PDA

View Full Version : Misc Liquified Presents: DJ Micro - Club Eleven50 - Sat 5-20-06

ct9a gsr
05-19-2006, 11:48 AM
Liquified
Saturday May 20th 2006
Atlanta, GA

DJ MICRO

DJ Micro is one of the US's premiere dance music producer/DJ/remixers. With over thirteen years behind the turntables, Micro's ability to whip dance floors into a frenzy has made him a clubbing sensation. Starting out in the early nineties along side such East Coast luminaries as Frankie Bones, Adam X and Onionz, Micro helped to put the New York underground on the global dance map with his energetic fusion of styles; his live sets described by XLR8R as "unleashing a groove too thick to mention" and by URB as "spiced with rippling acid melodies and plenty of surging drumrolls."

21 and over welcome
doors open at 10:00 pm

$15 tickets available @ www.groovetickets.com

DRESS SMART ~ No Ball caps, Shorts, Sandals, or Athletic shoes or Athletic Gear

Located @ Eleven50
1150 b peachtree st.
Atlanta, GA

I know its short notice... but if anyone's looking for some fun this Saturday night, Micro won't disappoint... I'll be there. ^.^

Nemesis
05-19-2006, 12:18 PM
Wasnt he famous for the song "Inside of Me"

Stormhammer
05-19-2006, 12:30 PM
Wasnt he famous for the song "Inside of Me"

I thought that was someone else. like Milk Inc. vs someone or something like that

... that song from the Redline Supra video right?

Nemesis
05-19-2006, 07:22 PM
I thought that was someone else. like Milk Inc. vs someone or something like that

... that song from the Redline Supra video right?

That wasnt Milk Inc. Milk Inc is famous for "Walk on Water".

Actually nevermind. I remembered, its Voodoo and Serano, not DJ Micro. Maybe he mixed it :confused:

Stormhammer
05-19-2006, 08:51 PM
ah - just downloaded the DJ Micro song

he just remixed Inside Of Me thats all

Inside Of Me - Spacecorn vs. Artificial ( original )