PDA

View Full Version : just because no one has posted yet.. GGPIS3 vs ferrari 360 modena

Speedm0(\)key
05-18-2006, 12:30 PM
so we're going south on 400 after a northpoint lame ass meet, and me and dan are cruising by each other, all of a sudden two wide ass hid's jump on the highway with the hint of yellow behind them... Z06?.. no.. its a Ferrari 360 Modena flying down the ramp.. im freaking out.. i mean.. first time i've seen a newer ferrari driven like it was meant to be driven.. the sound of it was awesome.. it tried to mess with me, however i was on my broken tranny with no 5th gear and we were already doing 70mph (high 3rd gear).. i dropped it right after he did and he pulled decently.. i was hoping he'd see my buddy dan (ggpis3) cuase i knew dan would be game in less than a second. anywho.. both try to get something going but ferrari kept doing flyby's and we had to catch back up with it.. anywho.. dan took it a few times by 4+ cars.. awesome night it was

witnesses: Russ (speedmonkey)
Batman (speedmonkey)
Rudy (not on ia)
and myself..

too bad i didnt have my fucking camera and a passanger. :rant:

Halfwit
05-18-2006, 01:32 PM
good kill

lightspeed
05-18-2006, 04:42 PM
so we're going south on 400 after a northpoint lame ass meet, and me and dan are cruising by each other, all of a sudden two wide ass hid's jump on the highway with the hint of yellow behind them... Z06?.. no.. its a Ferrari 360 Modena flying down the ramp.. im freaking out.. i mean.. first time i've seen a newer ferrari driven like it was meant to be driven.. the sound of it was awesome.. it tried to mess with me, however i was on my broken tranny with no 5th gear and we were already doing 70mph (high 3rd gear).. i dropped it right after he did and he pulled decently.. i was hoping he'd see my buddy dan (ggpis3) cuase i knew dan would be game in less than a second. anywho.. both try to get something going but ferrari kept doing flyby's and we had to catch back up with it.. anywho.. dan took it a few times by 4+ cars.. awesome night it was

witnesses: Russ (speedmonkey)
Batman (speedmonkey)
Rudy (not on ia)
and myself..

too bad i didnt have my fucking camera and a passanger. :rant:
:ttiwwp:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Speedm0(\)key
05-18-2006, 04:46 PM
:ttiwwp:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EL OH EL @ emo cow

Russ
05-18-2006, 10:50 PM
=( thatz the night my motor blew.......oh well. Should be up and running in a week

Batman
05-21-2006, 03:18 PM
that was afreakinmazing...we were going 140+ for a good 3-4 miles

1000cckiller
05-22-2006, 07:33 AM
witness crew is a little shaky lol.