PDA

View Full Version : NYteryder vs red hatch (Sut)part 2

Nyteryder
05-21-2006, 12:59 AM
Well after our first run yesterday, he said he was not running enough boost so I get a call from GGPIS3 saying that he just bought a boost controller and wanted to catch another run. I declind initially but he came out to the spot and caught up to me on the hwy so Isaid what the hell and from a 55mph(sucks because its top of 2nd) roll and I pulled him buy about 1 1/2 to 2 cars. We are going to run again at import showdown.

fight club
05-21-2006, 01:02 AM
this should be listed in the grudge matches as well lol.

Vteckidd
05-21-2006, 11:25 AM
good kill, would have been interesting to see my NA CRX against you, Sut an i were pretty evenly matched.

Although i notice everytime someone is close to him or he loses, something is "wrong" with his car.......

Speedm0(\)key
05-21-2006, 11:34 AM
good kill, would have been interesting to see my NA CRX against you, Sut an i were pretty evenly matched.

Although i notice everytime someone is close to him or he loses, something is "wrong" with his car.......

lol quit starting fights mike.

kronicksmoke
05-21-2006, 03:12 PM
vtecbaby,Dan roasted the shit out of u.sut roasted the shit oht of Dan.Just look at da video. Shut da f up

Nyteryder
05-21-2006, 03:17 PM
vtecbaby,Dan roasted the shit out of u.sut roasted the shit oht of Dan.Just look at da video. Shut da f up

Wow

kronicksmoke
05-21-2006, 03:21 PM
video speaks for itself.videos don't lie.The only reason vtecbaby keeped up was because of trac prom.

kronicksmoke
05-21-2006, 03:24 PM
Vteckidd if we were evenly matched y didn't u beat Dan. Sut did HAHAHA

Different runs at different times. BTW i heard DAN beats SUT now regardless. Who do you think built Dans IS300s new setup, that would be us.

You wanna run, tell Sut to bring his car out against Daniels Integra, a car we built.

stop cheerleading

Vteckidd
05-21-2006, 03:51 PM
HAHA , go watch the video yourself.

stop BENCH RACING

THE RUN BEFORE I RAN DAN OFF THE BOTTLE SUT AN I WERE NECK AN NECK, WATHC THE FUCKING VIDEO AN QUIT CRYING LIKE A BITCH. WE GO FLYING BY THE LEXUS AN WE ARE EVEN

I DIDNT BEAT DAN ON THE BOTTLE, BUT I WALKED HIM OFF THE BOTTLE.

I HAVE AN NA CAR, I COULD NOT KEEP UP WITH HIM BRAKE BOOSTING AN RUNNING NITROUS SORRY.

sounds liek you guys are sore losers. Ask sut who DUSTED HIS ASS AN HIS BROTHERS ITR IN MY OLD BLACK CRX MULTIPLE TIMES. Even then they said "no one is faster than us" and at Winter CHapel i beat both of them, with tons of people around.

so now, he has traction issues, SORRY , THAT SUCKS< not my problem. So when you go to the track an run 14s because your spinning does that mean you get a consolation prize cause you were spinning? NO, IT MEANS LEARN TO SET YOUR CAR UP THE CORRECT WAY.

fucking cheerleaders

youll get a shot at the new car VERY SOON, i hope for his sake hes making more than 500whp

SpooL'DGsR
05-21-2006, 04:08 PM
HAHA , go watch the video yourself.

stop BENCH RACING

THE RUN BEFORE I RAN DAN OFF THE BOTTLE SUT AN I WERE NECK AN NECK, WATHC THE FUCKING VIDEO AN QUIT CRYING LIKE A BITCH. WE GO FLYING BY THE LEXUS AN WE ARE EVEN

I DIDNT BEAT DAN ON THE BOTTLE, BUT I WALKED HIM OFF THE BOTTLE.

I HAVE AN NA CAR, I COULD NOT KEEP UP WITH HIM BRAKE BOOSTING AN RUNNING NITROUS SORRY.

sounds liek you guys are sore losers. Ask sut who DUSTED HIS ASS AN HIS BROTHERS ITR IN MY OLD BLACK CRX MULTIPLE TIMES. Even then they said "no one is faster than us" and at Winter CHapel i beat both of them, with tons of people around.

so now, he has traction issues, SORRY , THAT SUCKS< not my problem. So when you go to the track an run 14s because your spinning does that mean you get a consolation prize cause you were spinning? NO, IT MEANS LEARN TO SET YOUR CAR UP THE CORRECT WAY.

fucking cheerleaders

youll get a shot at the new car VERY SOON, i hope for his sake hes making more than 500whp

WOW

Speedm0(\)key
05-21-2006, 07:06 PM
mike is right.. if you spin thats too bad. they were even for the run on video, but yeah sut was spinning.. again not mikes fault. given proper traction/set up for Sut he is undeniably faster than mike.. but in this case you're arguing an individual run where mike's comments stand and yours dont.

and im friends with both sides, sut's my boy mike is my boy.. but racing is racing

1insaneR
05-21-2006, 10:37 PM
well put!!!

kronicksmoke
05-22-2006, 12:40 PM
U THINK IM DONE WIT YALL. I GOT SOMETHING 4 YALL.MIKE WANNA CALL FRIENDS.I GOT FRIENDS WIT A SHOP 2

kronicksmoke
05-22-2006, 12:42 PM
I GOT SOMWTHING 4 DANIELS INTEGRA.IT AN INTEGRA 2.LETS RUN IT.HAHAH
\

Vteckidd
05-22-2006, 12:44 PM
sure $500 , name the time an place

Vteckidd
05-22-2006, 12:45 PM
you want to run your mouth.

Bring the integra out, an ill bring ours, you forget where your shop TUNES AT DUMBASS. THEY USE OUR DYNO.

dont try to bring H+M in this , they got nothing to do with it.

$500, name the time an place, ill bring our boosted car.

Big Baller
05-22-2006, 12:46 PM
sure $500 , name the time an place

Everytime I do that everyone starts crying.

Speedm0(\)key
05-22-2006, 12:47 PM
Everytime I do that everyone starts crying.

cause you're a fucking retard. we like mike

Big Baller
05-22-2006, 12:49 PM
cause you're a fucking retard. we like mike

cough cough go build a fast car cough cough

Speedm0(\)key
05-22-2006, 12:51 PM
cough cough go build a fast car cough cough

i cant afford it. i wish i could like you.. except i'd go to streetcarforums and talk shit there instead of cheerleading bg and calling out slow people here. lol

Big Baller
05-22-2006, 12:57 PM
I'm on streetcarforums all the time.

Tank
05-22-2006, 01:07 PM
and once again the bitching and moaning continues man this is the fucking kills f.orum not some gay ass cheerleading whoreslounging spot STFU both of yall run and let the videos "VIDEOS" tell the real story for real, fucking disgusting ass douchbags real tuners dont fucking bicker over dumb shit they learn grow and mod or except the outcome period.

BLk92DA
05-22-2006, 01:09 PM
you want to run your mouth.

Bring the integra out, an ill bring ours, you forget where your shop TUNES AT DUMBASS. THEY USE OUR DYNO.

dont try to bring H+M in this , they got nothing to do with it.

$500, name the time an place, ill bring our boosted car.

ehh? mostly customers car but Ed is the shiznit~ :D

Vteckidd
05-22-2006, 01:12 PM
nah he was trying to bring H+M in this, im cool with Mony an there guys. Hell i gave mony some free sht cause he needed it. Mony is cool as hell, so i dont know why they are bringing them in this.

we can let this go between me an sut, he'll get ANOTHER shot at me in a month when the new motor is done.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-22-2006, 01:23 PM
and once again the bitching and moaning continues man this is the fucking kills f.orum not some gay ass cheerleading whoreslounging spot STFU both of yall run and let the videos "VIDEOS" tell the real story for real, fucking disgusting ass douchbags real tuners dont fucking bicker over dumb shit they learn grow and mod or except the outcome period.

TANK FOR THE MOTHERFUCKIN WIN!!!

KevinT707
05-22-2006, 01:34 PM
This thread is getting crunk !

St0lenR
05-22-2006, 02:17 PM
say's the gay streetracer

KevinT707
05-22-2006, 05:59 PM
say's the gay streetracer
Don't get raped mi hispanic amigo ..

Imola Dc2
05-22-2006, 07:30 PM
Stop bringing h&m into these things

iloveboost
05-22-2006, 07:36 PM
=)

SPOOLIN
05-22-2006, 07:46 PM
mannnn its gettin deep in here. My shit is just around the corner.

iloveboost
05-22-2006, 07:55 PM
No one wants to race my slow Integra. Maybe you guys should race SPOOLIN's new car.