PDA

View Full Version : "Official" June 25 Import vs Domestic Grudge Match thread

lightspeed
05-19-2006, 01:10 PM
Given my recent argument with Mike, I hope he will still find it in his heart to post this as a sticky :D

This is the "official" call-out thread for people who want to pre-arrange grudge-matches for the June 25th Reynolds track day.

Please post-up your call-outs. Please also send me an email to [email protected], so I can track them. This will really help me tentatively plan the schedule and figure out the final race fee.

The original post for this event is here:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62145

Ironically, I dont have anyone to call out yet, but let it rip!

Speedm0(\)key
05-19-2006, 01:13 PM
Mike.. sticky this for my boy man!

anywho. ill email it to you later.. im calling out:
PhatboyMR2 vs 350z
Zeek (batman) vs. 350z
Bigpoppahrtm vs. 350z

ct9a gsr
05-19-2006, 01:23 PM
Calling out me vs:

Domestics:
Lankhoss's c6z06
Thrust's Cobra
Luv2Spd
Smackdown's Viper
Crafity
that KB Mach1 that makes 600whp
that Procharger Cobra that makes 520whp-ish

Imports:
Jeremy w/ his 240
Matt Baller w/ his 240
Tank w/ his Supra

I'll update it if I think of anymore... all the runs I wanna do just for fun and honestly, I don't expect to win most of 'em either if I'm still on my stock tranny by then. =x

silviadriftr
05-19-2006, 02:11 PM
Given my recent arguement with Mike, I hope he will still find it in his heart to post this as a sticky :D

This is the "offiicial" call-out thread for people who want to pre-arrange grudge-matches for the June 18th Reynolds track day.

Please post-up your call-outs. Please also send me an email to [email protected], so I can track them. This will really help me tentatively plan the schedule and figure out the final race fee.

The original post for this event is here:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62145

Ironically, I dont have anyone to call out yet, but let it rip!

Have you posted this up on any other forums? If you want to run some V8's you may try also posting this up on www.streetcarforums.com

SpooL'DGsR
05-19-2006, 02:59 PM

PhatboyMR2 vs 350z
Zeek (batman) vs. 350z
Bigpoppahrtm vs. 350z

Pick me ! Pick me ! vs 350z :goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
05-19-2006, 03:15 PM
Pick me ! Pick me ! vs 350z :goodjob:

done, ill run

me vs. NisMoSleePer

Tank
05-19-2006, 03:46 PM
im excepting challengers charles you know you on my list so thats cool not sure who else would like to play ..........................

~The_Duke~
05-19-2006, 04:02 PM
What day is father's day this yr? Ah yes google FTW...damn you for making it on a day that I cant do...I am going to go cry now.

Nyteryder
05-19-2006, 04:44 PM
Calling out me vs:

Domestics:
Lankhoss's c6z06
Thrust's Cobra
Luv2Spd
Smackdown's Viper
Crafity

Imports:
Jeremy w/ his 240
Matt Baller w/ his 240
Tank w/ his Supra

I'll update it if I think of anymore... all the runs I wanna do just for fun and honestly, I don't expect to win most of 'em either if I'm still on my stock tranny by then. =x

I will take that same list minus myself plus charles. I will add a few more in a little while

St0lenR
05-19-2006, 04:48 PM
im excepting challengers charles you know you on my list so thats cool not sure who else would like to play ..........................

Wow tank you're going to diss your family to go to the track???

Father of the year strikes again

lightspeed
05-19-2006, 04:48 PM
What day is father's day this yr? Ah yes google FTW...damn you for making it on a day that I cant do...I am going to go cry now.
Duke, I changed it to the 25th, just for you ;)
The 18th was suggested by the track, but I think you had a good point. I called the track and they are fine with the 25th.
It makes sense that some people might have other plans.
Good input.
Now you better bring your ass out!

silviadriftr
05-19-2006, 05:00 PM
The 18th was suggested by the track, but I think you had a good point. I called the track and they are fine with the 25th.
Good input.

You may want to ask one of the mods to change the date in the tilte just so there is no confusion. But good move on the date change. :)

SpooL'DGsR
05-19-2006, 05:22 PM
done, ill run

me vs. NisMoSleePer

YEAH!!!! :yourock: :bigdance:

PawnShopCEO
05-19-2006, 05:48 PM
sweet i am down as long as its a sunday

~The_Duke~
05-19-2006, 06:53 PM
Good input.

I need some head gear cas I dont think the bicycle helmet from middle school is going to do...

Maniaç
05-19-2006, 08:13 PM
- Will(350Z)
- Zeek(350Z)
- Swoll[Nismosleeper](Altima)
- Andy(Civic Hatch)

I got something special for, not just yall everyone that wants to run me. LOL!!! J/K or am I????????????????

lightspeed
05-19-2006, 11:15 PM
Have you posted this up on any other forums? If you want to run some V8's you may try also posting this up on www.streetcarforums.com
Done.
http://www.streetcarforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52842

Tank
05-19-2006, 11:17 PM
so this is accually gonna happen if so ill make sure to refill my blinker fluid

~The_Duke~
05-20-2006, 12:45 AM
so this is accually gonna happen if so ill make sure to refill my blinker fluid

Supra ownage :) I will show up just to see that...

4DRGSR
05-20-2006, 01:00 AM
open to anyone...maybe just to watch??????? if so let me know reynolds is 2 hrs away but i think i can make it

CHADbee
05-20-2006, 01:14 AM
not sure who else would like to play ..........................
i know i sure as hell don't.

KevinT707
05-20-2006, 01:08 PM
YES!! I'm off on Sundays. Me vs AccordM3

BLk92DA
05-20-2006, 02:01 PM
75-100 shot w/ slicks ftw!

i'll b durr

PawnShopCEO
05-20-2006, 10:58 PM
YES!! I'm off on Sundays. Me vs AccordM3

since when did coach mike promote you from Junior Varsity?

Big Baller
05-21-2006, 09:54 AM
Ill run my Mustang but both lanes are going to have to be running N\T. The 240 wont be doing any drag racing.

PhAtBoYMr2
05-21-2006, 10:09 AM

PhatboyMR2 vs 350z
Zeek (batman) vs. 350z
Bigpoppahrtm vs. 350z

you can take me off the list, fuck driving 2 hours away my car is broken

lightspeed
05-21-2006, 11:51 AM
BTW guys, there is a big event the day before this. I expect that the track will be prepped well.

Speedm0(\)key
05-21-2006, 01:29 PM
ok, i already requested off for that day, its gonna be kick ass

smackdown
05-23-2006, 04:35 PM
I should be there....

BABY J
05-23-2006, 04:39 PM
I will bring the sick B16 swapped, no Hondata tune, heavy ass wheeled, 2nd and 3rd gear grinding, fucked up head, no-header having EF hatch.

On_Her_Face
05-23-2006, 06:57 PM
me vs. juan b!

Z33_kid
05-23-2006, 09:00 PM
me verses A1ex supercharged bicycle lmao

CHADbee
05-23-2006, 10:14 PM
I will bring the sick B16 swapped, no Hondata tune, heavy ass wheeled, 2nd and 3rd gear grinding, fucked up head, no-header having EF hatch.
fuck that J...i'm calling out the Spec V!!!

BABY J
05-24-2006, 07:27 AM
fuck that J...i'm calling out the Spec V!!!
If you can get the MOTEC tuned for GA altitude before this weekend then that'd be the worst call-out of your life --> www.seriouscustoms.com/sunbeltprogress (http://www.seriouscustoms.com/sunbeltprogress)

www.seriouscustoms.com/garage (http://www.seriouscustoms.com/garage)

You don't have enuff for the Spec son.

PS: there is a method to my madness and secrecy on the EG/Spec. There are a few peeps on the board who know what I got in the worx... you my dear, will have to watch the EF lose more races until then. :)

CHADbee
05-24-2006, 10:40 AM
If you can get the MOTEC tuned for GA altitude before this weekend then that'd be the worst call-out of your life --> www.seriouscustoms.com/sunbeltprogress (http://www.seriouscustoms.com/sunbeltprogress)

www.seriouscustoms.com/garage (http://www.seriouscustoms.com/garage)

You don't have enuff the the Spec son.

PS: there is a method to my madness and secrecy on the EG/Spec. There are a few peeps on the board who know what I got in the worx... you my dear, will have to watch the EF lose more races until then. :)

NICE :goodjob: ugh...i'd give it a shot, all i can do is try and u better hope i don't win cause then i snatch my neon sideway, jump out of my car and pat the roof while saying"got away from ya did'nt it"
LIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABY J
05-24-2006, 11:17 AM
NICE :goodjob: ugh...i'd give it a shot, all i can do is try and u better hope i don't win cause then i snatch my neon sideway, jump out of my car and pat the roof while saying"got away from ya did'nt it"
LIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWA BWA BWAWA BWHA HA HAAHHJ AHA HA AH HA... LMAO!!!!! Where is KC when you need him!!! HA HA. Gotta love inside jokes!!! LMAO!!!! HA HA.

FUCK IT, I will thread jack and tell every1 what's so funny.

Thurs. morning, 2am, Upper Riverdale Road

I pull up to a stoplight and there is a red GTP supercharged Grand AM/Prix Sedan already at the light. I'm in my EF hatch/B16/NOS. He powerbrakes to get the revs up w/out moving and I hear the SC whine. I look over and smile and give him the thumbs up --> NOT to say we were racing, but to say "kool" (not like I didn't already know what GTP was).

**light goes green**

He floors it (unimpressed) and I just take off normally b/c 1) it IS 2am, EF = LOUD @ 2am when there are no other cars on the road, 2) We are on UPPER RIVERDALE ROAD of all places and 3) WE ARE ON UPPER RIVERDALE ROAD of all places LOL

So I pull into the Quick Trip and see the car --> no driver. I pay at the pump, and as I was closing the tank driver comes outta the store. You shoulda seen this guy... THUGGED OUT, BAGGY JEANS, and 84 GOLD TEETH (the only metal he shoulda had in his mouth was braces... how you gonna have GOLD teeth and all of 'em are crooked?). LOL!!! NEway, he yells something as he walks out the store. I said "huh?" By this time he is at his car, and he slaps the roof of the car and says... "It got away from ya didn't it?"

My brain was like HUH? So to be sure I said, "Excuse me?"

HIM: **slapping roof of car again** "My car... it got away from ya didn't it?"

I said, "Man you gotta be shitting me --> I wasn't even racing you. I gave you the thumbs up b/c you gotta SC, that's all... not to say we were running. Do you you wanna run?" He agrees so we go to one of my Riverdale spots and line 'em up. I said, "I will go when you go." He didn't like this, so we argued back and forth from car to car about that until he agreed. I armed the NOS, gave it 3700 RPMS and waited. As soon as the Pontiac jumped I was RIGHT with his ass!! LOL. 1st gear was all motor and I had him by a fender. 1 --> 2 shift, hit the button and walked his ass... BAD!!! At the top of 3rd I back out caus he's got nothin' and I stop. He just kept going, never came back, turned around, honked the horn, nothing. :) I was hoping he'd come back so I could tap the roof of the hatch and say "Hey, got away from ya didn't it?" LMAO!!!

MR. 200SX
05-24-2006, 04:23 PM
You guys and leaving the FWD sentras out. We are getting a few cards out of our sleeves. ;)

Member31410
05-25-2006, 03:06 AM
I just put in my vacation request so I should be there if nothing should come up.

crafty
05-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Since I have recieved many phone calls from people wondering why I havn't responded to this thread.. and I was informed that one of you posted some shit on SCF about me also..
And i quote (lightspeed)
"We have a "crafty" on there that i havent seen chime in yet. He is one of the biggest shit talkers on there, but it seems his car is always down for some reason."
ps: Everyone on StreetCarForums knows who I am..

The reason i've havn't posted anything yet is because I'm not sure if I going to be able to make.. and I didn't want to say i was going and then not be able to go. And as fas as me talking shit.. I'm done with all that drama.. I'll post up again the closier we get..

lightspeed
05-26-2006, 01:49 PM
Since I have recieved many phone calls from people wondering why I havn't responded to this thread.. and I was informed that one of you posted some shit on SCF about me also..
And i quote (lightspeed)
"We have a "crafty" on there that i havent seen chime in yet. He is one of the biggest shit talkers on there, but it seems his car is always down for some reason."
ps: Everyone on StreetCarForums knows who I am..
The reason i've havn't posted anything yet is because I'm not sure if I going to be able to make.. and I didn't want to say i was going and then not be able to go. And as fas as me talking shit.. I'm done with all that drama.. I'll post up again the closier we get..
Well hey sunshine, good to hear from you finally.

Certainly you cant be surprised that people are curious where youve been in reference to this, seeing you used-to have some commentary to post on just about every kills thread. This is a big one, and we were missin' ya!

BTW, there are a lot of shit talkers on IA. For you to be known as one of the bigger ones could be considered an honor :drink: It seems IA isnt the only place you have a rep for this. BTW, I dont hang out on SCF, so I didnt know you were registered there with the same name.

Let us know how the car is coming. Ill stop posting about you now. But look...it worked...you responded finally ;)

Tank
05-27-2006, 02:19 AM
Supra ownage :) I will show up just to see that...
that wont be happening my friend, besides its just a NA auto supra with a blown piston man i lose to d series civics all the time but its the effort that counts bro :D

unless your talking about me doing the ownage now there will be plenty of that going on :goodjob:

BigPoppaHurtm
05-31-2006, 08:27 PM
Ok heres the imports Im calling out here, if you think your fast enough for me to spray then yeah Im spraying on you:

BabyJ specV (get it tuned already!)
V8This! ITR
NismoSleeper Altima
DinanM3
Batman 350z

For the domestic side:

Nemesis Cougar
Ch@Dbee SRT-4

Heres a list of domestics I would like to run but dont know anybody on this site that has one:

Mustang (any year) 5.0/4.6/non-SC'ed Cobras
Camaro/TA/GTO (LS1)
SRT-8 Charger

I've ran 14.3 before and this time expect very little better off the bottle. Im gonna be on Kumho 711 street tires so dont expect me to be a traction demon.

Oh and I dont plan on spraying the stock/mildly modded 'stangs cuz honestly they dont have any balls to hang on to me. Unless they're geared maybe http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/dunno.gif Either way it should be a good drivers race with the Mustang ppl http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif

shkettle
05-31-2006, 09:21 PM
i might be able to show up for the ls1 community

shkettle
05-31-2006, 09:27 PM
Calling out me vs:

Domestics:
Lankhoss's c6z06
Thrust's Cobra
Luv2Spd
Smackdown's Viper
Crafity

Imports:
Jeremy w/ his 240
Matt Baller w/ his 240
Tank w/ his Supra

with all those runs... think u could save one for me?

Spin2nd
05-31-2006, 10:01 PM
Oh and I dont plan on spraying the stock/mildly modded 'stangs cuz honestly they dont have any balls to hang on to me. Unless they're geared maybe http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/dunno.gif Either way it should be a good drivers race with the Mustang ppl http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif

I am not yet positive if I'm going to bring my slow hunk down there yet (I may be driving someone else's mustang) but if I have it there come find me and I'll show you the 4000lbs of torqueless fury, lol. My car weighs in over 4000 now with a non-torque producing 281ci motor and a stiff suspension setup for corners.......but I'll at least put on a powershifing display.

Come find me if its there....Red 99 cobra vert w/black top, black leather..
Bart

Edit: I'll also be on street radial tires with a stock 2.73 gear

BigPoppaHurtm
05-31-2006, 10:06 PM
I am not yet positive if I'm going to bring my slow hunk down there yet (I may be driving someone else's mustang) but if I have it there come find me and I'll show you the 4000lbs of torqueless fury, lol. My car weighs in over 4000 now with a non-torque producing 281ci motor and a stiff suspension setup for corners.......but I'll at least put on a powershifing display.

Come find me if its there....Red 99 cobra vert w/black top, black leather..
Bart

Edit: I'll also be on street radial tires with a stock 2.73 gear

Sounds good I'll keep my eys peeled :goodjob:

WINDSOR
06-04-2006, 10:48 AM
this event sounds interesting. i was planning on taking the motor out of my fox body coupe to rebuild it (its seen a lot of abuse since 1998) but i may just finish up my twin disc install and bring it out and run it on low boost and see what it can do..(maybe i can break into the 11s :D )

i also hear that clark is racing slowhawk and i may want some of that action though i am so rusty drag racing since i haven't made a pass since late 2003.

David88vert
06-04-2006, 12:03 PM
this event sounds interesting. i was planning on taking the motor out of my fox body coupe to rebuild it (its seen a lot of abuse since 1998) but i may just finish up my twin disc install and bring it out and run it on low boost and see what it can do..(maybe i can break into the 11s :D )

i also hear that clark is racing slowhawk and i may want some of that action though i am so rusty drag racing since i haven't made a pass since late 2003.

So, do you need to borrow my Fox for the day? It's a lot slower than yours, but runable. I could bring out the FD.
If you do, you probably need to help me setup the suspension.

WINDSOR
06-04-2006, 12:08 PM
So, do you need to borrow my Fox for the day? It's a lot slower than yours, but runable. I could bring out the FD.
If you do, you probably need to help me setup the suspension.

yeah i might need to do just that. If i don't get mine together in time i'll run yours if you want me too. It should run high 11s no problem with some 26x10s. Mine ran 11.97@114 N/A with 338 rwhp/376rwtq

lightspeed
06-06-2006, 12:50 PM
UPDATE:

They finally got the event added to their "official" schedule on the website:

http://www.silverdollarraceway.com/SpecialEvents.htm

I am working on a website that will have more information on the event, including a posting of all the pre-arranged races. There will also be a place for you to post more call-outs and so-forth. Ill post a link to that as soon as its complete, probably in the next couple days.

Thanks for everyone who has responded so far.

0BoostM3
06-06-2006, 11:39 PM
I will be there.... i hope dan will fix his Trany If so.... ME V.S DAN ( Turbo IS300)

Speedm0(\)key
06-11-2006, 12:18 PM
i'd like a shot at anything N/A

Tank
06-11-2006, 12:48 PM
i shall be there

David88vert
06-11-2006, 05:47 PM
i'd like a shot at anything N/A

My 4 cylinder is N/A. Want a shot at it? :D

Speedm0(\)key
06-11-2006, 05:52 PM
My 4 cylinder is N/A. Want a shot at it? :D

of course.

David88vert
06-12-2006, 06:32 AM
of course.
Are you sure? I'm just messing with you since you said "anything n/a".:)
This is my 4 cyl....

On_Her_Face
06-12-2006, 10:47 AM
R1's r slow and gay lol.. jk i want that bike!

Speedm0(\)key
06-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Are you sure? I'm just messing with you since you said "anything n/a".:)
This is my 4 cyl....

i can always lose control and take you out....

hahahahaha just messin

Maniaç
06-12-2006, 05:02 PM
i can always lose control and take you out....

hahahahaha just messin

That was so :gay: How about a 4cylinder boxer four(Turbo) Willy?

Speedm0(\)key
06-12-2006, 05:32 PM
That was so :gay: How about a 4cylinder boxer four(Turbo) Willy?

werent we already running?

if you DONT beat me @ SDR.. that'll just be sad, you should be @ low-mid 13's with decent skills

Maniaç
06-12-2006, 05:45 PM
werent we already running?

if you DONT beat me @ SDR.. that'll just be sad, you should be @ low-mid 13's with decent skills

I'll have to see man. Might have to wait to get use to my stage 2 clutch, but I think I might run a 12.99 now

Speedm0(\)key
06-12-2006, 05:50 PM
I'll have to see man. Might have to wait to get use to my stage 2 clutch, but I think I might run a 12.99 now

you lack the top end for high 12's, just shoot for low 60 ft'ers.. i'll give ya some advice in person, but high 1.5's are not impossible.

Maniaç
06-12-2006, 05:54 PM
you lack the top end for high 12's, just shoot for low 60 ft'ers.. i'll give ya some advice in person, but high 1.5's are not impossible.

You are so slow dog I am going to come back stronger well a lil bit stronger and I don't have the damn ej20 I have the DAMN EJ25, I am not felipe just remember that. I might hit 13.3 though

CHADbee
06-13-2006, 06:55 PM
only a few more weeks :D

lightspeed
06-20-2006, 08:47 PM
The time is nearing everyone. Ive been working a lot and havent gotten the forum site up yet. Ill try to have at least a webpage up soon for all of the matches lined-up so far. Please keep them posting on here, so I can collect them.

KevinT707
06-21-2006, 12:14 AM
Make sure you gots, KevinT707 Vs AccordM3. Thanks

PawnShopCEO
06-21-2006, 08:12 AM
Make sure you gots, KevinT707 Vs AccordM3. Thanks

isnt that like pitting a pit bull against a dalmation?

KevinT707
06-21-2006, 11:17 AM
isnt that like pitting a pit bull against a dalmation?
haha, you crack me up man. Everything I post, you post 5 mins later attacking me :tongue:

PawnShopCEO
06-21-2006, 01:31 PM
just as long as you know i'm just f'in with ya.

SpeedMonkey
06-21-2006, 06:20 PM
just as long as you know i'm just f'in with ya.

oh we know. we saw your SDR times EL OH EL

PawnShopCEO
06-21-2006, 08:07 PM
its all good. its just a matter of practice practice practice. I still need suspension and traction bars. but i should be able to get a low 13 second pass on sunday.

SpeedMonkey
06-21-2006, 08:09 PM
its all good. its just a matter of practice practice practice. I still need suspension and traction bars. but i should be able to get a low 13 second pass on sunday.

EL OH EL @ your sig jason

PawnShopCEO
06-21-2006, 10:13 PM
EL OH EL @ your sig jason

anyone got a nice rig to film all these grudge matches? I'm hoping someone has atleast a 800 zoom to see how far i am actually ahead of the minor leaguer

KevinT707
06-21-2006, 11:16 PM
anyone got a nice rig to film all these grudge matches? I'm hoping someone has atleast a 800 zoom to see how far i am actually ahead of the minor leaguer
haha, white folks can be so funny :lmfao:, I'm getting pretty excited about Sunday, win or lose.

PawnShopCEO
06-22-2006, 09:16 AM
haha, white folks can be so funny :lmfao:, I'm getting pretty excited about Sunday, win or lose.

how about dominated?

BigPoppaHurtm
06-22-2006, 11:39 PM
Not that anybodys gonna miss me but I cant make it down :( My mothers in the hospital and will probably be there on sunday as well. Sucks I really wanted to run, but she comes first.

blackbeast99
06-23-2006, 02:09 PM
Calling out me vs:

Domestics:
Lankhoss's c6z06
Thrust's Cobra
Luv2Spd
Smackdown's Viper
Crafity

Imports:
Jeremy w/ his 240
Matt Baller w/ his 240
Tank w/ his Supra

Who owns the KB Mach 1 that makes 600rwhp???