PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ramen Noodle Recipes

FrnkPwrs
05-04-2005, 03:41 PM
I know everyone makes them different

I cut up some chicken throw it in the boiling water. when the chicken is cooked, i pull the little bubble off with a spoon, and throw in my noodles. I set my timer to 3 minutes, just like the pack. I have some eggs already prescrambled and throw them in. After about 2 min i take them off the stove. Boom! Ish is good

Tracy
05-04-2005, 04:01 PM
I put tobasco sauce in mine....and cheese!

silver
05-04-2005, 04:03 PM
I put butter and the sauce... and sometimes I put butter and cheese too...

PSINXS
05-04-2005, 04:33 PM
cajun seasoning, beef, a lil garlic powder with the beef noodle pack. 2 packs of noodles. use pre-cooked skirt steak. season the steak to your liking. i prefer dales sauce with a few of my additives, and Adobo(sp?) seasoning. tastes pretty good,

B16a2 Civic
05-04-2005, 04:41 PM
i put.....tobasco sauce ( while the water is boiling), egg...sometimes i add meat, sometimes not, usually pork chop pieces or somethin, and KIMCHEE ( its a korean thing, word)...i only use kimchee when i dont have hot sauce

speedminded
05-04-2005, 04:47 PM
cajun seasoning, beef, a lil garlic powder with the beef noodle pack. 2 packs of noodles. use pre-cooked skirt steak. season the steak to your liking. i prefer dales sauce with a few of my additives, and Adobo(sp?) seasoning. tastes pretty good,heyyy, a Ramen guru i see. Good choice(s) on seasoning.

For quick flavor just throw in a bouillon cube or two, either beef or chicken or even both...sometimes best to throw it in while boiling the water so it all dissolves in time to eat.

You can do all kinds of things with it though, grill up some chicken or shrimp and drain it and eat it like a pasta instead of a soup....throw on some alfredo or even just a melted butter/garlic sauce....top with a little fresh grated parmesan.

Cliff
05-04-2005, 05:12 PM
ummmm i boil the water toss in the noodles let em get soft however long that takes then i strain em and mix in the seasoning.....everyone should try it

speedminded
05-04-2005, 05:27 PM
ummmm i boil the water toss in the noodles let em get soft however long that takes then i strain em and mix in the seasoning.....everyone should try itlol, and that's what everyone that can't stand ramen says...time to think outside the box (or package in this case) and be a little creative, otherwise it gets old really quick.

Cliff
05-04-2005, 09:33 PM
i love ramen....why you gotta call me uncreative....

calmnothing
05-05-2005, 12:09 AM
Best stuff is the korean ramen. You know it's good when it's written in kanji. Then some vietnamese meatballs and maybe some vegetables. And red chili sauce. YUM :tongue:

Sport1.3
05-05-2005, 01:00 AM
i love ramen....why you gotta call me uncreative....

damn skippy! when you get bored change flavors it that easy... ive been eating it for 2 staight years here at colleeg and i still dont hate it... tho i did when i didnt "have" to eat it.

FrnkPwrs
05-05-2005, 09:01 AM
damn, i ididnt know so many people make it in so many different ways. im try some out. But i grew up eating ramen, wasnt just a college thing, LOL, so i always have had to have way to make it different.

Cliff
05-05-2005, 04:48 PM
i ate ramen about everyday of my middle school years till i realized i was friggin HUGE have eaten it maybe 3 times since 9th grade.....it reminds me of my bigger days that i am not goin to let myself go back to....sorry just thought i'd share.....

green91
05-05-2005, 06:12 PM
kim chi vegetal flavor noodles are damn good also

PSINXS
05-06-2005, 04:56 PM
I remember pudgy cliff. lol sexy beast now.

Cliff
05-06-2005, 07:24 PM
bahahahahahahhahahahahaha man mom broke out some pictures the other day...i will not be like that ever again

RandomGuy
05-09-2005, 12:47 AM
hands down THE BEST RECIPE.. dont hate unless you tried.

boil the freakin noodles... for a long ass time til they get super soft... drain all the water out... put some Coffee CREAMER in it... then mix them around(if its too dry add a little milk)... then put the sauce packet in".... now put somethin spicy like cheyenne pepper or hot chilli powder... or some type of red hot thing ...

THIS IS THE SHIT... Trust me

FrnkPwrs
05-09-2005, 08:03 PM
hands down THE BEST RECIPE.. dont hate unless you tried.

boil the freakin noodles... for a long ass time til they get super soft... drain all the water out... put some Coffee in it... then mix them around(if its too dry add a little milk)... then put the sauce packet in".... now put somethin spicy like cheyenne pepper or hot chilli powder... or some type of red hot thing ...

THIS IS THE SHIT... Trust me

Naw, I think imma have to pass on that recipe. I cant stand the soft noodles, cant see myself mixin coffee with hot food, and i cant stand hot food either, LOL. BUt someone tells me how it taste

RandomGuy
05-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Naw, I think imma have to pass on that recipe. I cant stand the soft noodles, cant see myself mixin coffee with hot food, and i cant stand hot food either, LOL. BUt someone tells me how it taste
:eye: :eye:

accordon17s
05-10-2005, 01:18 PM
A friend of mine does this:

Makes the noodles as directed, then takes some of that chef boyardee spaghetti or ravioli and pours that in. Now thats interesting tasteing. Its like 2 meals at once, lol.