PDA

View Full Version : What to do while she's gone

Romeyo07
05-22-2006, 09:48 AM
Wifey's taking off to Florida in two weeks to stay with her parents for about 1.5 months, leaving me and our dog behind. I'll have a lot more time on my hands, and I don't want to spend all of my extra time in the gym. Since I'm still sorta new here I wanna get around and do stuff.

What to do, what to do...

Leisa
05-22-2006, 09:52 AM
why is she leaving for so long?

thinkfast®
05-22-2006, 09:53 AM
rub em out son, all day every day.. do what ya know

thinkfast®
oops almost forgot..

NOONE GIVES A SHIT

Brett
Why would your wife leave to go to her moms for 1.5 months if your married? Thats very odd in itself.

silver
05-22-2006, 10:08 AM
Why would your wife leave to go to her moms for 1.5 months if your married? Thats very odd in itself.

Thats not really odd.. there could be many reasons.. maybe her mom has soemthing going on medically and needs help around the house, or maybe she jsut wants to go see her mom and he can't get that type of time off from work, lol

I know that all my family lives in NJ and only my mom lives here.. Being so far from everyone, it sucks to only be able to see them a week here or a weekend every 2 years.. after my grandmothers passed it really opened my eyes to how bad it sucks to live far from your family, cuase I would do anything to go back and spend another hour even with my grandmother.. now I take every opportunity I can to spend as much time as possible with what family is still around.. :(

I am sure you will find ish to occupy your time.. time will fly by and she will be back before you know it, lol

Wurm
05-22-2006, 10:17 AM
have sex with a lot of other women?

ShooterMcGavin
05-22-2006, 10:45 AM
cruise around w/the ricers on barrett :goodjob: :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
05-22-2006, 10:48 AM
she gettin sum florida sunshine penis, thats whats going on
i suggest hit up teh Pool Palace on the westside of atl, or Magic City

The Golden Child
05-22-2006, 10:48 AM
Thats not really odd.. there could be many reasons.. maybe her mom has soemthing going on medically and needs help around the house, or maybe she jsut wants to go see her mom and he can't get that type of time off from work, lol

I know that all my family lives in NJ and only my mom lives here.. Being so far from everyone, it sucks to only be able to see them a week here or a weekend every 2 years.. after my grandmothers passed it really opened my eyes to how bad it sucks to live far from your family, cuase I would do anything to go back and spend another hour even with my grandmother.. now I take every opportunity I can to spend as much time as possible with what family is still around.. :(

I am sure you will find ish to occupy your time.. time will fly by and she will be back before you know it, lol

yea i agree all my family and friends are in ny & philly ..
it sucks being so far away and i wouldnt know what to do if something happened to any of them ..

Halfwit
05-22-2006, 10:57 AM
hate to tell you shes not going to her moms, shes seeing someone else. she got you good.

get a hooker ftw

Nemesis
05-22-2006, 11:03 AM
take me to lunch :lmao:

Wurm
take me to lunch :lmao:

:idb:

Nemesis

Well they just had a baby, so the family might want to be with her and the baby for a while.

{X}Echo419
05-22-2006, 11:07 AM
Wifey's taking off to Florida in two weeks to stay with her parents for about 1.5 months, leaving me and our dog behind. I'll have a lot more time on my hands, and I don't want to spend all of my extra time in the gym. Since I'm still sorta new here I wanna get around and do stuff.

What to do, what to do...

party at Romeyo's Friday! :cool:

Romeyo07
05-22-2006, 11:22 AM
She's 6 months pregnant. My step son is on summer vacation, so he gets to see his father down there. She'll be staying with her parents. She's always lived or been within minutes of her parents, so moving to GA was a huge move for her. She's really close to them, so we agreed she'd go down there to have her mom baby her for a little bit. She can go to the beach and shop with her sister. She doesn't work here so she'll have something to do.

It'll suck coming home to the dog, but I guess it lets me focus on work. I'd like to meet some of the folks on here sometime since a lot of you seem decent.

Nemesis, I offered lunch before and I'm a man of my word (since the baby is a boy). If ya wanna, lemme know and I'll pay for lunch.

The Golden Child
05-22-2006, 11:25 AM
nemesis is going on a date .. * GAY * AHAHAHAHAHA !!! j/k ..

Romeyo07
05-22-2006, 11:33 AM
haha, there's a story behind it. Before we found out what the baby is, he said "it's a boy, I know it for sure". I said "well if it is I'll buy you lunch". Ends up we're having a boy. Maybe I'll just order pizza.

Nemesis
05-22-2006, 11:37 AM
pizza, movie , and a nice fire to cuddle up too. :lmao:

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Brett
05-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Id have some cute girls over a few nights of the week ( Just on the nights the wife wont be calling ) :D

Romeyo07
05-22-2006, 11:54 AM
She'll probably call me during the day, and before going to bed. She does that now.

Brett
05-22-2006, 11:57 AM
Then just make them early night girls :D

ShooterMcGavin
05-22-2006, 12:17 PM

no you're not, fag :eye: :D

Ran
05-22-2006, 03:05 PM
Then just make them early night girls :DYeah, just like Nemesis does. You know, the girls that have to be home before 8:00 for school the next day.

The Golden Child
05-22-2006, 03:07 PM
haha, there's a story behind it. Before we found out what the baby is, he said "it's a boy, I know it for sure". I said "well if it is I'll buy you lunch". Ends up we're having a boy. Maybe I'll just order pizza.

yea i remember the thread ..
i just wanted to pick on him .. lolz

The Golden Child
05-22-2006, 03:07 PM

:confused:

* note to self *

do not get too close to nemesis ..

Brett
05-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Yeah, just like Nemesis does. You know, the girls that have to be home before 8:00 for school the next day.

Yeah but mine have curfews at 8:30 :D

Ran
05-22-2006, 03:10 PM
Yeah but mine have curfews at 8:30 :D :doh: Ya'll some pedolicious sons-a-bitches in here. :lmao:

The Golden Child
05-22-2006, 03:11 PM
:doh: Ya'll some pedolicious sons-a-bitches in here. :lmao:

LIRL !!!