PDA

View Full Version : HUGE sale, Honda stuff

josh green
05-23-2006, 11:31 PM
1. I am stopping building my all motor K so I have no use for these cams, they are BRAND NEW and they are 1 of only 10-15 sets made. Upgraded valvetrain is required, as well as many bolt ons and or aftermarket bottom end. Price is $650 SHIPPED, these cams are supposed to be badass, if you can make close to 250whp on the stage 1's then the 2's should be sweet. I will send you the spec sheet on these cams with purchas, and a nice sticker.
2. I am selling my custom JE 13.5:1 compression pistons (gas ported) that have 10 passes on them, they are in PERFECT condition. These pistons are going to be ideal with the stage 2 cams. $400 OBO shipped.
3. Crower I beam rods, these were conneted to the JE pistons and only have 10 passes on them as well. They are in PERFECT condition and are great for your all motor or turbo build. $400 OBO shipped on these.
I will sell all these as a PACKAGE DEAL for $1300 shipped. This is an incredible deal .
J's racing 1.5 way lsd, $750 shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/boostedhatch/DSC00372.jpg
9:1 brand new CP pistons $410 shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/boostedhatch/DSC00371.jpg
New ARP head studs $130 shipped
Golden Eagle sleeved k20a2 block $1050 shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/boostedhatch/DSC00375.jpg
k20a2 crank $250 shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/boostedhatch/DSC00373.jpg
k20a2 oil pump$50 shipped.
Eagle rods $200
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/boostedhatch/DSC00370.jpg

PLEASE BUMP IF YOU VIEW!!!!
Here is the package parts!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/boostedhatch/DSC00367.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/boostedhatch/DSC00368.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/boostedhatch/DSC00380.jpg

Spyder
05-23-2006, 11:47 PM
13.5:1 compression

:eek:

JDMBeau
05-23-2006, 11:48 PM
dang i didnt know you had that much stuff

bump for a GOOD GUY to deal with. and some GREAT prices considering what this stuff goes for!

jdm7thgen
05-24-2006, 12:38 AM
bump

quickdodgeŽ
05-24-2006, 04:36 AM
I am a reputable MEMBER of the board, not just some flake that has signed up to sell shit.

Lolol. Really? How do you figure? I've never heard of you. You have 40 posts and no rep blocks. And you certainly aren't a contributor to the site. Later, QD.

CSquared
05-24-2006, 04:46 AM
haha... and 15 of said 40 posts are his "for sale" threads.

So theoretically you have contributed... dogshit?

love,
Chris

EDIT/P.S. A majority of the "for sale" posts... bumps.

SPOOLIN
05-24-2006, 07:37 AM
Lolol. Really? How do you figure? I've never heard of you. You have 40 posts and no rep blocks. And you certainly aren't a contributor to the site. Later, QD.

oh wow reputation blocks, oh wow hes not a post whore. People on here know who he is, maybe you dont and maybe EVERYBODY doesnt, but of course you don't matter. man you can't be serious LOL.

BUMP FOR HIGH QUALITY STUFF. If you're not interested, then dont read the thread. Theres PLENTY of people on here that can vouch for him.

iloveboost
05-24-2006, 08:12 AM
People are questioning whether or not he's legit? Give me a break.

Maybe JoshGreen should've posted in the WhoresLounge a few times and made his car slow to become an established member.

But back to to the topic at hand, bump for some quality K series parts and bump for the owner of first K swapped EG in Georgia.

Hondasi
05-24-2006, 09:29 AM

man josh has some great parts forsale he is well known on importlounge.com and i know many people can vouch for him. QD you are a hall monitor to this site.

NevrNufTorq
05-24-2006, 10:22 AM
bump for josh! great guy! buy with confidence. he's over at mainstream all the time.

SPOOLIN
05-24-2006, 11:39 AM
buy this stuff to make YOUR K UNGAY!!!

josh green
05-24-2006, 12:00 PM
thanks guys, I guess the copy and paste feature pwned me. more parts added.

quickdodgeŽ
05-24-2006, 03:43 PM
oh wow reputation blocks, oh wow hes not a post whore. People on here know who he is,

Not many.

but of course you don't matter. man you can't be serious LOL.

You have no idea how much I do matter. And I wasn't flaming, just an observation that he isn't as "popular" as he states he is. He's NOT a reputable member of IA. Mayb eselling parts to some people, but not an IA member. He hasn't done shit for IA. That was my comment. I have no idea how good a seller he is. He could be the best, but he still isn't a contributing member of IA. That was my point.

If you're not interested, then dont read the thread.

I read all the thread so that I can find out which idiot I can delete.

Theres PLENTY of people on here that can vouch for him.

Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-24-2006, 03:45 PM

Show me where I did. Only comment was his being a "reputable" IA member.

Maybe JoshGreen should've posted in the WhoresLounge a few times and made his car slow to become an established member.

Maybe. But if that's a jab at me, then I never said it was quick. But, maybe he or you can get an SCCA championship and then come talk to me. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-24-2006, 03:46 PM
man josh has some great parts forsale he is well known on importlounge.com and i know many people can vouch for him. QD you are a hall monitor to this site.

I don't care what or who he is on IL. Think what you want anout me and IA. You have no idea. Later, QD.

LQQKITZME
05-24-2006, 03:48 PM

But back to to the topic at hand, bump for some quality K series parts and bump for the owner of first K swapped EG in Georgia.

I bet if he had Lambo doors :jerkit: with some gen XXXIII euros :jerkit: he would be popular on this site < and thats just sad >

Bump for some nice parts

quickdodgeŽ
05-24-2006, 03:53 PM
^^^ Lolol.

Yeah, I never said he was a bad guy or a scammer or an idiot. I was just correcting him on his "status" on IA. Lolol. Later, QD.

josh green
05-24-2006, 04:47 PM
^^^ Lolol.

Yeah, I never said he was a bad guy or a scammer or an idiot. I was just correcting him on his "status" on IA. Lolol. Later, QD.
I also posted that I had just copy and pasted the thread, if you look on k20a.org and clubrsx.com I have the EXACT same post. Thanks for jacking my thread, I know reading all this garbage would certainly turn me off from buying something. If I change it will you be happy, does it REALLY matter?

bump for great parts.

quickdodgeŽ
05-24-2006, 05:01 PM
I also posted that I had just copy and pasted the thread, if you look on k20a.org and clubrsx.com I have the EXACT same post. Thanks for jacking my thread, I know reading all this garbage would certainly turn me off from buying something. If I change it will you be happy, does it REALLY matter?

bump for great parts.

I didn't know you were refering to that as your copy/paste. And no, it doesn't matter. Your "buddies" just ran with something that they assumed. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-24-2006, 05:02 PM
Thanks for jacking my thread,

I alomost forgot. You're welcome. Later, QD.

-S Double C-
05-24-2006, 06:03 PM
free bump...good guy and seller.

LIKEG6
05-24-2006, 09:05 PM
Man....booooo....you gotta keep building it

But bump for some bad ass parts

josh green
05-24-2006, 09:28 PM
man I cannot take the drama of building a all motor K, just ask vteckidd.

josh green
05-25-2006, 07:49 AM
bump

ToyotaTwo
05-25-2006, 03:28 PM
Sounds like a good setup. So, why you letting go of the K series build? Just because of some "drama"?

Vteckidd
05-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Bump for Josh Green.

QD i vouch very highly for this seller. alot of MY k series stuff came from him. He doesnt actively post on IA. He is a very well respected member on other sites.

Guys back off QD/Stretch, hes just doing his job, there are enough people vouching for Josh so its all good. Problem solved.

Josh has alot of nice stuff, but we both concluded that the K waters are too uncharted. Im not about to dump 9000$ into a motor that i am still learning about.

This is some GOOD stuff, all you RSX guys need to jump on that LSD.
the cams are EXTREMELY rare, i sodl them to him, they are currently OUT OF PRODUCTION at skunk2, an they wont sell them to ANYONE. I know the owner of skunk2 so i got a set for testing.

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2006, 09:31 PM
QD i vouch very highly for this seller. alot of MY k series stuff came from him. He doesnt actively post on IA. He is a very well respected member on other sites.

It's cool, Mike. I never once said anything about him as a person and a seller. Just making an observation about his being a "reputable" IA member. That's all. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
05-25-2006, 09:42 PM
It's cool, Mike. I never once said anything about him as a person and a seller. Just making an observation about his being a "reputable" IA member. That's all. Later, QD.
i understand sir, keep up the good work man, i know you dont get paid for it, an i believe in giving credit where credit is due. some of us appreciate what you are doing :goodjob:

josh green
05-25-2006, 10:26 PM
bump

Hondasi
05-26-2006, 11:48 AM
I don't care what or who he is on IL. Think what you want anout me and IA. You have no idea. Later, QD.

talk like a smart ass be treated like a smartass.. i know you do good things for IA but no need to be rude or an ass..

KA98S10
05-26-2006, 09:58 PM
bump for a deal