PDA

View Full Version : What do you suppose she is up to?

~The_Duke~
05-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Well...I just got done with a divorce, and I went to pick up my daughter and my X askes me what type of shifter I wanted for my b-day and if I knew how to install sway & strut bars on my car.

What do you suppose she is up to...

redlinenprelude
05-18-2006, 06:26 PM
sucking up..

Wurm
05-18-2006, 06:27 PM
make sure you take all the free stuff she offers you for compensation

~The_Duke~
05-18-2006, 06:34 PM
Oh I wasnt going to refuse free shit...that is just stupid...but what will she try to get away with in the future...and she must have turned into the my positive person in the world over night if she thinks I am going to drop 200+ dollars on her b-day...I might might get her a card...

I think she wants my penis again...

fight club
05-18-2006, 06:38 PM
sounds like shes cock fiending.

~The_Duke~
05-18-2006, 06:40 PM
sounds like shes cock fiending.

The sad thing is, I think you are right, and Guess what the reason why I divorced her was?

I think I am just going to get her a copy of 'The Sarlet Letter' for her b-day. :D

fight club
05-18-2006, 06:43 PM
buahahahaha +1 for the best gift ever. divorced because of infedelity and/or not givin it up???????

~The_Duke~
05-18-2006, 06:44 PM
buahahahaha +1 for the best gift ever. divorced because of infedelity and/or not givin it up???????

Infedelity...and now I guess she has decided that I wasnt that bad in bed after all...

Wurm
05-18-2006, 06:50 PM
give her the cock and leave as soon as you bust buhahahah

~The_Duke~
05-18-2006, 06:51 PM
give her the cock and leave as soon as you bust buhahahah

I dont know where that has been since I left...I dont want any creepy crawlies and stuff...

fight club
05-18-2006, 06:52 PM
double bag it or lemon test it lol.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-18-2006, 06:58 PM
buahahaha....

angry monkey ftw...

~The_Duke~
05-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Angry monkey...WTF?

EDIT: BTW you guys can hit it all you want I am not going to touch it with a 10 foot pole...

ironchef
05-18-2006, 07:24 PM
Angry monkey...WTF?

EDIT: BTW you guys can hit it all you want I am not going to touch it with a 10 foot pole...:ttiwwp: :D.

~The_Duke~
05-18-2006, 07:27 PM
:ttiwwp: :D.

:lmao:

Well...I am at work at the moment so I am not able to supply them...

JASONBALL
05-18-2006, 08:22 PM
she is just fucking some lame ass the wants to hook his car. He doesn't know anything about car or modding. Your ex told him about your knowledge and that she doesn't really know anything. So what she is doing is asking what kind of stuff you want or that you would put in your car relaying it back to him so he can go buy the good stuff. Then some where down the road your gonna run into him with out knowing it become friends and hook up his strut bar then he is gonna tell you thanks for everything. Wife included. Yes I'm a dick and have a good imagination. lol

Master Shake
05-18-2006, 09:03 PM
i think she may be tryin to find a way to scam your ass out of something...cause ex's just don't ask random questions like that.

~The_Duke~
05-18-2006, 09:10 PM
she is just fucking some lame ass the wants to hook his car. He doesn't know anything about car or modding. Your ex told him about your knowledge and that she doesn't really know anything. So what she is doing is asking what kind of stuff you want or that you would put in your car relaying it back to him so he can go buy the good stuff. Then some where down the road your gonna run into him with out knowing it become friends and hook up his strut bar then he is gonna tell you thanks for everything. Wife included. Yes I'm a dick and have a good imagination. lol

well...the guy she is fucking...is the guy that she was fucking when I divorced her ass and he is a lamer with a trashcan on his scion tC.

As a response to chink...but what she cant scam me out of anything else...I dont think...

Cas if she does get me something like that I am so going to write my name in it with a knife in many places...

Master Shake
05-18-2006, 09:24 PM
lol....females have their ways of fuckin guys (like me and you) over. how? beats the fuck out of me.

~The_Duke~
05-18-2006, 09:46 PM
What do you suppose she is going to try to swindle out of me? ...cas she sure as hell is not getting any :idb: out of me...This should be an interesting drama un-folding if she tries something...

SquishyC
05-18-2006, 09:52 PM
Could she possibly just want to get you something nice from your daughter?

~The_Duke~
05-18-2006, 10:10 PM
Could she possibly just want to get you something nice from your daughter?

There is a slight slight possiblity, but she usually is very nice right before she tries something or drops a bomb of some sort on ya...I guess I will find out...

The Golden Child
05-18-2006, 11:26 PM
hmmm well she might pull nah nevermind dont wanna get you thinking ..
just accept it and thank her for it ..

~The_Duke~
05-18-2006, 11:29 PM
hmmm well she might pull nah nevermind dont wanna get you thinking ..
just accept it and thank her for it ..

Oh I havent said shit other than I want one where the numbers wont rub off...I will accept and thank cas I have a classic case of the nice guy effect. I am nice everything is going good then I get fucked over for being to nice...