PDA

View Full Version : A1ex...

quickdodge®
05-20-2006, 10:52 AM
i had emo sex with your mom

This is funny because I remember the last time you tried to talk shit to someone and you ended up meeting that person face to face. Remember? About 10 IA-ers were right there to watch you shake like a goddamn epileptic. You really need to learn how to control what you say and find out who you're talking to when you try talking shit, dude. It may...wait a minute...it will come back and get you. Not everyone will be as nice as the dude at the Varsity meet was to you that night. YOu can't say you weren't scared like a bitch, dude. Later, QD.

Halfwit
05-20-2006, 11:00 AM
thats why i hide my identity if i go to a meet that has alot of IA'ers.....but i just joke around..so its all good

lil kids w/ big moufs ftw

The Ren
05-20-2006, 11:02 AM
Damn Alex..

The Golden Child
05-20-2006, 11:05 AM
ahahahahahaha .. tell us again !!!

Scrilla
05-20-2006, 11:05 AM
hahaha...i remember that...

dude was shaking like the break dancing worm...

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Ren
05-20-2006, 11:06 AM
thats why i hide my identity if i go to a meet that has alot of IA'ers.....but i just joke around..so its all good

lil kids w/ big moufs ftw

You know all about that shit dont you...

Halfwit
05-20-2006, 11:11 AM
You know all about that shit dont you...
yes, very much. ive toned down alot

i was shaking just like a1ex was when BTLFED was all over me ftw

Nemesis
05-20-2006, 12:07 PM
Nobody should be allowed to post on an internet board till they're 21.

wantboost
05-20-2006, 12:11 PM
^^^ hell make it 25,

Nemesis
05-20-2006, 12:17 PM
hell make it 90. damn, only Brett would be able to post :lmao:

quickdodge®
05-20-2006, 12:20 PM
Why? I'm older than Brett. Later, QD.

IntegraXTR
05-20-2006, 12:52 PM
damn....is a1ex going to defend himself?

quickdodge®
05-20-2006, 01:01 PM
On here he may. Later, QD.

soul
05-20-2006, 01:06 PM
is he even legal?

quickdodge®
05-20-2006, 01:09 PM
Age or immigration? Later, QD.

soul
05-20-2006, 01:17 PM
both, lol

quickdodge®
05-20-2006, 01:19 PM
No. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
05-20-2006, 01:32 PM
LIRL !!!

IntegraXTR
05-20-2006, 01:33 PM
hahaha

A1EX
05-20-2006, 01:37 PM
first of all nobody was shaking andi could careless about before cuz yall accused me of shit i didnt do in the first place im not gonna lie i did make the account but i didnt post anything from the things posted were posted by some kids that i hang out with i wasnt even around when it happened

A1EX
05-20-2006, 01:40 PM
dont you have some FS threads to delete old man quit worrying about what i do

quickdodge®
05-20-2006, 01:44 PM
first of all nobody was shaking

Can you even stand the smell of that? Later, QD.

IndianStig
05-20-2006, 02:32 PM
im gays

Niger
05-20-2006, 02:33 PM
nah i was there i did see him go up to thinkfast himself... that takes a small amount of balls this kid is like 13 yrs old and weighs 95lbs with wet clothes on... gotta give him some points. He didnt do shit, nor did thinkfast... so it was a 2-way punkage

quickdodge®
05-20-2006, 02:56 PM
nah i was there i did see him go up to thinkfast himself... that takes a small amount of balls this kid is like 13 yrs old and weighs 95lbs with wet clothes on... gotta give him some points. He didnt do shit, nor did thinkfast... so it was a 2-way punkage

He didn't go up to thnkfast. I pointed him out to Think and he turned and walked over to him. Little dude didn't say shit to him. Think was asking to talk all the shit then that he said online. Junior didn't say shit. Just stood there shaking. He prolly lost about 30 of those 95 pounds from shkaing it off. He didn't do shit cuz he knew better. Thinkfast didn't shit cuz junior is just that...junior. No punkage at all. But laughs were to be had watching little dude scared as hail. Later, QD.

Niger
05-20-2006, 03:09 PM
touche

lol he got punked... lol im not gonna lie ... but still lol

babygurl
05-20-2006, 03:11 PM
has anybody taken into consideration that this A1ex is 16??? he should know better, but we were all teenagers always taken shit...chill out!

soul
05-20-2006, 03:16 PM
when i talked shit when i was that age i backed it up, even if it means an ass whoopin.......... and that wasnt to long ago either

babygurl
05-20-2006, 03:33 PM
most kids nowadays dont back anything up....so I say let it go...but that is just me

PhAtBoYMr2
05-20-2006, 04:29 PM
shit when i was 16 i was probaly worse then than now. I was a little badass if anyone talked shit i would staight punch them in there grill, if they were bigger than me i would try and stab them or just call some older heads up

Im not saying i was gangster, but i was a lil badass that talked more shit than anyone.

And yes thinkfast did punk alex out, i was standing right there it reminded me of that 8mile movie when eminem went on stage and started choking cause he was scared...yeah complete reinactment

redlinenprelude
05-20-2006, 09:23 PM
damn pot head.

A1EX
05-21-2006, 09:52 AM
mofo are you on crack thinkfast didnt know i was coming and i was over 10 ft away from him thank random pointed him out to me and i walked towards him qd you cannot even say he walked all the way to me all he did was turn around and nobody was shaking the only reason you think i was shaking cuz your a little too old to be out that late

Halfwit
05-21-2006, 10:01 AM
mofo are you on crack thinkfast didnt know i was coming and i was over 10 ft away from him thank random pointed him out to me and i walked towards him qd you cannot even say he walked all the way to me all he did was turn around and nobody was shaking the only reason you think i was shaking cuz your a little too old to be out that late

dont you have some FS threads to delete old man quit worrying about what i do

damn. balls of steel.. lol

quickdodge®
05-21-2006, 11:02 AM

I almost admire the way you stick to your version of the facts. But I don't, because I don't admire liars. He did turn around because I told him that you were there. He did walk up to you and got right in your face and asked you to talk shit face to face. You just stood there looking around, every once in a while you would glance back up at him and then look away again. Funny how it wasn't just me that noticed you shaking like a naked Sadam at the North Pole. You can't honestly say you weren't a scared motherfucker just thinking you were fixin to get fucked up.

Also, what the fuck does me being old and out late and you shaking have to do with each other. Tell you what...put down the pot, go back to school, and learn some real shit dude. None of your shit makes any sense. You need to hurry up and die. You're worthless to society and always will be. Funny thing is, is everyone else thinks so and even you do to...deep down inside. That's it. Later, QD.

A1EX
05-21-2006, 11:09 AM
I almost admire the way you stick to your version of the facts. But I don't, because I don't admire liars. He did turn around because I told him that you were there. He did walk up to you and got right in your face and asked you to talk shit face to face. You just stood there looking around, every once in a while you would glance back up at him and then look away again. Funny how it wasn't just me that noticed you shaking like a naked Sadam at the North Pole. You can't honestly say you weren't a scared motherfucker just thinking you were fixin to get fucked up.

Also, what the fuck does me being old and out late and you shaking have to do with each other. Tell you what...put down the pot, go back to school, and learn some real shit dude. None of your shit makes any sense. You need to hurry up and die. You're worthless to society and always will be. Funny thing is, is everyone else thinks so and even you do to...deep down inside. That's it. Later, QD.
:rly: your so fucking lame with your put down the pot and go back school my shit doesnt make sense the only reason you think your superior and your shit makes sense is because all these dickwads are your little groupies and worship every word you say regardless if they even know what your talking about or not im worthlesss??? ok im not the one thats going to be driving a beer truck for the rest of my life then spending the hours im not working online talking to people 20+ years younger then me thinking im so cool

quickdodge®
05-21-2006, 12:08 PM
:rly: your so fucking lame with your put down the pot and go back school my shit doesnt make sense the only reason you think your superior and your shit makes sense is because all these dickwads are your little groupies and worship every word you say regardless if they even know what your talking about or not im worthlesss??? ok im not the one thats going to be driving a beer truck for the rest of my life then spending the hours im not working online talking to people 20+ years younger then me thinking im so cool

No. The only reason all these "groupies" (they're actually called friends. You'd know about that if you had some) are all on my side is because I am right and you are a piece of shit. How do you know I will be driving a beer truck the rest of my life? You don't even know what time it is right now. But regardless, I will still be the one working about 25 hours a week and making $60 grand a year. I don't think you will. If only you knew. But anyways, like I said, you really should rethink what you say and post to people online. You never know when you'll run up on someone that will make you eat your words. And you aren't shit to stand up to anyone. Mini-Me could kick your ass. Later, QD.

A1EX
05-21-2006, 01:12 PM
No. The only reason all these "groupies" (they're actually called friends. You'd know about that if you had some) are all on my side is because I am right and you are a piece of shit. How do you know I will be driving a beer truck the rest of my life? You don't even know what time it is right now. But regardless, I will still be the one working about 25 hours a week and making $60 grand a year. I don't think you will. If only you knew. But anyways, like I said, you really should rethink what you say and post to people online. You never know when you'll run up on someone that will make you eat your words. And you aren't shit to stand up to anyone. Mini-Me could kick your ass. Later, QD.ok mr i drive a beer truck i make 60 grand a year but smell like cow shit and drive a POS neon

A1EX
05-21-2006, 01:20 PM
oh yeah you really hurt my feelings with the neg rep such a fagg beer truck driver thing to do negative rep people online and then think hes cool because he has to wake up extra early to drive this truck in "the ghetto" and get paid so mcuh that he still has dial up and thinks import atlanta are his friends just because he talks to them on a forum oh yeah and aim sometimes

quickdodge®
05-21-2006, 08:34 PM
ok mr i drive a beer truck i make 60 grand a year but smell like cow shit and drive a POS neon

such a fagg beer truck driver

he has to wake up extra early to drive this truck in "the ghetto"

ok im not the one thats going to be driving a beer truck for the rest of my life

Lolol. Jealous much? Must suck to have to work as much as you do just to make half as much as I do in half the time I do it in. Could you please try to "make fun" of me driving a truck again. I haven't heard it from you lately. Lolol. Oh and the DSL. If you could(which I certainly doubt), try to think, hmmmm. HEY!!! They don't have DSL where I am right now. HOLY SHIT!!! There's that common sense thing again. I think they have it on sale at your local pot dealer's house. Oh my bad. NO they don't, because if he had common sense, he wouldn't have the pot.

And about my friends on IA? Try it and see if these folks aren't my friends. I guarantee you you'll be wrong. Someone else did that a while back and made a poll. Guess what. Everyone boo-ed him right off the site for it. Lolol @ you at trying to get me. Later, QD.

A1EX
05-21-2006, 09:37 PM
Lolol. Jealous much? Must suck to have to work as much as you do just to make half as much as I do in half the time I do it in. Could you please try to "make fun" of me driving a truck again. I haven't heard it from you lately. Lolol. Oh and the DSL. If you could(which I certainly doubt), try to think, hmmmm. HEY!!! They don't have DSL where I am right now. HOLY SHIT!!! There's that common sense thing again. I think they have it on sale at your local pot dealer's house. Oh my bad. NO they don't, because if he had common sense, he wouldn't have the pot.

And about my friends on IA? Try it and see if these folks aren't my friends. I guarantee you you'll be wrong. Someone else did that a while back and made a poll. Guess what. Everyone boo-ed him right off the site for it. Lolol @ you at trying to get me. Later, QD.
exactly there you go again with you answers to life through the internet make a poll try my internet friends have my back i can careless how much i work im sure its alot less than you though but then again it doesnt matter because your what 30 years older than me ?

BlkCD5
05-21-2006, 10:21 PM
BTL fed notes or a link please. What did Alex say to thinkfast?

wantboost
05-21-2006, 11:52 PM
from what i got out of it.

alex talks shit on net.
sees the guy at the V.
guy comes over alex folds like a little girl.
alex starts talking shit on the net again.

dont know just what ive read

wantboost
05-21-2006, 11:52 PM
we need real BTL fed notes lol

RandomGuy
05-22-2006, 01:39 AM
hey hey... yall are gettin a little personal... lol drop it

quickdodge®
05-22-2006, 04:46 AM
from what i got out of it.

alex talks shit on net.
sees the guy at the V.
guy comes over alex folds like a little girl.
alex starts talking shit on the net again.

dont know just what ive read

That's exactly what happened. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
05-22-2006, 09:12 AM
the fuk is goin on in here

B16a2 Civic
05-22-2006, 09:18 AM
AHH, i heard you puttin the fear of god in kids
thats whas up Ricky

thinkfast®
05-22-2006, 09:21 AM
I dont get it.. the kids like 65lbs wearing Tims, he talkin about why I didnt do shit

muthafucker I woulda knocked yo ass into next week thats why

B16a2 Civic
05-22-2006, 09:23 AM
ahahah, im sayin tho ricky, you cant catch all the shittalkers, but you can make an example out of some of em

thinkfast®
05-22-2006, 09:27 AM
this is true

its like my moms always said, "get 'em young, and the possibilities are endless"

B16a2 Civic
05-22-2006, 09:28 AM
this is true

its like my moms always said, "get 'em young, and the possibilities are endless"

true, get it into there mind what is accepted and what is not asccepted in society.

on a side note, they are lettin us wear jeans to work this week, its EAW, Employee Appreciation Week

thinkfast®
05-22-2006, 09:35 AM
EAW FTW man, thats awesome.. we get jeans coupons, the other day some fool asked my was I usin my coupons, I told him to get out my face

now my manager talkin about he wanna have a 1 on 1.. I told him he shouldnt be so close when he's talkin to me, I get confrontational

B16a2 Civic
05-22-2006, 09:37 AM
EAW FTW man, thats awesome.. we get jeans coupons, the other day some fool asked my was I usin my coupons, I told him to get out my face

now my manager talkin about he wanna have a 1 on 1.. I told him he shouldnt be so close when he's talkin to me, I get confrontational

yeah man, all that askin, plus they want money......come on now, i can wear jeans outside of work, FOR TEH FREESKY, what kind of hustle you tryna pull on me, talkin bout its for March of dimes, if its for dimes, why am i payin 5 dollars, how much is white boy over there payin? i bet it aint 5 dollars, fuck outta hea

babygurl
05-22-2006, 09:43 AM
wtf???

thinkfast®
05-22-2006, 09:45 AM
yeah man, all that askin, plus they want money......come on now, i can wear jeans outside of work, FOR TEH FREESKY, what kind of hustle you tryna pull on me, talkin bout its for March of dimes, if its for dimes, why am i payin 5 dollars, how much is white boy over there payin? i bet it aint 5 dollars, fuck outta hea

they tryin to hustle man, tryin to sell the 5 gal water bottles back to Crystal Spings for the lowsky, fuk outta heeeea putos.. thats OUR water

B16a2 Civic
05-22-2006, 09:50 AM
yeah mayne, they think i was born yesterday, WRONG.
btw, i want a raise, work on it. *duece*

thinkfast®
05-22-2006, 12:36 PM
"of course you realize this means war" hahaha

thinkfast®
05-22-2006, 02:55 PM
hmm

B16a2 Civic
05-22-2006, 02:56 PM
hahah
you dont want it with hov
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo