PDA

View Full Version : Misc Provino's

Romeyo07
05-18-2006, 11:27 AM
Sucked for the most part. Took the wife there for her b-day/mothers day. The best part was the salad and garlic rolls. Their sauce sucked extremly bad. I had chicken with spinach and mushrooms on it....tasted like school food. Pass this one up guys.

ShooterMcGavin
05-18-2006, 12:46 PM
i just went on tuesday since it was my bday, my food was just fine as was my gfs...maybe just a bad day?

Stormhammer
05-18-2006, 09:31 PM
yea I went there for HC - is it the one off of Pleasant Hill?

Romeyo07
05-19-2006, 06:26 AM
barrett pkwy and busbee next to the Starbucks.

.blank cd
05-19-2006, 08:42 AM
Yeah Ive made a couple visits to the one on barrett. 2 too many. i gave it a second chance cause i too thought they were having a bad day. but no. their garlic rolls are pretty good tho

aaronfelipe
05-19-2006, 08:43 AM
Sucked for the most part. Took the wife there for her b-day/mothers day. The best part was the salad and garlic rolls. Their sauce sucked extremly bad. I had chicken with spinach and mushrooms on it....tasted like school food. Pass this one up guys.
I looooooooooooooooooove garlic rolls!

b18hb
05-19-2006, 06:51 PM
the one in snellville is pretty good, although i never stray away from lasangna.

300z
05-19-2006, 07:07 PM
yeah the snellville one is good stuff never had a problem there and yeah the rolls kick ass there too

SquishyC
05-19-2006, 11:49 PM
My boyfriend and I went not to long ago, I really liked it. Maybe give it a second try....sometime. Hopefully it was just a bad night.

Spyder
05-19-2006, 11:51 PM
My boyfriend and I went not to long ago, I really liked it. Maybe give it a second try....sometime. Hopefully it was just a bad night.
Yea what she said :D

SquishyC
05-22-2006, 03:54 PM
Yea what she said :D

Just keep agreeing with me baby and you will be just fine :)

SE-Romeo
05-22-2006, 08:23 PM
Theres one right by my hous ein roswell, salad and garlic rolls are off the chain, everything else is pretty good IMO

Flip
05-22-2006, 08:29 PM
I have to say their garlic rolls ROCK and i do like their food a lot... I've eaten at both and the one in snellville might be a little better but i think they are both great...

blurred visions
05-24-2006, 07:49 PM
I use to work at the one off of pleasant hill for over 3 years. The food sucks, plain and simple. The chicken is pre-breaded and comes in a bag in which they deep fry and melt cheese on top and call it a chicken parmesean. The calimari is bought in a bag that you could buy from sams on clearance. The prices are way too high for the lack of quality.

Any questions? I'd be glad to answer them all.

ShooterMcGavin
05-24-2006, 11:46 PM
^^^uh dude, that's the same thing olive garden and many other chain restaurants do?

Spyder
05-24-2006, 11:52 PM
I use to work at the one off of pleasant hill for over 3 years. The food sucks, plain and simple. The chicken is pre-breaded and comes in a bag in which they deep fry and melt cheese on top and call it a chicken parmesean. The calimari is bought in a bag that you could buy from sams on clearance. The prices are way too high for the lack of quality.

Any questions? I'd be glad to answer them all.

And what is different between there and any other place? Yea.. there is such thing as good fresh food, but at the same time they dont charge the prices for good fresh food... I will eat there again...

blurred visions
05-25-2006, 01:19 PM
Fine, eat there. I mean its not like I worked there for over 3 years or anything. I shouldnt know a damn thing about that kitchen right? Just remember next time your taking a bite out of any of their noodles that the water they use to heat them up turns a yellowish greenish color halfway through the night and it doesnt get changed at all until they clean it out at the end. You wouldnt even wanna see where that garlic on your rolls comes from..

ShooterMcGavin
05-25-2006, 01:35 PM
well now you're debating on the sanitary levels observed by the restaurant, not the food quality/origin.

Romeyo07
05-26-2006, 02:02 PM
dood those rolls were good....but I wanna know more.