05-19-2006, 12:59 PM
Someone wake me up...3 hours to go.

Nemesis
05-19-2006, 01:05 PM
damn same here, I had to go walk around a bit on the floor to wake up

babygurl
05-19-2006, 01:10 PM
Birds and Bees
A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”

babygurl
05-19-2006, 01:10 PM
Dead Pussy
An old maid wanted to travel by bus to the pet cemetery with the remains of her cat. As she boarded the bus, she whispered to the driver, I have a dead pussy.

The driver pointed to the woman in the seat behind him and said, "Sit with my wife. You two have a lot in common.

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 01:12 PM
hope you go to sleep and get fired!
BYE NIGGA!

Halfwit
05-19-2006, 01:15 PM
i was up late last night doin a project, but not toot ired..

babygurl
05-19-2006, 01:16 PM
A Round For The House
A drunk walks into a bar and says, "Bartender, buy everyone in the house a drink, pour yourself one, and give me the bill."

So, the bartender does just that, and hands the man the bill. The drunk says, "I haven't got it." The bartender slaps the guy around a few times then throws him out into the street.

The very next day, the same drunk walks into the bar and once again says, "Bartender, buy everyone in the house a drink, pour yourself one, and give me the bill."

The bartender figures that he can't possibly be stupid enough to pull the same trick twice, so he gives him the benefit of the doubt.

He pours a round of drinks for the house, has a drink himself, and hands the drunk the bill.

Again, the drunk says, "I haven't got it."

The bartender can't believe it. He picks the guy up, beats the living daylights out of him, then throws him out into the street.

The next day, the same drunk walks back into the same bar and says, "Bartender, buy every one in the house a drink and give me the bill."

In disgust, the bartender says, "What, no drink for me this time?" The drunk replies, "Nope! You get too violent when you drink."

Ran
05-19-2006, 01:16 PM
Birds and Bees
A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.

“Mother, where do babies come from?”

The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”

The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.

“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”

“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.”Pfft, the only jewelry you'll get out of that from me is a pearl necklace. :D

babygurl
05-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Pfft, the only jewelry you'll get out of that from me is a pearl necklace. :D

All You Can Drink
A man walks into a bar, sits down on a bench and orders a cold one. He swigs down the beer, looks in his pocket, cringes and orders another.

He gulps down that one, looks in his pocket again, cringes and orders yet another one. This goes on for at least an hour and a half.

Finally the bartender, bursting with curiousity, says, "I know it's none of my business buddy, but I have to ask. Why the whole "drink, look in pocket, cringe and order another one" routine?"

"Well," slurred the man, "There's a picture of my wife in my pocket.

When she starts to look good, then it's time for me to go home."

funny!

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Pfft, the only jewelry you'll get out of that from me is a pearl necklace. :D

do people at your job know about your thing with strong scents

Ran
05-19-2006, 01:18 PM
do people at your job know about your thing with strong scentsI'm always sleeping here anyway so it wouldn't make a difference. :lmao:

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 01:25 PM
I'm always sleeping here anyway so it wouldn't make a difference. :lmao:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah