PDA

View Full Version : WHO THA FUCK...........

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 04:17 AM
is this SpoonedEg guy?!?!?! born in 1975. man your 31 years old and your so fuckin immature. Wouldnt you have know better by now to learn how to grow up and act like a man? when pple say leave them alone. why cant you listen??
you fucken hard headed bastard.......

you have to keep talkin like pple really care about what you have to say or how you feel about a subject. your a dumb son of bitch to keep bothering pple when they reapeatedly said dont talk to them and they dont care. i cant imagine what your g/f or wife has to go through. ( thats if you have a woman in your life) by the way you act i wouldnt be surprised if you didnt.

i put you on my ignore list and your the only person on this whole fuckin site that i have even thought 2wice about trying stop fuckin pm'ing me.

apparently a thread i made awhile ago about a friends car has been bothering him. and he said i need to defend myself because ive been talked about in my own thread. i told him i totaly forgot and i dont need to prove myself to no so i dont care what pple say let them talk. im not gonna cry about it. (ookay so im done with tha convo) i told him the truth about it because i never returned to the thread. but he started off coming at me all rude and shit. im a fuckin grown ass woman and i dont jump when someone asks me nor to i tolerate bullshit from stupid ass men who dont know their manners....you reap what you sew..........

** ooh if this works...he may not be able to see this right? o'well i had to blow off a lil steam.

and if any of you are friends with this guy. please help him. hes a straight asshole and if he continues to talk to pple in that manner he may run up on tha wrong person at the wrong time.

Thank-you for your time,

Good afternoon, Good evening, and Good night

SNapper
05-19-2006, 04:20 AM
random, i thought i was the only person still posting.

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 04:20 AM
no im still here i jus got back from tha club

SNapper
05-19-2006, 04:33 AM
shit time to sleep. that dude sounds weird though...
night

Nemesis
05-19-2006, 04:36 AM
cant read this early in the morning, maybe ill wake up by the time I get through rush hour and into work :lmao:

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 04:40 AM
sorry for the long message. i was jus venting......im not mad jus annoyed by the way he bothered me like that,

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 07:36 AM
hmmm, interesting.

Rican219
05-19-2006, 08:04 AM
I PInch...........

Scrappy
05-19-2006, 08:08 AM
not trying to start shit once again, just stating something i have read in this... you say you dont care what people say about you and dont let it get to you, right? but yet you are making a "callout" thread because someone got to you on the boards.... :confused:

Rican219
05-19-2006, 08:10 AM
I Pinch...............

Dragonfly5338
05-19-2006, 08:16 AM
Err, yeah. No offense either. But your sig is really gross, and freaking HUGE. And I think it's kinda disgusting how all you ever talk about is dick. I'm sure you're a smart girl, you can come up with other topics of interest besides dick or sex one of these days.

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 08:24 AM
wow, what a turn of events

p.s i pinch....

dereksi
05-19-2006, 10:04 AM
Err, yeah. No offense either. But your sig is really gross, and freaking HUGE. And I think it's kinda disgusting how all you ever talk about is dick. I'm sure you're a smart girl, you can come up with other topics of interest besides dick or sex one of these days.
agreed

The Golden Child
05-19-2006, 10:37 AM
i have some tongs & butter ..

rolling_trip
05-19-2006, 10:49 AM
yawn.............another bs thread, imagine that

1439/2000
05-19-2006, 10:50 AM
You're the girl that posted pictures of your friends car and there was a Citroen in the background? lol never seen a citroen in New York but hey, keep doing your thing.

dereksi
05-19-2006, 10:51 AM
LOL yea that was her

rolling_trip
05-19-2006, 10:52 AM
funny, did she ever reply to that?

dereksi
05-19-2006, 10:52 AM
Nope. Somebody should bump it. lol

1439/2000
05-19-2006, 10:53 AM
Nope. Somebody should bump it. lol

I'm on it.

dereksi
05-19-2006, 10:54 AM
LOL

rolling_trip
05-19-2006, 10:58 AM
damn it was to late to bump it, SpoonedEg should put that link in his sig. lol. I guess this is another female that has no business on this site.

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 01:38 PM
i told that boy how i took the pics. and no i dont care what pple think. if i did? i wouldnt be talking about dick. nor would i take most of the things on IA seiously. fyi i have invovled myself in this website for many other reason than jus talking on here and talking about dick all the time. ive been on this website for alil while now. this is a great website but majority of the pple on here are not too intelligent to have a real conversation with (atleast the ones who post weekly). and i learned to keep my mouth shut about certain things on this site because its either out numbered, blown out of proportion, or jus plain stupid. (like getting mad about spelling and grammer) wtf? lol ( and if you take offense to this 1st parahgraph that must you im talkin about)

why bother to get upset or explain myself in detail, or care about how much pple will think about me if i like to talk about sex too much, or do i look stupid about askin a question about cars, and whatever bullshit that pple are so scared of doing.

i dont plane on winning pples approval about shit especially on IA. I am smart, and i who i am. and if you think you know me by these posts.......you have no fucking idea. lol and another thing....who gives a shit if you think i am turning you off by talking about sex. im not trying to impress anyone on here. and my sig?.....only those who dont understand passion and sudection and all those other things that goes on between 2 pple who care about who they are invovled with..........you wont like my sig. so tha fuck what......its a shame cause you mite not have experienced it anyway or you'll never have it with the person your with. But yes... you rather me put pics up that show womens tits and pple falling down stairs or getting hurt. o yeah thats reeeal cool huh? haha ok

and ive noticed when one doesnt agree with the rest of the site...because the main pple on here are good friends everyone turns on them. why is it like that. i dunno but hey thats how yall do on here. i could care less ....its not the end of the world for me if pple think im lying or dont find me attractive because of some statements i make on this site.

and yeas i wrote this thread scrappy because i wanted to blow off some steam like others do. or is it in tha wrong thread again and you want to place it somewhere else? it doesnt matter i still wrote what i wanted to say. scrappy i dont mind if you have something to say about my threads if i put it in the wrong place..... tell me instead of being sarcastic and then i could change it or you can move it to another section. i dont dislike you...i dont even know you.

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 01:42 PM
why 2 different colors though

dereksi
05-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Nah you seem like you would be cool to chill with its just you say some things that you normally dont hear from a female. You do talk about dick and sex ALOT though.And as I said before you come across as a dude sometimes with your posts. Ahh but who gives a fuck? I dont

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 01:51 PM
why 2 different colors though

lol cause i wrote alot..........and i know how some pple are they dont like to read so i changed tha colors so they would read it. some pple are jus like that.

thanx Derki but hey when you meet me in person you wont get that idea i promise. but im not a gurly girl either. some of us are tom boys........................ others need a man to do things cause they are lazy. that i am not.

hey im one out of many who love dick and talk about it. i jus shined a lil more than others thats why you noticed it. i have no shame

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 01:54 PM
not trying to start shit once again, just stating something i have read in this... you say you dont care what people say about you and dont let it get to you, right? but yet you are making a "callout" thread because someone got to you on the boards.... :confused:

ooh they didnt get to me...i was annoyed by his actions. lol i am human. and i got more than 2 pms from him and got tired of it. so what i made call out. dont we all? thats my first one ever

babygurl
05-19-2006, 01:54 PM
lol cause i wrote alot..........and i know how some pple are they dont like to read so i changed tha colors so they would read it. some pple are jus like that.

thanx Derki but hey when you meet me in person you wont get that idea i promise. but im not a gurly girl either. some of us are tom boys........................ others need a man to do things cause they are lazy. that i am not.

hey im one out of many who love dick and talk about it. i jus shined a lil more than others thats why you noticed it. i have no shame

dont worry about what other people think....your sig is fine..I understood it:)(first time for everything)

Also you keep doing what you are doing...nothing wrong with talking about dick, and sex all the time...you are a strong girl...especially what you have been through the last year or so...as the famous 2pac said Kepp ya head up :)

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 01:56 PM
aaaaaaaa BABYGURL........i love you tooo

dereksi
05-19-2006, 01:57 PM
god that was ghey ^^^ sorry

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 02:01 PM
but ghey in the good way, two ladies

dereksi
05-19-2006, 02:01 PM
lol

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2006, 02:02 PM
ooh they didnt get to me...i was annoyed by his actions. lol i am human. and i got more than 2 pms from him and got tired of it. so what i made call out. dont we all? thats my first one ever

if he managed to annoy u, then i would think he got to u?

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 02:06 PM
^ lol

geez pple its not that serious to keep postin in here. everything is said and done. hold your thoughts cause no ones mind will change about this topic.

whatever if you say he got to me....if thats what you think fine. im not gonna argue about that

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 02:07 PM
dont worry about him, he's going to a Civic Si meet....in a prelude.....

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 02:08 PM
hahahaha

Dragonfly5338
05-19-2006, 02:09 PM
i told that boy how i took the pics. and no i dont care what pple think. if i did? i wouldnt be talking about dick. nor would i take most of the things on IA seiously. fyi i have invovled myself in this website for many other reason than jus talking on here and talking about dick all the time. ive been on this website for alil while now. this is a great website but majority of the pple on here are not too intelligent to have a real conversation with (atleast the ones who post weekly). and i learned to keep my mouth shut about certain things on this site because its either out numbered, blown out of proportion, or jus plain stupid. (like getting mad about spelling and grammer) wtf? lol ( and if you take offense to this 1st parahgraph that must you im talkin about)

why bother to get upset or explain myself in detail, or care about how much pple will think about me if i like to talk about sex too much, or do i look stupid about askin a question about cars, and whatever bullshit that pple are so scared of doing.

i dont plane on winning pples approval about shit especially on IA. I am smart, and i who i am. and if you think you know me by these posts.......you have no fucking idea. lol and another thing....who gives a shit if you think i am turning you off by talking about sex. im not trying to impress anyone on here. and my sig?.....only those who dont understand passion and sudection and all those other things that goes on between 2 pple who care about who they are invovled with..........you wont like my sig. so tha fuck what......its a shame cause you mite not have experienced it anyway or you'll never have it with the person your with. But yes... you rather me put pics up that show womens tits and pple falling down stairs or getting hurt. o yeah thats reeeal cool huh? haha ok

and ive noticed when one doesnt agree with the rest of the site...because the main pple on here are good friends everyone turns on them. why is it like that. i dunno but hey thats how yall do on here. i could care less ....its not the end of the world for me if pple think im lying or dont find me attractive because of some statements i make on this site.

and yeas i wrote this thread scrappy because i wanted to blow off some steam like others do. or is it in tha wrong thread again and you want to place it somewhere else? it doesnt matter i still wrote what i wanted to say. scrappy i dont mind if you have something to say about my threads if i put it in the wrong place..... tell me instead of being sarcastic and then i could change it or you can move it to another section. i dont dislike you...i dont even know you.

LOL!!!!!!!! WTF does it have to do with understanding passion and seduction (not sudection, btw)? It has to do with not wanting to see a gigantic picture of a girl jerking a dude's cock, no matter how airbrushed and photoshopped it might be when I'm at my parents' house or at school, or somewhere in public. Plus it's huge. At least the other pics of boobs around here are relatively small so you can scroll past and be none the wiser.

You're stupid if you think someone doesn't understand love or passion if they don't think starting threads about piercing their clit or posting pictures of big dicks is cool. THIS IS A CAR WEBSITE. So far the only thing remotely automobile related I've seen from you is that picture of the jacked prelude you posted and the so-called lambo in brooklyn.

Apparently from all the reps I just got from my last post I'm not the only one who thinks that. :)

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 02:09 PM
im bringin my Si to a 240sx meet, even tho they said only sr20 motors allowed

dereksi
05-19-2006, 02:10 PM
dont worry about him, he's going to a Civic Si meet....in a prelude.....
:lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2006, 02:10 PM
^ lol

geez pple its not that serious to keep postin in here. everything is said and done. hold your thoughts cause no ones mind will change about this topic.

whatever if you say he got to me....if thats what you think fine. im not gonna argue about that

never said it was serious? but if someone annoyed me, i'd consider them having gotten to me, even if just a little. :rolleyes:

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2006, 02:12 PM
im bringin my Si to a 240sx meet, even tho they said only sr20 motors allowed

:2up: so why u gotta be hating yo? fucking hypocrite :D

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 02:14 PM

how am i am hypocrite, i was going to go....and i own a civic si.....

429bigblock
05-19-2006, 02:15 PM
im not even gonna lie i think the sig thing is pretty wierd looking, i guess its the airbrushed aspect of it, its creepy.

dereksi
05-19-2006, 02:16 PM
He was joking about goin to the 240 meet

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 02:16 PM
He was joking about goin to the 240 meet

oh that, yeah, i havent even posted in there thread, cause i respect its a " nissans only" meet

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2006, 02:19 PM
oh that, yeah, i havent even posted in there thread, cause i respect its a " nissans only" meet
well my bad, after reading all the bs in that thread i didn't think it was still being regarded as an "si only" meet. like i don't have shit else to do, y'all have fun.

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 02:21 PM
oh im not goin, i;ll be at a real Si meet

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 02:23 PM
LOL!!!!!!!! WTF does it have to do with understanding passion and seduction (not sudection, btw)? It has to do with not wanting to see a gigantic picture of a girl jerking a dude's cock, no matter how airbrushed and photoshopped it might be when I'm at my parents' house or at school, or somewhere in public. Plus it's huge. At least the other pics of boobs around here are relatively small so you can scroll past and be none the wiser.

You're stupid if you think someone doesn't understand love or passion if they don't think starting threads about piercing their clit or posting pictures of big dicks is cool. THIS IS A CAR WEBSITE. So far the only thing remotely automobile related I've seen from you is that picture of the jacked prelude you posted and the so-called lambo in brooklyn.

Apparently from all the reps I just got from my last post I'm not the only one who thinks that. :)

lol just like i wrote if you read that and took offense then i must be talkin about you. get your pannies out a bunch...lol i liked tha mans car and plus he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. and also this website has many forums to where we can talk about other topics than just selling cars, parts, clubs, events, and meets. there is a whole list. GO CHECK IT OUT.

lol who gives a fuck how many reps you get? dont tell me that i dont care.

You're stupid if you think someone doesn't understand love or passion if they don't think starting threads about piercing their clit or posting pictures of big dicks is cool.

lolyou jus mad cause you aint gettin no dick!!! (j/k)
oooh :eek: oh god...that was an insult. lol so what i wanna get it pierced. so do others and some others already have. i think there was a couple of pages about that subject and i learned from it like i wanted to. why should you care?? if you didnt like it why tha hell did you read it?? whose tha stupid ass now........keep your ass on tha car forums and not the other stuff if you gonnaa complain about what pple write.......come on im not tryin to start shit with you. i make peace not war..........i love you guys

Jaimecbr900
05-19-2006, 02:27 PM
and i learned to keep my mouth shut about certain things on this site because its either out numbered, blown out of proportion, or jus plain stupid. (like getting mad about spelling and grammer) wtf? lol ( and if you take offense to this 1st parahgraph that must you im talkin about)

Actually GrammAr and Spelling are your friends. :goodjob:

Did you tell the truth about your "friend's car" or not? The answer should squash that problem about people thinking you're lying or not. ;)

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 02:33 PM
yea i did ...you think i did it to get in good with pple on IA. yea riiiight?! if you knew me you would know i wouldnt do anything like that. and i dont need to explain how this man is and his life style to get you all to believe me. thats just stupid.

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2006, 02:43 PM
oh im not goin, i;ll be at a real Si meet
haha, well how mighty "authentic" of u. have fun anyway :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 02:45 PM
haha, well how mighty "authentic" of u. have fun anyway :goodjob:

well, thats like me going to a prelude meet, i have nothing to do with preludes, why go to a all prelude meet.
its has nothin to do with being authenic, it has to do with trying to get specific type of people together, if they wanted it to be a general meet, im sure the title would have said " have a car, come to varsity on 5-21-06"

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 02:47 PM
B16 i guess youo made a valid point

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2006, 02:47 PM
well, thats like me going to a prelude meet, i have nothing to do with preludes, why go to a all prelude meet.
its has nothin to do with being authenic, it has to do with trying to get specific type of people together, if they wanted it to be a general meet, im sure the title would have said " have a car, come to varsity on 5-21-06"

i was talkin to baby j and he said to stop by since i was goin to be in the neighborhood anyway. figured it'd be nice to meet some of the folks on here, and it's not like i was goin to start talkin about h22 swaps and shit? once again though, u seem to take offense to the prospect of me even showing up for some reason, and all i said was have fun, no matter what meet u go to (even if u do show up at that nissan meet :D )

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 02:49 PM
i was goin to be in the neighborhood, and was gonna drop in for a bit and meet some of the folks on here, not like i was goin to start talkin about h22 swaps and shit? once again though, u seem to take offense to the prospect of me even showing up for some reason, and all i said was have fun, no matter what meet u go to (even if u do show up at that nissan meet :D )

LIRL nah man, im not taen offense to it, cause you actually came in at tha tail end of everyone with any kind of car sayin they were commin, i just wantyed to bring somethin offtopic in this thread LIRL, me and you are coo

rolling_trip
05-19-2006, 02:50 PM
this website has many forums to where we can talk about other topics than just selling cars, parts, clubs, events, and meets. there is a whole list. GO CHECK IT OUT.

I guess you have a point, on second thought, no you don't. Do you ever talk about anything car related?(besides lying about cars) My point is that, this is import atlanta first, meaning "Car Talk", and whoreslouge second. sure i talk a lot of BS on here, and don't always talk shop, but I do try and help people on here when I get a chance. I guess you come across as an attention whore, and i think most people are getting sick of it. :2cents:

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2006, 02:52 PM
LIRL nah man, im not taen offense to it, cause you actually came in at tha tail end of everyone with any kind of car sayin they were commin, i just wantyed to bring somethin offtopic in this thread LIRL, me and you are coo

glad u got me so it's all good then :goodjob: :D

Scrilla
05-19-2006, 02:52 PM
yawn.............another bs thread, imagine that

especially on IA...how strange....

after 4 pages of reading...i say...

BS!

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 02:55 PM
someone threw a bs flag on the play>?

Scrilla
05-19-2006, 02:57 PM
i think this is a vent/rant gone really wrong....hahhaa...

it turned from rage to her addicktion...

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2006, 03:01 PM
^^^:lmfao: nice gif

Scrilla
05-19-2006, 03:02 PM
^^^:lmfao: nice gif

+1 :look:

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 03:03 PM
I guess you come across as an attention whore, and i think most people are getting sick of it

attetntion whore....is that a bad thing? lol okay im bad.
uhuh tell me somthin new. .....you do you and i do me. at the time i will be an attention whore. you wana say that. cool i dont care.

so when i joined i was never attention whore. but since Jan. i have cause ive been on the computer more ( long story short) who cares. its entertaining me and im learning things as well. im into cars just as much as any regular person on this site. im on to learn and to help out on things i know about for those that would like it. as far as promitons and whatever else mite come up.

first pple complain about staying in the religion forum and then they complain about attention whores......both parties are into cars. cant win for nuthin huh? o'well

Scrilla
05-19-2006, 03:04 PM
wtf are promitons?:dunno:

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 03:05 PM
^ lol geez pple its not that serious to keep postin in here. everything is said and done. hold your thoughts cause no ones mind will change about this topic.

i think this is a vent/rant gone really wrong....hahhaa...

it turned from rage to her addicktion...

lol yea i think so too

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 03:05 PM
why didnt you pm me back?

Scrilla
05-19-2006, 03:06 PM
why didnt you pm me back?

me 2...:lmfao: :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 03:08 PM
im sayin, sendin a pm used to be sacred and required a reply, now it aint worth shit!

Scrilla
05-19-2006, 03:11 PM
im sayin, sendin a pm used to be sacred and required a reply, now it aint worth shit!

:werd:

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 03:12 PM
dang, cant even get a thread response, sup wit dat

JITB
05-19-2006, 03:18 PM
OMg she IS grabbing his dick.... i just noticed that..

CSquared
05-19-2006, 03:33 PM
Now that i've reached the end of this thread... Tasuki_Civic is officially on my "ignore" list. Congratulations on being the first and only.

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 03:40 PM
LMAO ooohhh im on the ignorelist. he acts like i send him pms and talk to him daily. up pple are funny

dereksi
05-19-2006, 03:42 PM
B you want me to pm you? just so you get a response Lol

B16a2 Civic
05-19-2006, 03:43 PM
no, i'll just have to learn how to survive :(
shit that nigga tank in here, im outta here

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2006, 04:12 PM
im into cars just as much as any regular person on this site. im on to learn and to help out on things i know about for those that would like it. as far as promitons and whatever else mite come up.

first pple complain about staying in the religion forum and then they complain about attention whores......both parties are into cars. cant win for nuthin huh? o'well

i don't have to be anal about spelling and grammar. but the thing is, sometimes without it, i seriously can't understand what people are saying, case in point what's quoted above. :confused:

CSquared
05-19-2006, 04:26 PM
LMAO ooohhh im on the ignorelist. he acts like i send him pms and talk to him daily. up pple are funny

Somebody relayed the message... You're on the ignore list because you have no common fucking decency. Moron.

People are complaining about your huge ass signature with some half naked chick grabbing some guys wang, yet you pay no attention. If I don't block your dumb ass i'd have to turn signatures off which i am not going to do because it degrades the time i spend on IA.

Anyway.. It's not like 90% of your degenerate posts are at all interesting.

Merely, i present the "ignore" feature as an option for everyone else.

Love,
Chris

EDIT: Somebody feel free to qoute her response so i can read it.

Scrappy
05-19-2006, 06:46 PM

are you fucking kidding me?!

1. its obvious you wrote this thread for stupid ass reasons. not once did i say shit about that so keep going with your nonsense
2. For once its not, 90% of your threads are about dick... which this one turned to you talking about it which doesnt amaze me either. Excuse the fuck out of me for keeping this board what it should be... organized... so if you have a problem with me moving or closing or deleting your threads... get the fuck over it real fast cause it isnt stopping.
3. Glad to know you dont mind me posting here, considering even if you did... means jack shit to me and will not make me stop posting.
4. WHEN THE FUCK WAS I SARCASTIC?! I stated something very obvious to say you are bothered by someone when you say you dont let them... i mean fuck obviously i got to you also cause you make up random ass shit in a paragraph for me.

and for saying val doesnt get dick... even the jk or not... :rolleyes: like you said to me... you do not know me nor her so keep your dick talking directly with yourself or about yourself only. even though VERY few give a shit what you can, have, want to do with a dick.

Scrilla
05-19-2006, 07:34 PM
always ends up turning into a thread about.......

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 08:24 PM
Camara-somethin i cant remember your name dude but uuh...yea ok whatever.

1. its obvious you wrote this thread for stupid ass reasons. not once did i say shit about that so keep going with your nonsense

what are you talking about maaan??

4. WHEN THE FUCK WAS I SARCASTIC?! I stated something very obvious to say you are bothered by someone when you say you dont let them... i mean fuck obviously i got to you also cause you make up random ass shit in a paragraph for me.

well heres something you dont know...getting to me is not being "annoying" or misunderstanding me but getting to me is when i get "mad". it takes a whole lot for me to get mad. and IA is not the one to do it. so sorry to disappoint you.

i was talkin about the time when i posted up a different thread in the girls forum to where you were being sarcastic the first time you said something to me but not this thread. and you said you needed to do your job. by all means do it. i wouldnt try to stop you from that....who am i to do so. i dont have a problem with you at all or how you run this website. if i cared that much i would have been off this site right when i joined.

2. For once its not, 90% of your threads are about dick... which this one turned to you talking about it which doesnt amaze me either. Excuse the fuck out of me for keeping this board what it should be... organized... so if you have a problem with me moving or closing or deleting your threads... get the fuck over it real fast cause it isnt stopping.
lol since we are talkin about %'s atleast 60% percent talk about bullshit everyday on here. ghosts lunch sex movies pets etc. so who cares. im not the only one. i dont mind that some pple are not intrested about what i talk about. i never expected it to be that way.

but i do think its sad that i was talkin about this guy and no one even bothered to think how he acted towards me. ( i dont purposely come on here and talk shit about pple and make them feel bad about themselves or their car but yet i get disrespected and pple want to talk shit about me and talking about dick?) thats kinda weird. not lookin for someone to take sides but dayum if i had known this thread was gonna be all about :D me i would have asked a couple of questions and wore a suit.

and oooh

and for saying val doesnt get dick... even the jk or not... :rolleyes: like you said to me... you do not know me nor her .

LIRL calm down ...see what mean taking things out of text. relax you know it was a joke for me so why bother. you right i dont know you....

so keep your dick talking directly with yourself or about yourself only. even though VERY few give a shit what you can, have, want to do with a dick.
LIRL.... :lmfao: ye ok scrappy

aaaalright well.....everybody got everything off their chest. FEEL GOOD? okay lets get back to other shit cause this is gettin boring and stupid and blown all out of this world. and im sure you have better things to do then argue with tasuki_civic right? riiiight. so

FUCK YOU :2up: VERY MUCH
THE END

Scrappy
05-19-2006, 09:55 PM
haha kick ass :D I am not even going to respond to that cause all you do is circles with your own words... and i have yet to need to get anything off my chest to IA. post the link to where this guy pissed you off, i will say my part in that thread. i was clearly stating about THIS thread, dont carry bullshit from other threads in the past on and on... its rather annoying and confusing... ;)

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 09:55 PM
and for saying val doesnt get dick... even the jk or not... :rolleyes: like you said to me... you do not know me nor her so keep your dick talking directly with yourself or about yourself only. even though VERY few give a shit what you can, have, want to do with a dick.

oooh whoa?!?! whats this shit about you posing nude pics and your in pampers. and you tryin to get on me about talkin about dick? thats crazy man. i dont disrepect myself and take nude pics of me to show pple. and you mad cause i speak about dick the way these men on here talk about womens body parts?

i c u have some skeletons in your closet scrappy. check yaself gurl it aint me with the problem

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 09:57 PM

oooh whoa?!?! whats this shit about you posing nude pics and your in pampers or some kind of wierd fetish that you have. lol and you tryin to get on me about talkin about dick? thats crazy man. i dont disrepect myself and take nude pics of me to show pple. and you mad cause i speak about dick the way these men on here talk about womens body parts? get tha fuck outta here! hahahahaha

i c u have some skeletons in your closet scrappy too. check yaself gurl it aint me with the problem

~The_Duke~
05-19-2006, 10:02 PM
Whoa huh nude pics where...

:ttiwwp:

umm double post...just thought I might let you know...

Scrappy
05-19-2006, 10:04 PM
HAHA nice try but that was umm 5 years ago ;) so try AGAIN cause you just failed at getting to me. NOT once have I attacked you so you can do and say as you please, just makes you look like a person desperate to try and call me out... too bad 90% of IA knows my past and knows it does not bother me. come up with something new and i might give ya props on something. but just a little FYI, I have yet to try and come at you nor try to piss you off so you just made yourself look rather stupid.

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 10:04 PM
lol im alredy in tha dog house....so why not say it....heeeeeey Spoon ?!?!?! you on ?

Scrappy
05-19-2006, 10:05 PM
post the link of this "annoying" thread.

ALVIN
05-19-2006, 10:08 PM
Krissy is my HERO! :)

SpoonedEG
Pff what a stupid fucking bitch you are.....
Making a thread about me?
If I were you I would shut the FUCk up because I would be so fucking damn embarassed that I have been caught lying........

Plus what the fuck are you doing on this site anyway .... talking about dicks and stuffs like that all day long? You are a fucking whore are you not?

"This is my friend's prelude and here is his other car": A Gallardo!!!! Pffff

Actually you shouldn't be mad at me but at this guy who caught you lying......

Tasuki_Civic
HAHA nice try but that was umm 5 years ago ;) so try AGAIN cause you just failed at getting to me. NOT once have I attacked you so you can do and say as you please, just makes you look like a person desperate to try and call me out... too bad 90% of IA knows my past and knows it does not bother me. come up with something new and i might give ya props on something. but just a little FYI, I have yet to try and come at you nor try to piss you off so you just made yourself look rather stupid.

im not tryin to call you out im tryin to state that you cant have much to say about me talkin. you have done more action than i have. ( i was sheltered for a very long time)
.......but it doesnt matter you have your past of doing some wild things so you cant say much is all im tryin to say. i know pple knew that so i wasnt stating something that pple didnt know and trying to put you on the spot. and i wasnt tryin to piss you off either.

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 10:09 PM
oh woell...cant read what spoon is sayin...i got that ignore list thing goin.....o'well. it doesnt matter.

SpoonedEG
05-19-2006, 10:14 PM
^ then shut the fuck up...

SpoonedEG
05-19-2006, 10:15 PM
here is the link:

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=59364

And here is the link to the prelude which is BTW in Florida:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/380544/1

Scrappy
05-19-2006, 10:16 PM
im not tryin to call you out im tryin to state that you cant have much to say about me talkin. you have done more action than i have. ( i was sheltered for a very long time)
.......but it doesnt matter you have your past of doing some wild things so you cant say much is all im tryin to say. i know pple knew that so i wasnt stating something that pple didnt know and trying to put you on the spot. and i wasnt tryin to piss you off either.

:lmfao: glad to know you trying to prove something failed... and hate to tell ya but that was a punch at tryin to get to me. i made one little comment out of this whole fucking thread about you and dick. so do not try and mix your everyday bullshit from others and what i said up cause it isnt the way to go with me. putting me on the spot will never happen especially from someone that has no clue anything about me but simple text. i stated you dont need to say who is or isnt getting dick. :doh: go try and attack the other 20some people that called your dick talking out and move the hell on from trying to crawl under my skin. cause being a e-thug towards me sure wont be a fun mission. cause it doesnt happen toooooo often.

Tasuki_Civic
lol this is funny...im gettin talked about and i dont know what hes sayin.....this stuff really works.

i think i spoon likes me

ALVIN
^ then shut the fuck up...

ALVIN
05-19-2006, 10:18 PM
just helping out...

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 10:19 PM
:lmfao: glad to know you trying to prove something failed... and hate to tell ya but that was a punch at tryin to get to me. i made one little comment out of this whole fucking thread about you and dick. so do not try and mix your everyday bullshit from others and what i said up cause it isnt the way to go with me. putting me on the spot will never happen especially from someone that has no clue anything about me but simple text. i stated you dont need to say who is or isnt getting dick. :doh: go try and attack the other 20some people that called your dick talking out and move the hell on from trying to crawl under my skin. cause being a e-thug towards me sure wont be a fun mission. cause it doesnt happen toooooo often.

im not tryn to e-thug...im jus messin with you and your eating what i feed you......bullshit. relax maan. its all out fun. and i dont have a mission to make you mad lol.

I TALK ABOUT DICK EVERYONE!! there now my lil business is out. you feel better i said it. i never had any shame about it in the 1st place. wow attention whore lol.

thanx yall right now i dont have anythingn to do tonite this is actually lettin the time go by pretty fast.

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 10:20 PM
just helping out...

lol thanx that was helpful :lmfao:

ALVIN
05-19-2006, 10:23 PM
IA owns you? maybe...i don't know...ahh I give up.

So The DaVinci Code who's seen it?

Scrappy
05-19-2006, 10:24 PM
im not tryn to e-thug...im jus messin with you and your eating what i feed you......bullshit. relax maan. its all out fun. and i dont have a mission to make you mad lol.

I TALK ABOUT DICK EVERYONE!! there now my lil business is out. you feel better i said it. i never had any shame about it in the 1st place. wow attention whore lol.

thanx yall right now i dont have anythingn to do tonite this is actually lettin the time go by pretty fast.

you can stop calling me maan. far from it. and doesnt make me change that you said it considering i wasnt the one that talked it up first ;) but thanks :D nor called you a attention whore so keep truckin along with what others say and use my name... ill let you. and trust me IA is all out of fun IMO and has been for 6+ years. :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 10:29 PM
IA owns you? maybe...i don't know...ahh I give up.

So The DaVinci Code who's seen it?

Rican219
05-19-2006, 10:29 PM
I PInch ........

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 10:31 PM
you can stop calling me maan. far from it. and doesnt make me change that you said it considering i wasnt the one that talked it up first ;) but thanks :D nor called you a attention whore so keep truckin along with what others say and use my name... ill let you. and trust me IA is all out of fun IMO and has been for 6+ years. :lmfao:

:confused: .....uuhm well alright :goodjob:

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 10:32 PM
I PInch ........

i like that sig jose of tyra...pretty cool

SpoonedEG
I bet this bitch is dying to know what I am saying.......What the fuck is she doing on this site seriously...?

Rican219
i like that sig jose of tyra...pretty cool

Grassy Ass!!!

Tasuki_Civic
you still postin in here spoon?? let it be guy let it bee

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 10:33 PM
Grassy Ass!!!

day nahda

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2006, 10:39 PM

that wasn't a call out, that shit was more of an ATTEMPTED low blow which you're obviously 5 yrs late on. whatever skeletons she HAD in her closet are pretty much buried i think.

you know what, you're very right that most people on here know little to nothing about you. however, i will say that the things you post about, the manner in which you post them, have reflected on you in a real shitty way. you COME OFF as being a bullshitter that also happens to be stubborn, arrogant, self centered, ignorant, bitchy and a bit whorish too. not saying you ARE, but since this is the only way most people "get to know you" on these forums, i can't say you're presenting as someone with a halo on their head.

but hey, what the fuck do you care right? we're all just a bunch of shit heads that's out to rain on your parade (aka vent/rant thread). so there's my :2cents: , toss it at a homeless guy or something if you don't want it.

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 10:43 PM
that wasn't a call out, that shit was more of an ATTEMPTED low blow which you're obviously 5 yrs late on. whatever skeletons she HAD in her closet are pretty much buried i think.

you know what, you're very right that most people on here know little to nothing about you. however, i will say that the things you post about, the manner in which you post them, have reflected on you in a real shitty way. you COME OFF as being a bullshitter that also happens to be stubborn, arrogant, self centered, ignorant, bitchy and a bit whorish too. not saying you ARE, but since this is the only way most people "get to know you" on these forums, i can't say you're presenting as someone with a halo on their head.

but hey, what the fuck do you care right? we're all just a bunch of shit heads that's out to rain on your parade (aka vent/rant thread). so there's my :2cents: , toss it at a homeless guy or something if you don't want it.

were done with this guy...move on to another thread and e-thug.... :blah:

Scrappy
05-19-2006, 10:54 PM

but hey, what the fuck do you care right? we're all just a bunch of shit heads that's out to rain on your parade (aka vent/rant thread). so there's my :2cents: , toss it at a homeless guy or something if you don't want it.:lmfao: :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2006, 10:59 PM
were done with this guy...move on to another thread and e-thug.... :blah:

lol, i'm an "e-thug"? wow i've never been called that before, maybe i'll take it as a compliment :lmfao: :goodbjo: :lmfao:

TeeJay
05-19-2006, 11:00 PM
yall know better than to test his e-gangsta y0!!! i heard he can type faster than QD!!! and what!!

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2006, 11:02 PM
^^^lirl, 85 ADJUSTED wpm yo! :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 11:02 PM
yall know better than to test his e-gangsta y0!!! i heard he can type faster than QD!!! and what!!

TeeJay
05-19-2006, 11:03 PM
meet me on the net, its goin down, meet me in the thread, its goin down!!!

ALVIN
05-19-2006, 11:04 PM
you gotta realize that QD can type fast, BUT his internet might not load it as fast...so he has this dial-up handicap lol. QD can still outtype anyone in this thread more than likely.

TeeJay
05-19-2006, 11:08 PM
bitch i got a doctor degree in e-thugonometry!!!

BTEC
05-19-2006, 11:16 PM
looky who it is!!!!!

What the fuc is goin on up in hee-yuh??!!!

TeeJay
05-19-2006, 11:39 PM
how are you kind sir?

2.3 Evo 8
05-20-2006, 01:32 AM
Notes:

1. Grammer is spelled GrammAr.

2. Tasuki's sig is pissing people off because its TOO BIG and obnoxious.

3. Starting a thread about someone "getting to you" and then saying you don't care what people say is contradicting.

4. People will like you more if you use "spellcheck"! It takes 2 seconds.

5. Talking about dick all the time... Well, you need to get some and maybe you won't talk about it so much. :2cents:

...and last but not least. dun dun dun

VAL FOR PRESIDENT BYIOTCH!

RandomGuy
05-20-2006, 03:08 AM
Camara-somethin i cant remember your name dude but uuh...yea ok whatever.

LOL WTF? i mean its not like you can scroll up a little to see it...

ahah its not even that hard to remember

You kinda have to break it down if your memory isn't really up to par.

kinda like Cramer Iz King
or you can break it down even more like

Cray Mur Iz Keeeng

make a mnemonic device if need be to help your lacking memory. Take centrum tabs perhaps? Ginseng does wonders.

Or you can lay off the crack and get the fuck off of IA :)

ATTN SPEEDMONKEY WHERE ARE YOUUUUU THERES ANOTHER ONE.... cleanup on whoreslounge isle 8

CSquared
05-20-2006, 03:37 AM
^^

lol

I don't know dude... sometimes i can't remember it either. Charzard or something like that, right?

Even though it probably won't show up as anything on your reps... +1

EDIT: Reminds me of this video from a while back...

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2677703?refsite=7063&ns=1

RandomGuy
05-20-2006, 03:38 AM
lol

I don't know dude... sometimes i can't remember it either. Charzard or something like that, right?

Even though it probably won't show up as anything on your reps... +1

p.s. Reminds me of this video from a while back...

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2677703?refsite=7063&ns=1
hey camara dude, or something like that, i dont understand what you're getting at, please explain

CSquared
05-20-2006, 03:48 AM
hey camara dude, or something like that, i dont understand what you're getting at, please explain

Basically, that tabannanna chick... is an ass-hat.

RandomGuy
05-20-2006, 03:50 AM
yeah man tsunami civic or something like that is a very useful addition to IA:
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=56108

CSquared
05-20-2006, 04:01 AM
You know what i actually found funny was the fact that the GUYS on ia aren't even low enough to start posts about taking shits... She must be some seriously amazing catch for a relationship.

Put me on the wait-list. Please.

BTEC
05-20-2006, 11:00 AM
how are you kind sir?
pretty good actually. glad to be able to put my SN on the scene er-now and den nah mean. :D

TeeJay
05-20-2006, 11:02 AM
w3rd son.

Scrilla
05-20-2006, 11:02 AM
yeah man tsunami civic or something like that is a very useful addition to IA:
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=56108

hahhahaha....:wtf:

Scrilla
05-20-2006, 11:15 AM

Dragonfly5338
05-20-2006, 12:31 PM
Notes:

1. Grammer is spelled GrammAr.

2. Tasuki's sig is pissing people off because its TOO BIG and obnoxious.

3. Starting a thread about someone "getting to you" and then saying you don't care what people say is contradicting.

4. People will like you more if you use "spellcheck"! It takes 2 seconds.

5. Talking about dick all the time... Well, you need to get some and maybe you won't talk about it so much. :2cents:

...and last but not least. dun dun dun

VAL FOR PRESIDENT BYIOTCH!

Wow, Phil... those are really good 2.3L Evo Notes... I'm impressed. :D :goodjob:

1439/2000
05-20-2006, 01:11 PM
So Tasuki Civic, what brings you to Import Atlanta? How are you related to the car scene?

It boggles my mind sometimes the people on this forum. No connection to cars, no knowledge of cars but they end up here.

Hey Val, I painted my car blue with spray paint and bought Advans.

Well, you cant prove me otherwise so...there!

CSquared
05-20-2006, 01:23 PM
Yeah... i finally caved and bought a mini van.

http://www.johnsangiovanni.com/Images/2000-05%20Paris/Photos/07-Paris-Eiffel%20Tower%20-%202000.JPG

1439/2000
05-20-2006, 01:26 PM

http://www.johnsangiovanni.com/Images/2000-05%20Paris/Photos/07-Paris-Eiffel%20Tower%20-%202000.JPG

Hey man I believe you. I was looking to import a JDM Galant VR-4, how did you get yours over here?

Oh wait I know.

Copy and Paste.

lol

Tasuki_Civic
05-20-2006, 01:55 PM
So Tasuki Civic, what brings you to Import Atlanta? How are you related to the car scene?

It boggles my mind sometimes the people on this forum. No connection to cars, no knowledge of cars but they end up here.

ooh wait so you ask the question because im a girl and i talk about bullshit on here and every so often i respond on a car thread. im here almost everyday. i dont like talkin about fuckin cars every dayum day......its a hobby not a fetish. i wouldnt work on cars for a living and cars arent my life.

im on the same reason why your on here dumbass. whatchu want me to do recite some shit on here to impress everyone that i know about cars and say where ive been and who i know. and how many years ive been intrested and all that crap. sure.......i could care less to impress anyone. why start now?

lol you pple are hilarious

im never in places where i dont need to be so atlease i answered your question.

Niger
05-20-2006, 02:49 PM
im on the same reason why your on here dumbass.
i dont think he's here for "passionate" man-attention... just a guess. :goodjob:

Tasuki_Civic
05-20-2006, 08:18 PM
i dont think he's here for "passionate" man-attention... just a guess. :goodjob:

aaah boo.... shutcho Nigerian ass up ...no ones talkin to you.

tony
05-20-2006, 09:47 PM

lol I cant lie I did get a nice laugh out of that one

ironchef
05-20-2006, 09:51 PM
Notes anyone? Is it even needed, or is this thread retarded like the other ones?

ShooterMcGavin
05-20-2006, 10:34 PM
u guys are cracking me the fuck up with these pictures, oh wait, i mean uh, where in georgia is there a mini eiffel tower??? cuz i'd like to visit sometime, they got a dealership nearby that sells minivans too? sweet! :goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

RandomGuy
05-20-2006, 10:38 PM
beautiful sunset behind my house today, I just had to take a picture

~The_Duke~
05-20-2006, 10:39 PM
You must of a hella zoom on the carmea...

RandomGuy
05-20-2006, 10:41 PM
whoaaa... this is my homie is NJ, he's so ballin he can afford 20k a week for landscaping! omg0rz
http://stevix.com/winxp/winxp/images/BlissXPThumb.jpg
(did i mention that i know him, and that he's rich)

~The_Duke~
05-20-2006, 10:43 PM
That is one rich X

bah he is a son of a bitch anyway...

1439/2000
05-20-2006, 10:45 PM
ooh wait so you ask the question because im a girl and i talk about bullshit on here and every so often i respond on a car thread. im here almost everyday. i dont like talkin about fuckin cars every dayum day......its a hobby not a fetish. i wouldnt work on cars for a living and cars arent my life.

im on the same reason why your on here dumbass. whatchu want me to do recite some shit on here to impress everyone that i know about cars and say where ive been and who i know. and how many years ive been intrested and all that crap. sure.......i could care less to impress anyone. why start now?

lol you pple are hilarious

im never in places where i dont need to be so atlease i answered your question.

I'm on Import Atlanta to make fun of people that dont know SHIT about cars. Case in point.

Shawna
05-20-2006, 10:56 PM
so keep your dick talking directly with yourself or about yourself only. even though VERY few give a shit what you can, have, want to do with a dick.

took the words right out of my mouth krissy :goodjob: ....when you talk like youre a fucking whore we treat you like one end of story.....but wait you'd have to get the dick out of your mouth to read this now wouldnt you?

CSquared
05-20-2006, 11:24 PM
took the words right out of my mouth krissy :goodjob: ....when you talk like youre a fucking whore we treat you like one end of story.....but wait you'd have to get the dick out of your mouth to read this now wouldnt you?

Is anyone else getting slightly turned on?

As long as we're posting pictures of our friend's cars... My minivan definetely doesn't beat my boys lifted truck.

Guy is so fucking rich he has pet dinosaurs. You can't buy those anymore. Apparently they're discontinued. Regardless, I'd just like to point out once more that know him and they were expensive.

http://www.gavinrymill.com/dinosaurs/jurassicpark/RexTwoJeep.jpg

Scrappy
05-20-2006, 11:28 PM
awesome car camara :goodjob: its amazing what some people have on here and never show it ;)

and shawna... good minds think alike... eh?

Shawna
05-21-2006, 12:05 AM
lol krissy i love when we are on the same page!!!

Tasuki_Civic
05-21-2006, 01:59 AM
hahaha......

Stormhammer
05-21-2006, 02:01 AM
lemme ride that dunkie dunkie!

slowrolla97
05-21-2006, 02:02 AM
x2^^

Stormhammer
05-21-2006, 02:05 AM
good song - old school baby chyeah!

RandomGuy
05-21-2006, 02:16 AM
http://www.hotstaff-power.co.jp/nomuken3.jpg
anyone else see my homie at drift fury?

Stormhammer
05-21-2006, 02:22 AM
^^ he looks like a dog

RandomGuy
05-21-2006, 02:26 AM
another pic of my homie... he likes posing as animals due to an inside joke we have going on

heres his famous "Retarded Bird"
http://www.gtbattle.com/i/d1-nomuken.jpg

SpoonedEG
05-22-2006, 11:38 PM
Bump Bcuz i have a new sig! LMAO

gijoe0720
05-22-2006, 11:41 PM

hahahaha

Dragonfly5338
05-22-2006, 11:50 PM