PDA

View Full Version : Luv2Spd vs. 04 GTO

Luv2spd
05-23-2006, 09:12 PM
This is a video of me vs a 04 GTO - heads & cam. Videos are a little dark, but still not bad. Before anyone says anything, yes I was driving.

Enjoy!

http://video.ls1tech.com/video/C6EDEB76-4055-4D6F-962F-095AEFC19288.htm

Z33_kid
05-23-2006, 09:23 PM
wht u drivin ?

slowhawk01
05-23-2006, 11:32 PM
wht u drivin ?

She drives a 99 Trans am

BigPoppaHurtm
05-24-2006, 11:58 AM
Good ass kicking :goodjob:

run4cover
05-24-2006, 12:56 PM
This is a video of me vs a 04 GTO - heads & cam. Videos are a little dark, but still not bad. Before anyone says anything, yes I was driving.

Enjoy!

http://video.ls1tech.com/video/C6EDEB76-4055-4D6F-962F-095AEFC19288.htmWere you on or off the bottle? Nice kill either way.

On another note....your t/a is beautiful.....I was the chocolate guy standing in the parking lot with the mustang guys the night yall were supposed to run jg50/no and/or skinny d (HOWEVER THEY CALL THEMSELVES) :lmfao: .....and for the record, I'm a neutral party in all that, I just met all those guys for the first time that night... I just wanted to see the race :D

smackdown
05-24-2006, 06:04 PM
^^^ Sorry for taking you half way around cobb for no racing action... Nice to meet you. Luv2spd nice kill.

run4cover
05-24-2006, 08:20 PM
^^^ Sorry for taking you half way around cobb for no racing action... Nice to meet you. Luv2spd nice kill.it's all good bro, I would do it all over again....love that viper.....I see your keeping quiet about that little roll-on with you know who....nice kill :goodjob: :lmfao:

I was wanting to get next to him....I would've made them turn the bottle on with all the shit I was gonna be talking :lmfao:

run4cover
05-24-2006, 08:22 PM
^^^*puts popcorn in microwave.....slides on director's hat........*

ACTION!!!!!! :lmfao:

slowhawk01
05-24-2006, 10:04 PM
Were you on or off the bottle? Nice kill either way.

On another note....your t/a is beautiful.....I was the chocolate guy standing in the parking lot with the mustang guys the night yall were supposed to run jg50/no and/or skinny d (HOWEVER THEY CALL THEMSELVES) :lmfao: .....and for the record, I'm a neutral party in all that, I just met all those guys for the first time that night... I just wanted to see the race :D

That was off the bottle run. That night would have been on the bottle run and the mustangs ass but no race so:blah: . Yeah I remember you. Just didn't want to stand there all night and talk about racing I wanted to go run. But nice to kinda meet you.

Luv2spd
05-24-2006, 10:08 PM
Were you on or off the bottle? Nice kill either way.

Thanks about the car.I do remember you the only Chocolate guy there :lmfao:. That was off the bottle. I like to race off the bottle. It has only been on the car for about 3 weeks now anyways. That night was gonna be the first time being sprayed, but oh well. Nice to kinda meet you as well.

smackdown
05-25-2006, 11:48 AM
it's all good bro, I would do it all over again....love that viper.....I see your keeping quiet about that little roll-on with you know who....nice kill :goodjob: :lmfao:

I was wanting to get next to him....I would've made them turn the bottle on with all the shit I was gonna be talking :lmfao:

Ya that was fun... They wanted to go back the other way so they could spray but i really did want to be racing anyone that night. And i needed to show you how to get home :D From what i hear that car comes alive with the juice but its not a roll on car...

run4cover
05-25-2006, 12:53 PM
Thanks about the car.I do remember you the only Chocolate guy there :lmfao:. That was off the bottle. I like to race off the bottle. It has only been on the car for about 3 weeks now anyways. That night was gonna be the first time being sprayed, but oh well. Nice to kinda meet you as well.nice...I would try you off the bottle, but with it on, I would be done fer :D Of course, I would try you with it on as well (just for kicks)...I don't race for $$$........

Yet ;)

Nice to kinda meet you and your boo as well. :goodjob:

run4cover
05-25-2006, 12:56 PM
Ya that was fun... They wanted to go back the other way so they could spray but i really did want to be racing anyone that night. And i needed to show you how to get home :D From what i hear that car comes alive with the juice but its not a roll on car...I wish you would have said something...I was/am all for that! Fuck getting home....I'm like a cat, I always find my way home :lmfao:

But I fell you....when you grabbed 2nd.....I was like :eek: .........that's a wrap! :lmfao:

I would imagine that car has 300+ shot of N2O.......it sure as hell needs it :jerkit: :lmfao:

run4cover
05-25-2006, 12:59 PM
tell dude not to "puff, puff" and run his trap.....I overheard him and your boy talking...I know the whole setup, except how much he's spraying....I lost interest after I hear what heads and displacement is ;)

I've said it before....______ street cars have never impressed me without a power adder. :D

ct9a gsr
05-25-2006, 12:59 PM
Kinda off topic but... when am I running all of you folks, for fun? Any of ya gonna be at Import Showdown?

run4cover
05-25-2006, 09:05 PM
Kinda off topic but... when am I running all of you folks, for fun? Any of ya gonna be at Import Showdown?you are off topic...don't you see me tryna start some shit? :D I'm not running you....you had your chance the other night on barrett......now you gotta wait for the new setup to go in ;)

benwaballs
05-25-2006, 09:12 PM
you are off topic...don't you see me tryna start some shit? :D I'm not running you....you had your chance the other night on barrett......now you gotta wait for the new setup to go in ;)

another new setup?

run4cover
05-25-2006, 09:21 PM
another new setup?yup, cant have awd vehicles owning the highway......charles is comming down!!! :D

Pablo
05-26-2006, 02:17 PM
nice race, kelli

btw, how have you been?