PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been to Chicago?

Nemesis
05-21-2006, 08:18 PM
I just have a few questions... I havent really said anything but I will be flying up to Chicago to shoot Formula D out at Soldier Field. Enkei Wheels International has given me a wonderful oppurtunity to cover the event for them as well as provide coverage in the Southeast for other events as well, so that is why I have this query.

How far is Soldier Field from O'Hare?

Is it kind of like Atlanta as far as size? Or larger? Never even researched it, so excuse my ignorance.

noodle
05-21-2006, 08:38 PM
It's around 20 miles....a little bit bigger than Atlanta, but a lot dirtier

Nemesis
05-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Thanks man. Anything else I should know ? Carry some mace with me? lol

Chuckster
05-21-2006, 08:49 PM
mace? they will drink that shit on you. You gona need somethign more like this

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/LAND-FORCES/Army/Images/0356.jpg

lol, never been but i know a few peeps from chi town and a few thats been, they love it and miss it.

Nemesis
05-21-2006, 08:58 PM
^ :lmao: I think id have a little trouble going through airport security with that lol

ShooterMcGavin
05-21-2006, 09:09 PM
lake front area ain't too bad.

The Golden Child
05-21-2006, 09:17 PM
well just let me know when you get to chi-town ..
let you meet up with a couple of my people out there ..
they have endless supplys of armor ..
i got you ..
just watch out for the crackheads cause theyll jig you with some dirty needles ..

TeeJay
05-21-2006, 09:18 PM
ya soldier field area is not that bad, you got tons of tourist attractions right there like navy pier, the field museum, shedd aquarium, and so on. only thing i encountered around there was the bums tryin to sell u their lil newspapers, ear to the street or some shit like that lol. not as bad as atl with the bums tryin to snap ur photo and sell it to you, or the ones that paint your portrait.

Mr. Antonov
05-21-2006, 09:20 PM
One of my bro's is goin there for Formula D too.. i told him if he sees a faggot with an expensive camera to smash the cam..

tony
05-21-2006, 09:22 PM
I flew into Midway when I went, not sure of how far it is from where you need to be.

ShooterMcGavin
05-21-2006, 09:29 PM
midway is a good 20-25 minute drive without bad traffic.

Nemesis
05-21-2006, 09:34 PM
So Midway and Ohare are same distances apart from Soldier Field?

RandomGuy
05-21-2006, 10:41 PM
yeah its great up there

when you go MAKE FOR DAMN SURE YOU GO TO GEORGIODONNOS or something ask for it... its like the varsity of chicago... the pizza is no joke... THE FUCKIN SHIT... no joke i have never eaten a better pizza in my life.... i'm not even kidding i was told the same thing but when i ate it was like :jerkit:

also if u want to see the brown ppl go to "devon street" lol thats like brown town of chicago.

chi is a good place tho... ppl aren't as friendly as they are in ATL tho, lotsa fags there...