PDA

View Full Version : how did everybody start there import life

Pages : [1] 2

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 07:21 AM
I seen this in another site I be on thought it was good so, I wanted to know how everybody started the import life, for me when I was like 5 years old and my father had an 86 civic and I remember he'd bring me to the races with him so I guess that's why I love cars so much :king: T-JDM

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 07:23 AM
Right after Fast and Furious 1 came out, I went straight to Pep boys and started modding my Taurus.

Z0_o6
05-24-2006, 07:25 AM
my dad was a honda tech, so i was raised into cars specifically hondas.

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 07:26 AM
Lol that's cool

tony
05-24-2006, 07:26 AM
Personally I didnt get into imports, modifying or racing until I bought my G35 and joined a couple of car forums. I always loved cars but never really paid attention to modifying until last year.

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 07:28 AM
hmmm, my dad let me get his dodge stealth twin turbo, then i lost my liscense, then i came back into it with somethin a tad bit slower, but not too slow LIRL

Romeyo07
05-24-2006, 07:45 AM
Always liked cars, both imports and domestics (but more imports than domestics). I bought my first car with no intention to modify it...but I started making good money so I got hooked.

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 07:46 AM
Right after Fast and Furious 1 came out, I went straight to Pep boys and started modding my Taurus.
same here, except it was 98 toyota tacoma..

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 07:49 AM
same here, except it was 98 toyota tacoma..

we actually believe you tho

Bruce Leroy
05-24-2006, 07:49 AM
I started waaaayyy back in 8th grade. I just started reading SCC at wal-mart one day an i was hooked ever since.

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 07:51 AM
we actually believe you tho
its true, i was a ricer, didnt get into it good til i got my prelude si, it was still rice, but i made it decently fast, then i went just fast with the 240...

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 07:54 AM
its true, i was a ricer, didnt get into it good til i got my prelude si, it was still rice, but i made it decently fast, then i went just fast with the 240...

the 24o was fast?

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 07:55 AM
the 24o was fast?

he never ran the 1/4 :slap:

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 07:55 AM
so, how was the conclusion made?

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 07:57 AM
AND WHAT YOU SLAP ME FO GEORGE?!?!?!

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 07:58 AM
the 24o was fast?
faster than the previous.... and more fast than it was pretty.

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 07:59 AM
faster than the previous.... and more fast than it was pretty.

oh, cause that thang was not pretty, so it must have been fast

SwurvinIn
05-24-2006, 08:00 AM
my cousin (boosteds60r) kinda pushed me into it....what a jew

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:00 AM
oh, cause that thang was not pretty, so it must have been fast
not pretty at all. not fast, but decent and fun to drive til u get to the gas station..

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 08:01 AM
not pretty at all. not fast, but decent and fun to drive til u get to the gas station..

you wont have that problem now, especially if you got a d series motor.....i gotta put fuckin premium in mine

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:03 AM
you wont have that problem now, especially if you got a d series motor.....i gotta put fuckin premium in mine
just this week i have saved 30$ in gas.. but cant even keep up with stock camry's...

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 08:03 AM
Please keep to the thread

Leisa
05-24-2006, 08:04 AM
I met my husband, end of story....

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:05 AM
this is the fukin whoreslounge and u have been here not even two months... ill thread jack all i want

u can GTFO.

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 08:07 AM

fuk outta hea, i'll keep to what i want, plus i answered your petty lil question, you should be happy me and casey are bumpin this shit with convo, cause this shit was dead

aannnyyywwaaaayyy, you can try and keep up with camry's with some good bolt on's, upgrade intake manifold and cam

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:08 AM
fuk outta hea, i'll keep to what i want, plus i answered your petty lil question, you should be happy me and casey are bumpin this shit with convo, cause this shit was dead

aannnyyywwaaaayyy, you can try and keep up with camry's with some good bolt on's, upgrade intake manifold and cam
yeah but im not gonna build the car so i can keep up with stock camrys, just gonna buy a obd1 car so i dont have to worry about emissions.

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 08:13 AM
yeah but im not gonna build the car so i can keep up with stock camrys, just gonna buy a obd1 car so i dont have to worry about emissions.

ahhh, good move
you goin to import showdown?

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 08:16 AM
If you and your little boyfriend want to talk PM each other and you telling me I been on this site for two month like I care I aint from here b20vtec.com all day u fuckin fagz how bout that

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:18 AM
If you and your little boyfriend want to talk PM each other and you telling me I been on this site for two month like I care I aint from here b20vtec.com all day u fuckin fagz how bout that
heres a thought GO BACK THERE.

u suck at life us talking is the only hope for this thread to get anty responces we wont pm eachother we wil continue to do whatever we want in this thread "HOW BOUT DAT?"

B16 ill be ridin with somefriends including baby j up there, not drivin.

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 08:18 AM

thanks for your useless biography, no one cares where you from, no one knows you here, now how bout that

BABY J
05-24-2006, 08:19 AM
My dad has some pretty potent shit and got me into SPEED before I was a teenager. But he's a domestic guy --> 74 Ford Pinto station wagon (high 9 sec car, rattle-can red that he hasn't drove since his twin brother got killed racing in 2000). He also has a 78 Chevelle SS, and a 12 second El Camino (single headlight, not dual). I wanted a Mustang as my 1st car, and he bought me a 95 Honda Civic Si that I still have (back then I was a mini-trucker and NEVER drove the hatch other than to get it outta the way so I can get the truck out).

After going into the Air Force and to Okinawa Japan I was hooked on imports and couldn't wait to get back to my stock Si which was here in ATL in storage b/c my mom said she would NOT keep it in the garage the whole time I was in the Air Force. Once I got stationed in Oklahoma City, I met a guy named Chuck Seitsinger (who was THEN just a parts guy at Eskridge Honda), you might wanna google him... he's kinda popular... LOL. I was a noob and I wanted the 99 Si wheels for my 93 Accord SE... he damn near laughed but politely said "no it won't work". (This was before he was into pro drag-racing and before he opened Alternative Motorsports). When Chuck saw my bagged Accord (www.seriouscustoms.com/garage (http://www.seriouscustoms.com/garage)) (bags--> I'ma ex mini-trucker remember?), he told me I could make it faster by doing H22, and going aftermarket shocks/struts (lighter than the heavy air cylinders) and I was like "swap a H what?". I ended up getting it swapped at Extreme Motorsports downtown Oklahoma City and the bug began. And I have been getting beat by faster guys on streets and race-tracks across the country since then.

KevinT707
05-24-2006, 08:22 AM
I've always been intersted in cars, I use to be quite intersted in Trucks (offroading/4x4) and I'm not going to lie but after the first Fast & Furious I've been hooked.

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-24-2006, 08:24 AM
there? I don't know... I think it's spelled THEIR..

How bout' that?

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 08:25 AM
I'll go back when I feel like it I know NOOB don't have any say but I know we don't treat NOOBs like shit thatz why people talk shit over the internet but I bet you fagz don't talk that shit in niggaz faces

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-24-2006, 08:26 AM
I'll go back when I feel like it I know NOOB don't have any say but I know we don't treat NOOBs like shit thatz why people talk shit over the internet but I bet you fagz don't talk that shit in niggaz faces

bwahahahhaa.. do you know how long it took me to figure out what the fuck you were saying? Go back to elementary and get some education, then try and spit game.

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:30 AM
im a noob? what? thatz? niggaz? fagz

ok u like the letter z.......no i dont say htis to "niggaz" faces.... just on the internet where its safe.

babygurl

Dude...alot of people here would beg to differ...I know for one that alot of people here back THEIR shit up!

B16a2 Civic

i'll spit in ya face b.

BABY J
I've always been intersted in cars, I use to be quite intersted in Trucks (offroading/4x4) and I'm not going to lie but after the first Fast & Furious I've been hooked.

RJ DEVERA FTW!!!

Rican219
05-24-2006, 08:31 AM
Perfect Images FTW!!!!! Thats how it started my Galant FTW!!! (Not VR4) BUT STILL FTW!!

WHITEPOOWER!

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:31 AM
dangz thiz niggaz keepz itz real up in her ya herd? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

babygurl
05-24-2006, 08:32 AM

you suck at life!

AHAHAHHA classic!

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:34 AM
you suck at life!

AHAHAHHA classic!
awwwwwwwww yeah but i used to suck at life in high school, now i suck at real life!!!!

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 08:35 AM
Hey did anyone watch House last night?

BABY J
05-24-2006, 08:35 AM

Hell yeah!! "He got away from ya didn't he?" LMAO!!

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 08:37 AM

Hey, you cant say that word

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Street racing is the life itz just hard when u move to another state and find another site to chill at and you got some people that welcomes you then you got the others that act real stupid and think they know everything just because how long a person been on the site that makes no sense, first its how I write and now its people trying to thread jack.

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:38 AM
Hell yeah!! "He got away from ya didn't he?" LMAO!!
him telling the story to his friends
i beat this ricer civic at a light
i saw him at the gas station cause the one race drained my tank
i pulled up and said "got away from ya didnt it?" hehehehe
the nhe proceded to beat my 30k car with his 7k civic
it was a sad day

turns out "IT GOT AWAY FROM ME DIDNT IT" LOL

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 08:38 AM
Street racing is the life itz just hard when u move to another state and find another site to chill at and you got some people that welcomes you then you got the others that act real stupid and think they know everything just because how long a person been on the site that makes no sense, first its how I write and now its people trying to thread jack.

HAHA YOU FUCKING RICER , GO HOME

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 08:39 AM
RICER GO HOME YOU AND YOUR VTAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:39 AM
street racing is not life..... u act like all day u go around street racing

we were mean to u cause ur a faggot zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

u belong at www.importlounge.com

babygurl
05-24-2006, 08:40 AM
awwwwwwwww yeah but i used to suck at life in high school, now i suck at real life!!!!

ahahaha

B16a2 Civic

ahhhhhh, shut up, no one cares how you feel

Dirty Octopus™

Mmmm... the sudden hostility... Not necessary?
all i saw was... there... fagz... niggaz... whats next? Bitchez?

anywho... i got into it by default my friends around me were riceing it up so then i thought id do the same but then i blew 3 motors and ricing just started to get expensive, and during all my down times i constantly read and read and read and read. then i thought it would be fun if i did a swap and get hands on with my shit, applying everything ive been reading for the past 2 years. And Fast and Furious did play a bit of a role. the script sucked and it was pretty much a comedy but it exposed the "import tuning" scene to masses of people that never new about this stuff prior to its release.

theskinny0ne
05-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Wow, that LsVtec queer is a fucking ricer

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Dirty Octopus™
ah!! hes gone? i started to think this would be an actually good thread... until he started to get Aznbuck

babygurl

You are 18 years old you have no fucking clue what REAL LIFE Is like!!!

Get in school, and if you keep street racing espeically in GA eventually you will get caught! So have fun losing your license! idiot!

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 08:43 AM
I seen this in another site I be on thought it was good so, I wanted to know how everybody started the import life, for me when I was like 5 years old and my father had an 86 civic and I remember he'd bring me to the races with him so I guess that's why I love cars so much :king: T-JDM

YOUR FATHER WAS A RICER TOO HAHAHAHAHAH

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:45 AM
lol his father passed down the ricer gene to him

Nemesis
He had to leave the computer to go pick up some more VTEC FLUID from APC.

Dirty Octopus™
dammit waste of postage on my behalf... i was typing when all that Super Street Racer stuff was goin down... damn i missed it

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 08:47 AM
HEY RICER GET BACK HERE, WE ARENT DONE WITH YA

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:48 AM
did another noob bite the dust?

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 08:48 AM
Man fuck IA ya'll niggaz suck dick and talk mad shit over the net and I wish u'd come spit in my face go tell ur mom suck my again and swallow my kidz fucking fag bagz can't wait till I see ya'll @ varsity see how many people talk shit then fucking crackerz and bicthez 1 holdz when the other suckz then the next 1 come and swallow fucking fagz

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 08:49 AM
Man fuck IA ya'll niggaz suck dick and talk mad shit over the net and I wish u'd come spit in my face go tell ur mom suck my again and swallow my kidz fucking fag bagz can't wait till I see ya'll @ varsity see how many people talk shit then fucking crackerz and bicthez 1 holdz when the other suckz then the next 1 come and swallow fucking fagz

LOL!!!! WHAT A FUCKING e-THUG RICER BITCH

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 08:50 AM

HOLY SHIT HIS STUPIDITY JUST HIT VTEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:50 AM
fo showz ill bezzz at the necst varzity meetz fo shizzzzlle bizzle dizzle andz wellz be holdin downzz the crewzz fo the hoodzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:51 AM
stoopidity hit vtec ftw!!

Nemesis

BRING IT THEN BITCH.. come and find me. Ill be in a white galant vr-4. My name is Jay.

:lmfao:

B16a2 Civic

fuck tha varsity homeboi, i aint gotta wait that long to spit in ya face
fyi: im not a cracka either, gah damn ricer, if you hate IA, why you still hea, what a bitch move

yeah homeboi, look for me in my 3 tone civic, loambo doors on dat ass bitch

Dirty Octopus™
05-24-2006, 08:53 AM

ok first of all when did Ricers become fertile?
secondly why does his kids have fag bags?
thirdly why does he want ppl to swallow (not Suck) but swallow his kids fag bags?
fourth... WTF?!!!:wtf:

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 08:53 AM
u bout to get ran the train by fitty putos if u come to the varsity so bring it maricon

diaf!

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 08:54 AM
yeah pendejo, we roll deep

BABY J
Hey LSVTEC5, what car u got and what mods bro? Where are you moving from/to?

Nemesis
Come back LSVTEC , we arent done with your bitch assssssssssss say something else.

FUCK THE YANKEES

YANK DEEZ

babygurl
05-24-2006, 08:55 AM
ummmm this kid makes me scared...because people his age are the future of America..

FUCKING RICERS!

blah blah blah blah

dumbass kid, bag a fag dick sucking, ass licking blah blah blah

ok rant is over.....

This kid is stupid!

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 08:56 AM
Good u fucking fag bag and if I said u a cracker then u r u my bicth and if u can't wait drive 2 marietta u need directionz I'll give them 2 u

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 08:56 AM
whoa George, no need to insult the yanks, im from Brooklyn ;)

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 08:57 AM
Good u fucking fag bag and if I said u a cracker then u r u my bicth and if u can't wait drive 2 marietta u need directionz I'll give them 2 u

Im a cracker?

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 08:58 AM
whoa George, no need to insult the yanks, im from Brooklyn ;)

lol My fault B, I dont even watch Baseball :lmfao:

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 09:01 AM
Im a cracker?
1/2 ?????

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 09:02 AM
marietta, oh your a barret prkway ricer LIRL
fuck outtaa hea

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 09:03 AM
marietta, oh your a barret prkway ricer LIRL
fuck outtaa hea

lsvtfag " hey im not a ricer, i can actually drift my civic good"

PhAtBoYMr2
05-24-2006, 09:04 AM
back when i was a young lad with my cousin (goldollar on the board) we had an obsession with cars, at the time i was into ferarris and porsches but his dad owned a mark3 supra turbo that we were in love with. I became in love with the supra, my first mk4 supra sighting was back in 1994, i feel in love and got my mr2 when i was 17, im 20 now trying to get the supra i always wanted. yeah thats about it.

Me and my friend started racing cars at age 15. Before we had are license's If anyone remebers that time at starbucks near regal in alpharetta a long time ago when the red 3000gt raced the x-rated turbo eclipse and wrecked around a median going about 100mph into the turn, that was us......i was 15 when that happened, maybe the 0,G's remember that

buddha@TeamFX
05-24-2006, 09:05 AM
I got into cars from the beginning Hot Rods and Muscle Cars have always been in my family and its not just a hobby but a way of life...Always had my hands on something fast since I started driving...Love the life...never been into imports but I respect since everyone has there own taste...Mine just happen to be muscle cars!

BlackEj6
05-24-2006, 09:06 AM
Come back LSVTEC , we arent done with your bitch assssssssssss say something else.

FUCK THE YANKEES

YANK DEEZ
Chill.......Im a yankee..Thas wrong to flame all yankees:2cents:

BABY J
05-24-2006, 09:06 AM
back when i was a young lad with my cousin (goldollar on the board) we had an obsession with cars, at the time i was into ferarris and porsches but his dad owned a mark3 supra turbo that we were in love with. I became in love with the supra, my first mk4 supra sighting was back in 1994, i feel in love and got my mr2 when i was 17, im 20 now trying to get the supra i always wanted. yeah thats about it.

Me and my friend started racing cars at age 15. Before we had are license's If anyone remebers that time at starbucks a long time ago when the red 3000gt raced the x-rated turbo eclipse and wrecked around a median going about 100mph into the turn, that was us......i was 15 when that happened, maybe the 0,G's remember that

Oooooooooooooh!!!! I'ma tell your momma!!! And you STILL ARE a young lad. You mean when you were a YOUNGER lad. :)

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 09:07 AM
O u scared cause he said he from brooklyn u bicth ass nigga 'my fault daddy I wanted 2 feel big cause I'm on the keyboard ' fucking pussy and yea u a cracker I don't bite my tounge 4 no 1 I don't care who u from u from BK I'm from the BX it'll b just like NY hoe

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-24-2006, 09:08 AM
bwahahaha at this thread....

fag bagz for the win.

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 09:09 AM
O u scared cause he said he from brooklyn u bicth ass nigga 'my fault daddy I wanted 2 feel big cause I'm on the keyboard ' fucking pussy and yea u a cracker I don't bite my tounge 4 no 1 I don't care who u from u from BK I'm from the BX it'll b just like NY hoe

LOL B and I are friends you retard.

Learn some grammar and learn how to spell you stupid gay ass ricer. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Go tune your nos timer so youll run 9s!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not a cracker, Im as black as can be.

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 09:09 AM
im from burger king?

u are one dumb motherfucker u knwo that. i hope u do come to the varsity and get yo ass humbled quik hope u speak spanish so u cna defend yoself.

BlackEj6
05-24-2006, 09:10 AM
Oooooooooooooh!!!! I'ma tell your momma!!! And you STILL ARE a young lad. You mean when you were a YOUNGER lad. :)
LMAO

B16a2 Civic

aaaahahaha, this nigga got feelings over the internet, now what looks worse, someone gettin butt hurt online, or some talkin shit online

Nemesis
im from burger king?

u are one dumb motherfucker u knwo that. i hope u do come to the varsity and get yo ass humbled quik hope u speak spanish so u cna defend yoself.

HAHA HES FROM BURGER KING LOL

Im from KFC LOL

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 09:12 AM
Yankees all day everyday u mad cause the Braves aint doing shit fuck the Braves I don't give a fuck wht nobody say they ass

BABY J
05-24-2006, 09:12 AM

Look man, if you can't handle getting flamed then stay off the net. They will not argue w/ themselves... but if you give 'em fuel they WILL ignite that shit. Every noob "gets theirs" when they come on here... (except for me b/c I'm, the fuckin' KING in this bitch!) it's a right of passage. You get all blown outta shape... what's the point? Just kool out...

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 09:13 AM
Yankees all day everyday u mad cause the Braves aint doing shit fuck the Braves I don't give a fuck wht nobody say they ass
UMMM OK i dont like football anyway...

fagass

PhAtBoYMr2

haha funny thing is my parents didnt want me to get an mr2 because they knew how small and fast they were, there was no chance in hell i was going to get one...they thought i was going to kill myself

i had to be sneaky and then i picked up my mr2 and trailerd it to my house without my parents knowing...... my mom thought it was a "pretty" car and decided to keep it....lol the rest is history

Nemesis
UMMM OK i dont like football anyway...

fagass

uhh... Braves = Baseball , casey :lmao:

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 09:14 AM
i thoguht he was goin back to b20vtec.com

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 09:14 AM
uhh... Braves = Baseball , casey :lmao:
i know, i wantyed him to go crazy..lol

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 09:15 AM
Yo u soooo stupid BK-Brooklyn,NY u dumb ass cracker

dartingd
05-24-2006, 09:15 AM
thanks guys...i lost 50 iq points by reading this...

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 09:16 AM

So BK doesnt equal Burger King?

I want a whopper.

BlackEj6
Look man, if you can't handle getting flamed then stay off the net. They will not argue w/ themselves... but if you give 'em fuel they WILL ignite that shit. Every noob "gets theirs" when they come on here... (except for me b/c I'm, the fuckin' KING in this bitch!) it's a right of passage. You get all blown outta shape... what's the point? Just kool out...
Yea man..I dont dislike IA but there is ALOT of TALK on here..Lots of negative energy..Thats what i feel most of the time..

Halfwit
well down here in da sizzouth BK mean u be reppin that burger king crew

learn wehre u live ho for them burger kings get yo ass in a corner backwards..

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 09:17 AM
..Lots of negative energy..

oh look... it's Ms. Cleo

:lmfao: jk

B16a2 Civic
i like teh texas whopper though

Nemesis
well down here in da sizzouth BK mean u be reppin that burger king crew

learn wehre u live ho for them burger kings get yo ass in a corner backwards..

Im reppin the MCD crew.. Mickey D 4 life

dartingd
05-24-2006, 09:18 AM
that texas deal made me sick last time i ate it...

Halfwit
Im reppin the MCD crew.. Mickey D 4 life
man u dont even be gettin dat shitz right itz mcD..

BK crew ftw

B16a2 Civic
that texas deal made me sick last time i ate it...

really, i had it twice, but this was like amonth ago, i liked teh western whopper though

Ruiner
05-24-2006, 09:22 AM
Nobody picked up on this!?!

"how did everybody start there import life (showthread.php?t=63008)"

I mean, wtf? Doesn't anyone graduate from school anymore?

They're/their/there. More of the same. "They're" is a contraction of "they are." "Their" is a modifier. "There" is a place. If you don't know which one to use, slow down for a minute and think about which one you need. "They're going there" and "their going there" don't mean the same thing. If "they are" doing something, use "they're." If something belongs to them, use "their." If it's a place they're headed on their trip, use "there." Got it? Good. And it's not spelled "thier." Or "the're." Spell-check is your friend. Learn it, live it, love it.

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 09:23 AM

They're/their/there. More of the same. "They're" is a contraction of "they are." "Their" is a modifier. "There" is a place. If you don't know which one to use, slow down for a minute and think about which one you need. "They're going there" and "their going there" don't mean the same thing. If "they are" doing something, use "they're." If something belongs to them, use "their." If it's a place they're headed on their trip, use "there." Got it? Good. And it's not spelled "thier." Or "the're." Spell-check is your friend. Learn it, live it, love it.

Cav-E-R did in an earlier page.

Halfwit

They're/their/there. More of the same. "They're" is a contraction of "they are." "Their" is a modifier. "There" is a place. If you don't know which one to use, slow down for a minute and think about which one you need. "They're going there" and "their going there" don't mean the same thing. If "they are" doing something, use "they're." If something belongs to them, use "their." If it's a place they're headed on their trip, use "there." Got it? Good. And it's not spelled "thier." Or "the're." Spell-check is your friend. Learn it, live it, love it. yeah babygurl alread made fun of him for it.

dartingd
well i usually don't eat red meat, cause of cycling reasons, but this thing had two big ol' patties...guess that kinda got to me...and btw you idiots SW and TB FTW!!!! (subway and taco bell)

Ruiner
Cav-E-R did in an earlier page.

Nice! She makes me proud. :)

Lsvtec5
I'm cool about it,but BabyJ itz like when 1 person have a problem everybody wantz 2 suck each otherz dick see I can b grimey ass hell but my nigga telling me 2 chill out so I'm going 2, I'll see how many people talk shit when I go2 varsity and ima look 4 that 3 tone civic cause I would LOVE 2 see this nigga spit in my face please b-leave if he do shotz will b going off

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 09:24 AM
well i usually don't eat red meat, cause of cycling reasons, but this thing had two big ol' patties...guess that kinda got to me...and btw you idiots SW and TB FTW!!!! (subway and taco bell)
hell yeah TB for the win i love that low- grade beef substitute!!!

Ruiner
yeah babygurl alread made fun of him for it.

Even better: to have two women point it out to you. :D:D:D

BABY J

"how did everybody start there import life (http://showthread.php/?t=63008)"

Sum times spale chequer does knot tale me win eye use the wrong words Ruiner. What am eye supposed two due than???

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 09:25 AM
I ima look 4 that 3 tone civic cause I would LOVE 2 see this nigga spit in my face please b-leave if he do shotz will b going off

LOL UH OH BRETT IS GONNA GET IT LMAO!!!

B16a2 Civic
I'm cool about it,but BabyJ itz like when 1 person have a problem everybody wantz 2 suck each otherz dick see I can b grimey ass hell but my nigga telling me 2 chill out so I'm going 2, I'll see how many people talk shit when I go2 varsity and ima look 4 that 3 tone civic cause I would LOVE 2 see this nigga spit in my face please b-leave if he do shotz will b going off

oh its down like a clown charlie brown!

Halfwit

damn ur cool cause u have a gun and be blastin ho's!!!! chances are u wont be the only one so be ready.

U GONNA GET RAPED

its goin down like a clown charlie baaaaaaahhhhh

dartingd
05-24-2006, 09:26 AM
lol...kill Brett FTW!!! lol...and shots are gonna go off?! are you guys bringing fireworks, cause if so, imma bring my nanny...she loves that crap!

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 09:27 AM
shotz will b going off...... Sounds like a real intelligent human being we're dealing with right here.

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 09:27 AM
See more dick suckerz

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 09:28 AM
lol...kill Brett FTW!!! lol...and shots are gonna go off?! are you guys bringing fireworks, cause if so, imma bring my nanny...she loves that crap!
lets bring our grannys for the show ftw!!

Ruiner

"shotz will b going off"

Did you go to school? Holy fuck. I lost IQ points just reading your posts...

I hope that you roll deep enough, you little 18yr old wanna-be thug. You see, we MEN know how to handle our own. Trust me, your little KID self might not want to start stuff without knowing what you are getting into... At 18 yrs old, you can't legally carry a pistol. Many people here on IA, however, do. Keep that in mind. You might also want to brush up on the new GA self defense bill. :)

Halfwit
See more dick suckerz
dont be a hatin azz jew bag loser

BK crew ftw

B16a2 Civic
you goin back to b20vtec now?

dartingd
05-24-2006, 09:29 AM
ya...and btw, my granny will be packin....
a whole lotta bisquits and gravy for everyone to eat ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 09:29 AM
"shotz will b going off"

Did you go to school? Holy fuck. I lost IQ points just reading your posts...

I hope that you roll deep enough, you little 18yr old wanna-be thug. You see, we MEN know how to handle our own. Trust me, your little KID self might not want to start stuff without knowing what you are getting into... At 18 yrs old, you can't legally carry a pistol. Many people here on IA, however, do. Keep that in mind. You might also want to brush up on the new GA self defense bill. :)

hell yeah, i know im feelin a lil endangered how bout everyone else?

we can shoot u if u threaten us ftw ho-bag

BABY J
05-24-2006, 09:30 AM

Hey man... how old are you? I'm just asking. Also... you said you moved from out of state right? How many people moved here with you? REAL TALK... you bring some heat to the V and that will be the worst mistake you ever made... unlike what YOU just said, this is not a threat. Seriously man... stand down. Look around, see how we do things here and then join in. But if you can't take a lil "type on your screen" you are prolly in the wrong forum. As you can tell I am one of the more level-headed ones here --> 1st degree black belt w/ more guns than I have fingers... so I CAN be level-headed. But a lot of these cats aren't, just so you know. Slow ya roll w/ that gun shit and stand down --> it won't make you a punk, it'll just keep all your bones, joints and organs functioning properly. K Pumpkin?

babygurl
05-24-2006, 09:31 AM

umm education I think you need more of one!

Ruiner
See more dick suckerz

These are REAL guns that shoot REAL bullets that I legally carry with me at times. Can you say that about yourself? Nope, as you are just a kid. Stop talking about toy, Airsoft guns and walk away. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

http://i4.tinypic.com/10if9ky.jpg

Lsvtec5
I hope all of ya'll in a group y nobody corrected Baby J on his post, fucking dick suckerz

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 09:32 AM
I hope all of ya'll in a group y nobody corrected Baby J on his post, fucking dick suckerz
cause baby j is cool and u are not.

and yes, we are all in a group and will all be waitnga t eh varsity, all 300 of us that are usually there

U GONNA GET RAPED.

dartingd
05-24-2006, 09:33 AM
lol @ ruiner...i peed my pants....nice guns! i have a friend who literally carries like 5 guns in the backseat of his car just cause he can, lol..

Ruiner
cause baby j is cool and u are not.

and yes, we are all in a group and will all be waitnga t eh varsity, all 300 of us that are usually there

U GONNA GET RAPED.

You forgot spit on... "Raped AND spit on..."

Nemesis

I dont need to be in a group. Bring your little squirt gun, cuz Ill be packing. Look for me and ill regulate on your bitch ass.

By the way , this is me

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=49000&stc=1

SampaGuy
in brazil i lived 2 miles away from the interlagos circuit and i could hear the cars from my house on the weekends lol. i got into it and watched races with my dad, and then when i came here to atlanta i started talking to this guy(michael w.) at school that had a supra and he invited me to go to a meet (aka barrett). he was friends with kapil (blue supra) and i saw the IA sticker on his car and decided to check it out and thats how i got into IA. Got into a bunch of car forums and got really into it i guess.

Ruiner
05-24-2006, 09:34 AM
lol @ ruiner...i peed my pants....nice guns! i have a friend who literally carries like 5 guns in the backseat of his car just cause he can, lol..

The cops LOVE it when I go through road blocks. Not because I am doing anything wrong so much as they wanna check out the weapons. :)

Halfwit
You forgot spit on... "Raped AND spit on..."
sorry!! dont shoot me please!!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
lets get back on topic here folks, take that drama shit somwhere else...dont ruin a good thread.

SampaGuy
05-24-2006, 09:35 AM

its the internet, get used to it

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 09:36 AM
LIrL, J playin the middle man.
see J, you too nice man, you gotta let the asshole in you out!
George did, and his interweb life has been great ever since

Lsvtec5
Only 'Little Kidz' take picture of they gunz so bring ur real gunz with ur real bulletz I got family in marines so u not only 1 with BIG gunz

Halfwit
same with me, cant beat them, become the best!!

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 09:37 AM
Only 'Little Kidz' take picture of they gunz so bring ur real gunz with ur real bulletz I got family in marines so u not only 1 with BIG gunz
yeah have ur dad send u over a gun that u can barely carry

what car u gonna be drivin up there since ur so gangsta we want to see u when u getther since u want to see if we talk shit in real life.

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 09:38 AM

yeah, i doubt they gonna wanna get kicked out the marines just cause your pissed off over the internet, awwwwww, poor baby!

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 09:41 AM
Itz soooo sad grown ass man talking shit 2 a 17 year old never new I would see that internet gangstaz

BABY J

I'm not playing the middle... I just ignore ignorance. I'd be a dumbass to even waste time outta my day to e-argue w/ this kat. I'm tryna look out for HIM... talkin shit like that and he will INSTANTLY gain 100 enemies that he doesn't even know. If he is too stupid to take my post for what it was, he will find out the hard way that he should stand down. I do not play the middle, I got nothing at stake either way... I just know if he steps to some1 I roll with he better have a pretty hefty squad w/ him.

B16a2 Civic
Itz soooo sad grown ass man talking shit 2 a 17 year old never new I would see that internet gangstaz

aaahhhh, this nigga 17.

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 09:42 AM
so ur scared to say what kind of car u will be rollin in with? we want to show u how things go down in tha A when u get there.

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 09:42 AM
Why look out for him?

Hopefully this world will be -1 less idiot.

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 09:43 AM
I'm not playing the middle... I just ignore ignorance. I'd be a dumbass to even waste time outta my day to e-argue w/ this kat. I'm tryna look out for HIM... talkin shit like that and he will INSTANTLY gain 100 enemeies that he doesn't even know. if he is too stupid to take my post for what it was, he will find out the hard way that he should stand down. I do not play the middle, I got nothing at stake either way... I just know if he stpes to some1 I roll with he better have a pretty hefty squad w/ him.

we'll, i doubt he's gon take ya advice, he's still goin

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 09:43 AM
O no trust me if I say some grown ass niggaz talking shit bout gunz and how BIG they r and taking picz of it they wouldn't mind letting off shotz

babygurl
05-24-2006, 09:44 AM

You are a fucking dumbass, you ooze with stupidity.

Listen here Yankee....I come from Detroit...and I have never in my life encoutered an 18 YEAR OLD BOY! who thought he was hard...you are nothing in realy life...I know real hardcore mother fuckers who are harder than you claim to be...

Chill the fuck out... if you have to fucking bring guns to a fight...then you are a fucking pussy....lame as cracka....bitch!

Learn to spell!

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 09:45 AM
O no trust me if I say some grown ass niggaz talking shit bout gunz and how BIG they r and taking picz of it they wouldn't mind letting off shotz
do u even drive? what car?

TeeJay
05-24-2006, 09:46 AM
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0000ZMH92.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 09:47 AM
You are a fucking dumbass, you ooze with stupidity.

Listen here Yankee....I come from Detroit...and I have never in my life encoutered an 18 YEAR OLD BOY! who thought he was hard...you are nothing in realy life...I know real hardcore mother fuckers who are harder than you claim to be...

Chill the fuck out... if you have to fucking bring guns to a fight...then you are a fucking pussy....lame as cracka....bitch!

Learn to spell!

he's 17.

Lsvtec5
Don't worry bout wht car I'm coming in and ima take Baby J advice and stop talking

Halfwit
Don't worry bout wht car I'm coming in and ima take Baby J advice and stop talking
best post of the day.

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 09:48 AM
see ya over at b20vtec.com
im going to register now

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 09:49 AM
Lol that's cool

i know right

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 09:51 AM
U think I care where u from I grew up in Jamacia u think I'm scared yea and I'm 17 so u got problem

CHADbee
05-24-2006, 09:52 AM
LOL...oh yeah u've been sig'd for that ricer boy

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 09:53 AM
LOL...oh yeah u've been sig'd for that ricer boy

:lmfao: :lmfao:

babygurl
05-24-2006, 09:54 AM
U think I care where u from I grew up in Jamacia u think I'm scared yea and I'm 17 so u got problem

my point is you are a kid...I highly doubt you have experienced real life...Then again I could be wrong...but please learn proper spelling hard to understand you!

freaking kids DAYUM!

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 09:54 AM
BWAHAHA, SIG WORTHY!

BABY J
05-24-2006, 10:16 AM
Why look out for him? Hopefully this world will be -1 less idiot.

He's a kid man. Remember the shit you THOUGHT you knew when you were 17? I'd get NO joy outta this one... I'm just tryna make sure he makes it to see 18 that's all, instead of tryna hype him up to get his nuts crushed by GROWN ASS MEN. If he chooses not to listen to me that's him. When you talk guns, you are talking GROWN MAN shit... stop by the house and I will show you what I mean. :) If he wants to play w/ GROWN ASS MEN then he better be ready that's all, I am just tryna steer the kid in the right direction... he needs to talk about cars, b/c the gun subject is too tall for him, and unlike cars, you lose that race you can't race again.

Ruiner
05-24-2006, 10:16 AM

Seriously, I have a lot of trouble reading what you said. Could you try it again...in English?

Brett
05-24-2006, 10:17 AM
fuck tha varsity homeboi, i aint gotta wait that long to spit in ya face
fyi: im not a cracka either, gah damn ricer, if you hate IA, why you still hea, what a bitch move

yeah homeboi, look for me in my 3 tone civic, loambo doors on dat ass bitch

Gee thanks!! Throw my car into this shit!! :lmfao:

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 10:18 AM
lol guess you didnt see it brett LOL

Ruiner
05-24-2006, 10:19 AM
aaahhhh, this nigga 17.

17!?!? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 10:24 AM
17!?!? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

yeaaah man, he aint even legal to smoke cigarettes.
let me find that post

Halfwit
let me find that post
technically he should be banned cause he isnt old enough to be here.....

Ruiner
let me find that post

I just looked at his profile. Sure enough, born in '88... I've got shit older than he is. :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 10:25 AM

^ ^

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-24-2006, 10:26 AM
bwahahah.. this is too funny...

CHADbee
05-24-2006, 10:27 AM
damn i got through all 12 pages...my head hurts now. wonder why?

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 10:27 AM
I just looked at his profile. Sure enough, born in '88... I've got shit older than he is. :lmfao:

LIRL, and from how he presents himself, he may not be here for 2008

thinkfast®
05-24-2006, 10:41 AM
yo I need some notes up in this bitch

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 10:42 AM

Brett is gonna get shot at the next V meet :lmfao:

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 10:42 AM

me and b16a2civic jacked his threead and he got all whiney about it, so we got all e-thuggish and basically ruined his life, but he stated he had big guns (he is 17) and would see us at varsity casue hes gonna show us how they do things in brooklyn

Brett
05-24-2006, 10:43 AM
Yeah cause "B" told him he wants to beat his ass and said look for the 3 tone civic at the meet, so my blood is on his hands!! :lmfao:

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 10:44 AM
LOOK AT PAGE 10 BRETT, GOT DAMN LOL

CHADbee
05-24-2006, 10:45 AM
kid makes thread, few people post...thread dies down so halfwit, B16a2 and nemisis stalking posting back and forth...kid say stop jackin my threads. everybody calls him a noob and to STFU...he get all e-thugy and call said people fags , bitchs, hoes, ect...but uses a "z" at the end of everything...he gets roasted....there ya go thinkfast :D

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 10:46 AM
no, i said imma spit in his face!

Brett
I dont need to be in a group. Bring your little squirt gun, cuz Ill be packing. Look for me and ill regulate on your bitch ass.

By the way , this is me

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=49000&stc=1

DAMN THATS COLD GEORGE!!! :lmfao:

Why you tryin to get me shot fucker?

Halfwit
kid makes thread, few people post...thread dies down so halfwit, B16a2 and nemisis stalking posting back and forth...kid say stop jackin my threads. everybody calls him a noob and to STFU...he get all e-thugy and call said people fags , bitchs, hoes, ect...but uses a "z" at the end of everything...he gets roasted....there ya go thinkfast :D
heyz that gangzsta kid didnt uze too many zzs hez juzt bein coolz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ftl

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 10:47 AM
im down like a clown charlie baaahhhhh

CHADbee
05-24-2006, 10:48 AM
damn u people i had a 2 hour lunch break and i was goona really do some stuff...now i 30 min left and have'nt even ate...damn IA, i'm sorry i did'nt mean that.

TeeJay
05-24-2006, 10:49 AM
IA's a helluva drug

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 10:49 AM
im down like a clown charlie baaahhhhh
dowwn liek a clown charlie buuuuaaaahhhh
down liek a clown charlie baahuuaa
down like a clown charliea baaaaaaaahhh
down like a clown charlie broooaaaaaaa
down like a clown charlie braaaaaaawwwoo
down like a clown charlie brraaawwwn

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 10:50 AM
bwahahahahahah
im cool like a fool in a ppooohhhhllllll

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 10:52 AM
IA's a helluva drug
lol

CHADbee
05-24-2006, 10:54 AM
stop thread jackin casie. so damn rude.psssshhhhh. kids theese day.

from_NY_2_GA
05-24-2006, 10:58 AM
Wow lsvtec5 on here to cool peoples from NY even though he gets hot headed some times don't worry I'll talk to him cause he is type crazy and don't give a fuck about life but he's maddddd cool though.

CHADbee
05-24-2006, 11:00 AM
Wow lsvtec5 on here to cool peoples from NY even though he gets hot headed some times don't worry I'll talk to him cause he is type crazy and don't give a fuck about life but he's maddddd cool though.
i bet u two look just alike for some reason...

Nemesis
i bet u two look just alike for some reason...

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
bwahahah, IP Check time

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 11:01 AM
dude i have a ip tracker i know this is u (lsvtec5)

but dont worry we will give u another chance and not flame u now its cool.

Nemesis
05-24-2006, 11:02 AM
First apologize for threatening to shoot Brett with your Marine guns :lmao:

TeeJay
05-24-2006, 11:02 AM
we will give u another chance and not flame u now its cool.
ORLY??

Brett
05-24-2006, 11:03 AM
First apologize for threatening to shoot Brett with your Marine guns :lmao:

Then George can apologize for putting a pic of me up saying its him, and B can say sorry for saying he has my car and tell him to look for my car!! :lmfao:

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 11:03 AM
ORLY??
or ill flame u......RLY

from_NY_2_GA
05-24-2006, 11:04 AM

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 11:04 AM
Then George can apologize for putting a pic of me up saying its him, and B can say sorry for saying he has my car and tell him to look for my car!! :lmfao:

fuck you talkin about, my car is multi colored and got lambo dohs

Brett
05-24-2006, 11:05 AM
But it aint 3 tone fucker!! :lmfao:

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 11:05 AM
ok, u just posted that...??? lsvtec5 quit playing itll be ok jsut apologize and well be cool.

CHADbee
05-24-2006, 11:06 AM
i bet u 2 look just alike for some reason...

is there an echo in here?

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 11:07 AM
But it aint 3 tone fucker!! :lmfao:

man, whatever!

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 11:08 AM
i bet u 2 look just alike for some reason...

is there an echo in here?
lollollollol

CHADbee
05-24-2006, 11:13 AM
lollollollol
fix ur damn avitor allready fagz bagz

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 11:15 AM
fix ur damn avitor allready fagz bagz
dangz manz u needz to not be tellin me whutz i needz to be doin all the timez
ya herdz?

Brett
05-24-2006, 11:16 AM
Looks fagz!! Youz allz gonna get shotz if youz dont shutz up!!!

Brett
05-24-2006, 11:17 AM
man, whatever!

Look fagz!! Youz dont whateverz me!! I will capz yo azz :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Look fagz!! Youz dont whateverz me!! I will capz yo azz :lmfao:

man, im down like a clown charlie brraaahhhhhh

Lsvtec5
Iight whtever but from ny 2 ga is my cousin not me he just set up an account for me cause he want me to be safe but sorry to every one I hope theirs no problems at Varsity thanks to somebody for sending me that PM and Baby J, you people might not care but its hard having to change the way you write and act when you move to another state and try to make friends on another site but anyway sorry bout everything

Brett
man, im down like a clown charlie brraaahhhhhh

Dont make me come to the V and lift up my door and do a drive by!!

ShooterMcGavin
05-24-2006, 11:20 AM
thanks guys...i lost 50 iq points by reading this...
:stupid: here's a thought though, maybe someone played a joke on him and swapped his S and Z keys, which would explain all the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs :lmao:

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Dont make me come to the V and lift up my door and do a drive by!!

i bet my door goes higher then yours anywayz

Halfwit
Iight whtever but from ny 2 ga is my cousin not me he just set up an account for me cause he want me to be safe but sorry to every one I hope theirs no problems at Varsity thanks to somebody for sending me that PM and Baby J, you people might not care but its hard having to change the way you write and act when you move to another state and try to make friends on another site but anyway sorry bout everything
i still think ur from ny to ga..but ur welcome for the pm. do what it says and all will be well

Brett
:stupid: here's a thought though, maybe someone played a joke on him and swapped his S and Z keys, which would explain all the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs :lmao:

That actually made me LIRL :lmfao:

The Golden Child

ur a disgrace to every NY'r ..
this is the whoreslounge meaning you will get shit ..
if you cant take the heat be the fuck out young'n ..

TeeJay
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/emo-42710.jpg

Brett
05-24-2006, 11:22 AM
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/emo-42710.jpg

Nice RED X Homeboy...LOL

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 11:22 AM
hell naaahhh

Brett
05-24-2006, 11:23 AM
hell naaahhh

... Naaahhhhh mean?

The Golden Child

your an idiot there fucking with you ..

TeeJay
werks for me

Brett
werks for me

Supposed to be Werkz for me, Just a HEADZ UP!!

Lsvtec5
05-24-2006, 11:24 AM
And just wanted to know can I still use the letter Z to replace the letter S

Brett
Yezzzz you canz

ShooterMcGavin

:lmfao: better watch out, he'll be bringing tanks and apcs cuz "he's got family in marines" :lmfao:

The Golden Child
05-24-2006, 11:25 AM

maybe he dropped out and didnt get his GED ??

TeeJay
Supposed to be Werkz for me, Just a HEADZ UP!!

ohz yea!!! my bad!! LOLZZZZZZZZOREZZZZZZZZ!!!

Brett
maybe he dropped out and didnt get his GED ??

GEDizzle

Halfwit
the letter zzzz haz no prollem with mezzzz

The Golden Child

u aint doing shit kid ..

TeeJay
05-24-2006, 11:26 AM
o rlyz??

The Golden Child
05-24-2006, 11:26 AM
damn ur cool cause u have a gun and be blastin ho's!!!! chances are u wont be the only one so be ready.

U GONNA GET RAPED

its goin down like a clown charlie baaaaaaahhhhh

i guess he dont know how gangsta IA rolls ..

Halfwit
05-24-2006, 11:27 AM
nope, but itz over now..

Brett
05-24-2006, 11:28 AM

We rolllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2006, 11:28 AM
it will never end LIRL

The Golden Child
05-24-2006, 11:29 AM
ya...and btw, my granny will be packin....
a whole lotta bisquits and gravy for everyone to eat ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does she deliver ??

The Golden Child
05-24-2006, 11:30 AM
[/B]

hell yeah, i know im feelin a lil endangered how bout everyone else?

we can shoot u if u threaten us ftw ho-bag

yea me 2 i feel like my life is on death row ..

* pass me the heat *

Brett
05-24-2006, 11:30 AM
You mean Deliverz?