PDA

View Full Version : American Idol question

Jaimecbr900
05-05-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I know my buddy Leisa watches it so fuck 'em if they can't take it, right?

Anyway, last night they aired the big "bombshell" reveal on Primetime Live where 2003 outsted contestant Corey Clark revealed that Paula Abdul helped him privately and they also had relations while he was still a contestant. He said she told him to keep it quiet, and now he's changed his mind.

My question is simple:

Do you think it's true or not? Also why?

B16a2 Civic
05-05-2005, 11:49 AM
she's a slut, i believe its true, she was sexin on a cartoon on her old video....c'mon now

lilgapeach
05-05-2005, 11:49 AM
No I don't think it's true... I watch Extra and access hollywood every day and they had been talking about it and say it is just a scam... Becides that why the hell would she want to do him when she could have many other men that are actully good looking and rich..

Cricket
05-05-2005, 11:50 AM
i think it's true....she probably told him to leave her alone and he deceided to tell...i saw the special but not all of it

JagerGirl
05-05-2005, 11:53 AM
I dont think it is.

Jaimecbr900
05-05-2005, 11:56 AM
See, I was thinking the same thing myself that it was just him being pissed off about something so he was making it up.....but after watching the expose show last night, I have my doubts.

The guy has eye witnesses that saw them together, he has a bottle of HER prescription he says SHE gave him, he knows exactly where she lives and her cell and home numbers, he's got those answering machine tapes which she tells him to keep quiet, he's got phone records showing 2 hour phone calls to her, she got him a cell phone JUST for them two to talk........too much smoke not to be a fire there IMO.

I don't know. Way too much exposure for the guy to be made out to be a chump for him to have come out, unless there is atleast some truth to the story.

Tracy
05-05-2005, 12:06 PM
See, I was thinking the same thing myself that it was just him being pissed off about something so he was making it up.....but after watching the expose show last night, I have my doubts.

The guy has eye witnesses that saw them together, he has a bottle of HER prescription he says SHE gave him, he knows exactly where she lives and her cell and home numbers, he's got those answering machine tapes which she tells him to keep quiet, he's got phone records showing 2 hour phone calls to her, she got him a cell phone JUST for them two to talk........too much smoke not to be a fire there IMO.

I don't know. Way too much exposure for the guy to be made out to be a chump for him to have come out, unless there is atleast some truth to the story.

ditto.

civic95
05-05-2005, 12:16 PM
and really who cares? she's not married last time I checked. She can't keep or oust any of the final contestants, the viewers decide on the winner. So as far as I'm concerned she and he can have sex with whoever they want. He's not a minor that's being molested. I don't see why he felt the need to make this public unless he's pissed at her for something, and wants to ruin her image (not that it should). People have sex everyday, as long as it's not pedophilia, or breaking up homes what's the big deal? Nothing illegal, neither one of them benifited from it.

Tracy
05-05-2005, 12:17 PM
and really who cares? she's not married last time I checked. She can't keep or oust any of the final contestants, the viewers decide on the winner. So as far as I'm concerned she and he can have sex with whoever they want. He's not a minor that's being molested. I don't see why he felt the need to make this public unless he's pissed at her for something, and wants to ruin her image (not that it should). People have sex everyday, as long as it's not pedophilia, or breaking up homes what's the big deal? Nothing illegal, neither one of them benifited from it.

ditto.

Leisa
05-05-2005, 03:49 PM
I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I know my buddy Leisa watches it so fuck 'em if they can't take it, right?

Anyway, last night they aired the big "bombshell" reveal on Primetime Live where 2003 outsted contestant Corey Clark revealed that Paula Abdul helped him privately and they also had relations while he was still a contestant. He said she told him to keep it quiet, and now he's changed his mind.

My question is simple:

Do you think it's true or not? Also why?

yes I think it is true...to many things , cell phones, phone bills showing how many times she called, he has been in her house, they went shopping, etc... she got caught!

Brett
05-05-2005, 04:07 PM
Guy has a labum in the works and a book, this was the best way to stir up his name to get it out there, and he is still pissed he was kicked off the show, I think its all BS

Bajjani
05-05-2005, 07:26 PM
Yea, I agree with civic...who really cares if they have sex went shopping had a fling... I didn't follow the whole thing but from what jamie posted about it, damn maybe shes just a nice girl..lol. She can take me shopping and take me home if she wants..i'll keep quiet about it! lol...I still say that all the publicity about it is crazy. An album and a book..that poor poor guy?

Julio
05-05-2005, 08:11 PM
ditto.

Leisa
05-05-2005, 08:31 PM
I agree with Lamar... I dont give a shit either... I ve got more important things to worry about than who is banging tired ole Paula Abdul

BufordŽ
05-05-2005, 08:39 PM
I could care less. I think the show is stupid. hahaha.

Julio
05-05-2005, 08:56 PM
ditto

Kristi
05-06-2005, 08:49 AM
i agree with jaime

AtifSajid
05-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Id bang Paula..

Jaimecbr900
05-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Id bang Paula..

Ditto that...... :D

eViLMunkey
05-06-2005, 10:50 AM
American Idol Sucks dick! :2up:

T-Mo Goodie
05-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Why would a MAN come out with this type of info if he wasn't trying to get something out of it. Whether it publicity for his album or book, or because she didn't want to deal with him anymore. I haven't been following it much becaue its ridiculous, but anyone know his reason for this exposure???

Women do this type of stuff all the time (groupies) I think this is the first time I hear that a MAN. Like someone said before, she's not married, he's not a minor, so who cares??

LaurenK
05-06-2005, 03:23 PM
I say if they're both "of age" and "single" who cares? However, they should have waited till after the competition...:2cents:

B16a2 Civic
05-06-2005, 03:25 PM
i care :(

LaurenK
05-06-2005, 03:31 PM
"you" care that they had a relationship...uh...why?

uncle_el
05-06-2005, 03:54 PM
I say if they're both "of age" and "single" who cares? However, they should have waited till after the competition...:2cents:

apparently she wanted his dick then, not after the show, lol.

i don't know whether it's true or not, but the show was interesting... but the whole time i was like "why isn't this dude trying to holla at paula some more and get her to spend more money on him, than making some lame ass song and an album that nobody cares about?!"

it's 2 or 3 days after the revelation, and i don't even remember his last name, lol.

it might be true, but it is quite interesting his book comes out next week and an album comes out in a month or so.

LaurenK
05-06-2005, 03:59 PM
I could care less if they had a relationship...during the show or whatever, I am just saying that if it had come out during the show...it could have screwed up her job and his place in the competition. That's a big risk to take...that's why they should have just waited till after the show had ended.