE JUST BE EXCLUSIVE TO A SELECT FEW OR SOME LITTLE CLICK B/C WE THINK WE ARE BETTER THEN THEM... I'M OG HERE LIKE MOST, I'VE SEEN MANY OG'S COME AND GO... BUT IN THE END IA WILL STILL BE HERE, IT WILL STILL BE GOING STRONG.

Tracy
05-24-2006, 02:07 PM

BITCH B/C OF ONE PERSON POST OR EDIT... ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET, ITS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE.... I CAN NAME PROBABLY 10 PEOPLE RIGHT OFF HAND RIGHT NOW I COULD BAN FOREVER FOR SOME OF THE SHIT THEY POST ON HERE SOME ARE CURRENT SPONSORS... BUT I FOR ONE HATE FUCKING SITES FULL OF FUCKING NAZI'S... WHAT I LOVE ABOUT IA IS 1 DAY YOUR A NOOB THE NEXT DAY YOU CAN BE A LEGEND... LOOK AT SPEEDMONKEY... HE HAS OVER 6K POST BEEN HERE WHAT A YEAR. SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE A PROBLEM W/ HIM, SHIT EVEN JULIO WANTED HIS ASS BANNED, BUT I LIKE WILL. I'VE KNOW FROM IA TO THE STREET HE IS A DIFFERENT CAT. BIG BALLER IS THE SAME, THAT MUTHA FUCKA CALLED THIS SITE NOTHING BUT RICERS WHEN HE WAS ON SWEETCARZ AND ME/HIM ARE FUCKING COOL.

YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE INTERNET W/ A GRAIN OF SALT... ITS THE INTERNET, THINGS WILL BE SAID YOU DON'T LIKE. JUST GIVE OVER IT. IA WILL NEVER BE FULL OF NAZI LIKE OTHER SITES. I'M NOT GOING TO ALLOW THIS SITE JUST BE EXCLUSIVE TO A SELECT FEW OR SOME LITTLE CLICK B/C WE THINK WE ARE BETTER THEN THEM... I'M OG HERE LIKE MOST, I'VE SEEN MANY OG'S COME AND GO... BUT IN THE END IA WILL STILL BE HERE, IT WILL STILL BE GOING STRONG.

yea! :bigok:

dereksi
05-24-2006, 02:07 PM
*tear*

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 02:09 PM
I will be an admin someday! Mark my words! LOL

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Paul, seriously, i need the 30 second rule lifted, just for me, i dont need mod powers, i do, but i will just take the no 30 sec rule, for now

4dmin
05-24-2006, 02:11 PM
I will be an admin someday! Mark my words! LOL

lol we probably need a few more i should do interviews like Van Wilder, we can't pay you but you know the perks you get :lmfao: (perks = edit powers)

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 02:14 PM
lol we probably need a few more i should do interviews like Van Wilder, we can't pay you but you know the perks you get :lmfao: (perks = edit powers)

I have credentials and references from other forums :D

4dmin
05-24-2006, 02:16 PM
I have credentials and references from other forums :D

i should just give the forum to Big Baller + SpeedMonkey :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 02:16 PM
tell me why dat nigga just totally skipped my post

4dmin
05-24-2006, 02:18 PM
tell me why dat nigga just totally skipped my post

30sec rule is for server sake... it takes too much of a beating w/ it off :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 02:19 PM
30sec rule is for server sake... it takes too much of a beating w/ it off :goodjob:

i dont care about these other losers, just me LIRL
they can have a minute rule, i just want it lifted for me :D

dereksi
05-24-2006, 02:20 PM
mine too

A.P. Photography
05-24-2006, 02:21 PM
You gonna add more mods or bump some mods up to admin?

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 02:39 PM

i dont ever make threads or post in the cheerleaders forum but alot of the time you admins or mods move threads in there trying to be funny and thats lame as fuck. having a sub forum thats only purpose is drama and shit talking is lame as fuck and whats the point of having it when your mod just edits our shit out for no reason this isn't fuckin middle school man its shit like that i dont understand

I usually dont have a problem with this site but when i do i let you guys know, the speedmonkey sub-forum serves a purpose because it a car club, but can you really tell me a good reason you have that forum up besides the fact all the drama and lame shit talking threads go there?

and i think alot of the shit that goes on here stirs alot of people away from this site, and that means IA will not ever grow as big as it can be, because mods, admins, and pussy ass members always feel the need to be str8 up little bitches and keyboard commandos, fuck that

And just because its the internet doesn't give anyone the reason to fuck with someones character

fuck man give me a break.

thinkfast®
05-24-2006, 03:00 PM
i dont ever make threads or post in the cheerleaders forum but alot of the time you admins or mods move threads in there trying to be funny and thats lame as fuck. having a sub forum thats only purpose is drama and shit talking is lame as fuck and whats the point of having it when your mod just edits our shit out for no reason this isn't fuckin middle school man its shit like that i dont understand

I usually dont have a problem with this site but when i do i let you guys know, the speedmonkey sub-forum serves a purpose because it a car club, but can you really tell me a good reason you have that forum up besides the fact all the drama and lame shit talking threads go there?

and i think alot of the shit that goes on here stirs alot of people away from this site, and that means IA will not ever grow as big as it can be, because mods, admins, and pussy ass members always feel the need to be str8 up little bitches and keyboard commandos, fuck that

And just because its the internet doesn't give anyone the reason to fuck with someones character

+1 man, holla

4dmin
05-24-2006, 03:10 PM

Hold on a sec... not to jump your dick but weren't you the one stating how you were going to "burn down his housing complex" that big baller was building??? k sorry dude but you can't expect me to sympathize w/ ya when you are posting shit like this. again, are ya listening to yourself... your crying about 1 toolbag on the site.... i know 10x as many on here we can do w/o... how about this next time a topic shows up in here w/ you going back and forth with big baller i'll send it to the phatboy racing section

and since we are talking about "purpose" hello TEAM FUCT... hmm ya lots of purpose... oh ya they are the originators of Ethug. and IA isn't burger king you can't always have it your way :goodjob:

ps. on a side note i really wish someone would meet up one of these days and get punched in he face just for the fact of talking shit on the internet can lead to violence.... hey where is snapper? lol :lmfao:

b@d @pple
05-24-2006, 03:22 PM
Hold on a sec... not to jump your dick but weren't you the one stating how you were going to "burn down his housing complex" that big baller was building??? k sorry dude but you can't expect me to sympathize w/ ya when you are posting shit like this. again, are ya listening to yourself... your crying about 1 toolbag on the site.... i know 10x as many on here we can do w/o... how about this next time a topic shows up in here w/ you going back and forth with big baller i'll send it to the phatboy racing section

and since we are talking about "purpose" hello TEAM FUCT... hmm ya lots of purpose... oh ya they are the originators of Ethug. and IA isn't burger king you can't always have it your way :goodjob:

ps. on a side note i really wish someone would meet up one of these days and get punched in he face just for the fact of talking shit on the internet can lead to violence.... hey where is snapper? lol :lmfao:

hey bitch dont bring the fuct into this...we dont have our own section ....and i will be more than happy to punch some little bitch in the face

Tracy
05-24-2006, 03:23 PM
hey bitch dont bring the fuct into this...we dont have our own section ....and i will be more than happy to punch some little bitch in the faceme first please...but I'm a big bitch. Does that count?

b@d @pple
05-24-2006, 03:24 PM
me first please...but I'm a big bitch. Does that count?

tracy i will donkey punch you just cause i like ya

Tracy
05-24-2006, 03:24 PM
tracy i will donkey punch you just cause i like ya
scooooore!

Dragonfly5338
05-24-2006, 03:25 PM
LOL.

If you don't like the section, don't post in it. (although I would suggest admins not moving threads in there for no good reason - lock 'em instead)

Or be like me and post that you fuck goats, so Matt doesn't have to edit your post for you.

/thread

b@d @pple
05-24-2006, 03:25 PM
:idb:
scooooore!

although im kinda scared that you wont leave me alone after that..but i think i could deal with it

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 03:26 PM
fuck it man, im done with this thread if you as an admin(s) cant listen to what the members have to say to try and make this place better than i havent accomplished anything with this thread, Go ahead and delete it or move it to the cheerleaders forum because im done, this is my last post in the thread.

thanks for the help though man, I appreciate it. :rolleyes:

b@d @pple
05-24-2006, 03:27 PM
fuck it man, im done with this thread if you as an admin(s) cant listen to what the members have to say to try and make this place better than i havent accomplished anything with this thread, Go ahead and delete it or move it to the cheerleaders forum because im done this is my last post in the thread.

mark we still love you

Tracy
05-24-2006, 03:29 PM
There's like 2 people complaining out of the 231+5451321654 members on IA.

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 03:31 PM
ahh, i just nticed the spelling of cheerleaders, its ceerleaders

4dmin
05-24-2006, 03:37 PM
hey bitch dont bring the fuct into this...we dont have our own section ....and i will be more than happy to punch some little bitch in the face

is all that ink clouding your brain again :lmfao:

Julio
05-24-2006, 03:39 PM
What did I miss? :confused:

Haha Big Baller was an assclown back in the day.. He even made a site mocking this one.. And hes actually a cool guy/ Speedmonkey got on my last nerve.. but his cool/ Vteckidd vs Me.. hes cool / Sweetcars ( Joey ) vs IA.. but hes cool/ carrascopa against me and everyone.. hes cool/ Eurospeed ( wiresix.com IA server ) made a site IMPORTATLANTA.ORG and it was making fun of this one and Now I pay him for the IA server, Now aint that a bitch :D and the list goes on and on and on....

At the end of the day, is just the internet... We just all end up chilling and shit...

Have fun/ relax/ have a beer :D

4dmin
05-24-2006, 03:41 PM
fuck it man, im done with this thread if you as an admin(s) cant listen to what the members have to say to try and make this place better than i havent accomplished anything with this thread, Go ahead and delete it or move it to the cheerleaders forum because im done, this is my last post in the thread.

from what i know only 3 maybe to 4 threads have been moved there... all of which were callout threads... its not like we are just moving threads that don't belong there... and i haven't moved shit just for your info :goodjob:

Julio
05-24-2006, 03:45 PM
bhwhaha holly shit, I just checked that section out and bhwahhahahah what a headache :crazy:

that was only the 2nd time me entering that section, the 1st time was when it was made.. shit..

Big Baller
05-24-2006, 03:58 PM
What did I miss? :confused:

Haha Big Baller was an assclown back in the day.. He even made a site mocking this one.. And hes actually a cool guy/ Speedmonkey got on my last nerve.. but his cool/ Vteckidd vs Me.. hes cool / Sweetcars ( Joey ) vs IA.. but hes cool/ carrascopa against me and everyone.. hes cool/ Eurospeed ( wiresix.com IA server ) made a site IMPORTATLANTA.ORG and it was making fun of this one and Now I pay him for the IA server, Now aint that a bitch :D and the list goes on and on and on....

At the end of the day, is just the internet... We just all end up chilling and shit...

Have fun/ relax/ have a beer :D

Tis all in good fun, and just so you know someone else you mentioned in your post also had a hand in www.importatlantasucks.com

JoeCoolinATL
05-24-2006, 09:19 PM
you kids who think the internet is serious business crack me the fuck up

4dmin
05-24-2006, 09:27 PM
you kids who think the internet is serious business crack me the fuck up

lol sup joe how you been?

JoeCoolinATL
05-24-2006, 09:38 PM
lol sup joe how you been?

just workin like crazy for a computer company now, if u need any hardware/software let me know :)

and moving into my new house :)

how bout u bro?

4dmin
05-24-2006, 09:41 PM
just workin like crazy for a computer company now, if u need any hardware/software let me know :)

and moving into my new house :)

how bout u bro?

u know how it is work, wife, ia :goodjob:

The Yousef
05-24-2006, 09:44 PM
You gonna add more mods or bump some mods up to admin?

OOOO!!!

ME, ME, ME!!!

PICK ME!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IN HEAVEN PICK ME!!!!!

did i mention someone pick me!?

sincerely,

an extremely bored Yousef

JoeCoolinATL
05-24-2006, 09:45 PM
hows she doin?
after i get all moved in im going to have a cookout :) no idea if this one will end up with girls wrestling in baby oil in kiddie pools in my living room tho
haha
that shit was hilarious

4dmin
05-24-2006, 09:54 PM
hows she doin?
after i get all moved in im going to have a cookout :) no idea if this one will end up with girls wrestling in baby oil in kiddie pools in my living room tho
haha
that shit was hilarious

shes good still waiting to finish school... let us know we'll come out :goodjob:

Big Baller
05-24-2006, 09:55 PM
woo hoo 101

Scrappy
05-24-2006, 10:46 PM
scrappy wants mods back :(

and this thread... :lmfao: retract the claws girls!

Seymour222
05-25-2006, 02:34 AM
I have a strange and awkward attraction to Tracy. She is so stinkin' steamin', lets have an e-fight so we can have make up e-sex with e-rubber sheets and e-baby oil. Ill start, I think you are a grody twat.