PDA

View Full Version : ATT: Tracy

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 03:20 PM
I want to congrat you on your accomplishments on getting battleground promoted. You do an awsome job with it and you work very hard ive only seen you like 2 times and spoken with you a couple of times but your company is all over the place........

i wanted to announce this publicly because i think you should be recognized for your accomplishments and hard work. you and your team are doing great and i wish you all well on your future.

what brought me to make this thread is because last night while i was at the club i got a flyer with you guys name on it. ~2006 Custom Auto Show~ you make sure that you keep your name in different crowds and i have to give it to you. most pple who do promotions dont do that. they stick with certain clientele.

keep up the good work. :goodjob: :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 03:21 PM
woot woot for lesbo love

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 03:22 PM
what ?!? lol hush up

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 03:24 PM
right, thanks for replying to my pm
~storms out~

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 03:25 PM
you got me a pm ??? lemme go look

Tracy
05-19-2006, 03:27 PM
awww thanks boo. This is a very fickle industry. You have to make sure that you keep your name everywhere or people forget about you and your acomplishments. A lot of people I am finding don't even know about the Supra anymore. Most people think that IA is the only place we market......this is just my home...where I feel comfortable.

Hopefully you'll be seeing a whole lot of us in the next 3 or 4 months. I have several mag shoots lined up for the 240's and the Evo. Once the Supra is back we should be making big waves :)

I'm sure the haters will be posting soon about how I don't do anything around here :) Get ready.

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 03:31 PM
lol its all good.....you got my support. i try my best to spread the word about you guys to friends and pple i promote with as well. i'll be looking forward to your shoots for 240's. im gonna continue to work on mine. so it will help to look and learn.

fuck them haters they'll be aiight.