Stormhammer
05-19-2006, 08:47 PM
^^^ you're not even fucking there lol

2.0civic
05-19-2006, 08:49 PM
Fo shizzle

Stormhammer
05-19-2006, 09:26 PM
lolol! RandomGuy just called me to tell me another Starion was there ( my friend ) so he goes up to him and was like " hey man do you know a guy with a black one that flipped?" and he goes " yea " and Hasan goes " he says your gay " LOLOL

aaronfelipe
05-19-2006, 09:27 PM
why isn't it on the chain??

2.0civic
05-19-2006, 09:29 PM
lolol! RandomGuy just called me to tell me another Starion was there ( my friend ) so he goes up to him and was like " hey man do you know a guy with a black one that flipped?" and he goes " yea " and Hasan goes " he says your gay " LOLOL

lol

Stormhammer
05-19-2006, 10:28 PM
and he also left early lol

2.0civic
05-19-2006, 10:48 PM
That fucker

RandomGuy
05-20-2006, 03:18 AM
lol i just posted this propoganda because i was going to roll up there and i figured there would be some ppl there and i'm sure it woulda barrelled up into a big meet LOL

Every1 roll thru next week friday 9PM to 1AM, lets get BP kicking again, but dumbass free this time... By BP i mean Petco :)

v3rd1g0
05-20-2006, 09:53 AM
that place is ricer city. bunch of "gangsta" mexicans standing around their cars. out of like the 20 cars that show up there are 2 or 3 cars/ people worth seeing. Went up there a month or so ago just to see how it's been doing. Man i miss the meets they used to have at that kinko's parking lot over off pleasent hill and club drive. that was the shit back in the day.

RandomGuy
05-20-2006, 09:58 AM
that place is ricer city. bunch of "gangsta" mexicans standing around their cars. out of like the 20 cars that show up there are 2 or 3 cars/ people worth seeing. Went up there a month or so ago just to see how it's been doing. Man i miss the meets they used to have at that kinko's parking lot over off pleasent hill and club drive. that was the shit back in the day.
back in the day? lol not really...

BLk92DA
05-20-2006, 02:10 PM

that shit was ricey too..more fun if there were drama tho...stomp some heads out :rolleyes:

never_finished
05-20-2006, 02:46 PM

haha hell yeah, in the tropical blue parking lot, man i remember the night it got busted..haha

GGPIS3
05-21-2006, 03:01 PM
i dont know about ricer city... but definitely 5 0 city...

word on the street is no more bp/petco... but by all means.. if you like it that much feel free to go... and please invite all the ricers too so when 5 0 shows up and blocks everyone in.. we will know who to blame ;)

Batman
05-21-2006, 03:11 PM
i dont know about ricer city... but definitely 5 0 city...

word on the street is no more bp/petco... but by all means.. if you like it that much feel free to go... and please invite all the ricers too so when 5 0 shows up and blocks everyone in.. we will know who to blame ;)

Well Said..plus..there isnt anything nice to see anyway...besides that caymanS the other night..
everything else is :lmfao:

IntegraXTR
05-23-2006, 09:10 AM
well last weekend was a good turnout, and so was the weekend before, so if anyone wants to just come out and chill then go for it, just don't do nothing stupid in the parking lost and the cops won't say anything.

Tank
05-23-2006, 09:15 AM
BP sucks if you know the right people then you get invited to the good meets not ricer/ticket heaven fuck BP

IntegraXTR
05-23-2006, 09:18 AM
well no one invites me so I guess I'm stuck at the ricer meets

MajinB
05-23-2006, 03:48 PM
BP sucks if you know the right people then you get invited to the good meets not ricer/ticket heaven fuck BP
im sorry i have to disagree. there are ricers yes, and that is EVERYWHERE. the varsity meets have them the BP meets too. anyway, its a fun place. i have gone alone and meet cool people with nice cars. i have also met assholes there too. anyway, some people don't think themselves better than others. so the BP if fine for weekened fun. i have had fun races there. you should come. we meet, then go out to our own secret places to race. know any other places that are better? cause i have a blast at the BP with friends.:goodjob:

SNapper
05-23-2006, 06:08 PM
im sorry i have to disagree. there are ricers yes, and that is EVERYWHERE. the varsity meets have them the BP meets too. anyway, its a fun place. i have gone alone and meet cool people with nice cars. i have also met assholes there too. anyway, some people don't think themselves better than others. so the BP if fine for weekened fun. i have had fun races there. you should come. we meet, then go out to our own secret places to race. know any other places that are better? cause i have a blast at the BP with friends.:goodjob:
yeah i saw you at bp doing fwd donuts and burning out through the parking lot.

fight club
05-23-2006, 06:11 PM
fwd donuts for the win. please keep doing it so you and your friends can get arrested/ticketed, loose your licence, and we can talk cars without hearing someone showing off that tehy can chirp 14 inch wheels.

fight club
05-23-2006, 06:12 PM
oh and your secret spots are widely known.

On_Her_Face
05-23-2006, 06:15 PM
there are too many fast and the furious looking mother fuckers up there for me

MajinB
05-23-2006, 09:04 PM
no. i do not burnout and do donuts. i <3 my car too much. sorry:rolleyes:
and i have never gotten a ticket there. for any reason. ever. and i won't. and places some of us go are not known. cause if they were, we would have gotten caught already. but anyway, BP is still fun

fwd donuts for the win. please keep doing it so you and your friends can get arrested/ticketed, loose your licence, and we can talk cars without hearing someone showing off that tehy can chirp 14 inch wheels.
haha. my wheels are 15. i don't burnout.

Z33_kid
05-23-2006, 09:08 PM
its back again dammit no one told me i wana go

429bigblock
05-23-2006, 09:18 PM
barret=:jerkit:

id rather get some ass my friday night than watch hondas do awesome things with there neon and wings taller than theyre car....

slowrolla97
05-23-2006, 09:22 PM
barret=:jerkit:

id rather get some ass my friday night than watch hondas do awesome things with there neon and wings taller than theyre car....

HAHA Fo Sho

MajinB
05-23-2006, 09:26 PM
what am i missing with barret?

fight club
05-23-2006, 09:34 PM
nothing, you should go there instead.

GGPIS3
05-25-2006, 01:32 PM
ok...if i didn't spell it out with my first post... i will for the kids that grew up on hooked on phonics..

the police DO NOT WANT YOU AT BP OR PETCO!!! they have warned us that at some point they will eventually block off all the entrances/exits going into the petco parking lot and either give tickets or tickets and impound your vehicle and possibly take you to jail...

if hanging out in a parking lot or this particular one makes you that happy... please continue going!!!

for the rest of us who HAVE A BRAIN.... its just not a worthy spot anymore...

RandomGuy
05-25-2006, 02:22 PM
lol with that said... the meet will be at the IHOP! a minute down the road... where we used to meet... huge parking lot

Bruce Leroy
05-25-2006, 02:28 PM
awww snap. i'm there. I love IHOP

IntegraXTR
05-25-2006, 02:36 PM
ihop sounds good

{X}Echo419
05-26-2006, 02:50 PM
That fucker

yeah, he's nutz. he gave me a neg rep and called me a N***er Lover and I'm like, "Dude...I'M BLACK!" WTF? :lmfao:

MajinB
05-26-2006, 02:59 PM
the police DO NOT WANT YOU AT BP OR PETCO!!! they have warned us that at some point they will eventually block off all the entrances/exits going into the petco parking lot and either give tickets or tickets and impound your vehicle and possibly take you to jail...
dude, for one there are plenty of ways out of that whole freakin plaza. and last time i went, i was talkin to the cops right in front of the petco. we talked to this one cop for like 30 minutes. she didn't give a shit. neither do other cops. as long as we are not making stupid noise (granted i made some, but i was PISSED!!!) they won't do anything. i mean im not a fan of police but they don't hate like you say they do. not towards some of us anyway.:)

GGPIS3
05-26-2006, 03:03 PM
dude, for one there are plenty of ways out of that whole freakin plaza. and last time i went, i was talkin to the cops right in front of the petco. we talked to this one cop for like 30 minutes. she didn't give a shit. neither do other cops. as long as we are not making stupid noise (granted i made some, but i was PISSED!!!) they won't do anything. i mean im not a fan of police but they don't hate like you say they do. not towards some of us anyway.:)

then by all means... go to petco and have a ball! :goodjob:

alawa
05-27-2006, 12:48 AM
It was cool

RandomGuy
05-27-2006, 01:13 AM
It was cool
what were you in man?