PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Walker, Paul, QD, Jaime, & Matt

The Ren
05-23-2006, 01:11 PM
I am calling an emergency Meeting ASAP.. I would like to do it on Friday evening if possible.. but I know there might be some conflicts.. Saturday is out cause Jaime will not be available.. if Everyone can be at the Supra Shoot on Sunday we can do it there (I get out of work at 4 on Sunday)... But we need to do this ASAP... please PM me when you are available...

-Ren

4dmin
05-23-2006, 01:15 PM
why not thursday, friday should be fine as well :goodjob:

The Ren
05-23-2006, 01:17 PM
Thursday works too... Believe me.. the sooner the better.....

silver
05-23-2006, 01:17 PM
My shoot is Sunday.. so are you planning on during that time.. cuase I don't want all these people there that don't need to be.. Only the people that have to be there please if possible. I need more info on this anyways...

The Ren
05-23-2006, 01:23 PM
The people I told you who will be there will be there... Matt is no longer apart of the calendar team as he quit.. So Jaime and walker will be doing your shoot.. and It will be the supra owners.. them two and QD.. Thats it. I told you that.. But because Matt decided to quit I need to talk with my staff about what to do with the remaining 3 girls...

silver
05-23-2006, 01:27 PM
The people I told you who will be there will be there... Matt is no longer apart of the calendar team as he quit.. So Jaime and walker will be doing your shoot.. and It will be the supra owners.. them two and QD.. Thats it. I told you that.. But because Matt decided to quit I need to talk with my staff about what to do with the remaining 3 girls...

Oh I understand all that.. jsut someone need to PM me info as to where to go and ish.. what time etc..

kelly marie
05-23-2006, 01:28 PM
is matt still going to submit the pics he took?

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 01:29 PM
No I did not quit, just I am done with trying to get something set up to shoot the remaining girls. I wasn't even supposed to shoot any of the remaining girls anyway. I was just trying to schedule something, shoot them, and end it by the deadline that was set. SO don't make me out to be the scapegoat on this one.

The Ren
Yes.. All the pictures he has taken thus far he is putting them on a CD for me...

A.P. Photography
is matt still going to submit the pics he took?

Yes they will be given to her on a cd.

Brett
05-23-2006, 01:30 PM
Matt touched me in my special place when he did my shoot, I just wanted to report that now!!! :lmfao:

The Ren
No I did not quit, just I am done with trying to get something set up to shoot the remaining girls. I wasn't even supposed to shoot any of the remaining girls anyway. I was just trying to schedule something, shoot them, and end it by the deadline that was set. SO don't make me out to be the scapegoat on this one.

I never said your the scapegoat matt.. I realize you took the iniciative to do that.. but you did not let ANYONE else know of your plans.. that doesnt sound like much of a team player to me...

kelly marie
lol ok good.. i dont wanna reshoot!! lol

4dmin
05-23-2006, 01:32 PM
Matt touched me in my special place when he did my shoot, I just wanted to report that now!!! :lmfao:

matt you man handler :lmfao:

Brett
05-23-2006, 01:32 PM
I never said your the scapegoat matt.. I realize you took the iniciative to do that.. but you did not let ANYONE else know of your plans.. that doesnt sound like much of a team player to me...

To me this calander is starting to become more hassle then its worth, ruining friendships and people bickering all the time.

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 01:33 PM
sorry, I was trying to get it done since no one else was contacting them. Any of the past shoots there was a simple explination for so don't even go there. You have three girls left to shoot, if Need be I can take care of Tiff since Tom said he was out so all you have to do is make sure Nikki, Heather, and Kate are shot.

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 01:34 PM
But you asked for it :tongue:

The Ren
05-23-2006, 01:34 PM
To me this calander is starting to become more hassle then its worth, ruining friendships and people bickering all the time.

I agree but its almost all done.. I know Matt was just trying to help.. but how can you do shit behind my back and not tell me when im heading all this up... I told everyone not to wait till the end and this is why everyone is so stressed...

4dmin
05-23-2006, 01:35 PM
ya everyone should chill... its just some photos... really... not everything submitted is going into the calendar anyway ;)

can't we all just get along?

Brett
05-23-2006, 01:36 PM
But you asked for it :tongue:

Maybe so, But I played like I didnt :lmfao:

The Ren
05-23-2006, 01:36 PM
sorry, I was trying to get it done since no one else was contacting them. Any of the past shoots there was a simple explination for so don't even go there. You have three girls left to shoot, if Need be I can take care of Tiff since Tom said he was out so all you have to do is make sure Nikki, Heather, and Kate are shot.

Heather is taken care of and so is Kate.. Paul will take care of her... If I cant get ahold of nikki I will have Tiffany pose with nitro and alex's car and we will have all the girls together at tunerfest for the last month.. believe me it will come out and it will be good.. mark my words...

The Ren
05-23-2006, 01:37 PM
ya everyone should chill... its just some photos... really... not everything submitted is going into the calendar anyway ;)

Exactly.. but everyone should get a chance to submit something correct?

ChikenTender
05-23-2006, 01:37 PM

Yes. and I can be a back up model. Who wouldnt my sexy ass on their car... but I do leave grease spots.

Regards,

Tender

http://umsis.miami.edu/%7Etekhlass/reviews_files/image012.jpg

B16a2 Civic
05-23-2006, 01:38 PM
LIRL@tender
when will my car be shot?

The Ren
05-23-2006, 01:39 PM
We can try to get yours for next years calendar.. which believe me will be alot different than this year.. next year IF Paul lets me have it again I will do things ALOT different...

silver
05-23-2006, 01:39 PM

I will vouch for you there.. it sounds like all you were trying to do was help.. and help get it done.. I can say now.. that if it werent for me PM'ing the people shooting me and talking with Matt, I wouldn't know what the hell was going on. up until last week Matt was the one that pretty much kept me up to speed on what was going on.. until the whole thing changed now I dont know whats going on again, lol

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 01:40 PM
I agree but its almost all done.. I know Matt was just trying to help.. but how can you do shit behind my back and not tell me when im heading all this up... I told everyone not to wait till the end and this is why everyone is so stressed...
Nothing was done behind your back. You said you can't keep up with the photogs and our schedules and you gave us a deadline. Now I know when Tiff can shoot and have already set the time up with her. You say which cars and I will make sure it is done. Tom said he was out but I will see if I can get him to show up.

Brett
05-23-2006, 01:40 PM
I will vouch for you there.. it sounds like all you were trying to do was help.. and help get it done.. I can say now.. that if it werent for me PM'ing the people shooting me and talking with Matt, I wouldn't know what the hell was going on. up until last week Matt was the one that pretty much kept me up to speed on what was going on.. until the whole thing changed now I dont know whats going on again, lol

You are always clueless anyways :lmfao:

The Ren
05-23-2006, 01:41 PM
If we dont hear from nikki.. I know alex and Nitro would be very happy with Tiff on their vehicles.. I cant afford to wait around.. you talk with tiffany, walker, and jaime and figure out when all four of you can do it.. I want 2 or all 3 of you there...

B16a2 Civic
05-23-2006, 01:41 PM
i need butt naked hoes, like the girl got for HIN last year....yeaaa bbbooy
i think Matt and Ren should just go to the nudie bar and reelllaaaxxxxxxxx

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 01:42 PM
If we dont hear from nikki.. I know alex and Nitro would be very happy with Tiff on their vehicles..
Then make sure you tell me and I will call Tom and ask him as a favor to me to come out to the shoot if he has time.

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 01:43 PM
i need butt naked hoes, like the girl got for HIN last year....yeaaa bbbooy
i think Matt and Ren should just go to the nudie bar and reelllaaaxxxxxxxx
Yeah that sounds like a plan. But I think a couple of other people should come along with us.

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 01:43 PM
Thanks girl

silver
05-23-2006, 01:45 PM
Thanks girl

You better be at mine punk.. I SAID SO!!

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 01:48 PM
You better be at mine punk.. I SAID SO!!
LOL, yes ma'am

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-23-2006, 01:54 PM
I'm ready guys.. I have been begging for this shoot for a long time if I remember correctly.. If I'm not in this calendar because everyone else can't get it together, I'm not going to be a happy camper... I need to know a date, time and place for this shoot... ASAP. Saturday morning/afternoon is best for me.

kelly marie
05-23-2006, 01:54 PM
heather.. my advice.. be careful when you are posing.. and matt walks in front of you.. make sure qdizz is not filming.. cuz it will look bad!! lol

B16a2 Civic
05-23-2006, 01:55 PM
Kelly in tha HOUSE

The Ren
05-23-2006, 01:55 PM
Tiffany.. I know Jaime cannot do Saturday... but hopefully walker and matt can...

kelly marie
05-23-2006, 01:56 PM
Kelly in tha HOUSE
hi b!! how are ya bug?

silver
05-23-2006, 01:56 PM
heather.. my advice.. be careful when you are posing.. and matt walks in front of you.. make sure qdizz is not filming.. cuz it will look bad!! lol
haha.. sure thing :goodjob:

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 01:57 PM
I'm ready guys.. I have been begging for this shoot for a long time if I remember correctly.. If I'm not in this calendar because everyone else can't get it together, I'm not going to be a happy camper... I need to know a date, time and place for this shoot... ASAP. Saturday morning/afternoon is best for me.
lol, I hear ya. It is up to you if you still want me to shoot you. I just sent Tom an email so I am waiting to hear back from him.

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-23-2006, 01:57 PM
Tiffany.. I know Jaime cannot do Saturday... but hopefully walker and matt can...

I can do it thursday night, friday night, saturday anytime or sunday anytime..

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 01:58 PM
What? :devil:

B16a2 Civic
hi b!! how are ya bug?

OTAY, cant complain

kelly marie
What? :devil:lol quit mattttty :eye:

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 01:59 PM
lol quit mattttty :eye:
I didn't know he was filming it. Wait that sounded bad........um yeah

kelly marie
05-23-2006, 02:00 PM
bwahahahaha i know.. i look over and mike and mikey were cracking up.. i was like omg.. this cant be good

B16a2 Civic
05-23-2006, 02:03 PM
so what happened now?

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 02:05 PM
Nothing, just a bad camera angle that give a false image. lol

Nemesis
05-23-2006, 02:05 PM
so what happened now?

They all went to grab some Brusters ice cream.

ChikenTender
05-23-2006, 02:06 PM
I really hate being ignored. I know I dont have meat curtains, but damn, where can a tender get some action.

Regards,

Tender

B16a2 Civic
05-23-2006, 02:07 PM
They all went to grab some Brusters ice cream.

thats oen thang that used to kill me
if dont know if this is how ya'll are but white folks in columbus will go to brusters, rain shine hot or cold, they dont care, and its always a line

silver
05-23-2006, 02:11 PM
I really hate being ignored. I know I dont have meat curtains, but damn, where can a tender get some action.

Regards,

Tender
In the chicken coup maybe?? hmm or the ranch factory!!!

babygurl
05-23-2006, 02:11 PM
Matt is a whore! :idb:

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Matt is a whore! :idb:
Tis True!

Nitro
05-23-2006, 02:16 PM
~UMMMM?~ so what'z the plans for this evening now? :mad:

A.P. Photography
05-23-2006, 02:17 PM
~UMMMM?~ so what'z the plans for this evening now? :mad:
There is no shoot tonight.

Vteckidd
05-23-2006, 02:18 PM
yeah when people start feeling that its a JOB to do or they have "deadlines" or they have order to take, it wont work. this isnt a job, everyone take a CHILL PILL an CALM THE FUCK OUT, its a fucking calendar. if it doesnt get done this year, then do it next year.

Matt FTW!

Vteckidd
05-23-2006, 02:21 PM
it just seems like this whole thing is POORLY ORGANIZED plain an simple. Lack or a leader or a plan is fucking you guys all up.

make a phone tree LOL

Nitro
05-23-2006, 02:25 PM
There is no shoot tonight.

~alrightethen~

quickdodgeŽ
05-23-2006, 06:12 PM
. So Jaime and walker will be doing your shoot.. and It will be the supra owners.. them two and QD.. Thats it.

Umm. How will he be here when he just now, by reading this thread, found out about the goddamn thing. Later, QD.

The Ren
05-23-2006, 10:34 PM
Umm. How will he be here when he just now, by reading this thread, found out about the goddamn thing. Later, QD.

I was going to call you until I was told you already saw the thread... Believe me this has gotten way out of hand and this was the only way I could think of to get everyone on the same page..

DeutscheBAG!
05-23-2006, 11:04 PM

i can't do saturday either

The Ren
05-23-2006, 11:05 PM
i can't do saturday either
Well then No sat.. that leaves Sun morning.. thurs or fri... We will figure it out :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-24-2006, 08:22 AM
ren those are fine with me, but no thursday, i have other plans...

Jaimecbr900
05-24-2006, 11:01 AM
Friday is fine with me. Where and what time?