PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT 96 eclipse, 5 speed, cd player

Impulse30721
05-20-2006, 11:51 AM
I have a 96 eclipse , 5 speed, has a rebuilt title from TN, And i live in GA and for me to get a GA title, I have to get it inspected in GA and dont have time or money to do so.Ive drove this car for about 3 months now, runs great. It could use new brakes or rotors cause they are feeling alittle warped. But still driveable, Car runs very good and would make great daily driver and gas saver..

Also the title is maxed out and when you buy it i will make you bill of sale and give you title, Title is maxed out cause everyone who has had it befor the main guy has been from GA and hasnt dealt with getting it inspected.. It would be alot easyier for someone from TN to own this car and get a tag for it , then someone from GA like me..

I can get pics of anything someone wants... I need to get rid of this car because im stuck here without a way of going, till i eithier sell or go thru the process of getting a GA title and TAG..

Asking $1000 , Car is well worth that.. VIN - 4A3AK34Y9TE414365

quickdodgeŽ
05-20-2006, 11:52 AM
Thanks and good luck. Later, QD.

IntegraXTR
05-20-2006, 11:54 AM
good deal

Halfwit
05-20-2006, 12:11 PM
good deal for someone who has the time and patience for tag..

fallenidols2
05-20-2006, 12:15 PM
not bad....good luck with your sell...someone could make some $ off this

khoip88
05-20-2006, 12:17 PM
how many miles in the car? any grind on the tranny? how do u do the title change,n how much would it cost?

Impulse30721
05-20-2006, 01:04 PM
You have to get first guy on title to sign a NOTARIZED affadavit of correction form. Then you can get car inspected in GA for like $68 dollars or something like that. Then you will get a GA title and can get a tag for it. I just dont have another car to drive and im jobless and that doesnt go good together.

Impulse30721
05-20-2006, 01:07 PM
Also mileage is almost 123k and no grinds in tranny, car runs very good. But i think rotors are needing turned cause on hard stops it shakes some, but can still drive it how it is.

Impulse30721
05-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Heres some more pics, and 3 of the names on title are me and my mom and brother, we did this so i could drive it for 30 more days each time, and i know where the guy lives that my brother got it from, plus he chats on a forum i chat on... So only guy you would have to worry about is the main guy (has his name and address on title) sgnature besides his anyways but if you do it would be easy to get any of ours. Or i heard you might can go thru another process of like maybe a lost title or something with it and get it fixed , not sure about this tho.

Also i marked out the address and guy name of dude i dont know, but it has it on title... Im not trying ti rip someone off, just im in a bind now, no job and no car to drive isnt good..

Wurm
05-20-2006, 01:42 PM
is the first guy still alive lol

Impulse30721
05-20-2006, 02:25 PM
LOL i would think so, well there two people name on the title, Some seth dude and a david dude on front of title so guess you have two people to choose from..

Impulse30721
05-20-2006, 02:29 PM
Also may trade for older civic, older truck, Let me know what you have.

Impulse30721
05-21-2006, 01:10 AM
$800 need to sell fast or trade it for something i can drive right now, and not have to wait to get it inspected

HELLRAZOR
05-21-2006, 04:23 PM
I work at a Honda dealership as a Finance Director so I am authorized to speak about titlework. You are going to have a much larger problem than you think. Look at the back of the title...those three places below the first transfer....those are to be used for RE-ASSIGNMENT BY LICENSED DEALERS only! An idividual cannot use those places cause obviously, they are not dealers. That title is ALL FUBARd and it is going to take alot of work.

Now you say the name on the front is marked out....is that in just the picture or actually on the title itself? If it is just the picture that is marked, then a person having that car and title would have to get a signed and notorized Affidavid of Correction signed and witnessed by the guy or guys whose name appears on the front of title. If you cant get them to do that....or if you have physically marked out the info on the front of the title, then the best thing anyone can do is to buy this car for parts and salvage only. Surely there are $800 worth of parts on the car. I'm sure anyone could part it out and get more than that after they got off of it what they needed. If you have any more questions about this or the car business, PM me.

Impulse30721
05-21-2006, 04:33 PM
I work at a Honda dealership as a Finance Director so I am authorized to speak about titlework. You are going to have a much larger problem than you think. Look at the back of the title...those three places below the first transfer....those are to be used for RE-ASSIGNMENT BY LICENSED DEALERS only! An idividual cannot use those places cause obviously, they are not dealers. That title is ALL FUBARd and it is going to take alot of work.

Now you say the name on the front is marked out....is that in just the picture or actually on the title itself? If it is just the picture that is marked, then a person having that car and title would have to get a signed and notorized Affidavid of Correction signed and witnessed by the guy or guys whose name appears on the front of title. If you cant get them to do that....or if you have physically marked out the info on the front of the title, then the best thing anyone can do is to buy this car for parts and salvage only. Surely there are $800 worth of parts on the car. I'm sure anyone could part it out and get more than that after they got off of it what they needed. If you have any more questions about this or the car business, PM me.I thank you for your info, and yeah im letting people know they will have to get main guy on title to sign a notorized Affidavid of Correction. And no i havent marked out the info on title, its has his name and address on the title. Just didnt post it cause i dont know the dude and wouldnt be right posting his address online for everyone eles to see.. Thats the reason id take $800 for car is cause i dont have time to do all the title work and get it inspected. Someone who put the time in it would get a profit from this car, it runs great.. Im just looking to sell to buy me a daily driver..

Jblizzard
06-04-2006, 11:16 PM
ill trade ya my eclipse :p